|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2009

EthioKid wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, who are you trying to fool? You are busy hiding bullets in Somalia, let alone brush your teeth. But I have no explaination to why Somalis in the west stinks, probably khat.
If Ethiopia is the paradise you claim it is, why do you chat from Karlskoga, Sweden? At least I'm waiting for the war to end so I can go back to good old Caabudwaaq, but what war forced you people to leave your country?

Since: Sep 09

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Somali wrote:
<quoted text>
If Ethiopia is the paradise you claim it is, why do you chat from Karlskoga, Sweden? At least I'm waiting for the war to end so I can go back to good old Caabudwaaq, but what war forced you people to leave your country?
When did I claim that Ethiopia is a paradise?

This is exactly my point, I don't walk around saying "we are the best" or "we don't have any problems, we don't need aid etc" like you people do.

I recognize that we have problems, huge problems, lack of a honest leadship being the biggest one.

It wasn't a war, but the communist Derg that forced my parents to leave for Sweden. I would build a house and move to Addis Ababa if the political situation would be solved.
somali

San Diego, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

EthioKid wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, who are you trying to fool? You are busy hiding bullets in Somalia, let alone brush your teeth. But I have no explaination to why Somalis in the west stinks, probably khat.
little ethiopian, are you practicing english?
but there's something i know about ethiopians, they're very very bad at schools here in california ,and you can't see them in the univeersities.

Stockholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

somali wrote:
<quoted text>
little ethiopian, are you practicing english?
but there's something i know about ethiopians, they're very very bad at schools here in california ,and you can't see them in the univeersities.
For everyone saying that I start shit, look at this little woriya boy.

"Ethiopian bad at school" - Who are trying to fool? And this coming from a Somali, it's just too easy..

Anyone going to University and College (not those cheap ass community colleges filled with poor banana boat woriyas) knows that you will probably find ATLEAST one Ethiopian Dr. or Prof.

Both me and you know's that's true.

Ethiopians in the US = Taxi drivers, Doctors and Professors in the US.

Somalis = Taxi drivers, khat dealers and professional pirates :)

Look what I found today..

"President Obama to nominate Ethiopian-American to head Millennium Challenge Corporation"

"Daniel W. Yohannes is President and CEO of M&R Investments, LLC, a privately-held investment firm specializing in real estate, financial institutions and the green energy sector. Previously, he served as Vice Chairman of U.S. Bank for the Commercial Banking Group, Consumer Banking Group and as Head of Integration for Community and Public Affairs."

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the_press_office/Pr...

I can bring up hundreds of other succesful Ethiopians.

Has Somalis been nominated to ANYTHING? Haha!
fuckjajreers

Exeter, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Judged:

Its only we the somali men who have the patience to deal with our buck toothed sisters
And I say and repeat myself I do smile from ear to ear when I see a baboon beating his wife who happens to be a Somali because that is what she asked for.
Cheers

“Somalian Queen XD”

My Bed :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

EthioKid wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't denied the fact that there are good and bad people in every country. But some have more "bad people" than others, it can be because of different reasons like wars, economical situation, culture etc.
My parents were educated, so I hade the luck to "escape" the communists/military Derg regime without being "smuggled", they could afford a plane ticket.
I haven't denied that there are people in need in my country, I am helping by paying for my relatives school education etc. Education and work is the only way to develop.
My problem was Somalis point fingers at others saying bullshit stuff like "you get aid", while Somalia wouldn't even exist with out international aid. Difference between me and you is that I don't walk around saying "we are the best, and F*** anyone else", like you people do!
Not all of us walk around seying we are the best.

“Somalian Queen XD”

My Bed :)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

EthioKid wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha, I see why your name is FUNNY! I bet ypur last name is STUPID!
For how long are you Somalis going to deny the fact that ALL OF SOMALIA LIVE ON AID. Look at your country man, it's a complete chaos. You don't have anything, desert, bullets, clans and pirates!
There are INTERNATIONAL FOOD AID coming in Somalia EVERY DAY. You don't have a working society, how do you think people survive? Eating bullets? Somalia is the biggest AID dependent country in the wooooorld! You are only 8 million and can't make it, we are 80 million.
ALLL LOOL!
theres some parts where there is no War, and as for ethio, gtfo topix, and send some money to ethiopa, ur relative need the money.

Stockholm, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2009

Wardaa wrote:
<quoted text>
ALLL LOOL!
theres some parts where there is no War, and as for ethio, gtfo topix, and send some money to ethiopa, ur relative need the money.
Hey Wardaa, I think your probably my favorite on topix.. even tho you try to diss me :)

Most of my relatives has it pretty good, geta amesegenalow, but I am doing what I can. That don't keep me from topix tho. ;)

Are you saying that your relatives in Somalia are living a top notch life? lol
SomalianGirl

Lowestoft, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

I'm attracted to white guys and black guys but not Somalis. I can't help it. Let's al respect each other's preferences.
LOOOL

Scarborough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

SomalianGirl wrote:
I'm attracted to white guys and black guys but not Somalis. I can't help it. Let's al respect each other's preferences.
AA posing to be somali, here we go again!

Lissen, Girl, we kno ur an AA, or some WHITE trash, no somali girl would lose her self respect and go for some white trash and some non muslim Adoon, Go get rhaped Nayaa! dont step foot in somalia, HOE
Hajra

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

LOOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Lissen, Girl, we kno ur an AA, or some WHITE trash, no somali girl would lose her self respect and go for some white trash and some non muslim Adoon, Go get rhaped Nayaa! dont step foot in somalia, HOE
Who really cares what she likes or dislikes its her choice at the end of the day, if she wants to date AA's, whites, or Jamaicans who are kafuuur who are we to judge its her life Allah will not hold you accountable for any of her actions so why you care.
XYXX

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

LOOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
HOw can she be an AA if she lives in the UK ahhaahahhahahaha

Your ZOO behavior is comical!

Since: Jan 08

D i s p l a c e d A f r i c a

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2009

^^ proxy is very usefull

if anybody you should know

“just living”

Since: Jan 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2009

LOOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
that dumb ass somali hustler..lol she is AA yet from the UK ..pls take a basic geography course lol
SomalianGirl

Lowestoft, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

Judged:

Hajra wrote:
<quoted text>
Who really cares what she likes or dislikes its her choice at the end of the day, if she wants to date AA's, whites, or Jamaicans who are kafuuur who are we to judge its her life Allah will not hold you accountable for any of her actions so why you care.
Loool doen't ven deserve a reply but to you I would like to say: learn to differentiate between race and religion. I am attracted MUSLIM men who are white/black. Who said anything about the kuffar?

To prove that I am a Somali: gabad soomaliyeed oo rabta inay guursato nin cad ama madow aah baan ahay. I prefer white though. I'm a sucker for blue eyes lol

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

SomalianGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Loool doen't ven deserve a reply but to you I would like to say: learn to differentiate between race and religion. I am attracted MUSLIM men who are white/black. Who said anything about the kuffar?
To prove that I am a Somali: gabad soomaliyeed oo rabta inay guursato nin cad ama madow aah baan ahay. I prefer white though. I'm a sucker for blue eyes lol
I am the opposite, dont like blue eyes or white skin, give me big brown eyes anyday.
IamSomali

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

raindrop wrote:
<quoted text>that dumb ass somali hustler..lol she is AA yet from the UK ..pls take a basic geography course lol
Actually bird brain it is you who have no common sense, people even your people can travel and settle in the UK or elsewhere and there are AA here, there are many and yes they can log in from the UK and do the same thing you do ie be hateful racists to Somalis, then cry about it when the same is done to them..go buy some brain cells that work now, yours are useless or are you saying that no AA can ever be anywhere else except your ghettoes at your home? lol, remember this next time you cry racism boo hoo haaa that you actually made this senseless statement ..cajaaib nacasnimadaadu knows no bounds at all, still you have no shame about it...on to buying those brain cells now, good luck...lol
IamSomali

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 25, 2009

XYXX wrote:
<quoted text>
HOw can she be an AA if she lives in the UK ahhaahahhahahaha
Your ZOO behavior is comical!
Oh my God 2 of them agree AA cannot travel anywhere beyond...what is the polite word for where you live? oh never mind politeness the word is ghetto yes? are you people so surprised some of you left it behind and settled elsewhere..this is the most damming thing you both agreed on about your own people...lol own goal scored ehehehe
Somali king

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2009

Judged:

Fat nose stinking mother fucken Jamaican.. Ur loser uneducated Idiot talking about Somali gurls. I kno u would date the ugliest Somali gurl but i swear i wouldn't date the finest Jamaican gurl and i guess the reason is.. Monkey is Monkey. Every were i go i see a Jamaican prostitute and even in my neighbor they wanna get a Somali guy attention. next time before u talk about Somali women ama ask u one question. why not dating ur own monkeys..???
Beautifull somali gal

Southall, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 27, 2009

LOOOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Walaahi some of you people really need to start learning about general knowledge. I mean that seriously.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 121 - 140 of409
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
i would rather marry a paki than a white women 19 min take note 4
Laila Adigar Exposed 24 min take note 1
giving me passport not to become Christian 2 hr take note 1
european union - what is it? 2 hr anarchist 1
you are f.cked if you support Kufar 2 hr take note 2
Cowards 3 hr take note 1
Even Taliban can beat American soldiers 3 hr take note 2
•••
•••