Lord Ayaanle

Calgary, Canada

#134 Mar 24, 2013
true somali wrote:
Being born into Islam is the best gift ever I feel blessed al-hamdulillah.
Everytime I pray a salad I feel happy :)
If it makes you happy and feel better, then good for you but dont follow the bad side Islam.
MOH dDEMON nHUMAN attire

Caro, MI

#135 Mar 24, 2013
Lord Ayaanle wrote:
<quoted text>
If it makes you happy and feel better, then good for you but dont follow the bad side Islam.
Tell us what is the good side of satanic islam?
Have you forgot that the founder of death cult islam was a demon possessed

according to his own Hadith in his satanic revelation in 610 ad century at the little VERY 'tiny" rat hole cave Hira
that
even you are having a HARD time to get in that rathole cave?
true somali

Dragør, Denmark

#136 Mar 24, 2013
Lord Ayaanle wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no bad side in Islam
MOH dDEMON nHUMAN attire

Caro, MI

#137 Mar 24, 2013
true somali wrote:
<quoted text>
really?
you are a lying dipshitpagan?
the Hadith
said that your "fake" proofit One & Only satan allah profit Mooh was a sex maniac?
and a Tongue sucker?
and a Pedophile
a rapist?
a Necrophile when Mooh Molested the dead body of his own aunt Fatimah and had sex with?
and
Moo was a Robber! thieF a caravan Looter!
and a Killer?
Sex maniac MOO killed many that opposes him? right?
soo
being a Sinner is not a bad side of Mooh?
Lord Ayaanle

Calgary, Canada

#138 Mar 24, 2013
MOH dDEMON nHUMAN attire wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us what is the good side of satanic islam?
Have you forgot that the founder of death cult islam was a demon possessed
according to his own Hadith in his satanic revelation in 610 ad century at the little VERY 'tiny" rat hole cave Hira
that
even you are having a HARD time to get in that rathole cave?
I am not a Muslim but I know you are a sick Christian dude.....Go get help dude.
Lord Ayaanle

Calgary, Canada

#139 Mar 24, 2013
true somali wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is. Stoning people to death, cutting hands off and sentencing people to death if they leave Islam and many more.....
true somali

Dragør, Denmark

#141 Mar 24, 2013
Lord Ayaanle wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes there is. Stoning people to death, cutting hands off and sentencing people to death if they leave Islam and many more.....
Stoning adulterers and cutting the hands of thiefs is part of the Islamic sharia.
Forinstance if we take the stoning of adulterers there have to be four witness who have seen the person committing adultery before any rulings can be made which is almost impossible.
MOH dDEMON nHUMAN attire

Caro, MI

#142 Mar 24, 2013
Lord Ayaanle wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not a Muslim but I know you are a sick Christian dude.....Go get help dude.
hey chimp?
why not go home where you belong?
you KNOW where you belong?
have you forgot that belong to -> Animal zoo To join you chimpanzee brothers
and
your girlfriend chimp is waiting for you? looolll! F@@ck her chimp dude!?
true somali

Dragør, Denmark

#143 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
really? you are VERY proud of Praying in SQUAT position?
Did
you know that your pagan death cult Rituals that YOu all pagan MOONie mohamedans USED TO SQUAT praying in -> NAKED position? hahahahah
you want me to POST the truth?
Soo tell me why are you so very happy of beuing a pagan?
do you think you are worshiping a true god?
Tell me Why ur sex maniac Fake prophet me CHOSE the arabic term word allah TO BE the Greatest ONLY god in the 360 idols being worshiped in the Qab ah?
can you tell us who are the Three daughters of allah in Qab ah?
You sound like a dog with rabies.
connon

Pittsburgh, PA

#144 Mar 24, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
Unfortunate
noble gangsta

London, UK

#146 Mar 24, 2013
What our noble prophet brought was truth and he who does not believe in what the prophet brought to us in hardship has belied his message..all the prophets brought the same doctrine..even the pagan arabs called him al amiin..fear your creater who you surely will return to and do not be deluded in your short life.Oh my lord you surely did not create all of this for jest...fear the day people which all sciptures talk about..the day which is promised.
MOH dDEMON nHUMAN attire

Caro, MI

#147 Mar 24, 2013
noble gangsta wrote:
What our noble prophet brought was truth and he who does not believe in what the prophet brought to us in hardship has belied his message..all the prophets brought the same doctrine..even the pagan arabs called him al amiin..fear your creater who you surely will return to and do not be deluded in your short life.Oh my lord you surely did not create all of this for jest...fear the day people which all sciptures talk about..the day which is promised.
Where is your Evidence or Proof that the true God Yahweh during your "fake" self appointed profit MooH (hswad) the Illiterate sex maniac
s FAKE REVELATION in 610 Century AD COMMUNICATED to him?
There was No proof that God TALKED to him
directly
OR
indirectly at the Devil's little tiny cave Hira in 610 Ad
BUT it was a Violent evil UNSEEN spirit that CHOKED him 3 times
and he Couldn't read?
why the ALL knowing muslim pagan god will send a violent spirit
NOT KNOWING that sex maniac Moohamad was an illiterate?
and
if the arabic term Word-> allah is real god?.
How come he/she didn't know that moohamad was an illiterate and asked him to READ?
and
--> IF <- your-> pagan allah is real
why he did not healed his ONLY & ONLY satan allah's prophet from the Poison he ate INSTEAD he died and NO RESPONSE form a Deaf allah?
why ohh why his/her very favorite MMOOH let him died? why?
that means your pagan allah <- is NOT-> Real!! It does not exist! it's a myth!
sex maniac MOO didn't know the name of his pagan allah" either??
Subhannal

Melbourne, Australia

#148 Mar 24, 2013
Subhannallah , may allah guide you back to reality , and if you feel that leaving islam has done you wonders in this world than best wishes but you are misguided for a reason, and no one can help you but allah so seeek forgiveness
Sheikh Voodoo

Melbourne, Australia

#149 Mar 24, 2013
Subhannal wrote:
Subhannallah , may allah guide you back to reality , and if you feel that leaving islam has done you wonders in this world than best wishes but you are misguided for a reason, and no one can help you but allah so seeek forgiveness
What "reality"? is this your "reality" that islam guided you to?

African youth crime concern (Melbourne, Australia)

SUDANESE and Somali-born Victorians are about five times more likely to commit crimes than the wider community, a trend that must be addressed to prevent Cronulla-style social unrest, police warn.

The most common crimes committed by Somali and Sudanese-born Victorians are assault and robbery, illustrating the trend towards increasingly violent robberies by disaffected African youths.

''We've got to fix this now and make sure it doesn't continue, so the kids who are now 10 years old aren't in this offender bracket in five years' time. So we don't get the Cronullas happening,'' Victoria Police Deputy Commissioner Tim Cartwright said.

''[At Cronulla] you had a big chunk of the community disengaged and coming to a point where you have large-scale civil unrest. That's abhorrent to us, to think we would have that.

''You look at the UK riots and you think, we don't ever want to go there, we don't ever want to see segments of our community saying they just don't care what the rest of the community does, they don't care for us, they have no engagement, don't recognise the legal system, don't recognise education.

''In the longer term the challenge for us is to fix that,'' he said.

The police statistics show the rate of offending among the Sudanese community is 7109.1 per 100,000, while for Somali people it is 6141.8 per 100,000. The figure for the wider community is 1301.0 per 100,000.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/african-you...

“Somali? of course.”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#150 Mar 25, 2013
<quoted text>
hey chimp?
why not go home where you belong?
you KNOW where you belong?
have you forgot that belong to -> Animal zoo To join you chimpanzee brothers
and
your girlfriend chimp is waiting for you? looolll! F@@ck her chimp dude!?
He it's not Muslim, but an non-believer just like you.:)
HH cannot Answer Dtruth

Caro, MI

#151 Mar 25, 2013
Subhannal wrote:
hey paganMOHAMEDANblackie!
your arabic term Word-> allah is NOT real!
if--> he/she is real?
how come it NEVER healed his/her one & only satanic allah profit MOO from the POISON he ate? can you explain that satanic inventions?
where is your evidence
that your pagan allah TALKED to mooh at the Devil's cave Hira?
from
the time was mooh was Born?
and Moh's death? the pagan allah NEVER responded!! its all satanic inventions! it's myth! the arabic term WORD->allah NEVER exist!
no prof that communicated to sex maniac Mooh! NEVER!
HH cannot Answer Dtruth

Caro, MI

#152 Mar 25, 2013
Ancient Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
He it's not Muslim, but an non-believer just like you.:)
and
you being a half and half literate believed in a Sex maniac illiterate Moohamhead (hswad )The Liar Demon sex maniac??? how come?
MohD Demon n human attire

Caro, MI

#153 Mar 26, 2013
Ancient pagan Mohamedan PRINCE cannot answer the truth above?
isssss Satanism

Caro, MI

#155 Mar 30, 2013
BlackieAncient prince? cannot response afraid of the truth?
Mina

UK

#156 Mar 30, 2013
Brothers and sisters Ignore this person and Ex muslim somali gd luck cos all this will come to an end.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is He Somali? (Jun '14) 19 min Laila Adigar 91
There are light skinned somalis 22 min proudsomalilandgirl 13
Why are Somali girls so ugly (Jan '13) 28 min LMH1983 368
I'm Somali she is Yemeni - Will it work? 29 min somali 7
Hilarious somali Wikipedia page!! 40 min TheGreatSomali 4
how to get married to nairobi somali girls 45 min somali 6
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 1 hr gus wayne biyo kulul 4,522
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 1 hr gus wayne biyo kulul 1,818
what do you make of laila adigar 2 hr Reer diini gabar ... 47
Why do Somalian's look up to Jamaicans?.. 13 hr ProudSomalilandGirl 47
More from around the web