Leaving Islam was the best thing I have ever done

Posted in the Somalia Forum

First Prev
of 11
Next Last
Ex-Muslim Somali

Hamburg, Germany

#1 Sep 21, 2012
More and more of our people are leaving Islam.

I bet that makes you angry, dont it. You muslims dont believe in the right to choose to leave a religion.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Al-abbasi

Hyderabad, India

#2 Sep 21, 2012
It's up to you , don't tell us
Who Cares

London, UK

#3 Sep 21, 2012
Please close the door on your way out, ta ta
Somali Boqor

Etobicoke, Canada

#4 Sep 21, 2012
Ex-Muslim Somali wrote:
I bet that makes you angry, dont it. You muslims dont believe in the right to choose to leave a religion.
who cares if u left, the majority of somalis aren't religious, we're cultural, so it doesn't make a different.
Somali Boqor

Etobicoke, Canada

#5 Sep 21, 2012
this who religion thing is kinda new, infact before Sharia which we sorta have now, we had xeer, which is cultural law. i'm into that instead.
S0mali

Santa Clara, CA

#6 Sep 21, 2012
Ex-Muslim Somali wrote:
You think by leaving Islam you'll be missed or that Islam will decrease? Not all at! Matter of fact, Islam doesn't need no one; it's the other way around. Bottom line, be happy, enjoy and live the way you wish to live in the remainder of your live and we will see if your being an atheist benefits you when your time of this world comes to an end. That is when you and the like of you will see the difference between Reality and illusion. Till then, chill!
S0mali

Santa Clara, CA

#7 Sep 21, 2012
Somali Boqor wrote:
this who religion thing is kinda new, infact before Sharia which we sorta have now, we had xeer, which is cultural law. i'm into that instead.
Xeer Somali used to exist before the scramble of Africa. After Somalia was divided into 5 different land, the Xeer Somali ended with that. Somalis with knowledge about this Xeer are very few. The majority of Somalis have forgotten the principles of Xeer Somali and to bring it back is certainly impossible. Xeer Somali has had its time. We've to move on. Waa in aynu fahamno nasiixada ay leedahay Diinta Islaamka iyo ku dhaqankeedu; inkastoo xilliyadan dambe ay iska badan tahay isu duriddu, haddana iyadoo ay jirto tallo saarasho Illaah waxaan leenahay, "Wal Caaqibatu lil Mutaqiin; wallaa Cudwaanu ilaa cala Daalimiin!".
hooyo basel

Basel, Switzerland

#8 Sep 22, 2012
Ex-Muslim Somali wrote:
wait and see when the germans say to you scheise negaro hau ab
lula

UK

#9 Sep 22, 2012
Why would you want to leave islam huh? If you go real deep and really and I mean really sit down and read or study the quran you will understand how precious it really is. Your so lucky you were born a muslim cause you were given a headstart to heaven. I'll pray for you.
Who Cares

London, UK

#10 Sep 22, 2012
^^^^^^^^^^

at least he left Islam, why don't you take your Polish lover and go to hell too
var

Mumbai, India

#11 Nov 12, 2012
what about the rest of the world?
var

Mumbai, India

#12 Nov 12, 2012
terrorism, murder, rape, lies, etc.etc. do anything you want. pray 5 times, enough!!!!!!!
var

Mumbai, India

#13 Nov 12, 2012
let him be a free man, brother.
mariam south africa

Gaborone, Botswana

#14 Nov 16, 2012
Islam does not allow all this dirt .u dont know anything about islam murder u are sick. all this rubbish u are talking about does not consn islam.i never had a preche about terrorism,murder,rape,lies,.ma ybe in your dreams go to hell with your lies u the one with lies coz u dont know your perpose in life.life is not all about eating and sleeping.wake up and simle da coffe meaning face reality.
that to u var.
Hassin

Toledo, OH

#15 Nov 17, 2012
"Whomever Allah guides, no one can misguide, and whomever Allah misguides, no one can guide."

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 17, 2012
Hassin wrote:
"Whomever Allah guides, no one can misguide, and whomever Allah misguides, no one can guide."
Soomaalidu waa masaakiin!

There is no Allah. Gods are imaginary and religions are man made.
Hassin

Toledo, OH

#17 Nov 17, 2012
IslamRapesTheMind wrote:
<quoted text> Soomaalidu waa masaakiin!
There is no Allah. Gods are imaginary and religions are man made.
whatever dude

Location hidden

#20 Nov 17, 2012
Prince-east wrote:
<quoted text>
waad walatay, but sometimes i really think islam is only for arabs?
I'm mentally unstable because I don't pray to some black stone in Arabia?

Islam is an Arab-centric religion. It favors Arabs above all and particularly the Quraysh tribe of the so-called prophet. None Arabs can't become leaders as long as there's one Arab remaining, and always delegated to second class citizenry. Do your own research and find out the truth.

I'm always surprised by how ignorant the followers of that deluded cult are. Not just about everything in life in general but about Islam itself. They don't diddly squat about it except that it's the best thing since sliced bread.
Original Daarood

Birmingham, UK

#22 Nov 17, 2012
var wrote:
let him be a free man, brother.
you have no right to insult Islam when you worship pigs that eat their own shit

Location hidden

#23 Nov 17, 2012
Prince-east wrote:
<quoted text>
Who knows :(, I'm confused too...
I hope you find solution and overcome the confusion.

Best wishes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Child care fraud: Somali women (Mar '13) 4 min ProudSomalilandGirl 35
are there mixed somalis in here? 24 min ProudSomalilandGirl 8
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 3 hr Alpha 1,796
Conspiracy theories & Somalia (Mar '13) 3 hr foodcade 9
what makes you being proud somali ? 4 hr Hana13 22
Enjoy 2night brown and Houston 6 hr smellians 2
The first traitors in Somalia were Isaaq (Mar '12) 7 hr awlae 19
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 8 hr garaacaaye 4,491
More from around the web