Looking to marry a somali girl but her family want her else where.

Posted in the Somalia Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Bengali guy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 24, 2013
 
Ok am going to try and keep this as simple as possible.

I met a somali girl 2 years ago at work we were attracted right away and have been dating since. I've alway wanted to make it halal and get married straight away.

However she wanted time as I am Bengali I have been ok.
Now when she finally says yes her family want her to get married to her dads brotherd for residency reasons in the UK.
I know that is really really disguisting.

I have told her thats disgusiting and haram to a certain extent. My family will and havr happily accepted but her family are in denial with this.

Ive explained that we can get married legally and theres nothing they can do about it. Though she refuses to leave her family like that but insists we run away.

My family are fine and I have no need to run away I have mt own home and a good job I hae no reason to leave.

Further more she lives with 8 brothers eldest 3 are in a tribe in somalia and are street thugs in London who shes really scared of.

How can I stop this Somalian girl from getting married to her uncle? How do I go about approaching her family?

Botn and raised in London I aslo do have hands with the bad guys but I dont want to take that route.

What can be done to save her?
deshiman

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Brooooo WTF u doing wid a spam head!?????
LEAVE HER.... Shes pasted spamadam shit banging her uncle... Ewwww malis r dutty...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

If she's Darod then pay her.
WEIRDAsYou

Abu Dhabi, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

This story is fake as your name and the other person you pretend to be (location dead giveaway). Marrying her uncle?! LOL last time I checked an uncle is not of marriageable kin... You gave me a good laugh.

your post will be ignored at best and will die alongside the many useless unheard of tags ... Try again bro.
thehassanabdi

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Bengali guy wrote:
Ok am going to try and keep this as simple as possible.
I met a somali girl 2 years ago at work we were attracted right away and have been dating since. I've alway wanted to make it halal and get married straight away.
However she wanted time as I am Bengali I have been ok.
Now when she finally says yes her family want her to get married to her dads brotherd for residency reasons in the UK.
I know that is really really disguisting.
I have told her thats disgusiting and haram to a certain extent. My family will and havr happily accepted but her family are in denial with this.
Ive explained that we can get married legally and theres nothing they can do about it. Though she refuses to leave her family like that but insists we run away.
My family are fine and I have no need to run away I have mt own home and a good job I hae no reason to leave.
Further more she lives with 8 brothers eldest 3 are in a tribe in somalia and are street thugs in London who shes really scared of.
How can I stop this Somalian girl from getting married to her uncle? How do I go about approaching her family?
Botn and raised in London I aslo do have hands with the bad guys but I dont want to take that route.
What can be done to save her?
aka PIG VOODOO, try again later!Did you forget that i'm here and will expose your stinky ass?
Bengali guy

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 24, 2013
 
Sorry have I said anything wrong?

If you cant contribute to society openly please do not tear it apart behind your computer.

I dont know what your problems are but you guys seem to be lacking decency may be your mothers have not taught you.

How unfortunate you are.
Faizah

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 24, 2013
 
Let me just say that marriage to an uncle is not not known or accepted in our calture hence why you may think the replies that were given are negative. if what you are saying is true then what her family is doing goes against everything in our culture. And against our religion, it is completely unacceptable. Theres not much i can say but you claim that you have your own house and a good job i'm hoping she'd bé safe there. you are both adults running away is something teenagers result to rebel. adults dont runaway lol. She just needs to make an adult decison really.
SotellMe

Abu Dhabi, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 25, 2013
 
Bengali guy wrote:
Sorry have I said anything wrong?
If you cant contribute to society openly please do not tear it apart behind your computer.
I dont know what your problems are but you guys seem to be lacking decency may be your mothers have not taught you.
How unfortunate you are.
How very "fortunate" of you to know that our mothers haven't taught us human decency by a single comment ? Assuming you know our problems ,can you tell us how we can contribute "openly" as you have mentioned before?

Interesting indeed what you can learn about yourself by someone who is faceless in ones mind. someone who you might never get to meet in your lifetime but regardless still managed to stop in you in yourtracks and make you rethink about your life.
Layla

Markham, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ewwww.

Anyways, stick with your kind please. It makes it easier for everyone.
Magnus Cerebrum

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

What people don't understand is she is marrying him for residency reasons, meaning they are not sexually involved but they are fooling the government into thinking they are married so her uncle can obtain a UK passport. alot of people of different ethnicities do this, not only somalis, so spare me the "EEW'S".

p.s bengali is a troll don't believe a word he says.
Proud Asian

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

This topic is a lie and a hoax. Probably written by a Somali to seek attention. eww. Bengalis and other Asians are usually racist towards Somalis. And only a bengali homeless guy with no family bond may marry any women for different reasons. lol

get a life you attention-seeking Somali

Since: Oct 13

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Proud Asian wrote:
This topic is a lie and a hoax. Probably written by a Somali to seek attention. eww. Bengalis and other Asians are usually racist towards Somalis. And only a bengali homeless guy with no family bond may marry any women for different reasons. lol
get a life you attention-seeking Somali
Now ,you must have fell and bumped your head attention seek asians? we are not about that life Lol... you need to go Sit down somewhere... I dont find asian guys attractive however you have no class.
Gardarro

Santa Clara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Proud Asian wrote:
This topic is a lie and a hoax. Probably written by a Somali to seek attention. eww. Bengalis and other Asians are usually racist towards Somalis. And only a bengali homeless guy with no family bond may marry any women for different reasons. lol
get a life you attention-seeking Somali
Dud, how can a Bengali be racist towards Somalis? There are a large number of Bengali community in my city where I also have a number of Bengali friends and guess what? Most are dark. Even darker than Somalis. We know Bengalis and people from Southern India have dark skin that they are not that different from people from Africa. Somalis, Eritreans and Ethiopian have light skin compared to Bengalis and Southern Indians. If it where not your soft hair, you guys would have been identified as African because of your dark skin color. So spare the whining fella.
Tigress

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Gardarro wrote:
<quoted text>
Dud, how can a Bengali be racist towards Somalis? There are a large number of Bengali community in my city where I also have a number of Bengali friends and guess what? Most are dark. Even darker than Somalis. We know Bengalis and people from Southern India have dark skin that they are not that different from people from Africa. Somalis, Eritreans and Ethiopian have light skin compared to Bengalis and Southern Indians. If it where not your soft hair, you guys would have been identified as African because of your dark skin color. So spare the whining fella.
Loool haha what a joke ? You jealous of bengalis ? Bengalis are usually lighter than South Indians and South-Asian countries such as Burma, Indonesia, etc usully have darker skin tones because they are close to the equator. Bengalis and South Indians are born light skin but all africans and somalis and ehtiopians and kenyans have jet black type skin and these women are desperate to whiten their born-black skin. Most South Asian countries live in poverty and many bengalis / south indians are malnourished and unhygenic. They live in slums because they're too poor. Have you seen rich south .indians or bengalis ? Now compare them with rich somalis or ehtiopians and see who is naturally beautiful. All Asians are naturally soft, sensitive, and beautiful. There is a difference between beautiful and sexy. All girls in this world are sexy but not all are beautiful. Thats the truth. Go and type Somali girls on google and compare them with South Indian girls and Bengali girls and see what they look like lol. Google produces average images. Poor people in Somalia or Ethiopia are JET BLACK DEEP DEEP DEEP black. However, poor people in Bengal or South India are usually medium brown or dark brown because they live in slums.

Somali women have no sense of beauty ot smartness. They are busy trying to look sexy. They are not beautiful, rather they are desperate for sex.

Stop joking you uneducated retard lol... Haha sorry if I sound mean sweety but thats the truth. The most beautiful Somali Queens are like the average or poor lowly South Indians. Somali women are light skinned next to gorillas and King King. South Indians and Bengalis are dark skinned next to whiter North Asians like Chinese, Malaysians, Japanese. Lol you jealous coz Asian women naturally never have nappy hair, dark skin, more desperate,....lol and big boobs, big butt, big nose holes lol. Asian women are real natural chicks and make the best wives on earth. Most South Asians are dark (espcially the poor people who live in slums) because they always work under the sun. Asian skin is very very sensitive and get tanned easily. Asians are born light skin and this is a known fact. Look at the ancient South Indians and bengalis and compare them with Somalis or Ethiopians. Ofcourse now you know the difference in skin color lol. Somalis hate getting tanned or staying under ths sun whereas South Indians and bengalis love getting tanned. Loool. South Indians are known to love the Sun, thats why they are so tanned (not born dark) lol.

Haha Somalis make me laugh. Bunch of desperatos. The whole world adores all Asians from south and north even though they are tanned and dark but everyone is usually unattracted to Somalians or Ehtiopians. Let alone my jet black African buddies. Hehehe

South Indians are the darkest and most tanned peoole in Asia but ofcourse they are much lighter than the average Somalian. But South Indians are always keen on educating themselves and they arent bothered abiut light skin. They never beautify themselves or eat healthy food or clean themselves. Lol

Haha keep dreaming. Hehehe
Tigress

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Ancient real original Indian women are whitish reddish and yellowish in skin color with the most fascinating body structure and were known as the prettiest women in the entire world.

Do not compare your Somali cheap attention-seeking wannabees with proud South Indians and bengalis. Have you compared the average girl of these countries or regions ? From there you will know who is prettier (whiter) and more girly looking with gal power attitude. Lol.
Asian hunk

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

My black African friend. Please calm down. I do agree that Bengalis are rude and selfish. Yes I myself hate bengali even though Im bengali. I know that a lot of bengali women act like whores who only marry men for money. But they are just too hot, snobbish, rude, beautiful and goal-driven by nature. I am an half-Indian bengali and I do agree that bengalis can be very cold, snobbish and twisted. I hate bengalis for their rude attitude. Please stay away from them as they arent that good. Some of them are good to me because I got lots of money but thats how they treat people. If you got class and very rich, they may respect you. Otherwise you will be treated like a monkey in their community.

All Asian women have class. Vast majority of them are conservative, sensitive, modest, and shy by nature. Asians are made for Asian. The ugliest Asian women come from South Asia , the least desirable of them out of Asians is South India - who are treated as dogs, scums, and ugliest creatures. South Indians are very very dirty as they never was themselves and they eat dirty water where dead bodies are washed with. Real Indian women are universally desired and craved for among all men even though Indian women are very shy, sensitive, loving, modest and conservative.( except those neglected South Indian black dogs who eat shit and who are always dirty by nature and treated like animals in India - but respected worldwide). South Indian women (who are the only dark-skinned women in India) look far faaaaaaar better and classy than Somali women anyways ( but South indian women are looked down upon by indians and considered least desired among Indians, bengali and Pakis. They all can speak the same language (Urdu,Hindi) and used to be one country ages ago. Later on they divided.

Get your desperate hungry Somali women of pathetic beauty standards get along with their own original heritage which is African culture.

I've heard a lot of good men say that they would rather chose to die than marry or date a black woman of African culture and heritage (this includes Somali women). However, ever race and country has its very few exceptions.

Please calm down friend. Its okay. Jealousy and inferiority complex does exist.

Somalis can have a good loving heart and that is something I like about them. Thats the only quality in fact.

I hate rude people but respect all loving people whether they are beautiful or not. Loving, sensitive and caring nature is what makes a person beautiful from inside. Different people got different character though but culture influences a lot.
Asian hunk

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 19, 2013
 
@ LUBANA : sister, How cheap are you ? Do men buy you for one dollar or two dollars ? You put too much make-up on sis. Are you joining the African fashion industry as a supermodel ? Africans would be so proud of Somali supermodels like you. You have a flab body with no meat.

Be a real woman.

he he you're funny.

Take care sweety. I think you're one of the few somalis who are beautiful.

<3
Asian hunk

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 19, 2013
 
if Asian men with class had to choose a temporary relatonship between an average Somali woman and an average South Indian ( who are medium brown in skin), without a doubt they'll go for that average South Indian chick.

Anyways South Indian dark skinned people are treated as rubbish in India.

Its the sad truth.

So if Somalis come to India, they will be treated badly by Indians or bengalis with class and snobbish nature. Only poor illiterate beggars with no money (who live on the streets) will be interested to date a Somali because Somali women want light skin men from any part of the world and those malnourished beggars can be light skinned than them. All they care about is sexuality, sexual needs and sexual attention, just like all black African dogs.
Asian hunk

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 19, 2013
 
compare the average Somali men with bengali men and you will know the difference. Do not compare sporty bengali men who stay in the sun for hours with desperate Somali women who are busy bleaching their skin at home.
onge stud

Lachine, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 19, 2013
 
Asian hunk wrote:
compare the average Somali men with bengali men and you will know the difference. Do not compare sporty bengali men who stay in the sun for hours with desperate Somali women who are busy bleaching their skin at home.
You sure have a big mouth for an Australoid. Everyone knows skin bleaching is a billion dollar industry on the Indian subcontinent. Sad cause Ancestral South Indians were anything but Caucasoid in physical features or even light-skinned for that matter. In fact, this is still the case with most of the region's less mixed caste and tribal groups.

http://www.ipoaa.com/images/saotals.jpg

http://www.rfi.fr/actuen/images/113/tamilmoth...

This is why to this day, many Desi still have a similar bone structure as their Andamanese/Onge close relatives... fellow "Asian hunks" and all :)

http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/6997/kemph...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of73
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

87 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Not Muslim Anymore 16 min Wildfire 28
Why Do Somalis Love Palestine More Than Their O... 28 min Wow 7
maxameduk inu qaniis yahay mala socotan? (Apr '08) 1 hr ha iweydiin magaceyga 366
What are the ajuraan people? (Jan '12) 2 hr Hawiye irir samaale 33
Why are Ethiopians more beautiful and lighter t... (Nov '13) 2 hr Lady Drea 29
Do you speak JIVE language? 4 hr Sheikh Mustafa 4
Somalis are the 2nd poorest Ethnic group in Ame... (Jul '13) 6 hr Yaqub 68
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) Mon ahmed 1,674
•••
•••