Landa4lyfe

London, UK

#68 Nov 30, 2010
Adam of isaaqland is a troll so is younis, theyr'e eritrean, and snm didn't screw hawiye!?, Aidiid was an ambassador siyad barre screwd the united somalia.Siilaanyo had no choice to leave there was no other place to go , he tricked Mengistu , Mengistu Thought SNM would surrender after Siyad bare and Mengistu made a deal . Siilaanyo outsmarted both of them and got all he needed from Mengistu and the Ethiopians Ammunition petrol to launche a full scale offensive on Burco And hargeisa. and between hargeisa and Burco, on nov 1988 Siilaanyo returned back to somaliland baligubudle new head quarters of SNM., If Siilaanyo stayed in Ethiopia the Ethiopians would of arrested him, and we could not have that. Siilaanyo is far from a Traitor But a hero, and you also wrong Muj Siilaanyo Joined The SNM in 1982 march the 12 Him and Muj Abduraxmaan tuur Alayraxma joined the same time.SNM was the best tactical militia at that time, 1/2 of the army was deployed to the north, even your tanks are here today, don't listen to this adam guy
Landa4lyfe

London, UK

#69 Nov 30, 2010
ninkan waa amxaar
Tru_Som

Switzerland

#70 Nov 30, 2010
Axlam wrote:
<quoted text>
what a sick bastard watch ur mouth. U r brianwashed and u r a hater wallahi. and what say is like what a pig said. pig pig pig oh god ur women are all nastie and bitches uf. they slept with disgusting gaal and i am not kinding i know many of them who live near my house. We see them crying after a white man who slept with them and left them. just by looking at them i am disgust and one of them is in jail now do u know why. i am ganna tell u why she cried after a man and she hit him by accedent and he called 911. the neighbors felt bad for her and they asked the police to let her go for the sack of her two bastard. One for a Jereer and one from Some Homeless guy.so i don't think u deserve to talk wallahi. ur women are the somali whores. They are known for being bitches who love a white guys dick. and as u can see 8 of them couldn't keep their legs close even in their homeland. so what do u thing they do in a country fool of gaals. they looooooove gaalada and u said they r not nastie. Uf

Why dont you build your little world where you have control over what fork sticks which sushi?

i am sure you will live much happier, build your planet today:o)) hooyo caano isii waaxid:O)

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#72 Dec 1, 2010
We should't point fingers and insult pple we hardly know.Every nation have bad apples.Aduunka meel kasta naago xun xun way joogan, iskaba daa kuwa Africa jooga ee waxba haysan..kuwa wadanadan gaalada so gala ayaa ka daran ee maalin kasta isku dhex qaawinaya paltalk..hooyoyen caruurtodi ka ag qalinayaan..subxanallah.
Qof kasto adigu aakhiradaada ka fakar, maalinta aaney camalkaaga mooye cid kale ku caawin karin.

Ilaahyo ceebtayda iyo ceebta muslinkaba astur.
Younis

Wrexham, UK

#73 Dec 1, 2010
Adam of Issaqland wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole F*#king world praised us on how free and democratic our elections were! When did Pirateland ever had an election? And its not our fault because your harem brothers and sisters decided not to vote nor put up any candidates to run! Wallahi Issaq people have too much mercy! In the 90's we let the kaffir army of your uncle siad have free passage through somaliland and back to their bastard country. And we also gave your kaffir darods in somaliland voting rights which we never received under you guys! Also lastly, I would never sleep with a darod women nor marry her! Your women are amongst the nastiest on earth! They are always craving white, Hispanic, and black penis. They never seem to keep their legs shut! I see this all to often over here in America. I see MJ women hanging out and giving blow jobs to all sorts of different men. I almost feel sorry for these guys because they have no idea the parasites that lurkes in your average darod.
You are a soldier! I salute you! We need more people like you and me in Somaliland so that we can show these zoomali baboons from puntland the business!
I am also working on changing our national langauge and changing our countries name to the Republic of Isaq.
And we wil also kick out those two faced gadabursa outy of our country!
Our people are too nice these somalis and it's time we stopped been good to them! F Them!
Swedish

Västra Frölunda, Sweden

#74 Dec 1, 2010
Adam of Issaqland wrote:
<quoted text>
You make 0000 sense! And we are uneducated! LMAO!! Your darod brothers in Somalia have been killing each other for 20 years!! You people destroyed an entire country and left a generation of your people uneducated! If we look, we can clearly see how all the doctors in darod Somalia are all WHITE!! And in ISSAQLAND its all SOMALI doctors! And we are somehow making Somalia unstable? hows that? We are actually the ones fighting piracy what what are the darods doing? NOTHING! We are the ones who take in refugees from XAmar and treat them, cloth them, and offer jobs to them. And when they go to darod areas they get raped and abused! Not a single case has happened in ISAAQLAND. And when DARODLAND attacked us, we were simply defending our territory from a Kaffir people who wanted to destroy our country!
How can you take in people from Mogadishu? Its the same country. What you and your uneducated region doesnt understand is that your being used, by the West, US and Ethiopians. You dont see anything your blinded by your stupidness. Puntland didnt attack you for no reason they wanted their regions back the regions where Warsangeli the ones that defended Somalia when you Isaaqs tried to act like Ethiopians and lick their asses like all other Africans did so they were killed. Your clan wants to become an own republic just because their stupid? Ofcourse we will say no! Why should we let another part be slaved by the US and Ethiopians isn't enough with Ogaden, Djibouti and NFD? Your stupidness disgust me. US is bribing your government through Ethiopia. They only want a water port so that US can controll the waters of Gulf of Aden, Red Sea by using Ethiopians because their stupid as shit. We fought back and are still fighting against the US while you are licking their asses. US just wants to controll the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden and Indian Ocean so they can controll the exports from Asia and Africa so that they dont establish relationships because right now Africa is influenced by US and if China and India starts influencing Africa and doing deals with them then US will eventually loose all controll and collapse. You should go back to watching 'The Little Mermaid' instead of trying to come up with stupid explanations why your country should become slaves. What do you fight for? To become slaves. Really pathetic.
ADAM of ISSAQLAND

Hartford, CT

#76 Dec 1, 2010
Swedish wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you take in people from Mogadishu? Its the same country. What you and your uneducated region doesnt understand is that your being used, by the West, US and Ethiopians. You dont see anything your blinded by your stupidness. Puntland didnt attack you for no reason they wanted their regions back the regions where Warsangeli the ones that defended Somalia when you Isaaqs tried to act like Ethiopians and lick their asses like all other Africans did so they were killed. Your clan wants to become an own republic just because their stupid? Ofcourse we will say no! Why should we let another part be slaved by the US and Ethiopians isn't enough with Ogaden, Djibouti and NFD? Your stupidness disgust me. US is bribing your government through Ethiopia. They only want a water port so that US can controll the waters of Gulf of Aden, Red Sea by using Ethiopians because their stupid as shit. We fought back and are still fighting against the US while you are licking their asses. US just wants to controll the Red Sea, Gulf of Aden and Indian Ocean so they can controll the exports from Asia and Africa so that they dont establish relationships because right now Africa is influenced by US and if China and India starts influencing Africa and doing deals with them then US will eventually loose all controll and collapse. You should go back to watching 'The Little Mermaid' instead of trying to come up with stupid explanations why your country should become slaves. What do you fight for? To become slaves. Really pathetic.
First off Issaqland doesn't bow down to anyone! And second that land doesn't belong to your kaffirland you call Puntland. Your Kaffir uncle Siad allowed you gaalo's to settle and evict issaq families out! And now puntland wants it back! Wallahi puntland's pathetic crap that it calls an army won't stand against the Issaq nation. Also whats this talk of slave's? You kaffirs in Xamar are the ones siding with the Americans and allowing them to bomb innocent Hawiye people! You allowed them to come in to Somalia and massacre Somalis! Issaq people would never allow that to ever happen! So far unlike you heathens, Silaanyo has never set foot in Ethiopia and shook Zenawi's hand during is presidency so far. But darods are the only people who would call the Ethiopians brothers while at the same time they are killing you clan members. Wallahi the are truly kaffir and pathetic. Thats why you guys are known as faqaash and all of somalia doesn't like darod.
ADAM of ISSAQLAND

Hartford, CT

#77 Dec 1, 2010
Younis wrote:
<quoted text>You are a soldier! I salute you! We need more people like you and me in Somaliland so that we can show these zoomali baboons from puntland the business!
I am also working on changing our national langauge and changing our countries name to the Republic of Isaq.
Our people are too nice these somalis and it's time we stopped been good to them! F Them!
And its true! We need to make every effort to separate ourselves from these darod parasites! That's what they are they are parasites. When Kaffir #1 Siad Barre was in power, he taxed our people like hell and put all the money in darod areas, darods were the only ones who could go to college, hold office, and he even had kaffir mayor of an issaq city! And then we have Ayan hersi who lied to the dutch about her refugee status, thus becoming a citizen illegally and abusing its welfare system. Whats up with Darod people and abuse of the welfare system anywhere? Do these people feel good about leaching of hard working people and cheating that money out of people who really need it?
GLK

“Jamaame, Somalia”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#79 Dec 1, 2010
ADAM of ISSAQLAND wrote:
<quoted text>
And its true! We need to make every effort to separate ourselves from these darod parasites! That's what they are they are parasites. When Kaffir #1 Siad Barre was in power, he taxed our people like hell and put all the money in darod areas, darods were the only ones who could go to college, hold office, and he even had kaffir mayor of an issaq city! And then we have Ayan hersi who lied to the dutch about her refugee status, thus becoming a citizen illegally and abusing its welfare system. Whats up with Darod people and abuse of the welfare system anywhere? Do these people feel good about leaching of hard working people and cheating that money out of people who really need it?
WTF are you on crack? Siad Barre put all of the money into Mogdisho and put NOTHING into the North aka tribal lands of Harti and Isaaq. The only people that held office were sub-clan Marexaan, Barre's clan!! How do you know most Daarood people take wlefare? Your such an idiot!

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#80 Dec 1, 2010
Younis wrote:
<quoted text>You are a soldier! I salute you! We need more people like you and me in Somaliland so that we can show these zoomali baboons from puntland the business!
Younis you filthy ajnabi get the f out our forum nacladyahay nacaldu dhashay. You are not from Somaliland so stop disgracing the region.
Wild Fire

Djibouti

#81 Dec 1, 2010
Nomadic Status wrote:
<quoted text>
NAYAHE keep it moving groupi and pull up ur skirt while u at it
LMAO.....you got that right ....all the way....that is a bitchling....the wh*ring heyna....
Tru_Som

Winterthur, Switzerland

#82 Dec 1, 2010
GLK wrote:
<quoted text>
Siad Barre put all of the money into Mogdisho

lol lies after lies after lies wont build you a nation lol

he put all the money in his own and tribal pockets, born in mogadisho you were pound to hard work real life xoogaada tabco lifestyle.

while you wanna sit on you lazy asses under a cactee tree drinking a cup of cold tea but want to have at the same time all the money in the world, and tell others what they should do:o)

champions of the blame game
Adam of Issaqland

Hartford, CT

#83 Dec 1, 2010
GLK wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF are you on crack? Siad Barre put all of the money into Mogdisho and put NOTHING into the North aka tribal lands of Harti and Isaaq. The only people that held office were sub-clan Marexaan, Barre's clan!! How do you know most Daarood people take wlefare? Your such an idiot!
More lies coming from the kaffirs..Siad barre favord darod people over everyone else period. This is a known fact that has been documented by non Somalis as well as Somalis! It has also been documented by independent observers as well! So i guess everyone is lying and we are supposed to take the idol worshiping darods word huh. And second, these Harti who are a sub-clan of the over all clan of mud people (darod) do not belong in Issaqland! Siad barre evicted the Issaqs out of that area and settled his fellow Mud People there! I hope Silanyo evicts these squatters and sends a clear message to their greater kaffir nation that the Islamic Republic of Issaqland will not tolerate the squatters nor the incursions of the Mud People.
GLK

“Jamaame, Somalia”

Location hidden

#84 Dec 1, 2010
Adam of Issaqland wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies coming from the kaffirs..Siad barre favord darod people over everyone else period. This is a known fact that has been documented by non Somalis as well as Somalis! It has also been documented by independent observers as well! So i guess everyone is lying and we are supposed to take the idol worshiping darods word huh. And second, these Harti who are a sub-clan of the over all clan of mud people (darod) do not belong in Issaqland! Siad barre evicted the Issaqs out of that area and settled his fellow Mud People there! I hope Silanyo evicts these squatters and sends a clear message to their greater kaffir nation that the Islamic Republic of Issaqland will not tolerate the squatters nor the incursions of the Mud People.
How can Harti not belong to "Isaaqland" when their tribal lands are SSC and your people claim them as part of Somaliland? Like I said before Barre kicked out Majeerteen, and other Daarood subclans out of Mog. You're a sick ba$tard calling Daarood "Mud People" and Kaffir even though they are good Muslims just like every Somali. You should worry about those 7 Somaliland women commiting zinna iwth a gaalo instead of talking $h1t about Daarood.
GLK

“Jamaame, Somalia”

Location hidden

#85 Dec 1, 2010
Tru_Som wrote:
<quoted text>
lol lies after lies after lies wont build you a nation lol
he put all the money in his own and tribal pockets, born in mogadisho you were pound to hard work real life xoogaada tabco lifestyle.
while you wanna sit on you lazy asses under a cactee tree drinking a cup of cold tea but want to have at the same time all the money in the world, and tell others what they should do:o)
champions of the blame game
Wht I meant was that he never put money into Hargeisa, the second capital or other Nothern cities.
ahmed gelle

Hilliard, OH

#86 Dec 1, 2010
asc sxbyaal maxaa meeha ku hesaan oo isku dhacaya
Adam of Issaqland

Hartford, CT

#87 Dec 1, 2010
GLK wrote:
<quoted text>
How can Harti not belong to "Isaaqland" when their tribal lands are SSC and your people claim them as part of Somaliland? Like I said before Barre kicked out Majeerteen, and other Daarood subclans out of Mog. You're a sick ba$tard calling Daarood "Mud People" and Kaffir even though they are good Muslims just like every Somali. You should worry about those 7 Somaliland women commiting zinna iwth a gaalo instead of talking $h1t about Daarood.
Those Lands were always Issaq lands because like i can't fu#$ing stress it enough! Siad Barre sent these Mud Squatters in hopes to drive out the issaq! Well he failed and failed miserably! And please don't talk about noble issaq women dude. Over here in America, your fellow Mud Sluts are sleeping with black men for free! Their A$$holes are so wide that they shit uncontrollably! Your people are so sick that you would go so far as to prostitute 20+ 10 year old girls in Minnesota. OH BTW, these women in the video aren't actually not Issaq but Dhulbaxante or how ever you spell it in your mud language.
Adam of Issaqland

Hartford, CT

#88 Dec 1, 2010
Even the Brits recognized them as Issaq territories!
GLK

“Jamaame, Somalia”

Location hidden

#89 Dec 1, 2010
Adam of Issaqland wrote:
Even the Brits recognized them as Issaq territories!
You were the Brit's b1tch during colonial times. Your clan was fighting for them aganist Somali anti-colonial warriors who were mostly Daarood led by a Daarood named Saayiid Maxamed! GTFOH
GLK

“Jamaame, Somalia”

Location hidden

#90 Dec 1, 2010
Adam of Issaqland wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Lands were always Issaq lands because like i can't fu#$ing stress it enough! Siad Barre sent these Mud Squatters in hopes to drive out the issaq! Well he failed and failed miserably! And please don't talk about noble issaq women dude. Over here in America, your fellow Mud Sluts are sleeping with black men for free! Their A$$holes are so wide that they shit uncontrollably! Your people are so sick that you would go so far as to prostitute 20+ 10 year old girls in Minnesota. OH BTW, these women in the video aren't actually not Issaq but Dhulbaxante or how ever you spell it in your mud language.
So you're saying all MJ, Warsangeli, and Dhulbahante lands belong to Isaaq?? All these things you said about Siad Barre is absolutely false. Wow!! Now I know for sure that you're not Somali.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is DIFFERENCE between Ethiopians, Somalian... (Aug '08) 9 min thomas 553
Do you know Barawani people?Are they mixed Soma... (Jul '09) 1 hr Reality 430
qolka calaf doonka rag iyo dumar (Jul '11) 1 hr bashkaa 123
Somali SheMale (Jul '12) 8 hr MODERN 17
I need a native somali lover to be my one and o... 8 hr mustafa 12
We Dont Like Somalis In France.. (May '12) 9 hr Awal Abdoulqadir 12
White women grab their bag when they see me (Oct '12) 13 hr annie nonomous 8
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 14 hr Uf Uf Uf 1,758
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 20 hr gusmacaan 1,211
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Oct 26 gus kulul 4,371

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE