The theory of Evolution is FLAWED!

Posted in the Somalia Forum

Lone_Wolf

Ascot Vale, Australia

#1 Apr 5, 2014
Here is a link to a website that contains a study carried by independent and trained scientists revealing to us that ape to human evolution is impossible.

http://www.darwinconspiracy.com

My bottom-line rebuttal to evolution is simple -- humans didn't descend from apes. That's not to say humans and apes aren't related, but the relationship can't be traced backward along a direct line of descent, one form morphing into another. It must be traced along two independent lines, far back into time until the two lines merge.

Maybe SOME humans evolved into apes O.O

#justathought

“Gaal wannabe”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 7, 2014
Have you self respect when you take the words of "trust us, we are trained scientists... Here, read our Win 95, Netscape website"
proponent for isaaqland

Ayr, UK

#3 Apr 7, 2014
"darwinconspiracy" really, how could you possibly trust a website named that.
dont matter

Bristol, UK

#4 Apr 7, 2014
I don't believe that we descended from apes but evolution is a real and observable. It's just one of the ways the almighty does things. I don't understand why some muslims have a problem with it
calasow

Berkeley, CA

#5 Apr 8, 2014
A false religion whose believers are non other than atheist that end in hell. How unfortunate for those who believe in it!
calasow

Berkeley, CA

#6 Apr 8, 2014
dont matter wrote:
I don't believe that we descended from apes but evolution is a real and observable. It's just one of the ways the almighty does things. I don't understand why some muslims have a problem with it
Real & observable?

dont matter

Bristol, UK

#7 Apr 8, 2014
calasow wrote:
<quoted text>
Real & observable?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =r83ROf8coSUXX
The change of kind they speak of is nonesense but evolution does occur. Here's an example

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peppered_moth_ev...
Zookeeper

Canberra, Australia

#8 Apr 8, 2014
Hey

Okay monkeys, let be serious. Humans do evolve dont they ? They evolve into real humans.

For example: we know that people who lived in ancient times has different physical structures. I heard that they reached puberty early and some people lived for many years...

Maybe they dont evolve from apes or monkeys...but they do evolve and i truly believe Blacks are the last and slowest form of humans to evolve.

Yes, you guys are slowest. You are still not humans like us. When will you become humans ? After hundreds or thousands of years, will you become human beings while we become far more advanced than you ?

You are slow and backward in IQ and everything despite your high testerone which gives you natural body strength like animals. Animals like apes and gorillaz are very strong physically and low in IQ, so you resemble them.

I feel sorry for apes.
mohamids a pig shager

Southampton, UK

#9 Apr 8, 2014
Sure we evolved from apes, unfortunatly so did Muslims
Zookeeper

Canberra, Australia

#10 Apr 8, 2014
mohamids a pig shager wrote:
Sure we evolved from apes, unfortunatly so did Muslims
Shut up you deluded liar. 3uck off looney. You are a hypocrit and twisted in the head. Humans might have evolved from a different creature that looks like monkeys but its not totally monkeys.

Go fix your head coz you have a mental disease and a heart disease and also a spiritual disease.

You're frikkin nasty idiot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who causes the fitna about the Somali communit!! 36 min Sheikh Voodoo 5
Why are Somalians so dirty and stinky (Jan '12) 40 min manonTopics 90
I hate somali people what should I do (Jan '13) 53 min dai2u 50
i want free somalia for all da shit . 1 hr somalis 1
what race of women do Somalians find most attra... 1 hr Somali nationalist 9
Why are Somali girls so ugly (Jan '13) 1 hr LMH1983 318
what makes you being proud somali ? 1 hr somalis 35
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 3 hr Waa mr cagaarow 1,802
are there mixed somalis in here? 4 hr omalian 68
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 22 hr Seex 4,505