sayidka

UK

#1 Aug 23, 2011
isaaq is less than 1.5 million

“SOMALILAND LOVE”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 23, 2011
I don't know about that but Ogaden alone are more than Isaaq.
daakir

Reading, UK

#3 Aug 23, 2011
even when daarood was ruling in their tirokoob 1975 the isaaqs pupulation was bigger than daarood population the waqooyi galbeed become the same size of baay and lower shabeele while the most slightly populated pupulated(fewer then six persons per squer kilometre were baring and nugaal/puntland!!) also the areas that sparsely populated in the far south west along the kenyan borders(galbahaaray) I guess zero income is right to elongate his head to ogadens as mj and mrhn in side somalia become less populated and the warsangali as siyaad bare said are useless just like he said warsangali Waa bil kow iyo sodonaad not a great number! Lol
while the areas of greatest rural density were the settled zones adjacent to the jubba and shabeele river(the rahanween and jareers,banaadirs) 40 percent of the poppulation the nexty densily populated was hawiyelands (banaadir,shabeelaha dhexe,hiiraan) l
The total population was 3 million the nomadic was 59 percent
Conclusions as a tribe hawiye is number 1,isaaq 2,darood or rahanween 3 that why cia considered hawiye 25 percent,isaaqs 22 percent and darood 20 percent and rahanween 18 percent
daakir

Reading, UK

#4 Aug 23, 2011
so in 75 as some isaaqi sources said they became 1.3 million while hawiye became 1.7 million of these 3 millions but according to maygaag an isaaqi man who worked in xisbiga kacaanka the results angered barre so he changed it but any still the darood regions were less populated in that study wich indicates atleast isaaq is bigger than daarood inside somalia
The last UN study was in the 92 just somalis inside somalia as 7.79 million

“SOMALILAND LOVE”

Location hidden

#5 Aug 23, 2011
daakir wrote:
even when daarood was ruling in their tirokoob 1975 the isaaqs pupulation was bigger than daarood population the waqooyi galbeed become the same size of baay and lower shabeele while the most slightly populated pupulated(fewer then six persons per squer kilometre were baring and nugaal/puntland!!) also the areas that sparsely populated in the far south west along the kenyan borders(galbahaaray) I guess zero income is right to elongate his head to ogadens as mj and mrhn in side somalia become less populated and the warsangali as siyaad bare said are useless just like he said warsangali Waa bil kow iyo sodonaad not a great number! Lol
while the areas of greatest rural density were the settled zones adjacent to the jubba and shabeele river(the rahanween and jareers,banaadirs) 40 percent of the poppulation the nexty densily populated was hawiyelands (banaadir,shabeelaha dhexe,hiiraan) l
The total population was 3 million the nomadic was 59 percent
Conclusions as a tribe hawiye is number 1,isaaq 2,darood or rahanween 3 that why cia considered hawiye 25 percent,isaaqs 22 percent and darood 20 percent and rahanween 18 percent
Darood is by FAR the biggest clan. Everyone knows that. Isaaq is the smallest.

"Occupying the south-central portions of the country, Hawiye (part of the Irir clan family) is probably the largest clan within Somalia, while Darood is the largest clan among all Somalis across borders."

- United Nations Refugee Agency.
daakir

Reading, UK

#6 Aug 23, 2011
FaraxZeroIncome wrote:
<quoted text>
Darood is by FAR the biggest clan. Everyone knows that. Isaaq is the smallest.
"Occupying the south-central portions of the country, Hawiye (part of the Irir clan family) is probably the largest clan within Somalia, while Darood is the largest clan among all Somalis across borders."
- United Nations Refugee Agency.
this is just a refugee agency even that it just said daaroods out of somalia can make the clan a begger one and hawiye is for sure is begger in somalia but the CIA is more trustworthy and have all the files in and out of somalia so it says hawiye is the bigger in and out of somalia 25 percent and the isaaq is the next 22 percent while daarood is 20 percent you just depending on ogaden I heerd they are too large but I have been in ogaden and its less populated the north mogadisho with muduloods
Warsame

Europe

#7 Aug 23, 2011
Darod largest clan that s true figures. But if quote CIA that is something else, because americas agenda was to use hawiye inorder overthrow Mohamed Siyad Barre. Ask any American offical what about hawiye, today. By way how old you are?
daakir

Reading, UK

#8 Aug 23, 2011
Warsame wrote:
Darod largest clan that s true figures. But if quote CIA that is something else, because americas agenda was to use hawiye inorder overthrow Mohamed Siyad Barre. Ask any American offical what about hawiye, today. By way how old you are?
I was kid in the 91 I just readed the history that why I know alot I can tell hawiye is bigger becouse hawiye defeated daarood in 91 even sacad the smallest hawargidir clan defeated all mj in 92 and took all mudug let alone cayr the beggest hawargidir clan or saleebaan my friend daarood fled to kenya all harti,marehan and ogaden from just one wing of USC the aideed wing(hawargidir,xawaadle and shiikhaal) while he was fighting with abgaal and murursade group in xamar if all hawiye was unated there was no one darood they would have taking the south and puntland forever

“SOMALILAND LOVE”

Location hidden

#9 Aug 23, 2011
daakir wrote:
<quoted text> this is just a refugee agency even that it just said daaroods out of somalia can make the clan a begger one and hawiye is for sure is begger in somalia but the CIA is more trustworthy and have all the files in and out of somalia so it says hawiye is the bigger in and out of somalia 25 percent and the isaaq is the next 22 percent while daarood is 20 percent you just depending on ogaden I heerd they are too large but I have been in ogaden and its less populated the north mogadisho with muduloods
It's not just a "refugee agency", it's part of the United Nations and they've made a report about it.

The CIA is not trustworthy you moron and those statistics are from the 1990s. The CIA supported warlords throughout the 20 years, it's not like they know other Qabiils.

The CIA is more trustworthy kulahaa, than the UN? Go read a book.

“SOMALILAND LOVE”

Location hidden

#11 Aug 23, 2011
Ogaden left first - without fighting

Marehan left afterwards - they even abandoned Siad Barre.

Harti were the only one left and were the last to leave, SSDF saved Siad Barre when he was surrounded by Hawiye.

Don't give me a history lesson, your people were the most sickest most evil twisted people in Somali history.

You raped girls in front of their fathers. Kidnapped them, tied them to trees and used them as slaves.

Even the Darood girls you were married to, you did it to them after divorcing them.

Hawiye's history is known which is why no Darood or Isaaq girls are allowed to marry their men.
daakir

Reading, UK

#12 Aug 23, 2011
FaraxZeroIncome wrote:
Ogaden left first - without fighting
Marehan left afterwards - they even abandoned Siad Barre.
Harti were the only one left and were the last to leave, SSDF saved Siad Barre when he was surrounded by Hawiye.
Don't give me a history lesson, your people were the most sickest most evil twisted people in Somali history.
You raped girls in front of their fathers. Kidnapped them, tied them to trees and used them as slaves.
Even the Darood girls you were married to, you did it to them after divorcing them.
Hawiye's history is known which is why no Darood or Isaaq girls are allowed to marry their men.
that happened becouse siyaad barre used lastly the clan card like saleebaan were throwed in the water wells, the hawiye journalists were killed,the hawiye manefesto like hashimi weheliye were killed after siyaad called them to peace talks, all of these in stadio mogadisho were killed all of the isaaqs students in xamar was taking to jaziira and killed siyaad said kill them all it was a natural reaction from angery people but they shouldn't kill women and the elders hawiye killed evry body savagely you tourn it into tribal coz mj dhafoorqiiq army intered xamar and suddenly sided with siyaad barre besides dhuloos all hodan was dhuloos district she abdirishiid sufi Masjid was dhuloos they fought hard and USC coudnt took south of mogadisho because of them so after duqa is gone they intered all hodan and hawargidir took their houses but siyaad barre didn't kill my clan coz at that time we weren't hawiye yet we got ministerial jobs we also didn't kill daaroods we just joined USC in 92 to lebrate jubba

“SOMALILAND LOVE”

Location hidden

#13 Aug 23, 2011
daakir wrote:
<quoted text> that happened becouse siyaad barre used lastly the clan card like saleebaan were throwed in the water wells, the hawiye journalists were killed,the hawiye manefesto like hashimi weheliye were killed after siyaad called them to peace talks, all of these in stadio mogadisho were killed all of the isaaqs students in xamar was taking to jaziira and killed siyaad said kill them all it was a natural reaction from angery people but they shouldn't kill women and the elders hawiye killed evry body savagely you tourn it into tribal coz mj dhafoorqiiq army intered xamar and suddenly sided with siyaad barre besides dhuloos all hodan was dhuloos district she abdirishiid sufi Masjid was dhuloos they fought hard and USC coudnt took south of mogadisho because of them so after duqa is gone they intered all hodan and hawargidir took their houses but siyaad barre didn't kill my clan coz at that time we weren't hawiye yet we got ministerial jobs we also didn't kill daaroods we just joined USC in 92 to lebrate jubba
There's no difference for me. Hawiye is Hawiye. You are all the same. You killed together in the name of Hawiye.

After Siad Barre had fallen you could have build a government and continued.

Even Abdullahi Yusuf and Aideed met but Aideed said no to Darood having the Prime Ministerial or President depending on which Hawiye wanted. A normal powersharing government.

Instead, Aideed preach "KILL DAROOD". Then you began killing yourself.

Always remember, even if there's peace, the people will never forget what your people did.

“SOMALILAND LOVE”

Location hidden

#14 Aug 23, 2011
http://www.banadir.com/abdi_qaybdiid_arrest.s...

Try and explain to me how Hawiye is not the same
Tru_Som

Basel, Switzerland

#15 Aug 23, 2011
daakir wrote:
<quoted text> hawargidir clan

I wonder why you cant pronounce the letter B, in all of your posts you have written W instead of B, care to explain? lol
daakir

Reading, UK

#16 Aug 23, 2011
Tru_Som wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why you cant pronounce the letter B, in all of your posts you have written W instead of B, care to explain? lol
sawabtoo ah anigoo from lower shabeele also I never used N I always used instead L like balaanka imaaw aa baalooni cayaarnee/banooni I wrote some times as habargidir too but I spoke it as hawargidir all the time but I have learn af central and qaldaan from the net
daakir

Reading, UK

#17 Aug 23, 2011
FaraxZeroIncome wrote:
http://www.banadir.com/abdi_qa ybdiid_arrest.shtml
Try and explain to me how Hawiye is not the same
in that case morgan the siyaad barres son of law should be arrested too he was the one who made siyaad barre a tribalist and asked him to finish isaaqs there is a cajalad that USC found in his house in kismaayo where he says cakuye siyaad imisaan irir hawiye aan beeraha kurdish falano instead of adoons cakuye barbaarintiisa wadani kusheega hada iyo war halamideeyo daarood koo hogaaminahayaba ha hogaanshee cakuye jaanuskii lumay
You was posting his pic to yuunis as isaaqs call him the butcher of hargaysa so let us bring morgan to onto the criminal court

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#18 Aug 23, 2011
FaraxZeroIncome wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no difference for me. Hawiye is Hawiye. You are all the same. You killed together in the name of Hawiye.
After Siad Barre had fallen you could have build a government and continued.
Even Abdullahi Yusuf and Aideed met but Aideed said no to Darood having the Prime Ministerial or President depending on which Hawiye wanted. A normal powersharing government.
Instead, Aideed preach "KILL DAROOD". Then you began killing yourself.
Always remember, even if there's peace, the people will never forget what your people did.
That is enough, i hate to read your posts, you remind me back in the days and the people i lost in the name of qabiil, you hold us back, instead of us moving forward. Who the hake are you?
Abooto_Kutubeey

UK

#19 Aug 24, 2011
Soow qaabiil iskama dhaaftan ina adeeryaloow, waad hoogteen oo hooygenee qabiil baa inkasaarayee, War isku xiishoda nac nac qabiil waa laga fiicanyahay. Baal Ilaahay baan ingu dharshay inamadan dhaleenyarada ah oo qabiilka caqlige ka qaaday ila arkaa. Subxanallah.

“SOMALILAND LOVE”

Location hidden

#20 Aug 24, 2011
Absher wrote:
<quoted text>
That is enough, i hate to read your posts, you remind me back in the days and the people i lost in the name of qabiil, you hold us back, instead of us moving forward. Who the hake are you?
Who did you lose?

“SOMALILAND LOVE”

Location hidden

#21 Aug 24, 2011
daakir wrote:
<quoted text> in that case morgan the siyaad barres son of law should be arrested too he was the one who made siyaad barre a tribalist and asked him to finish isaaqs there is a cajalad that USC found in his house in kismaayo where he says cakuye siyaad imisaan irir hawiye aan beeraha kurdish falano instead of adoons cakuye barbaarintiisa wadani kusheega hada iyo war halamideeyo daarood koo hogaaminahayaba ha hogaanshee cakuye jaanuskii lumay
You was posting his pic to yuunis as isaaqs call him the butcher of hargaysa so let us bring morgan to onto the criminal court
We will give you Morgan, he lost Kismayo so he has no use.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) 17 min raaxeeye77 4,494
Somali Bloggers 57 min somaliboy123 6
Why you gotta be so rude? 2 hr ProudSomalilandGirl 4
Been so long time 2 hr Sade Empire 7
are there mixed somalis in here? 3 hr proud single 23
Are Majerteens the smartest Somalis? (Dec '12) 4 hr Gurey60 97
SomaliLanders, get out Somali forum, you not we... 6 hr proudsomali 6
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 9 hr cusman wasaye 1,797
waa maxay sabata somalida ugu xishooto wasmada?? (Jul '10) 12 hr cusman wasaye 622
More from around the web