London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

"What does hair and nose gave to do with government no wonder no wonder Somalia can't wake up come on now"

Because he is being anti-Hawiye even though the governor of Bari, Puntland is a disgusting slave Bantu remnant.
Ruby

Dunfermline, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Judged:

"No hawiye can hold office in the tribal state of Puntland"

LOL

Everyone has their "no go areas"

would a liverpool supporter open up a Liverpool souvenir shop outside Goodison Park?
Sheikh Voodoo

Aspendale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Mogadishu Royalty wrote:
"What does hair and nose gave to do with government no wonder no wonder Somalia can't wake up come on now"
Because he is being anti-Hawiye even though the governor of Bari, Puntland is a disgusting slave Bantu remnant.
Hawiye have their own enclaves in galmudug, in 7iman 7eeb and in galgadud. these are all from the same hawiye sub clan of habargedir and due to their animosity to one another, they failed to organise themselves as one entity like the puntlanders and somalilanders. they despise one another to the point of not being able to use their port of hobyo which is closed and pay to use the port of bosaso for their imports. If you can't organise yourself and unite, then it is your failure and don't blame puntlanders to include you in their local government? Build your own enclave.
Mogadishu Royalty

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hawiye have their own enclaves in galmudug, in 7iman 7eeb and in galgadud. these are all from the same hawiye sub clan of habargedir and due to their animosity to one another, they failed to organise themselves as one entity like the puntlanders and somalilanders. they despise one another to the point of not being able to use their port of hobyo which is closed and pay to use the port of bosaso for their imports. If you can't organise yourself and unite, then it is your failure and don't blame puntlanders to include you in their local government? Build your own enclave.
You just love arguing with me don't you? Go back and read what I said. Your obsession with me is unhealthy.
Sheikh Voodoo

Aspendale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 3, 2013

Mogadishu Royalty wrote:
<quoted text>
You just love arguing with me don't you? Go back and read what I said. Your obsession with me is unhealthy.
Is it negative thing telling you that charity starts at home and be at the frontline to build, unite and use your own resources (like the port) of your own people and enclave instead of bitching what others built for themselves? if habargedirs don't trust each other and their abgal cousins, who will trust them? cleverness, hard-work and unity starts at your enclave and not always on encroaching on other people's land with the aim of destroying what they have built. i know i'm trying in vain to tell and convince a thief that honesty and hard work pays.
Lets get real

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

HAWIYE wrote:
This is the reality
Hawiye's are banned from holding any office in the tribal state of Somalia.
Is this fair?
YES its fair. Daroods and Isaaqs don't want their regions to be a violent place filled with bantus.
Ruby

Eastbourne, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

I don't think Hawiyes are innately violent people and it's not fair to suggest that this is the main reason for their exclusion from holding offices in Puntland.

Would you expect a democrat to win a landslide election in the heart of Texas?

Would Margaret Thatcher get a street parade in Liverpool?

Would the Tories ever be the majority party in Scotland?

Certain groups of people just don't like other groups for a variety of reasons

Mogadishu Royalty

Enfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 4, 2013

Is Shiekh Voodoo actually arguing with me for the sake of arguing? He is so obsessed with me that he doesn't even realise we have the same point. wtf.
Garowe

Blacklick, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

I think its fair because Hawiye are not from P/L and I also think no P/L citizen should hold office in Hawiye land.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 29 of29
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

48 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
isaaq arab (Oct '12) 39 min LaQuisha 62
Habar Jeclo Sub clan of ISAAQ is the biggest su... 5 hr The Truth 24
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 5 hr moha 1,150
She Had Kids With A White Man So Her Kids Woul... 7 hr shepherd 6
Video proving Somalis are NOT black (Jun '13) 8 hr sabrina 15
Do white girls find Somali men more handsome th... 10 hr The Truth 8
The Gayest Straight Men In History! Hilarious 10 hr Saracen 2
•••
•••