Puntland Bans All Hawiyes From Office

Posted in the Somalia Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 29 Comments Last updated Mar 6, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HAWIYE

London, UK

#1 Mar 1, 2013
No hawiye can hold office in the tribal state of Puntland.

Is this fair?
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

#2 Mar 1, 2013
HAWIYE wrote:
No hawiye can hold office in the tribal state of Puntland.
Is this fair?
lol quit using hawiye name after all you're eeylo jaafaay
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

#3 Mar 1, 2013
whera is mogadisho loyal when you need him how come this troll using hawiye name
HAWIYE

London, UK

#4 Mar 1, 2013
This is the reality

Hawiye's are banned from holding any office in the tribal state of Somalia.

Is this fair?
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

#5 Mar 1, 2013
HAWIYE wrote:
This is the reality
Hawiye's are banned from holding any office in the tribal state of Somalia.
Is this fair?
nah dont you dare to use hawiye name you're eeylo jafaay eelaay wiiq are you ashamed of you been eeylo jafaay i guess so that is why sidii daqsiga baad somali ugu waalateey waar waxa kaan yaa usheego gobnimo iyo somalinimo waa loo dhaasheey ee la iskama dhigi karo putland bans hawiye from office baga yaad raabtaan inaad bilileqeesataan iyo mooryaan iyo dhac iyo boob iyo haweenka aad kufufsataan not happening waqooyi iyo putland walee ineeydaan xamer ugasheen kadhigi kareeyn ee is cuna isna xooga mooryaan yaheey ilaaheey kufurateey
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

#6 Mar 1, 2013
HAWIYE wrote:
This is the reality
Hawiye's are banned from holding any office in the tribal state of Somalia.
Is this fair?
is this fair kulaahaa xamar cadeey use to be one of the best city of horn africa now thanks to likes of you mooryaan xamer cadeey is cemetery
HAWIYE

London, UK

#8 Mar 1, 2013
So your saying is fair that Puntland has put a ban on any Hawiye from holding office in that tribal state.
Mogadishu Royalty

Woodford Green, UK

#9 Mar 1, 2013
hooyo wrote:
whera is mogadisho loyal when you need him how come this troll using hawiye name
I'm here :)

Hooyo, you know what these people are doing? It happens on Somalinet too: they use Hawiyes name and try to bring it down as much as they can hoping to make themselves feel better about their own clan. There is a guy on Somalinet called 'HutuKing' that is 'Hawiye' apparently, I just ignore these false wannabes.

We all know autonomous regions in Somalia are denying Hawiye just as they have been denied in the REAL official administration? Or maybe because of lineages...:S yeah because of lineages.. each to their own.
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

#10 Mar 1, 2013
Mogadishu Royalty wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm here :)
Hooyo, you know what these people are doing? It happens on Somalinet too: they use Hawiyes name and try to bring it down as much as they can hoping to make themselves feel better about their own clan. There is a guy on Somalinet called 'HutuKing' that is 'Hawiye' apparently, I just ignore these false wannabes.
We all know autonomous regions in Somalia are denying Hawiye just as they have been denied in the REAL official administration? Or maybe because of lineages...:S yeah because of lineages.. each to their own.
oh i dont know somalinet but this so called fake hawiye he aint somali he is eeylo jafaay or eelaay wiiq he want to create hate among us we better ignore him

“SOMALILAND LOVE”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#11 Mar 1, 2013
I'm Hawiye today.
HAWIYE

London, UK

#12 Mar 1, 2013
Why is everyone ignoring the topic?

At present a Hawiye person is not allowed to hold office in Puntland.

Is this fair?
Mogadishu Royalty

Woodford Green, UK

#13 Mar 1, 2013
Yes it is fair because Hawiye are not from Puntland... Puntland was created to rule themselves.. wtf
Somali

United States

#14 Mar 1, 2013
I love you muqsidhoo loyalty how you defend somali race yet you are not qabiiliste laakiin bantuuga sida ay u abuuranyihiin walal wax ka sheegin waa dembiye lakiin sida kale iska celi love from ur somali brother
HAWIYE

London, UK

#15 Mar 1, 2013
Mogadishu Royalty wrote:
Yes it is fair because Hawiye are not from Puntland... Puntland was created to rule themselves.. wtf
Then why do Mjs complain abt Hawiye ruling Mogadishu?
Mogadishu Royalty

Woodford Green, UK

#17 Mar 1, 2013
Somali wrote:
I love you muqsidhoo loyalty how you defend somali race yet you are not qabiiliste laakiin bantuuga sida ay u abuuranyihiin walal wax ka sheegin waa dembiye lakiin sida kale iska celi love from ur somali brother
I wouldn't have anything to say about them if they didn't attack me all the time. And thank you!:)

“Prepare against them (i.e., the enemy) with whatever force and trained horses you can in order to frighten thereby Allăh’s enemy, your enemy, and others besides them who you do not know but Allăh knows them.”(Surah al-Anfal, 8:60)
HAWIYE

London, UK

#18 Mar 1, 2013
Mogadishu Royalty are you Mj?
Lightning

Alexandria, VA

#19 Mar 2, 2013
HAWIYE wrote:
Why is everyone ignoring the topic?
At present a Hawiye person is not allowed to hold office in Puntland.
Is this fair?
so your point being, the entire political structural from village to capital is flaw in Somalia. No ishaq would tolerate a darood being the mayor of hargayso. Some abgal leader when part of xamar reclassified as a degan giving them specially status in xamar so why expect the mjs to be any different,Somalis are Somalis. Don't delude yourself into thing that one faction has anymore high ideals than the next, the tribes will protect their narrow interest.

“SOMALILAND LOVE”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#20 Mar 2, 2013
Hawiye should not even be allowed to breath. I am MJ and I believe so.
Mogadishu Royalty

Enfield, UK

#21 Mar 2, 2013
FaraxZeroIncome wrote:
Hawiye should not even be allowed to breath. I am MJ and I believe so.
Lol, have you seen the Bantu governor of Bari that is posted on here many times? You should be worrying about him more than ethnic Hawiye from Yemen with soft luscious flowing hair and aquiline nose like me.
Abdullahi

Minneapolis, MN

#22 Mar 2, 2013
Mogadishu Royalty wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, have you seen the Bantu governor of Bari that is posted on here many times? You should be worrying about him more than ethnic Hawiye from Yemen with soft luscious flowing hair and aquiline nose like me.
What does hair and nose gave to do with government no wonder no wonder Somalia can't wake up come on now

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 2 hr xariifka raaxada 1,174
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 2 hr xariifka raaxada 1,710
Gabdhaha buuran iyo kuwa dhuuban kuwee raaxo ma... (Apr '10) 2 hr xariifka raaxada 1,299
Why do all Somalians stink? (I am Ethiopian) 3 hr cor_leonis 6
Men pretending to be Muslim reverts just to get... 5 hr somali 5
naagaha iyo gabdhaha somali waa dhiloyiin sharm... 12 hr Mulki 1
New Somali chat room for hot somali girls to me... 17 hr Yonis Mazin 2
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••