Puntland should breakaway from Somalia

Posted in the Somalia Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
GLK

“Jamaame, Somalia”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#1 Sep 12, 2010
IMO Puntland should break away from Somalia. Somalia is holding Puntland back. We've developed and had relative peace abd stability in the last 12 years. The TFG, Galmudug, Somaliland and other regions of the horn hate Puntland and its clans(Majeerteen in particular) so why not break away and declare independence. MJs were kicked out of their homes in Mogadishu and were killed and rape. We went back to our tribal lands and we never looked back. There are too many delusional Somalis, including some Puntlanders, who believe in unification or "Somaliweyn". Somaliweyn is dead! Yes our government is still fragile and we have issues such as piracy, human traficking, IDP from the south, and land disputes with Somaliland but those problems can and will be solved in time Inshallah. We have oil and we're the only region in the Horn with coasts in the Gulf of Aden and the Indian Ocean. We have many beautiful cities like North Galakcyo, Bosaso, Garowe, Qardho and many more so fuck Mogadisho and lets make Puntland a country.

“In A New Era”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#2 Sep 12, 2010
So you think just because MJ is getting heat from both sides, you should just cut and run, even though you'll still be pressured from both ends?

Look what those kind of thoughts did to Somaliland. They have to be kept in a never ending search for independence. We all know even if Punt-land pushes for the same goal, they will be dealt with in the same manner.

All I'm going to say is, At least your not in Ogaden or Mogadishu.
GLK

“Jamaame, Somalia”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#3 Sep 12, 2010
A Creed wrote:
So you think just because MJ is getting heat from both sides, you should just cut and run, even though you'll still be pressured from both ends?
Look what those kind of thoughts did to Somaliland. They have to be kept in a never ending search for independence. We all know even if Punt-land pushes for the same goal, they will be dealt with in the same manner.
All I'm going to say is, At least your not in Ogaden or Mogadishu.
The stutation in the south is getting worse while we're slowing progressing. Seceding from Somalia is inevitable.

“In A New Era”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Sep 12, 2010
GLK wrote:
<quoted text>
The stutation in the south is getting worse while we're slowing progressing. Seceding from Somalia is inevitable.
Stop commenting on our situation if your not from ''ZOOmalia''. Isn't that what you called our country?

I hate low lives that sit on computers making statements on other nations without even having the slightest idea. At least come with some real understanding to back your claim dude.

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#5 Sep 12, 2010
GLK wrote:
IMO Puntland should break away from Somalia. Somalia is holding Puntland back. We've developed and had relative peace abd stability in the last 12 years. The TFG, Galmudug, Somaliland and other regions of the horn hate Puntland and its clans(Majeerteen in particular) so why not break away and declare independence. MJs were kicked out of their homes in Mogadishu and were killed and rape. We went back to our tribal lands and we never looked back. There are too many delusional Somalis, including some Puntlanders, who believe in unification or "Somaliweyn". Somaliweyn is dead! Yes our government is still fragile and we have issues such as piracy, human traficking, IDP from the south, and land disputes with Somaliland but those problems can and will be solved in time Inshallah. We have oil and we're the only region in the Horn with coasts in the Gulf of Aden and the Indian Ocean. We have many beautiful cities like North Galakcyo, Bosaso, Garowe, Qardho and many more so fuck Mogadisho and lets make Puntland a country.
"We went back to our tribal lands and never looked back" LOL!!!! If only that was true!! Are you a troll, or is are you serious with this shyt? Did you conveniently forget how Abdulahi Yusuf´s TFG government messed up the southern stability with the help of Ethio troops...

You cannot be serious!!
Abdurratln

Saint Louis, MO

#6 Sep 13, 2010
Maybe he is another MOSAD agent. All they do is try to instigate trouble within the Somalia nation. They are fishing in troubled waters.

Run that nitwit out of town.
Borana-Somali

Birmingham, UK

#7 Sep 13, 2010
A Creed wrote:
So you think just because MJ is getting heat from both sides, you should just cut and run, even though you'll still be pressured from both ends?
Look what those kind of thoughts did to Somaliland. They have to be kept in a never ending search for independence. We all know even if Punt-land pushes for the same goal, they will be dealt with in the same manner.
All I'm going to say is, At least your not in Ogaden or Mogadishu.
Mogadishu isnt even bad. and as for Ogaden its actually a paradise in someparts and are getting heavy devoloped like Jigjiga. which part of Somali region of Kenya is devoloped?? Mandera,Garrisa Look 100% like slums of Mogadishu.

Its really funny how we see ethiopia as the enemy. wen native somalis and oromo tribes from Northern Kenya get worster treatment then somalis in ethiopia. you could walk around addis ababa or any were in ethiopia and ull have the right to move there. but in Kenya u dont

did u know if ur from northern Kenya u will need to have a passport to go to Nairobi? Mombasa?. People from North are treated as refugees even tho they are still part of Kenya???. they are treated as second class citizen even tho their ancestors have been living N. Kenya for hundreds of years and possibly a thousand..

Somalis In NFD see most parts of Ogaden as paradise
Borana-Somali

Birmingham, UK

#8 Sep 13, 2010
i know Mogadishu aint that great and is alot dangerous then Kenya and parts of remote Ogaden. but parts of NFD can see a 1000 Dead in a day in a Clan War. wars are easily triggered at anytime over anything as small as stealing 1 chicken.
GLK

“Jamaame, Somalia”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 13, 2010
Hah! VIVA ABDULLAH YUSUF!!!! VIVA PUNTLAND!!!!
somalilander Ali

Doha, Qatar

#10 Sep 13, 2010
We arnt hating majeerteen,they are our somali brothers but majeerteen isnt stopping finguring.
they lost their past priority and keeping searching
under the dirt.
you should understand that those days was over and it is time now to look forward.on the other hand you couldnt breadout from other somalia because you hasnt the history to do so..
ONLF

Melbourne, Australia

#11 Sep 13, 2010
Borana-Somali wrote:
<quoted text>Mogadishu isnt even bad. and as for Ogaden its actually a paradise in someparts and are getting heavy devoloped like Jigjiga. which part of Somali region of Kenya is devoloped?? Mandera,Garrisa Look 100% like slums of Mogadishu.
Its really funny how we see ethiopia as the enemy. wen native somalis and oromo tribes from Northern Kenya get worster treatment then somalis in ethiopia. you could walk around addis ababa or any were in ethiopia and ull have the right to move there. but in Kenya u dont
did u know if ur from northern Kenya u will need to have a passport to go to Nairobi? Mombasa?. People from North are treated as refugees even tho they are still part of Kenya???. they are treated as second class citizen even tho their ancestors have been living N. Kenya for hundreds of years and possibly a thousand..
Somalis In NFD see most parts of Ogaden as paradise
You are crazy. If you actually think the Ogaden is a paradise. It’s a complete war zone. There is a total media blockade on the whole region; even human rights organizations are restricted. Serest police have been created to carry out rape, extrajudicial murders and other human rights violations. Human movement is the

Ogaden is heavily restricted, the police in the Ogaden will constantly ask if you are a rebel. If they suspect you without any evidence they will kill you or throw you into prison without a question.

There Somali community in Addis is much smaller than the one in Nairobi. This is why they ask for passport. No Somalis wants to go to Addis, but they could rather live in Ogaden or Kenya.

Since Kenya cannot tell who NFD Somalis are compared to a normal Somali is, they have to ask for passport. It is hard to track nomadic people. And Somali population in Kenya is huge

Kenya is a much better place for Somalis than Ethiopia FACT
Puntland Republic

Westerville, OH

#12 Sep 13, 2010
@GLK,

Finally someone who agrees with me.
Puntland Republic

Westerville, OH

#13 Sep 13, 2010
20 years of Mogadishu hell is more than enough, I as Majerteen is calling for the indepedence of Puntland from that hellhole called Somalia.

“aqoon la'aani waa iftiin la'aa”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#14 Sep 13, 2010
walaahi puntland should break away from somalia... otherwise we majerteen's will lose everything!!! to hell with somalis & isaaqs

Viva Puntland!!!
ONLF

Melbourne, Australia

#15 Sep 13, 2010
It seem that the trolls are out in full flight.
Sunday lu

Calgary, Canada

#16 Sep 13, 2010
Zemnegede-Yehuda wrote:
walaahi puntland should break away from somalia... otherwise we majerteen's will lose everything!!! to hell with somalis & isaaqs
Viva Puntland!!!
shu.t f.up xabashi go and die with anal cancer amiin
waqooyi

Doha, Qatar

#17 Sep 14, 2010
puntland,you cannt decalare an independant state like somaliland and work on the ground,may be that is your dream,but not logic.you are too weak to do so,you are pretending like isaaq.first,puntland and now decalaration of state..
waqooyi

Doha, Qatar

#18 Sep 14, 2010
ONLF are our brothers,they are fighting for their freedom and has the rights to do so,iam suporting them and want to tell every somali to support them or at least shut your dirty mouth....
GLK

“Jamaame, Somalia”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#19 Sep 14, 2010
I'm not saying that Puntland should seperate from Somalia becuase of our sub-clan but you have to admit Somalis from NW and South dont like MJs. Yes majority of P/land is Mj but p/land in harti-darood(mj, dhulbahante, warsangeli), and some hawiye and isaaq. The situation in south is getting worsening and if P/land doesn't seperate and protect its borders like Somaliland they're screwed. I wish more Inshallah, Puntlanders will realize its better for us to become our own country and not wait for Mogadishu anymore.
GLK

“Jamaame, Somalia”

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#20 Sep 14, 2010
Puntland Republic wrote:
20 years of Mogadishu hell is more than enough, I as Majerteen is calling for the indepedence of Puntland from that hellhole called Somalia.
Walahi I wish I knew more p/landers think like you.:-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bantu people are now leaving Somalia!!!! (Mar '13) 13 min Bantu Dreamer 1,057
gaadsan ma biyaamaal baa (Aug '13) 41 min Jamaal 6
Why are Somali men so disgusting (Sep '13) 1 hr Jayjaye 81
G.a.y.s are unnatural, immoral, and sick 2 hr abdul 30
Somalia should partner with Israel (Jul '10) 3 hr Ayaanle 9
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 7 hr Oscar ama Askar 1,774
Meetings in Mogadishu 7 hr Sheikh Voodoo 1
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 21 hr osmaan 1,252
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Nov 24 MrDoggyStyl 4,455

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE