Mareehaan vs Majeerteen

Posted in the Somalia Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Somali Revolusion

Norway

#2 Apr 18, 2012
Mafahmin Af-somali, sheekada iidhig-dhig, walaahi inaan fahmin. Isdajina waad xiiqsantahee Duqa, caadi iska dhig.
Warsame

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2012
Marehan will be supported by all Somalis against greed MJ clan.
Ptlander

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Apr 19, 2012
Supported by all Somalis? You must be too scared to take on the mighty MJs...lol

“SOMALILAND LOVE”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#5 Apr 19, 2012
Again, more Majeerteen obsession.

Man, the power of Majeerteen is unbelievable :D
Warsame

Europe

#6 Apr 19, 2012
Mj power what a joke. Saacad clan one of smallest habar gedir teach Mj a lesson. Then how could MJ fight might Marehan! When it comes to fighting Mj like woman.

“ard-el-Punt ”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#7 Apr 20, 2012
DAAROD KA QAAWAN
they cant do shit about Puntland
or MJ

keep hating
A/walli gaas should fire all those mareehan's Farmaajo left behind

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#8 Apr 20, 2012
Arrawella
kkkk.lol Daaroddka qaawan, the naked Darood is Mareexaan today.
I wonder why Mareexaan MJ ula tirsadaan, mey nolol ka samaysataan dhulkooda.
Waa Cajiib.
Mareexaan is shame to Daarood, all Somalis remember how they administrate Somalia during Siyaad Barre, they make his regime a corrupt regime.. Waa Reer baadiyee maxay dowladnimo ka yaqaaneen.
Jamal

Voluntari, Romania

#9 Apr 20, 2012
Mareexan is just simply a disgrace!!

Since: Jul 10

Galkacyo Puntland, Somalia

#10 Apr 20, 2012
I don't know what the article posted says since it is difficult for me to read Somali but protecting a killer who made an attempt at the Vice President's life is completely and utterly unacceptable.

Somalis most forsake this ugly behavior of protecting and stand by killers and traitors solely based on clan affiliation.

Marehan most step down on this issue. Period.
Warsame

United States

#11 Apr 20, 2012
Mj are bousting and proud of what, I dnt understand. Maybe you pple to young remember between 1960-69. When Mj were leaders of Somalia. Corruption and injuictes were hallmarks Mj leaders. Finally they kill president. Whatever development project in puntland today like port and tarmac road was built by Late Siyad Barre. Pls write truth it will set you free. After marehan MPs,why did Abdiweli set free those he accuse in the first place? Im nt Marehan but when it comes to Mj and Marehan. Marehan more wadani Soomaliyeed. Your s go to Ethiopia and Ethiopian troops inorder to kill Somali people.
Prince Ugaas Sharmarke

Johannesburg, South Africa

#12 Apr 21, 2012
Yeeeeey, STOP IT. those of you who compared Marehan with Majerten, must be retarded or something, cuz seems some of you out of their minds and dome, Darood children were all good but Marehan was extra ordinary person!! obviously, Marehan was Odeygii Daarod's favorite son and unresisted boy, if you look around communities Mjs have had negative think, let me add some more, "they are Caruur Cago waaweyn", and inside Somali society they play pointless political fight with every tribes. however, if you look around Marehans majority of them down to earth, understood the meaning of life, they can live site by site peaceful and positively with Somalis and other races as well. btw, haters here messages: " If you see qof Marexaan ah quickly scroll your eyes down cuz the are unresist family hey. KACABSO.
Prince Ugaas Sharmarke

#14 Apr 21, 2012
Simbe wrote:
Arrawella
kkkk.lol Daaroddka qaawan, the naked Darood is Mareexaan today.
I wonder why Mareexaan MJ ula tirsadaan, mey nolol ka samaysataan dhulkooda.
Waa Cajiib.
Mareexaan is shame to Daarood, all Somalis remember how they administrate Somalia during Siyaad Barre, they make his regime a corrupt regime.. Waa Reer baadiyee maxay dowladnimo ka yaqaaneen.
^^What re loling, we don't talk about a man who passed away, he was a good man or Bad,...doesn't matter to me,.. cuz now he now facing with ALLAH, btw, I not insulting or say something bad dead man!! cuz we are really.
Prince Ugaas Sharmarke

#15 Apr 21, 2012
When talada kawareerto Mjs,..they weep to Marehans and says: ina adeerayaaloow!! bl00dy baab00n's behavior.

}{}{}{}{}-

>> Can bab00ns have Caqli??

>>>>Really second tired of their way of thinking and crept thing comes from their dirty felth mouth.

>> They have got attitude of Animal's simulation.*_*
Prince Ugaas Sharmarke

#16 Apr 21, 2012
FaraxZeroIncome wrote:
^^Can you spell your name dude??
Warsame

United States

#17 Apr 21, 2012
I will nt waste my time with kids and Majeertina lady who are nothing. We are hear their names simply because Somalia under occupation. During italian era it was like that. If youre grandfather and father were spies then naturally the son will be a spy. Siyaad Barre liberate Somalia frm MJ clan. Ina sha Allah we will be free frm spies again its matter time only.
Fearless Fighter

#18 Apr 21, 2012
First of all, Marehan should not have argue with dirt Mj's kids in the forum board, be they have got no life accept arguing with the people for nothing, I more careless what Mjs fink or wanted, but I know that I can destroy them humiliate them, torture them, and kill them. ZIP

<<<< Super legend*

Location hidden

#19 Apr 21, 2012
FaraxZeroIncome wrote:
^^^^^ After I traced your family grounds!! Your clan works at "BULAACADAHA HARGEISA". plus they do dirty jobs as SLAVERY,. what the nice job!! hahhaha,..*_*,.. hit my INBOX if you wanna apply Restaurant's waste position hey.

>> SAD have not you?/

Location hidden

#20 Apr 21, 2012
arrawella wrote:
DAAROD KA QAAWAN
they cant do shit about Puntland
or MJ
keep hating
A/walli gaas should fire all those mareehan's Farmaajo left behind
^^ I'm afraid all Mjs will swiped away from Somalia to Exile and grave yards.

>>> Quick question: Baayo Majeereetnka laleeyahay miyaa tahay???

Location hidden

#21 Apr 21, 2012
FaraxZeroIncome wrote:
^^^Ooops!! and why you concerned this, even you not Mjs either Marehan. why Naagees??? shoot your self waryaa cuz you are low class.

>>Hate this world, when unrightful person interfered some issue that has not beenconcerned. dame it.

Location hidden

#22 Apr 21, 2012
@Prince, Fearless and warsame, kuwan anaa ku filan, ee guyz take a break. will squeeze them unfairly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Somalis living in Doha, Qatar? (Oct '13) 33 min ummi 31
what is wrong with somali parents in the west? ... (Sep '12) 1 hr 100 percent somali 24
Is He Somali? (Jun '14) 1 hr 100 percent somali 86
Somali girls; Leave our.. 1 hr Lovemyself 3
A mysterious lost somali city? 2 hr TheGreatSomalia 1
There are light skinned somalis 3 hr TheGreatSomalia 2
Somalia VS Eritrea who would win?? (Jan '12) 4 hr Abdinur 35
what do you make of laila adigar 6 hr md_diiriye 42
Why do Somalian's look up to Jamaicans?.. 6 hr Leroy 46
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 7 hr jeydean 1,807
Why are Somali girls so ugly (Jan '13) 9 hr Michael 365
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Fri gusweyne 4,518
More from around the web