Comments
961 - 980 of 1,056 Comments Last updated Jul 6, 2014

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1046
May 5, 2013
 
http://rollingout.com/business/big-thinkers/1...

of course this is just a very small taste of the number of genius children we have among us...not all are Afro-American but they some might consider them "bantu", "egros" and etc..
asho

Eskilstuna, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1047
May 5, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Biography wrote:
Nobody actually cares. As soon as I saw the first line of the post at the top of the page, I scrolled straight down to comment.
No-one really does.
Ruby apparently does.
Ruby

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1049
May 7, 2013
 
This is what happens when an ethnic group or a race is starved of any real self-confidence. Firstly, they create false accomplishments or they exaggerate these accomplishment to mask their insecurities. Secondly, they become fixated on the achievements of other minorities.

Do guys honestly think somalia lacks doctors, engineers, scientists, researchers, archaeologists, inventors, academics, artists, activists, entrepreneurs,athletes etc?

http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showth...

The idea that AA's have accomplished things Somalis could only dream of is false. Your not superior to us, and you never have been. Stop drinking the Kool aid these white liberals are offering. If you guys had any credibility you would understand all this "Black history" month propaganda they feed your people is just their attempts at placating you. Plus, it's extremely patronising LOL

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1050
May 7, 2013
 
@Ruby

When I make a post, the opinion stated affects their life. When they make a post, I may bother reading it if it's short and sweet otherwise I scroll straight past their walls of text.

That is how I define a Somalis relationship with an AA. Somalis critique the very whites who brought the AA to America and they genuinely believe they are somehow equal to us? I fail to bother with them but I applaud you for killing it kindness, it makes their relaxed hair itch with stress.
hooyo

Basel, Switzerland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1051
May 7, 2013
 
Ruby wrote:
This is what happens when an ethnic group or a race is starved of any real self-confidence. Firstly, they create false accomplishments or they exaggerate these accomplishment to mask their insecurities. Secondly, they become fixated on the achievements of other minorities.
Do guys honestly think somalia lacks doctors, engineers, scientists, researchers, archaeologists, inventors, academics, artists, activists, entrepreneurs,athletes etc?
http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showth...
The idea that AA's have accomplished things Somalis could only dream of is false. Your not superior to us, and you never have been. Stop drinking the Kool aid these white liberals are offering. If you guys had any credibility you would understand all this "Black history" month propaganda they feed your people is just their attempts at placating you. Plus, it's extremely patronising LOL
ruby dear oh dear you're going to give these two haters aka asho and dyna/danyeerad girl a heart attack bless you ruby
Troll alert

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1052
May 7, 2013
 
This thread is officially closed, Thank you all for actively participating but we no longer accept posts.
Idyl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1053
May 8, 2013
 
Ruby wrote:
This is what happens when an ethnic group or a race is starved of any real self-confidence. Firstly, they create false accomplishments or they exaggerate these accomplishment to mask their insecurities. Secondly, they become fixated on the achievements of other minorities.
Do guys honestly think somalia lacks doctors, engineers, scientists, researchers, archaeologists, inventors, academics, artists, activists, entrepreneurs,athletes etc?
http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showth...
The idea that AA's have accomplished things Somalis could only dream of is false. Your not superior to us, and you never have been. Stop drinking the Kool aid these white liberals are offering. If you guys had any credibility you would understand all this "Black history" month propaganda they feed your people is just their attempts at placating you. Plus, it's extremely patronising LOL
Ruby, are you a university student?
Anonymous

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1054
May 8, 2013
 
Troll alert wrote:
This thread is officially closed, Thank you all for actively participating but we no longer accept posts.
Voetsek, you piss of chimpanzee feces. How much food would you like me to send your starving relatives in somalia? They were recently on AlJazeera begging for food and aid. Pathetic!

“Obsidian Princess”

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1055
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ruby wrote:
This is what happens when an ethnic group or a race is starved of any real self-confidence. Firstly, they create false accomplishments or they exaggerate these accomplishment to mask their insecurities. Secondly, they become fixated on the achievements of other minorities.
Do guys honestly think somalia lacks doctors, engineers, scientists, researchers, archaeologists, inventors, academics, artists, activists, entrepreneurs,athletes etc?
http://www.somaliaonline.com/community/showth...
The idea that AA's have accomplished things Somalis could only dream of is false. Your not superior to us, and you never have been. Stop drinking the Kool aid these white liberals are offering. If you guys had any credibility you would understand all this "Black history" month propaganda they feed your people is just their attempts at placating you. Plus, it's extremely patronising LOL
we are talking about people who made major contributions to these fields...not simply people who are in these fields you dummy! LOL!!! let me give your slow azz an example. our Dr. Daniel Hale was the first to perform successful heart operation on an individual who was stabbed in the heart. no one in medical history had even attempted such a thing but an Afro-American doctor did so and successfully succeeded. the man he operated on lived 50 years after the operation!!!

your people were simply taught how to perform heart surgery after it was already tried and tested by my people and others. if there is a Somali doctor anywhere in the world that can actually perform a heart surgery in the first place.

you Africans are always in competition with each other...leave us out because you cannot compete with us anyway. we are WAY beyond your league!

and for your info savage, i am and have learned my peoples history for the mouths and books of my own people.
Troll alert

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1056
May 8, 2013
 
Anonymous wrote:
<quoted text> Voetsek, you piss of chimpanzee feces. How much food would you like me to send your starving relatives in somalia? They were recently on AlJazeera begging for food and aid. Pathetic!
lol, Asho stop trolling with s many different names you primitive jareer. It's obvious you look more of a chimpanzee than anyone else, remember that you have been identified as being stuck in evolution and have not progressed much from an @pe?LOL,

Somali will come out of War, just like any other Country that has been in War in the past, but you will always maintain those @pe like, primitive features and those jareer hair that the whole World hates and shuns with disgust.
Troll alert

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1057
May 8, 2013
 
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
we are talking about people who made major contributions to these fields...not simply people who are in these fields you dummy! LOL!!! let me give your slow azz an example. our Dr. Daniel Hale was the first to perform successful heart operation on an individual who was stabbed in the heart. no one in medical history had even attempted such a thing but an Afro-American doctor did so and successfully succeeded. the man he operated on lived 50 years after the operation!!!
your people were simply taught how to perform heart surgery after it was already tried and tested by my people and others. if there is a Somali doctor anywhere in the world that can actually perform a heart surgery in the first place.
you Africans are always in competition with each other...leave us out because you cannot compete with us anyway. we are WAY beyond your league!
and for your info savage, i am and have learned my peoples history for the mouths and books of my own people.
Talking about individuals won't help your conditions in America and that you're a failed race for the last 500 years.

The fact is that 75% of AA males are convicts, the fact is that 70% of you females have children out of wedlock, the fact is that you represent 45% of AIDS statistic in America, the fact is that you have aborted 16 million of your babies, the fact is that 32% of the AA students are in special education and registered as mentally retarded, the fact is that the whole World hates you, views you as losers and every race applies the one blood drop rule on you to keep your genetic pool out of theirs.

The fact is that you take pride in other people's accomplished when clearly you can't even afford a decent hair cut,lol. The fact is that you're another baby mamma dramma that needs a weave to hide that ugly, primitive face of yours. The fact is that you will always be shunned and hated by everyone.

Now be on your way to your, primitive AA forum and have a conversation about your babies daddies Tyrone and Byron and why they don't pay child support,lol. Have a talk about why you're voted the ugliest women in the World,lol.
What

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1058
May 8, 2013
 
Black American females aborted 16 million baby's woow that's genocide. And these fools are proud to be Americans when clearly the American government wants to kill then off.
What

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1059
May 8, 2013
 
Dynagirl how do you feel about those statistics since your father serves the American army and you live in at the army base?
What

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1060
May 8, 2013
 
I forgot you serve the army too loool
Troll alert

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1061
May 8, 2013
 
What wrote:
Black American females aborted 16 million baby's woow that's genocide. And these fools are proud to be Americans when clearly the American government wants to kill then off.
I was just reading that it got to 17 millions. Obama is working together with planned parenthood to open abortion clinics in every African American area. He is also trying to tax the citizens for those abortions, so planned parenthood can make good profit and expand further. Planned Parenthood aren't so successful with other ethnic minority but with the AA they're accomplishing a great target. The founder of Planned Parenthood said that her goal was to kill off 3/4 of AA population, which in this case she has succeeded to kill off 25% of their population.
Ruby

Nottingham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1062
May 8, 2013
 
"Ruby, are you a university student?"

Not anymore. I finished in January

Can I ask why you want to know?
What

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1063
May 8, 2013
 
Troll alert wrote:
<quoted text>
I was just reading that it got to 17 millions. Obama is working together with planned parenthood to open abortion clinics in every African American area. He is also trying to tax the citizens for those abortions, so planned parenthood can make good profit and expand further. Planned Parenthood aren't so successful with other ethnic minority but with the AA they're accomplishing a great target. The founder of Planned Parenthood said that her goal was to kill off 3/4 of AA population, which in this case she has succeeded to kill off 25% of their population.
clearly this ppl are not wanted in America. Black America's don't understand that the founders of USA are white and they want to preserve that. They even give loans to Arabs so they can open pawn shops that sale guns in their community not to mention liqueur stores etc u wont see the type of products they sale in their community in white area.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1064
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

What wrote:
<quoted text> clearly this ppl are not wanted in America. Black America's don't understand that the founders of USA are white and they want to preserve that. They even give loans to Arabs so they can open pawn shops that sale guns in their community not to mention liqueur stores etc u wont see the type of products they sale in their community in white area.
Then why the hell are you in America?You are not in the 1% and invisible minority.There's no reason for you to judge another culture.Cultural appropriation is alright.Cause that was the origin of these flame wars.If yall think that it is bad and want to make a entire diatribe about it saying what AA's do and dont do then go ahead.Im tired of this subject.Everyone wants to beat down on AA's in order to assuage themselves for whatever reasons.So what yall are doing aint new.Cause let's be honest the Somali community is way behind their other African immigrant counterparts who yall think are ugly or adoons.So dont come here saying we are this and that when yall are not in the category of being model minorities like other Africans,Asians,and the Jews.YOu are not in the same category but moreso like the Native Americans where you are a invisible minority with no real good pull.Your stores are not in the fortune 500 and only relevant in your community.And saying all what is wrong with AA's is just empty rhetoric on yall's part.Dont get it twisted.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1065
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

What wrote:
Dynagirl how do you feel about those statistics since your father serves the American army and you live in at the army base?
Well believe what you want cause Im happy living a productive life.So go ahead and roll in those statistics like a gleeful pig in mud cause with all that happening there are handful of AA"s that are owning the world while you sit there in your subsidize homes giving to by liberal whites (that dont want you there) fantasizing that you are better.

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1066
May 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

What wrote:
Black American females aborted 16 million baby's woow that's genocide. And these fools are proud to be Americans when clearly the American government wants to kill then off.
They want to kill your begging ass more cause you dont bring nothing to the plate.If you know American history you'd know we will take you but that does not mean we'll accept you.They want doctor immigrants not asylum seeking black hating fools.Get off your high horse you terrorist sympathizer.THe FBI got all the young Somali men on watch.There are hardly any blacks(good for yall lol) in Minnesota just yall who are on a watch list for terrorism.Your family lives there cause of free welfare.There is a reason why you are not living in other parts of the states not because a high black population but because those states can offer your sorry ass resources.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••