Pakistani boyfriend kills his Somali girlfriends baby

Posted in the Somalia Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 249 Comments Last updated Apr 13, 2014
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Abs

Manchester, UK

#1 Aug 8, 2013
For all the hoes who want to marry outside of the Somali community and even outside the black African community (because i hate to break it to ya but were black Africans)yet who have no problem whatsoever sharing a bed with Pakistani's, other Asians and whites read this before you proceed.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/20130808_Ma...

A PAKISTANI NATIVE who a source said is on the FBI's terrorist-watch list kidnapped his girlfriend's baby from an Upper Darby home Sunday and may have killed the 7-month-old and buried his lifeless body along a rural roadside in York, police said. Ummad Rushdi, 30, has been charged with kidnapping and related offenses after he was arrested early yesterday at his home in York. The baby, Hamza Ali, was last seen alive Saturday night and hasn't been found, said Upper Darby Police Superintendent Michael Chitwood. "Our hope is that the child is alive, but the reality of the investigation thus far ... is that the baby is probably dead," Chitwood said. The baby's mother, Zainab Gaal, 20, who was born in Somalia and raised in Yemen, began dating Rushdi just three or four weeks ago, police said. Gaal and her son were already living with Rushdi and his brother at their home in York, police said. Authorities didn't immediately know when Gaal came to the United States, and did not know the whereabouts or identity of her child's father. Last week, the three adults and baby Hamza traveled to Upper Darby to stay with Rushdi's parents at their well-kept stone rowhouse on Chestnut Street near Powell Lane, police said. Several days before the kidnapping, Rushdi allegedly hurt the baby's shoulder, Chitwood said. Gaal wanted to take Hamza to the hospital because she feared his shoulder may have been broken, but Rushdi and his parents wanted to "self-medicate" the boy, Chitwood said. On Sunday morning, Gaal and Rushdi's family awoke to find Rushdi and Hamza missing, police said. Rushdi's brother began to relay calls between Rushdi and Gaal, saying that the baby was fine and that Rushdi would return him to Upper Darby, Chitwood said. In one conversation, Rushdi's brother allegedly told Gaal that Rushdi was taking the baby to live with Gaal's parents in Maine because the boy was "interfering" with the couple's relationship, Chitwood said. Several of Rushdi's family members went to look for him and the baby in York, but Gaal remained in Upper Darby, police said. Finally on Tuesday, Rushdi's brother told Gaal that Rushdi had awakened before everyone in the house in Upper Darby on Sunday and went into a room by himself with the baby, where he had "some type of interaction" that led to the child's death. Gaal called police about 8:30 p.m. that night. "Rushdi did not want to share with the mother that the baby had died, so he drove the baby out of that location," Chitwood said. Police believe that Rushdi drove with the dead baby in his car nearly 100 miles to a rural area off Route 30 near York, where his car was found abandoned by police. "We believe that Rushdi then buried the child somewhere up there," Chitwood said. Rushdi was arrested in York about 2:30 a.m. and was taken to Upper Darby to be arraigned on charges of kidnapping, reckless endangerment and related offenses. According to a law-enforcement source, Rushdi is on the FBI's terrorist-watch and no-fly lists. "He was planning to go to Canada or Mexico, because he knew he couldn't fly," the source said. Authorities found a knife, handcuffs and $800 in cash on Rushdi when he was arrested, police said. Philadelphia FBI spokeswoman Carrie Adamowski could not confirm or deny whether anyone was on the terrorist-watch list.

Since: Jun 13

Doha, Qatar

#2 Aug 8, 2013
First off they weren't married... he was a boyfriend.. Second the guy was a sicko and is an individual not a community.
what you just did is the same thing the non muslims do to us as muslims on a whole. One muslim commits an act of terror and we are all on trial. One paki commits a crime and they are all on trial.

its haram to be intimate with a man or woman you aren't married to so no khir could have possibly come from their whole "union" in the first place.

this isn't an issue of marrying outside your community... its an issue of two in the haram and one of them being a total nut case.
PuntldGeezer PIS

London, UK

#3 Aug 8, 2013
Those somali woman who marry non somalis their husbands are either terrorists, jamaican pimps, white trash, black ex cons, African American drug gangsters and worst of all the islamic converts.

What I don't understand is why those black African American, Jamaicans or white converts alway go after the Somali woman for marriage? why can't they go after the Arab woman, Asian muslim woman, Pakistani women, Iranian women etc.
Zak from canada

Canada

#4 Aug 8, 2013
Yet another somali dhilo is on the news. This time she succesfully got her somali baby killed which in my opinion is the WORST thing that could happen. She had no hope and was consumed by lust for foreign cock, and her boyfriend was a pakastini hairy baboon. But the baby had a future, he could have became someone important had his mom not been willing to put a stranger she just met over her own child.

Somali women are horrible mothers, full of self-hate and not to be trusted with your children. No other race woman would choose her boyfriend over her child. Especially if the man is a pakastini phedophile known for honor killings
Samatar

Skogås, Sweden

#5 Aug 8, 2013
She failed that kid. Ajanabi loving dhillo this is your fault
Abs

Manchester, UK

#6 Aug 8, 2013
The baby was killed in the house and by the sounds of things the guys brother knew and if he did then other families members knew what he did as well.

The guys brother told her that Ummad (the killer)took the baby to her parents and guess what the dhilo waited three days before finding out what happened to her baby. Who waits three days? Before calling to confirm where the baby is. The guys brother then said I think something bad happened. What a disgrace.

At first I thought it was a African American baby because I convinced myself that no Somali woman would let that happen but then I saw the Asian guys face and read the baby's name then I knew it could only be a sellout Somali slut.
Abs

Manchester, UK

#7 Aug 8, 2013
I don't even have a problem with them getting with a black person because we Somali's are black anyway. Its them getting with these Arabs, whites, Pakistani's that sickens me. I hope her ex shames her even more than she is now. Knowing these sellouts she is probably more concerned about him than she is of her baby. This is my first time commenting on Topix but I had too considering how bad this story is.

Notice ho they;re are avoiding this topix like a plague lol, each one wants a foreigner.
Sheikh Voodoo

Melbourne, Australia

#8 Aug 8, 2013
Poor child. Where is Ilwaad? She will defend this family of killers being haunted by the "infidels" and should be defended because they belong to the "Muslim Ummah".

AbuAmerican, do you have children? like Ilwaad, you batted for this guy without offering any empathy or sympathy towards the mother and her child. Furthermore, it is not only the guy alone, but his family knew what was coming to that poor child.

RIP kiddo
PuntldGeezer PIS

London, UK

#9 Aug 8, 2013
I feel sorry for the somali father who lost he's kid because some stupid sellout somali woman decided to chase and kisses up to non somali men.

Look how easily she give her baby to some weird looking Pakistani terrorists she barely even know.

Zak was right Somali woman are not good mothers.
Zak from canada

Kitchener, Canada

#10 Aug 8, 2013
Abs wrote:
I don't even have a problem with them getting with a black person because we Somali's are black anyway. Its them getting with these Arabs, whites, Pakistani's that sickens me. I hope her ex shames her even more than she is now. Knowing these sellouts she is probably more concerned about him than she is of her baby. This is my first time commenting on Topix but I had too considering how bad this story is.
Notice ho they;re are avoiding this topix like a plague lol, each one wants a foreigner.
Sxb it doesn't matter, you can marry an alien women from mars and your kids will still be somali. I'm serious, they will be allowed citizenship and the martian mother will be welcolmed also.

But Somali girls don't have that luxury, that's why they are mad. Religion and culture both favour somali men over the women.

They are trying to get impregnated by the whole globe in their few moments away from somalia. So what?

The real question is what man regardless of race would wanna have kids with a somali girl and potentionially endanger his own children by letting them be raised by an incompetent race of women.

Not me
Soma soma

Twickenham, UK

#11 Aug 8, 2013
Zak from canada wrote:
<quoted text>
Sxb it doesn't matter, you can marry an alien women from mars and your kids will still be somali. I'm serious, they will be allowed citizenship and the martian mother will be welcolmed also.
But Somali girls don't have that luxury, that's why they are mad. Religion and culture both favour somali men over the women.
They are trying to get impregnated by the whole globe in their few moments away from somalia. So what?
The real question is what man regardless of race would wanna have kids with a somali girl and potentionially endanger his own children by letting them be raised by an incompetent race of women.
Not me


I get ur anger its understable, but does this include ur mother. Does this mean ur mother failed you ? Was She everything you put in that post ? If yes then maskin
Khadar

Sioux Falls, SD

#13 Aug 8, 2013
The reason why these ex-con African America and lowlife white men marry somali women is that they can not find an Arab or paki girl to marry so their last option is to go for somali women since they are the only women and whose names and contacts are given to the local mosque imam.....thank god I won't have to deal wit these kind of woman as about to tie the knot wit my long time white/native gf.
Samatar1

Skogås, Sweden

#16 Aug 8, 2013
Abs wrote:
I don't even have a problem with them getting with a black person because we Somali's are black anyway..
That's because you are uncultured.....

Daqankeena markii la fiiriyo nin jareer ah naag lama siini jirin. Never in history has that been accepted.

I dont want to see no nappy-headed, flat-nosed adoons running around Calling themselves somali... Ughh yo want the whole Horn Of Africa to look like bantus? sick sick
Niu ahmed

Lapeer, MI

#19 Aug 8, 2013
Are they both pagan Mohamedans?

Since: Jun 13

Doha, Qatar

#20 Aug 9, 2013
Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
Poor child. Where is Ilwaad? She will defend this family of killers being haunted by the "infidels" and should be defended because they belong to the "Muslim Ummah".
AbuAmerican, do you have children? like Ilwaad, you batted for this guy without offering any empathy or sympathy towards the mother and her child. Furthermore, it is not only the guy alone, but his family knew what was coming to that poor child.
RIP kiddo
I have 6 children. Mr. Voodoo you should know that out of wedlock sexual relations are highly frowned upon in islam... more than frowned upon actually.

yea poor kid for sure but I have no sympathy for the mother or the father. My view would be different in regards to her had they been married and not just banging it out haram.

I've never committed a sin and not seen that Allah is shadeedul iqaab.

So no... no empathy for her and not because she is Somali.. she could have been Moroccan or whatever.. no empathy for a Muslim making zinna. Sadly the child paid the price when the parents should have the greater share of personal suffering.
Lee

Calgary, Canada

#22 Aug 9, 2013
Sad story (may allah have mercy on the child) but as for the sister there's a Somali saying that goes 'lax walba meeshay is dhigtaa lagu qalaa'
PuntldGeezer PIS wrote:
Those somali woman who marry non somalis their husbands are either terrorists, jamaican pimps, white trash, black ex cons, African American drug gangsters and worst of all the islamic converts.
What I don't understand is why those black African American, Jamaicans or white converts alway go after the Somali woman for marriage? why can't they go after the Arab woman, Asian muslim woman, Pakistani women, Iranian women etc.
Sad to say but our beautiful Somali sisters have lowered their standerds way below their belt to the point qaablaawe walba iska damcayo knowing he can get away with it, as long as he shows his Muslim card (which only God knows the intention behind it)...
Soomaali

Nashville, TN

#23 Aug 9, 2013
Another story to remind the Somali ladies to love their Somali brothers and not to marry from outside. Hell, how one can wait three days without inquiring the whereabouts of her children?
Somali people need to know that this is not Somalia where trust your kids with other people unless they are licensed and registered daycare agents and even with those you have to be vigilant and cautious.
Even Somalia is not like it used to be so be careful of who you trust your kids with. People who went back have a lot of issues with them not good for children and families.
God bless Somalis and Somalia.
Abs

Manchester, UK

#24 Aug 9, 2013
Samatar1 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because you are uncultured.....
Daqankeena markii la fiiriyo nin jareer ah naag lama siini jirin. Never in history has that been accepted.
I dont want to see no nappy-headed, flat-nosed adoons running around Calling themselves somali... Ughh yo want the whole Horn Of Africa to look like bantus? sick sick
I'm clearly more cultured than you, do you honestly think were any different from other black Africans just because we look phenotypically different to them. We may look facially different but were black African too, the people who we are different from is the Arabs and others not black people.
Lola

Philadelphia, PA

#25 Aug 9, 2013
They performed a marriage ceremony at the house, but it was not a legally registered marriage. A man who marries a woman with a baby does it either for good reason (charity) or bad (personal interest).
Soomaali

Nashville, TN

#26 Aug 9, 2013
I disagree with those who say that religion and culture disfavor the Somali woman. Remember that Somali woman has more freedom than most of women. They do business, work, and sometimes have more power than man. Not only that, but we listen to our wives and take their advice if it is the right one.
One concern is that many Somali men who came to the west run away from responsibility not working and chewing very expensive qaat or some of them alcoholi. That created big mistrust not to mention the tribialistic division that caused chaos in marriage.
I think both men and women need to change for good. But the Somali families live in harmony as far as I know. you can see disagreement here and there but the majority is doing well.
One problem that I know is that there many young girls and boys who came with people they are not related to and get lost as there is no connection and harmony in the newly immigrated so called families. That will cause these young boys and girls to become famililess and fall into difficulties.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are Darood people Yemanies from hadramout? (Jun '09) 1 hr Fuckanerd 535
Somali Marriage Event (May '13) 1 hr hassankalif 36
Gabdhaha buuran iyo kuwa dhuuban kuwee raaxo ma... (Apr '10) 2 hr forarshe 1,293
Can this be considered Racial 4 hr Somali Imperialist 14
Why do all Somalians stink? (I am Ethiopian) 4 hr Wildfire 5
Wiilasha Somalida Maxey u gus yar yihiin horta? 10 hr lol 17
Let us MOURN this young girl .. Only 26 and sho... 12 hr Somalibyethnicity... 6
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) Wed ali wasaye 1,708
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) Aug 26 NNNhhmm 1,173
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••