I just Got MARRIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the Somalia Forum

Ayan

Toronto, Canada

#1 Apr 6, 2013
Alhumdullilah, I got married a 2 months back.

I thank Allah for finding me a wonderful husband.

He is wonderful. He has great work ethic, doesn't chew khat, smoke anything, very well educated (has 3 degrees), has incredible patience, practices the deen, and has a great heart.

He is 30 and i'm 24.

I'm in LOVE! I can't wait to have beautiful children with him.

Thank you Allah.
Lord Ayaanle

Calgary, Canada

#2 Apr 6, 2013
Ayan wrote:
Alhumdullilah, I got married a 2 months back.
I thank Allah for finding me a wonderful husband.
He is wonderful. He has great work ethic, doesn't chew khat, smoke anything, very well educated (has 3 degrees), has incredible patience, practices the deen, and has a great heart.
He is 30 and i'm 24.
I'm in LOVE! I can't wait to have beautiful children with him.
Thank you Allah.
hahahahahahahah why are you telling us?
Sheikh Voodoo

Melbourne, Australia

#3 Apr 6, 2013
Lord Ayaanle wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahah why are you telling us?
let her dream.
Lord Ayaanle

Calgary, Canada

#4 Apr 6, 2013
Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
let her dream.
lol ok

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 6, 2013
Mashaallah. Congratulations. I hope it all works out for. inshaallah.
thehassanabdi

UK

#6 Apr 6, 2013
Lord Ayaanle wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahahahahahah why are you telling us?
Why are you talking to yourself? Your game is over she-male!
Sheikh Voodoo

Melbourne, Australia

#7 Apr 6, 2013
thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you talking to yourself? Your game is over she-male!
are you now pimping your sons as shemales. just don't over-feed them like your wife and daughters.

“Safar Dheer iyo”

Since: Jan 11

Sahay Gaaban

#8 Apr 6, 2013
Ayan wrote:
Alhumdullilah, I got married a 2 months back.
I thank Allah for finding me a wonderful husband.
He is wonderful. He has great work ethic, doesn't chew khat, smoke anything, very well educated (has 3 degrees), has incredible patience, practices the deen, and has a great heart.
He is 30 and i'm 24.
I'm in LOVE! I can't wait to have beautiful children with him.
Thank you Allah.
Good News!

Barakallaahu Laka wa Baarakallahu Alleyka wa Jamaca Baynakumaa Fii Khayr! May Allah bless you and bless your counterpart and may Allah tie your union with virtue...
MoHamad Nhell4Ever

Caro, MI

#10 Apr 6, 2013
kgiama wrote:
<quoted text>
Good News!
Barakallaahu Laka wa Baarakallahu Alleyka wa Jamaca Baynakumaa Fii Khayr! May Allah bless you and bless your counterpart and may Allah tie your union with virtue...
again?
What is your number?
number four or eleven?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I Lied, Somalis Have Better Values & Morals Tha... 1 hr Sheikh Voodoo 1
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 3 hr abdullah 1,253
french montana is somali? (Feb '12) 4 hr Datruth 24
Somalia should partner with Israel (Jul '10) 6 hr Sheikh Voodd 11
Bantu people are now leaving Somalia!!!! (Mar '13) 9 hr Somali Bantus are... 1,058
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 10 hr xxx 1,775
Help me I might commit fornication 11 hr Slave of Allah 3
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Nov 24 MrDoggyStyl 4,455

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE