African Fox

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#89 May 7, 2013
we should take Libyan as slaves too and sell them in Africa for free stupid Libyans
Weimar

Helsinki, Finland

#90 May 11, 2013
of course captured somali girl refugees are force in to sex slavery , they are muslims and most of them are virgins and don't carry aids unlike nigerian girls . What makes my blood boil even more is that our somalis blindly love arabs and if on single white person says something bad about somalis all our brothers and sisters lose their sht . Thats cold true . Arabs can turn our womans in to sex slave , sell their children to pedophiles and steal our our resources and not single somali will ever question them . Truly sad
Troll alert

Leicester, UK

#91 May 11, 2013
Weimar wrote:
of course captured somali girl refugees are force in to sex slavery , they are muslims and most of them are virgins and don't carry aids unlike nigerian girls . What makes my blood boil even more is that our somalis blindly love arabs and if on single white person says something bad about somalis all our brothers and sisters lose their sht . Thats cold true . Arabs can turn our womans in to sex slave , sell their children to pedophiles and steal our our resources and not single somali will ever question them . Truly sad
Oh right, so you don't like it when people criticise homosexuality but you stereotype Nigerians, your agenda is very obvious.
Do you like to take it up in the futto? Do you suffer from bowel cancer because of the sexual choices you made in life gay boy? Are you one of those fools that wear pampers because their futto has exploded from all those animalistic, primitive, gay sex? I knew something was fishy about you.

You disgusting futto dumpster. One thing I hate more than Bantus are futto dumpsters. Perhaps you're a bantu futto dumpster,lol.
Weimar

Helsinki, Finland

#92 May 11, 2013
why are you so obsessed with futto , kkk ...lol i see my somali brother is still in closet and denying his real identity . Sad
Troll alert

Leicester, UK

#93 May 11, 2013
Weimar wrote:
why are you so obsessed with futto , kkk ...lol i see my somali brother is still in closet and denying his real identity . Sad
Well isn't the purpose of you being gay that you take it up in the futto? The fact is that you wished us all death for expressing our distaste for homosexuality; you claimed when it comes to gays we should be more careful about what we say but then you come here and claim that all Nigerian females have AIDS, so in your case all you care about is how homosexuals are treated, now why would that be? Projecting on me your homosexuality won’t help you a bit; I hate people with double agenda.

‘’We express our opinion on forums without hurting someone’’ and yet you labelled Nigerian females.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/TISB...
Sheikh Voodoo

Melbourne, Australia

#94 Aug 1, 2013
Are these 20 chocolate Caucasian women found yet?
Sheikh Voodoo

Richmond, Australia

#95 Sep 26, 2013
Their fellow Muslims are selling them as slaves in the desert and since their new owners are Arab Muslims, they are happy with the outcome. The rationale behind their thought is that these captured Somali women will breed lighter Muslim children. That is how they think.
bobby aussie

Brisbane, Australia

#96 Sep 26, 2013
Faraax2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is wrong with. not only are sanctioning slave but you dare be little women who are kidnapped will making the perilous journey to Europe and while the so muslim brother are suppose to show compassion to fellow believers they are the worst kind of Arab chivanism.
Last I look a Muslim could not enslave another Muslim but your to du mp to even know that.
curious is that a koala bear there found in Australia is ; is it feasible they slave girls could be better off is like buying a cow only a fool mistreats his/her property (how much can a koala bear bear)
Shabaka

Belfast, UK

#97 Oct 8, 2013
As long as it's Our masters doing this we don't care!
Praise Allah,we are below Arabs & we Blame Bantus lol
Sheikh Voodoo

Melbourne, Australia

#98 Oct 8, 2013
If those women were Europeans, there would have been a huge wave of publicity, layers and layers of investigations and threats of war with the Libyans. Sadly, no one cares about Somali women, even Somalis don't care about them. Some will be offended and switch themselves into a denial mode and may blame them instead.

What has Ilwad and Khadijah to say about these Somali women, since their self worthiness, rights and dignities are guarded by the secular laws of the "kafirs"? You won't hear from them.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#99 Oct 8, 2013
Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
My intention is two-fold. First, I would like to see the reaction of that neo-eugenics Phelixo bloke when he reads it and becomes paralysed in a trance mode and screams; "NO, YA ALLAH, these Libyans are ignorants, because we Somalis are their euro-asian hamitic brothers who just like them, carry the egyptian e-m78 sub-clade of e1b1b".
Secondly, the arabs, whites, asians and the latinos see somalis as another black africans, while many somalis want to be seen as "little inferior euro-caucasians".
This news is from aljazeera and the person who was interviewed has expressed his utmost disgust and was dead serious against the sale of the black somali women and the treatment of these black africans, he was a Libyan university proffessor. Take your concerns with the Aljzeera Network.
Sorry, this topic is not about slavery in China.
Sissy fool, I did not see you supporting Brother Qaddafi. Now you want to complain about those rats. Obama has allowed the oppression, abuse and lynching of blacks in Libya since day one. Blame Obama. He started this whole mess.

Saint Louis, MO

#100 Oct 8, 2013
Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
Their fellow Muslims are selling them as slaves in the desert and since their new owners are Arab Muslims, they are happy with the outcome. The rationale behind their thought is that these captured Somali women will breed lighter Muslim children. That is how they think.
You are the most pathetic piece of crap I have ever seen.

Saint Louis, MO

#101 Oct 8, 2013
Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
Sxb
The hadiths and the koran state many times the legality of slavery in Islam. Islam qa is owned by saudi arabia and they were forced to ban slavery by the international community and in particular by their ally, the united states in 1962.
"Abolishment of slavery"
Slavery did not vanish in Saudi Arabia until King Faisal issued a decree for its total abolition in 1962. According to Peter Hobday, about 1,682 slaves were freed at that time, at a cost to the government of $2,000 each.[34]
It is argued that the US began to raise the issue of slavery after the meeting between King Abdulaziz and US president Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1945 and that John F. Kennedy finally persuaded the House of Saud to abolish the slavery in 1962.[35]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faisal_of_Saudi_...
if islam qa, a wahabi saudi website believed that owning slaves was against islam, they wouldn't have needed to be pressured by the americans for them to ban slavery. They would have been one the first countries to ban slavery.
It is a stupid lie that The Quran condones slavery. Show mw one Ayat.

Saint Louis, MO

#102 Oct 8, 2013
in response to you wrote:
<quoted text>
You should refer back to the hadith and Quraan before you post that is a sincere advice i am giving you. Check islamic websites. Islam is a just religion yes slavery was permitted but under what circumstances and why you seriously need to check out islamic qa. Everything right i said is from the knowledge Allah s.w.t blessed me with.
No. Slavery was not "permitted" in The Quran. Show mw where it was "permitted".

Saint Louis, MO

#103 Oct 8, 2013
Faraax2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I check so does Judaism and christainity. Also before you start making excused for the west; how about the ten of thousands of eastern European women smuggled to the neatherland to work as prostitutes. your precious western aren't as clean or the paragons of human right as your like the naive to believe.
Slavery is "permitted" in Christianity. It is not "permitted in Judaism and Islam. And when ther Bible is read correctly, it is not "permitted" in Christianity either

Saint Louis, MO

#104 Oct 8, 2013
Abdikariim wrote:
<quoted text>
kindness and slavery is only an oxymoron in your eurocentric eyes, goes to show how brainwashed of an atheist you are.
That b-word is starting to get on my nerves. He hates everything African and Islamic and loves everything white and European. He would not survive 5 minutes in the USA. The brothers would kill his stupid butt.

Saint Louis, MO

#105 Oct 8, 2013
sanyika wrote:
Perhaps Bob Marley said it best when he said in his song "no matter where you come from as long as you're black you're an african".Somalis are African even if some of them are confused about their identity. Identity confusion is not limited to somalia.Unfortunately,identity confusion of Black people Pandemic.If and thats a big IF,if we had a Unitd States of Africa Somali women would not be sold into slavery anywhere.It is becoming clear to me that Africa suffers from a now self imposed inferority complex which is internal where at one time it was imposed from racist Arabs and Europeansand was external.Some Arabs along with their oppressive practice of Islam and western european\american imperialism have decided to try to re-colonize Africa and if we Africans donot stop bickering over bulls&%# then we will be recolonized.Stop making excuses and organize and unify for the unfication of a united states of AFRICA.This love affair with arabs has got to go.
You mean Peter Tosh. Peter Tosh was a Muslim. Bob Marley was a Christian. Anyhow, here is one of my favorite songs:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Saint Louis, MO

#106 Oct 8, 2013
Sheikh Voodoo wrote:
<quoted text>
let me give you a fair answer. if it wasn't based on islam you woul have been silent, but little darling, it is and enshrined within the koran.
what do i think about it honestly.
islam sanctions it. who toppled kadafi? khatar, saudi arabia, e.u and the u.s. in the former countries it is legal, but how about the latter. the e.u will do anything to wrest assylum seekers using libya as conduit to reach europe. do they care of somali muslims enslaved by libyans according to islam? they will welcome and promote it.
<quoted text>
I may have exposed my somali side getting angry and emotional with this story and not relating from islamic vipes. But to you and many who are silent here, you fight for the rights of somali women but not when they are help captive as slaves by other muslims. as an honour of being a child of a somali man, i will never tolerate the enslavement of a somali refugee, let alone a female. any foker would have converted these woman to set them free. why are you so selective?
Lying idiot, Islam does not sanction slavery of any kind. When GOD spoke to Moses He outlawed slavery. The Message has been the Same through all the Prophets (Peace and Blessings be upon them all) down to Muhammad. Under Muhammad, the Muslims went about freeing slaves. That is how the Islamic Movement started from Day One. GOD specifically declares war on slavery in Surah 96:9-17. Surah 96 was The First Surah to come down. So Islam was against slavery from the very beginning. Sissy Voodoo is a liar who is always out to give Islam a bad name.

Saint Louis, MO

#107 Oct 8, 2013
Faraax2012 wrote:
<quoted text>
Last I check so does Judaism and christainity. Also before you start making excused for the west; how about the ten of thousands of eastern European women smuggled to the neatherland to work as prostitutes. your precious western aren't as clean or the paragons of human right as your like the naive to believe.
There are more slaves in Saint Louis than in all the Muslim countries of the world. Typically, they work as lap dancers. And there are hundreds of them every night.
Sheikh Voodoo

Melbourne, Australia

#108 Oct 8, 2013
Only one ayat? Have you studied the Koran?

Koran 4:36 Allah accepted slavery, but on this ayat teaches Muslims to be kind to their slaves.

"(Show) kindness unto parents, and unto near kindred, and orphans, and the needy, and unto the neighbour who is of kin (unto you) and the neighbour who is not of kin, and the fellow-traveller and the wayfarer and (the slaves) whom your right hands possess."

Koran 4:92 ----Keep in mind Allah banned outright trivial stuff such as drinking, two consenting adults having sex, gambling and etc. but not the slavery of a human-being that he was supposedly created as a free-man, because he knew that the traditions in the 7th Century, no Arab will not convert to Islam if Slavery was banned. here also, be kind to slaves.

Koran 23:5-6 (Treat the slave like a family pet)

"And who guard their modesty - Save from their wives or the (slaves) that their right hands possess."

Koran 24:31

"And tell the believing women to lower their gaze and be modest, and to display of their adornment only that which is apparent, and to draw their veils over their bosoms, and not to reveal their adornment save to their own husbands or fathers or husbands' fathers, or their sons or their husbands' sons, or their brothers or their brothers' sons or sisters' sons, or their women, or their slaves."

Koran 24:58

"O ye who believe! Let your slaves, and those of you who have not come to puberty, ask leave of you at three times (before they come into your presence)."

Koran 33:25-26 & 8:69 (war-booty=slaves) Allah commands Muslims to capture their prisoners of wars and enslave them. We humans came up with a more mundane and humane laws for the treatment of prisoners wars with respect called the Third Geneva Convention for the Treatment of Prisoners of Wars.)

"Allah repulsed the disbelievers in their wrath; they gained no good. Allah averted their attack from the believers. Allah is ever Strong, Mighty. And He brought those of the People of the Scripture who supported them down from their strongholds, and cast panic into their hearts. Some ye slew, and ye made captive some.

"But (now) enjoy what ye took in war, lawful and good"

Koran 23:5-6, 4:24 & 33:50 Here Allah commands Mohamed and Muslims and grants his permission to have sex zina/Infidelity with a slave girl with, or without her consent.

"..who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess..."

"And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess."

"O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war."

Koran 33:55 ( though only men were allowed to have unlawful sex with slave girl, the only concession given to Muslim women is they can freely chat with the slaves.)

"It is no sin for them (thy wives) to converse freely) with their fathers, or their sons, or their brothers, or their brothers' sons, or the sons of their sisters or of their own women, or their slaves."

Koran 2:178 the life of a slave isn't the same value of a freeman.

"O ye who believe! Retaliation is prescribed for you in the matter of the murdered; the freeman for the freeman, and the slave for the slave, and the female for the female."

Koran 16:75, again all men are not equal.

"Allah sets forth the Parable (of two men: one) a slave under the dominion of another; He has no power of any sort; and (the other) a man on whom We have bestowed goodly favours from Ourselves, and he spends thereof (freely), privately and publicly: are the two equal?(By no means;) praise be to Allah."

Hadith Bukhari 41.598

Slaves are property. They cannot be freed if an owner has outstanding debt, but can be used to pay off the debt.

More scarier than Jim Crow Laws. should I post more? How about Aisha's hadith of suckling a slave?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do somalis hate or racist towards bantus an... 14 min Steve 5
Do you know Barawani people?Are they mixed Soma... (Jul '09) 29 min Anakoka 442
Sheick VOODOO 31 min True Somalian 12
The best city in Somalia?? 1 hr proudsomali 17
Somali girl crowned miss Africa utah (Sep '13) 1 hr proudsomali 39
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 2 hr gus wayne 1,792
hee 2 hr hand 1
Kenya is trying to Steal Somali Oil 3 hr Sheikh Voodoo 41
More from around the web