Magnus Cerebrum

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

This closet atheist insearch has gone too far now , she has been constantly insulting islam and provoking muslims on topix .
she uses a US proxy an her persona MOH D trying to insult our prothet S.A.W by claiming his marriage was illegal ( astaghfurallah)

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/TKDF...

here is her exact words below-
Narrated Aisha:
The t(fake) prophet (hswad) USED TO RECITE the satanic KKKoran with his TOWELHEAD in my LAP while " I used to be in MY PERIODslies
HERE IS ANOTHER ONE OF HER OUTRAGEOUS POSTS
The FILTHY
Sex maniac MOOH drink DIRTY water with Menses??

AHKAM AL-KORAN Vol 3, page 444

Where women DECLARED that she USED TO CUP WATER from a Well that HAD-> NOT JUST -> MENSTRUATION Blood, BUTttt- ANIMALs FLESH, and ALL MANNERs of FILTH, and GIVE it
tooo-->> MOOH TO DRINK!
and
answer to this s$#!T? is
satanic Surah 2:22- Sex maniac's MOOH's OWN satanic word as he put it- FORBADE pagan MOONie musie mohamedans FROM Going NEAR to menstruatiing wome
Astaghfurallah never have i seen a more disgusting and ignorant Atheist in my life ! and she has the audacity to claim she IS muslim.
she is also known for posting threads about ANIMAL HOMOSEXUALITY And insulting Allah by claiming his creations are imperfect ! she also said Allah is a female in one of other threads out of disrespect ! this sheman is a Atheist in disguise and she also goes the name of sheikh so dont a this satanist atheist fool you .
Magnus Cerebrum

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Here is her other persona Lord ayanle who uses proxy ranging from UK to Canada and all the to Pune India

here she expresses her desire for somalia to be full of atheist like like her so they can indulge in homo erotic acts and do as they please ahahaha that will never happen only in her deeams.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/T3GH...

INSEARCH'S EXACT WORDS BELOW -
Most soomalis would believe what I believe

I believes that a hospital should be built instead of a Masjid.
I believes that deed mustbe done instead of prayer said.
I strives for involvement in life and not escape into death.
I want disease conquered, poverty vanished, war eliminated.

What about you.
She blatantly admits she wants islam to be abolished and that shariah law is primative 7th century arab culture as she puts it.

This man or woman or whatever category she belongs to is obviously non muslim and anyone who thiks diffrent need to go to the mental clinic
Magnus Cerebrum

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

And here she is again asking " if god exists" lol well if your muslim would you aske that question HMMMM NO YOU WOULDNT YOU GAAL

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/TKRQ...

LOL and then she replies to her self using her nick chotto matte an islamrapes !
What's the purpose of 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000, 000 stars. One of these stars being our sun. Is the purpose so that we can look at it and say that "it's pretty only Allah could have created"? Really? The obvious answer is that it has no purpose just like the every grain of sand doesn't have any purpose. It's just a lot of garbage "creations"/[QUOTE]

HER ISLAMRAPES PERSONA SAID THE FOLLOWING-

[QUOTE]Countless gods have been worshiped. None have been seen, hear or experienced any in factual way whatsoever.

So if god exists, which god exists? The one you have been brainwashed with? Because THAT is the one you have been told about?

If gods are real we'd have potentially millions of gods out there. All gods are based on what someone said. Nothing else. But since none of them is real, they'll always be based on belief only. Facts and gods don't go together.
i think thats enough proof that this 100 persona dhilo is a Atheist dhilo withy no life other than insulting islam .

INSEARCH IF YOU WANT MORE JUST GIVE ME A REPLY I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO HAHAHA

“Gaal wannabe”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Come on! You're the gay atheist. People did vote on it. Now you need to learn to live with it.
Magnus Cerebrum

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

^ here she is again with chotto persona ! why is it when you and insearch and faraxzero come on the same time whenever your name is mentioned hahahaha nice try !

“He who is brave , is free”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

here INSEARCH attcks the hijab abd advocates women to walk semi naked on th e streets while calling the islamic hijab a "TENT" Keep in mind it is a very common slur that non muslims use for the hijab

HERES THE THREAD I QUOTED FROM

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/TKF1...
the tent is becoming a class symbol in the somali Community, if you are a tent wearer you are less likely to have a job and be on Welfare. But then again, that is not true for all tent wearers, some of them work in Islamic schools as teachers or as administrators, but those are few
Again here she is INSEARCH spreading propaganda against shariah islamic law in this thread

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/T1TA...

THIS KUFFAR HAS BEEN EXPOSED COUNTLESS TIMES BUT NEVER SEEMS TO GIVE UP , I THINK THE SHAYTAN HIMSELF HAS SENT HER ON A PERSONAL MISSION SHE HOPES TO BE LIKE AYAN HERSI HAHAH POOR MISKEEEN
Troll alert

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Oi the girl has too many issues, but I have to agree with her on few points.

We need hospitals and not masjids, we need to get out of Islam and embrace back our cultural believes.

Also I was reading through few of the threads you've put up here, I find the comment she made about the rape epidemic interesting. It's actually a fact that Islam tells men they can do with the captive women whatever they want.

The Quran tells Mohammed that Allah has given Mohammed the female captives as his bounty and 9 year old is viewed as a woman because Mohamed didn't had any issues to marry a 9 year old. So technically those men are practicing Islam.
Sharmaake

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

I like insearch_of regardless of what U guys say about her! Lol
Magnus Cerebrum

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Troll alert wrote:
Oi the girl has too many issues, but I have to agree with her on few points.
We need hospitals and not masjids, we need to get out of Islam and embrace back our cultural believes.
Also I was reading through few of the threads you've put up here, I find the comment she made about the rape epidemic interesting. It's actually a fact that Islam tells men they can do with the captive women whatever they want.
The Quran tells Mohammed that Allah has given Mohammed the female captives as his bounty and 9 year old is viewed as a woman because Mohamed didn't had any issues to marry a 9 year old. So technically those men are practicing Islam.
why cant you defend yourself in person aay ? INSEARCH you dont have to hide behing these false nicks , come out of the closet , theres no harm hahaha
Troll alert

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
<quoted text> why cant you defend yourself in person aay ? INSEARCH you dont have to hide behing these false nicks , come out of the closet , theres no harm hahaha
lol, you're so paranoid. I think Insearch_Of is the anti Christ, what do you think?
Magnus Cerebrum

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Troll alert wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, you're so paranoid. I think Insearch_Of is the anti Christ, what do you think?
LOOL atleast the anti christ knows what hes doing and leading idiots to their doom , insearch is just repeating her masters word , nothing special about him/her just a silicone copy of the system in human form !
Troll alert

Leicester, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
<quoted text>LOOL atleast the anti christ knows what hes doing and leading idiots to their doom , insearch is just repeating her masters word , nothing special about him/her just a silicone copy of the system in human form !
Unbelievable, I was joking you fool, let the girl be, she has right to her opinions. Somalia is better off without religion and tribelism, ones we managed to eradicate those two we can work towards building a civilization.
PaganMuslimR afraid Dtrut

Goodrich, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2013

Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
This closet atheist insearch has gone too far now , she has been constantly insulting islam and provoking muslims on topix .
she uses a US proxy an her persona MOH D trying to insult our prothet S.A.W by claiming his marriage was illegal ( astaghfurallah)
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/TKDF...
here is her exact words below-
<quoted text>
HERE IS ANOTHER ONE OF HER OUTRAGEOUS POSTS
<quoted text>
Astaghfurallah never have i seen a more disgusting and ignorant Atheist in my life ! and she has the audacity to claim she IS muslim.
she is also known for posting threads about ANIMAL HOMOSEXUALITY And insulting Allah by claiming his creations are imperfect ! she also said Allah is a female in one of other threads out of disrespect ! this sheman is a Atheist in disguise and she also goes the name of sheikh so dont a this satanist atheist fool you .
Define The English word-> Insult??
Define the English word-> The truth?
Define the English word -> The Lies?
Define the English word--> Inventions?
PaganMuslimR afraid Dtrut

Goodrich, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

Magnus Cerebrum wrote:
Here is her other persona Lord ayanle who uses proxy ranging from UK to Canada and all the to Pune India
here she expresses her desire for somalia to be full of atheist like like her so they can indulge in homo erotic acts and do as they please ahahaha that will never happen only in her deeams.
http://www.topix.com/forum/world/somalia/T3GH...
INSEARCH'S EXACT WORDS BELOW -
<quoted text>
She blatantly admits she wants islam to be abolished and that shariah law is primative 7th century arab culture as she puts it.
This man or woman or whatever category she belongs to is obviously non muslim and anyone who thiks diffrent need to go to the mental clinic
Can you Translate the English word -> The <-to-> arabic word?
Can you Translate the Word-> God to-> arabic word??
Can you Find in your satanic KKKOran
that
your muslim pagan allah Claimed his/her name was >>> the arabic term word -> al lah?
What was the name of Mooh's pagan father?
when

What year and date was Illiterate sex maniac MOOH founded his death cult islam?
where?
what location?
Magnus Cerebrum

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2013

PaganMuslimR afraid Dtrut wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you Translate the English word -> The <-to-> arabic word?
Can you Translate the Word-> God to-> arabic word??
Can you Find in your satanic KKKOran
that
your muslim pagan allah Claimed his/her name was >>> the arabic term word -> al lah?
What was the name of Mooh's pagan father?
when
What year and date was Illiterate sex maniac MOOH founded his death cult islam?
where?
what location?
look what we have here ! its the star of the show INSEACRH LOOOL we were just discussing your previous threads and posts on this forum ! im happy you've come in character and displayed what you are capable of and that is blasphemy and satanism , keep the posts coming so everyone can you you for what you are ! dont be shy .

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 15 of15
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

107 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
would you marry your cousin? 14 min xasan gardheere aka boss 16
Who supports Al-shabaab? (Sep '12) 15 min american jihad 3
Robert Anton Wilson Mantra 18 min anarchist 1
Did you like Siad Barre? 19 min xasan gardheere aka boss 3
IHow can people say Somalis aren't Arabs when t... 1 hr anarchist 20
Ikraan caraale iyo falis Abdi 2 hr mustaz ladan 11
Do you know Barawani people?Are they mixed Soma... (Jul '09) 3 hr tefd 407
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 12 hr Ali mohamed 1,531
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) Sat Gus weyne 1,096
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Thu shiikh 4,234
•••
•••
•••
•••