Binge drinking: Young adults from Manchester and Merseyside are...

Sep 17, 2012 Full story: Daily Mail 8

Teenagers living in the north of England are among the heaviest underage drinkers in Europe, according to a study of 26 European cities.

Full Story

“Dimitri at the races in Russia”

Since: Jan 10

Loved everywhere

#1 Sep 18, 2012
Limey drunkards are seen everywhere, these days.
Urinating, puking & behave like dogs on their travels.
Mental Home Admissions

UK

#2 Sep 18, 2012
I really like that picture, Pesky.
David Jeffrey Spetch

Hamilton, Canada

#3 Sep 18, 2012
(I'm being discriminated against on this forum)

UK Update From Canada September 2012

Hello once again from Canada to those of you in U.K. Parliament and House of Lords as well anyone else who manages to read this. Within this series of compositions you will find a new Illegal immigration strategy, information on the Democratic Parliament voted Euthanasia ban Judicial attempt on being over turned here in Canada with the importance of upholding the ban, and how Homosexual activists have temporarily, and soon to be revealed as short lived, managed to have members of parliament here in Canada deceived into encouraging discrimination against heterosexuality as well encourage the public to bully heterosexual children as well the general population through forcing proven corrupt legislation. This information was also inspired by an Member of Provincial Parliament who brought to my attention Bill 13, as well a Federal Minister who requested my insight on the Euthanasia topic as well the Illegal Immigration issue. I also at the end of these compositions will include a question I have for you in the United Kingdom as well I will include a copy of the 2012 Ontario Bill 13 followed by a brief summary.

Here we have a Bill that was recently passed in Ontario Canada which clearly sets a bad example that advocates the discrimination and bullying of heterosexuals and is forced upon innocent little children to be bullied and discriminated against at school for homosexual deceptions / homosexuals discriminating heterosexuals for our sexual orientation.

Aug 27 2012

School Starting And Ontario Bill 13 Still Discriminates Heterosexuality!

Bill 13 also encourages homosexuals to go so far out of their way to deceive heterosexuals for our sexual orientation that some HOMOSEXUALS are even getting their genitalia mutilated which leads to homosexuals deceiving heterosexuals thus is a clear example of homosexuals discriminating what it means to be heterosexual and the Ontario Parliament is encouraging this through the very Bill 13. Then they have the nerve to call heterosexuals homophobes or now even such jibber as Transaphobes for being offended for having our sexual orientation discriminated against with such sick disgusting lowly homosexual deceptions.

Ontario Bill 13 not only discriminates heterosexuality in every way shape and form, it encourages homosexuals to deceive heterosexuals while trying to tell heterosexuals that it is OK for us to be discriminated against by the sexually insane and if you have a problem with that then you are a homophobe or a transaphobe.

I remind all of you that a phobia describes an irrational fear and if getting angry for being discriminated against in anyone’s book (even our delusional Parliamentarians) is an irrational fear then why are homosexual false claims of discrimination encouraging our government to force such sick deceptions upon innocent little children in our public schools in the first place?

This is completely insane and unacceptable!

Bill 13 tells our children that it is OK for homosexuals to discriminate heterosexuals for our sexual orientation and if you have a problem with that then you are a homophobe!

Bill 13 is garbage for it obviously encourages bullying and discrimination against heterosexuals!

Again there are two types of homosexuals, the homosexuals who seek to have sex with other homosexuals and then there are the homosexuals who are out to deceive heterosexuals for our sexual orientation so much so that some of them even go so far out of their way to discriminate heterosexuality that they for now are even getting away with having their genital mutilated to accomplish this.
More here on Google Plus

https://plus.google.com/117475916115553636291...

Love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
sunshineIIBMRJFB ISCFSBFUT

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2012
Hi David. Shouldn't you post all that on the Canada forum?

This is the Slovakia forum and the only people on here are me, Pesky (a Slovak) and 3 or 4 gays:

Small Town America/various names with a NJ location,

AbeUG, STA's Polak ex boyfriend, who he's desperately trying to win back,

Pro Ukraine, who was kicked out of Ukraine for participating in a gay Nazi parade,

and once in a while Abe's new Polak Nazi boyfriend Halohui or whatever he's calling himself now.
I 2nd that

Gambrills, MD

#5 Sep 19, 2012
Where's the beer?
No More

Buffalo, NY

#6 Sep 19, 2012
Wow
School

Boardman, OR

#7 Sep 19, 2012
Should be in school or home.

“goodbye topix”

Since: Jun 12

Im not here

#8 Sep 20, 2012
Yay Manchester won!
People tell me "ur only young once so make the most of it" sos like we do!
From what I've seen u grow outta binge drinking + settle down, have childeren, all that shyte. The time to be "sensible" is later, the time now is "beer o'clock" ("Pimms o'clock, ha!)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Slovakia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shocking video shows man beaten senseless on bu... Jan 17 dude 1
Will Slovaks give back stolen land to Hungary? (Dec '12) Jan 12 tomyno 24
Slovakia's 1 of the most racist countries in EU (Mar '10) Dec '14 test 96
Mewwy Cwismas! Dec '14 Dumb SLOvak 1
Scandals Dec '14 sandals 1
mega payouts on all terminations this month Dec '14 parascorp8 1
Guantanamo emptying as US sends its prisoners t... Dec '14 Jelka 1
More from around the web