annette marion is targeting yvette handfield dicampli wy w/drone eyes, back

Posted in the Singapore Forum

annette killer

Littleton, CO

#1 Apr 4, 2013
AND ALSO IN THE VAGINA, AND LEGA., VAGINA THE ELECTRICITY AND THE PRESSURE GOES DOWN THE BACK, THUR THE UTERUS HOLE WHERE IT WAS AND OUT THE VAGINA, EYES, PUSHES INWARD WITH THE ELECTRONIC WARFARE, DRONE DEVICE., ILLEGAL.
ANNETTE MARION IS ILLEGAL, AND CAN NOT DETERMINE WHAT IS GOOD., MOM AND DAD STATED 'YOUR JUST ANNETTE', YOU ARE 'INSTIGATOR, PIG, HORRIBLE, DEVIL, DEMONIC, RHINO NOSE, ALL BAD'
ANNETTE IS TRYING TO DO YVETTE IN, FOR THE DAD AND MOM, AND HER NON LEARNING BY DECADES.
ANNETTE HAS DELERIUM 'I WILL BE RICH AND FAMOUS, I WILL MARRY ALIEN, 4FT FR OTHER PLANET, I HAVE THE BORG DEVICE, WE ARE THE WAVE OF THE FUTURE' DELERIUM, GANDEUR DELUSIONS.
AND THE LIES THAT ANNETTE VISITED AND KNEW YVETTE CHILDREN, WHEN THERE IS/WAS NONE, DENNIS DICAMPLI CAN VOUCH FOR THAT, ANNETTE MADE UP STORIES OF ABUSE, WHEN THE FATHER TOLD HER 'MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS, TAKE A WHIP TO HER LEGS 'GET TO YOUR ROOM, YELLING STUPID, STUPID, STUPID, WHEN WILL YOU LEARN, STUPID'
ANNETTE IS GOING AFTER YVETTE FOR THE 'FAVORITE ONE OF THE FATHER, AND THE BEATINGS DAD GAVE ANNETTE FOR THE TROUBLE SHE ALWAYS CAUSES ON THE FAMILY OR THE FATHER, MOTHER.
ANNETTE CAN NOT DISTINGUISH GOOD FROM EVIL., SHE IS EVIL
GERALD STATED 'I CAN VALIDATE ANNETTE FONDLING OF THE MOTHER, NUDE SHOWERS W/HER, ETC' GROSS, PUCK SAID BOTH OF THE BOYS, AND YVETTE
YVETTE HELD AND HAS HELD THE FAMILY AT RANSOME FOR DECADES, TISSY FITS, BEATING, UP THE STEALING OF DECADES, NECKLESS HERE AND THERE, THE DIAMOND RINGS, ONE FLOWER DIAMON DENNIS GAVE THAT WENT IN 91, ANNETTE HAS ENVY,'PENIS ENVY''ENVY OF ANYTHIG
ANNETTE MARION IS TARGETING YVETTE HANDFIELD DICAMPLI WY W/DRONE EYES, BACK
GERALD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Singapore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need a platform that can help me trade in glo... 14 hr Jimmy1978 1
Parkinson's Disease Singapore - Super Lutein 15 hr peggy 1
Where can I obtain home loans to fund my new home? 16 hr Jimmy1978 1
Can someone suggest to me a good car insurance... 16 hr Jimmy1978 1
Super Lutein Singapore Price - Call +65 9652 6095 Wed yollie 4
Kidney failure treatment singapore - Super Lutein Wed yollie 1
Stroke Treatment Singapore - Testimonial - Supe... Wed worry 1
More from around the web