maka albarn

Bayan, Philippines

#44 May 12, 2012
x-xx wrote:
<quoted text>
you should know their employer and go straight to them. they are the only one who can file complain and charges, because they are the only one who can cancel their pass.
same concern here, but even after we called up the company/employer no action was done. this is useless. more locals are being the victim on this kind of scheme. where the MOM who used to be the protector or the one who can implement the law against this offender is toothless.
sng

Muntinlupa, Philippines

#45 Jun 26, 2012
i knw a guy who uses fake docs and been invited already by mom.. upon preliminary investigation officer knew that the emplyer fake also his salary..under ep but the salary he received is below ep category..even his position is also fake by his emplyer..he key in as manager but the truth is hes not.. now after he confess the truth the officer sue his emplyer and file a case against his boss.. he uses as witness by mom against his old emplyer..my question is does he still luable with the offense he made.. or any one can enligthen me or any idea what will happen on this.. what penalty if ever there is..
brainless

Caloocan City, Philippines

#46 Jul 9, 2012
for a non critical job or position it doesn't matter either they can carry an original or fake documents as long as they can be capable to do the job, but for nursing, doctors, aircraft technician/engineers, must place some action to prevent them because there is human life involve in this kind of job. think and analyze before doing something against to other people because just like anybody here, they want to earn money for a living.
brainless

Caloocan City, Philippines

#47 Jul 9, 2012
stop dragging people who doesn't able to complete their education because of poverty or lack of financial support during their study. Well, i don't patronize forgery it is indeed illegal but let us categorized them by profession or by means of working experience. I knew somebody who actually graduated from the university but surprisingly he doesn't know how to perform in his job and even the communication skills are very weak..Is he really attended his classes during his term in college or he just pay his professor in order for him to attend the graduation day? Which one is dangerous? the one who forge his documents but well capable to perform in his job, or the one who graduated from the university and carrying authentic credentials but doesn't able to perform in his job properly and can't analyze the simple theory as well.
arn

Pampanga, Philippines

#48 Jul 18, 2012
what deaprtment of philippinegovernemt we can report person who is using fake documents to apply abroad?
Edu Arroyo

Singapore, Singapore

#49 Jul 18, 2012
What's the point of reporting? Nearly 60% of pinoys use fake degrees to apply for jobs in Singapore.
kim

Quezon City, Philippines

#50 Aug 26, 2012
please be aware that many foreign employee in Singapore using fake degree documents!!!
Rain

Satellite Provider

#51 Aug 26, 2012
Upss
Rain

Satellite Provider

#52 Aug 26, 2012
Uuu
koko12

Singapore, Singapore

#54 Oct 4, 2012
brainless wrote:
for a non critical job or position it doesn't matter either they can carry an original or fake documents as long as they can be capable to do the job, but for nursing, doctors, aircraft technician/engineers, must place some action to prevent them because there is human life involve in this kind of job. think and analyze before doing something against to other people because just like anybody here, they want to earn money for a living.
how to report MOM. I know I guy applied job with fake details
koko12

Singapore, Singapore

#55 Oct 4, 2012
how to report MOM. I know I guy applied job with fake details is there any email id
IT Guy

Bangalore, India

#57 Oct 11, 2012
I have 9years of core working experience in IT. Now I am geting an offer in Singapore. I cudint complete my degree and using a duplicate one . Will this be a problem. Can I survive atleast 5years there ? II have worked in Middle east counties also with this certificate without any issue. Will this such a big issue in Singapore ? Please provide a healthy and realistic advice.
Anil Gupta

Singapore, Singapore

#58 Jan 8, 2013
IT Guy wrote:
I have 9years of core working experience in IT. Now I am geting an offer in Singapore. I cudint complete my degree and using a duplicate one . Will this be a problem. Can I survive atleast 5years there ? II have worked in Middle east counties also with this certificate without any issue. Will this such a big issue in Singapore ? Please provide a healthy and realistic advice.
They probably don't mind the fake degrees. They are looking for cheap labor.
Jul

Iligan City, Philippines

#60 Mar 27, 2013
Please help me report this person having fake educational degree working at Honshin Golf in Sin Ming. Her name is Gladys and i managed to get her FIN G5318879L. She is pretty but her personality cannot make it as well as her language skills.
James

Lincoln, UK

#62 Apr 20, 2013
How do I get in touch your email does not work!!
Peter Leon Quinn wrote:
In case you need help for your GCE/GCSE, EDEXEL, TOEFL
Or have never completed your College / University course and need help
If your degree was destroyed or you lost it
If you want to find a new job but don’t have the credentials
If you need a new identity, birth certificate
Or you need a valid driving license,
an anonymous credit card or bank account,
a confirmation service
etc.
I am the solution of your problems
Peter Leon Quinn
peterleonquinn (at) hotmail.co.uk
<quoted text>
friend

Bangkok, Thailand

#64 May 4, 2013
James wrote:
How do I get in touch your email does not work!!
<quoted text>
Did you get hold of quinn? what's his latest website called? cheers
friend

Bangkok, Thailand

#65 May 5, 2013
What's your latest website called? cheers mate
karngur

Pittsburgh, PA

#66 May 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……… Ok What do you expect?
karngur

Pittsburgh, PA

#67 May 5, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ………… Ok What do you expect?
anil majumdar

Singapore, Singapore

#71 Jun 5, 2013
Indian University Suspected in Fake PhDs Scam: Police

By Agence France-Presse on 4:11 pm June 5, 2013.
Category Asia-Pacific, International
Tags: education, education scam, higher education, India, PhD

Shillong. Police are investigating an Indian university suspected of issuing fake PhDs after it awarded more than 400 doctorates in a single year, officers said on Wednesday.

Police have arrested four senior officials from CMJ University in the northeastern state of Meghalaya on suspicion of fraud and forgery and are hunting for the chancellor, who has fled.

“We are not sure about his whereabouts, as he keeps changing his location frequently,” senior state police official Sunil Kumar Jain told AFP.

The private university, established in 2009 in the state capital Shillong, handed out 434 PhDs during the 2012-13 academic year despite its small faculty, arousing suspicions among local officials who filed a police complaint.

A PhD at CMJ University takes between two to five years and costs 127,000 rupees ($2,250), according to its website.

“In good faith, the universities were given permission to operate, but some seem to have taken this for a ride and this is distressing,” said Meghalaya Chief Minister Mukul Sangma.

Credentials fraud is a serious problem in India, fuelled by a huge demand for qualifications, endemic corruption and poor regulation of the ultra-competitive and fast-growing education sector.

http://www.thejakartaglobe.com/international/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Singapore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wanna try Japanese Onsen Cells Regenerating Fac... 3 hr snowsnow 1
occupy singapore!!!!!!! 5 hr spikeleecarooma 2
Hong Kong Students - BRAVE: Singapore Students ... 5 hr spikeleecarooma 1
Spanking in Singapore (Apr '11) 6 hr schoolboy70 1,089
STD Clinic in Singapore 19 hr Thismoment 2
Can you tell me which markets I can trade in us... 21 hr Jimmy1978 1
Is there a travel insurance promotion I can ava... Wed Jimmy1978 1

Singapore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE