wmdel

Albuquerque, NM

#927 Feb 6, 2013
Caning anybody, male or female, is a barbaric punishment. But the fact that Singapore singles out people SOLEY on the basis of their gender for this barbaric punishment makes caning and the Singapore dictatorship all the more repugnant. A man who chews gum or who overstays a visa may be caned while a woman who molests or abuses little children gets away scott free--something is very wrong here.

Especially galling is the fact that Singapore men are either too apathetic, cowed, or outright complicit in this anti-male persecution. Why are Singapore men (and Singapore women of like opinion) not voicing their opposition or, at the very least, not voting with their feet?

The only heartening news on this misandry (anti-male bigotry) issue is the fact that an increasing number of male Singaporeans are deserting the military instead of doing their mandatory military service under the equally anti-male conscription law. Maybe these men by their desertion can bring down the Singapore Stalinist-like regime!
wmdel

Albuquerque, NM

#928 Feb 6, 2013
Oh, I forgot something else! Although I love to travel the world, Singapore is one of those countries that I refuse to have anything to do with as long as the current skum-bag dictator Lee Kuan Yu is still in charge. When I shop for clothes, I make sure that the label does NOT say, "made in Singapore." A plague on that country's regime and on those complicit people who choose to look the other way in the manner that "respectable" Germans did when Hitler carried on his horrible ravages.
Sarah wants to be Caned

Ashland, KY

#929 Feb 11, 2013
Pinkisky wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when the males flee my country?:P lol
Do you think the females would if they started getting caned?

Since: Feb 12

Singapore, Singapore

#930 Feb 15, 2013
Sarah wants to be Caned wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you think the females would if they started getting caned?
Females will NEVER get caned here...
Sarah wants to be Caned

Ashland, KY

#931 Feb 23, 2013
schoolboy70 wrote:
<quoted text>Females will NEVER get caned here...
But we should. What if some horrible person who just happened to be female did something horrible to your daughter, or your sister, or your son, are you saying the nation should just allow that to happen and protect the criminal in the process?

There needs to be equal caning for women of the same scope style and severity inflicted on men for those cases.
Sarah wants to be Caned

Ashland, KY

#932 Feb 23, 2013
Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>
That's something those man hating women overlook when they say female criminals should not be caned - we women can be victims of female crime too. If I'm the victim of a crime, I want the criminal punished for the crime. The crime doesn't become less serious just because the criminal is female. If a woman breaks my arm, it isn't less broken just because a woman did it. If a woman steals 100 from me, it isn't any less than if a man did it. Why should the victims of crime be denied justice just because the criminal is female?
I Agree.

And this is what should happen to them or to me if I did what you described:

http://infocommclub.vs.moe.edu.sg/competition...

It will not hurt me or any other woman any more than it would a man. Although I have to say it would constitute the hardest and most painful spanking I ever got in my life.
Not Crazy

Latham, NY

#933 Feb 23, 2013
But, Sarah, you have said here many times that you WANT to be caned, that it would give you pleasure. So it wouldn't be punishment for your crimes then really, would it? And how would that be fair for you to receive pleasure as a reward for your crimes? Perhaps you should explain.

Singapore, Singapore

#934 Feb 23, 2013
Sarah wants to be Caned wrote:
<quoted text>
I Agree.
And this is what should happen to them or to me if I did what you described:
http://infocommclub.vs.moe.edu.sg/competition...
It will not hurt me or any other woman any more than it would a man. Although I have to say it would constitute the hardest and most painful spanking I ever got in my life.
I wonder Sarah got caned before.?I got a 3 strokes caning in school[with clothing on],pain like hell,i wonder how can a woman take this.
Jenny

Newark, UK

#935 Feb 24, 2013
schoolboy70 wrote:
<quoted text>I wonder Sarah got caned before.?I got a 3 strokes caning in school[with clothing on],pain like hell,i wonder how can a woman take this.
I got three six stroke canings at school (all through my skirt) and, yes, they did sting like Hell but, despite just being a girl, I was able to take it with no ill effects.

That's not the point though, if caning is the punishment for a crime, woman cannot be exempt. The fact that they are proves Singapore does NOT use caning as a punishment for crime. It's used only to torture men.
Not Crazy

Latham, NY

#936 Feb 25, 2013
Surely, you aren't comparing six strokes with a school cane over a skirt to what they do in Singapore? It's like comparing a firecracker and the atomic bomb.

However, I do think women should not be exempt, if they are going to give it to men. Then Sarah could get her wish...I wonder if they would have a woman guard give it to the women or would they allow males to do it?
Jenny

Newark, UK

#937 Feb 25, 2013
Not Crazy wrote:
Surely, you aren't comparing six strokes with a school cane over a skirt to what they do in Singapore? It's like comparing a firecracker and the atomic bomb.
However, I do think women should not be exempt, if they are going to give it to men. Then Sarah could get her wish...I wonder if they would have a woman guard give it to the women or would they allow males to do it?
No, I was comparing my school experience with Schoolboy70's. He asked "how can a woman take this"? Well, if a mere girl such as I can take twice the school caning a "big strong boy" (such as he believes he is) took, there's no reason to believe a woman could not take a proper judicial caning such as men can take.

We're not as weak as some men seem to believe.
Not Crazy

Latham, NY

#938 Feb 25, 2013
Jenny wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I was comparing my school experience with Schoolboy70's. He asked "how can a woman take this"? Well, if a mere girl such as I can take twice the school caning a "big strong boy" (such as he believes he is) took, there's no reason to believe a woman could not take a proper judicial caning such as men can take.
We're not as weak as some men seem to believe.
It depends what you mean by "take it". You would be strapped down, so of course you would "take it" since what choice would you have?
That doesn't mean you wouldn't scream, cry or whatever, but I guess men do too, at least those who get more than a couple of strokes.

If you or Sarah want to be caned, I think you should be accommodated, but Singapore won't do it, so you will have to look elsewhere.
Jenny

Newark, UK

#939 Feb 25, 2013
Not Crazy wrote:
<quoted text>
It depends what you mean by "take it". You would be strapped down, so of course you would "take it" since what choice would you have?
That doesn't mean you wouldn't scream, cry or whatever, but I guess men do too, at least those who get more than a couple of strokes.
If you or Sarah want to be caned, I think you should be accommodated, but Singapore won't do it, so you will have to look elsewhere.
I was really just responding to Schoolboy70's misogyny. He seems to be under the delusion that women are inferior creatures, unable to withstand severe punishment. He's wrong!

I can't speak for Sarah but, for me, it's not a matter of wanting to be caned, it's a matter of expecting a justice system to live up to its name. By exempting women from caning, not matter how serious or brutal their crimes, Singapore makes it abundantly clear there is no justice there.

It's time the civilised World took action and boycotted Singapore until they introduce a true system of justice.
Henk

Geleen, Netherlands

#941 Feb 27, 2013
Jenny, if there is caning for women and you have the choice: three months in prison or 12 lashes on your bare butt bent over, you would choose the pain while you earn it? If you are criminal again after that punishment, you would understand that you need more lashes?
Jenny

Newark, UK

#942 Feb 27, 2013
Henk wrote:
Jenny, if there is caning for women and you have the choice: three months in prison or 12 lashes on your bare butt bent over, you would choose the pain while you earn it? If you are criminal again after that punishment, you would understand that you need more lashes?
Hi Henk,
Three months or 12 lashes would be a difficult choice. Quite honestly, I don't know which I would choose. If it were 3 years or 12 lashes, I'd opt for the caning.

If I continued committing crimes after that punishment, the next punishment should be more severe.
Henk

Geleen, Netherlands

#943 Mar 1, 2013
Jenny, what is worse: the pain on your butt and the weals or to strip naked and bent over so the caner can see your private parts? Do you believe that it belongs to the punishment to be humiliated? Would you cry and scream till the end?
Do you believe that for example girls of 16 who do shoplifting a severe caning on there naked butts is the best deterrent? What's your age by the way?
Jenny

Newark, UK

#944 Mar 2, 2013
Henk wrote:
Jenny, what is worse: the pain on your butt and the weals or to strip naked and bent over so the caner can see your private parts? Do you believe that it belongs to the punishment to be humiliated? Would you cry and scream till the end?
Do you believe that for example girls of 16 who do shoplifting a severe caning on there naked butts is the best deterrent? What's your age by the way?
Hi Henk,
Humiliation is a part of the punishment but the pain would be worse than the embarrassment. I wouldn't be too worried about being naked or what the caner could see. I don't know whether I'd cry, I'm not a "weepy woman" and I don't give way to tears easily but I'd probably yell as I was getting it.

A caning for girls (or boys) caught shopping lifting would probably be a very good deterrent. I'm over 50 so I'd be exempt from caning in Singapore by reason of age but that's not why I advocate equal treatment of the sexes.
LMC

Canada

#945 Mar 2, 2013
Hello Singaporeans,

Would you do Chinese and non-Chinese speaking people a favor?

Japan's radiation problem has been grossly understated because the govt and media try to hide the truth. That is very unethical. They do so because they do not want their people to panic and also do not want to jeopardize their own tourism and food export industries.

In fact the food chain and water systems of the whole country from Hokkaido to Nagasaki have been dangerously polluted by cesium radiation. Seaweeds and mushrooms, and many other food items have failed testing again and again.

The Fukushim Tokyo Electric nuclear power plant is still leaking radiation today. That is a lot worse and more dangerous than Chernobyll.

*** Please help pass this message to your friends and relatives and other non-English speakng people.

*** You may find more information by following this link, or google more articles from globalrearch dot ca.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/hong-kong/TK...
Henk

Geleen, Netherlands

#946 Mar 2, 2013
Jenny, have you ever fantazised about stripping, bending over and having a severe caning? Is this the best possible punishment to stop criminal actions? Would you be a better person if you would have had a few canings in your life? Is caning a better deterrent on your bare butt than through underwear of jeans?

Singapore, Singapore

#947 Mar 3, 2013
Henk wrote:
Jenny, have you ever fantazised about stripping, bending over and having a severe caning? Is this the best possible punishment to stop criminal actions? Would you be a better person if you would have had a few canings in your life? Is caning a better deterrent on your bare butt than through underwear of jeans?
Hi, Henk,i think caning in prison DOES change a person better,it is a very painful procedure,even gangster are afraid of it,all canings are given in 1 shot,of course is on bare bottom...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Singapore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Singapore Victoria Park Villas by CapitaLand De... 9 hr newlaunchsingapore 1
Singapore-Vietnam ties no longer in "technical ... 22 hr thieu luvin it 10
British broker jailed two weeks for assaulting ... Mon joey 2
Which plan do you have taken for your retiremen... Sun Jimmy1978 1
retirement benefits of employees? Sun sofiawotson 1
Which are the products offered under zurich vista? Sun sofiawotson 1
More Singaporeans are turning to Social Media Sun Akashi 16

Singapore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE