Jenny

Newark, UK

#905 Sep 3, 2012
At this link, http://singaporedesk.blogspot.com/2010/06/pri... it states that "Vandalism of site property is also punishable by caning." That is an outright lie! I could vandalise as much property as I wanted to in Singapore with absolutely no chance whatsoever of being sentenced to caning for it.

Why can't the Singapore Government be honest about their brutality? The only offence punishable by caning in Singapore is that of being male!

jigsy

Philadelphia, PA

#907 Oct 4, 2012
remember that american kid that vandalized a car in singapore ? he got the cane to his Tush !
Andrew

Singapore, Singapore

#908 Oct 4, 2012
Andrew Christian SKINNY Core Football Tee Vintage Black 1900-VINBL
==> Get it at www.NoFrillsFactoryOutlet.com

This comfortable yet sexy SKINNY Core athletic Football Deep-V neck tee is cut to make your chest look huge and your waist look tiny to help give you that perfect V-shaped torso.

The arm holes have a tighter fit but also offer a greater stretch so your arms look muscular without being too constricting. This tee made from a super soft burnout fabric that is softer than traditional cotton and shows sexy hint of skin underneath without giving too much away. The arms and bottom have contrasting stitching for added detail.

Product Features:

- Deep-V makes your chest look huge and defined
- Contrasting piping
- Waist is fitted to help give you that perfect V-shaped torso
- Burnout fabric provides for a sexy hint of your skin without giving too much away
- Designed in the Andrew Christian Design Studio in Los Angeles, CA
- Vintage Black : 60% Cotton, 32% Polyester, 8% Rayon
- Easy Care Machine Wash, Tumble Dry Low

Brand : Andrew Christian

SKU : 1900-VINBL

Style : Football Tee

Collection : The SKINNY Core Deep V-Neck Tee

Material : 60% Cotton, 32% Polyester, 8% Rayon

Colour : Vintage Black

Origin : Designed and Made in USA

==> Get it at www.NoFrillsFactoryOutlet.com
ALIEN

Vancouver, Canada

#909 Dec 18, 2012
Racist!
Anolan wrote:
Society should be stricter to males, I see it's normal to have men only caned.
When my sons deserve a punishment, I give them something to cry about(caning) but not daughters and they turn good. Same on law and order level, men who are caned will correct their behaviours and will fear law as long as they carry the cane scars/welts with them to the coffen.
Anolan
ALIEN

Vancouver, Canada

#910 Dec 18, 2012
Racist!
ALIEN

Vancouver, Canada

#911 Dec 18, 2012
Racist!
Brian wrote:
Women should never be caned. Firstly, they are built differently with softer skin than men.
Secondly, the permanent scars may be acceptable on men, but not on women. They should be entitled to keep their beauty, even though this private area is hidden from view.
Third, women are NOT seeking equality in this respect. And men wouldn't want their WAGS caned, either. Caning is for men.
ALIEN

Vancouver, Canada

#912 Dec 18, 2012
If women aren't caned, then they are brave enough to break the law. However, it is better to cancel caning rules for everyone, just for humanity.
ALIEN

Vancouver, Canada

#913 Dec 18, 2012
Well, they should abolish caning for males too!
Sg4All wrote:
Females should not be caned at all, they are more fragile in the mind and body than their male counterparts. If you cane them as hard as you cane male criminals, they are more likely to suffer permanent traumas and physical damages.
If a woman caner were to cane female criminals, as you said it yourself, since the caner would be less strong, the caning won't be as hard and so it won't achieve the intended deterrent effect. So there is no point caning female criminals.
Either way, female criminals should not and must not be caned at all.
In the past, the law makers were wise enough to see this, that's why they abolished caning for females.
Sarah wants to be Caned

Russell, KY

#914 Dec 30, 2012
I am female and I want a caning. I want to be punished just like you see here:

Malaysian punishment lets see once.mp4

I want to feel this, experience it, and know what it feels like.

The 20 lashes laid hard across the bare ass and cutting directly into bare skin like this man gets I'm sure would hurt like Hell, and Singapore would be even worse cause they bend you over which stretches the skin and makes it hurt a whole lot worse, but to me its fascinating and very alluring. And honestly I want to know what kind of crime I have to commit to end up in this position and to be in that man's place.

Im not sure how to explain why I feel that way, but I want what that man in the video got!

Since: Feb 12

Singapore, Singapore

#915 Dec 30, 2012
Women,what ever crime they commited will not get caning....i suggest you find a man,buy a 4 foot cane & try..
ALIEN

Vancouver, Canada

#916 Dec 30, 2012
ABC wrote:
<quoted text>
Should female offenders be caned as well?
Of course.
Not Crazy

Latham, NY

#917 Jan 3, 2013
Sarah-I'm sure some people would think you are crazy, but I don't. I understand your fascination with that video and with experiencing something new, even with something as horrible as having your no doubt very cute ass shredded by a professional caner wielding a judicial grade rattan. Of course, I'm sure you understand that you would feel serious pain, not just during the caning, but for weeks afterwards. But, if it would satisfy some desire you have, well, that's OK.

Unfortunately, I don't see a way for you to achieve your goal. If you were male, of course, you could go to Malaysia or Singapore and commit some horrible crime like rape or murder, which is what it would take to get 20 strokes like in that video. But such a crime would be punished not just with caning but also with decades, if not life in prison as well, and I'm not sure that is what you want. And of course you are female, so you would only get prison and no caning.

You could try to hire someone like an S&Mer in the US to cane you, but I doubt anyone would be willing or able to give you what the video shows. Because, even if you signed a consent form, they could still be prosecuted for assault. Who would take the risk, even for a good amount of money? Plus, the caners in Asia are trained and practice a lot. Some random person off the street probably would botch the job.

All I can suggest is to join your local S&M scene and try a more reasonable caning. Maybe you will find it enough for you. Maybe not.
Henk

Geleen, Netherlands

#918 Jan 3, 2013
I can understand Sarah. It is a combination of relieve and curiosity plus the feeling that someone removes your clothes and have a good eye on your pussy. You will feel vulnerable and after a h]few lashes you will cry like a child and perhaps have an orgasm. That's a brilliant mixed feeling: pain and pleasure. Have you ever had the cane on yoyr bare buttocks as you were a child? Or just a good spanking after shoplifting or whatever?

Since: Jan 13

Singapore, Singapore

#919 Jan 7, 2013
Brian wrote:
Women should never be caned. Firstly, they are built differently with softer skin than men.
Secondly, the permanent scars may be acceptable on men, but not on women. They should be entitled to keep their beauty, even though this private area is hidden from view.
Third, women are NOT seeking equality in this respect. And men wouldn't want their WAGS caned, either. Caning is for men.
Finally a smart guy here :)

Singapore, Singapore

#920 Jan 7, 2013
Lee wrote:
Some years ago, Singapore did a survey of opinions on caning. The rsults were interesting, and show how Singaporeans regard this form of punishment.
Apparently, over 90% of Singapore women are in favour of caning (for men).
As caning is for men, the percentage in favour is understandably less, at around 75% of men are in favour. This is still a large majority in favour.
The most interesting figure of all was the percentage of men who have actually been caned. It was a whopping 48% in favour. I would have thought it would have been none!
Singapore is a democracy where women have the vote. They are not as sentimental as the rest of the world.
I am not in favour of SG men getting caned.
All men and women have the vote.
Law and punishment deals with fairness, not sentimentality.
Jeff

Chicago, IL

#921 Jan 7, 2013
Pinkisky wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not in favour of SG men getting caned.
All men and women have the vote.
Law and punishment deals with fairness, not sentimentality.
I think the overriding point here is, indeed, fairness...equal justice under the law. Simply by chance of birth (male versus female), male Singaporeans are dealt second-class citizenship...no wonder so many flee the country. Even if one is totally law-abiding, as most are, there is still the overriding fact that males are not equal with females under the law.....and it involves other issues as well, like National Service. Yes, I agree that such barbarian punishments be banned in Singapore for all genders, and that should happen in my view immediately, but also think any society should employ equal justice for all of its citizens. It is almost inconceivable that in this day and age, that a country actually has a written doctrine that will punish one gender differently from the other for the exact same crime.

Singapore, Singapore

#922 Jan 7, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the overriding point here is, indeed, fairness...equal justice under the law. Simply by chance of birth (male versus female), male Singaporeans are dealt second-class citizenship...no wonder so many flee the country. Even if one is totally law-abiding, as most are, there is still the overriding fact that males are not equal with females under the law.....and it involves other issues as well, like National Service. Yes, I agree that such barbarian punishments be banned in Singapore for all genders, and that should happen in my view immediately, but also think any society should employ equal justice for all of its citizens. It is almost inconceivable that in this day and age, that a country actually has a written doctrine that will punish one gender differently from the other for the exact same crime.
Since when the males flee my country?:P lol
Jeff

Chicago, IL

#923 Jan 14, 2013
Pinkisky wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when the males flee my country?:P lol
Although the study (URL below) is several years old, it looked at the problem of emigration in Singapore. Please note that in the “disenchanted with Singapore category”,(the category most likely to emigrate) there is a disproportionate amount of males. Even according to the Straits Times, emigration is mentioned as a problem for Singapore.

http://www.spp.nus.edu.sg/ips/docs/events/CDD...

The following blog is obviously penned by someone who is not happy with Singapore politics, but nevertheless contains a lot of stats and info. The URL below takes you to a recent post, but use the search option and look for national service….and then the comments. And then page through some of his posts about the brain drain, etc. You may not agree with him, but a review might provoke a wider horizon of thoughts about the issue.

http://singaporedissident.blogspot.com/2012/1...

Since this forum is specifically about caning, I will leave my response to you with the above only, and leave it to you to research…but there is plenty of info and opinions out there....and a lot of it cannot be minimized the "LOL", as you signed your post.
GEEK

Colorado Springs, CO

#924 Jan 14, 2013
geek wrote:
a look into the woman's charter is also required...
THIS IS ILLEGAL, THAT IS WHY SHE WANTED THE ROBOTIC EYE THAT DOES NOT EXIST, SHE WOULD HAVE USED YVETTE AS THE EXAMPLIE, THIS IS ILLEGALMANY COMPELLING EIS/ESS APPLICATIONS IN THE MILITARY AND IN INDUSTRY REMAIN INFEASIBLE DUE TO LIMITATIONS IN COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY. MANY INTERESTING PROBLEMS ARE TOO LARGE OR TOO COMPLEX FOR PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS BY TRADITIONAL APPROACHES. THE COMPLEXITY MAY ARISE FROM UNKNOWN, NON-LINEAR, OR TIME-VARYING RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN VARIABLES. NEURAL NETWORK TECHNOLGY HAS DEMONTRATED SIGNIFICANT CAPABAILITIES IN SIMILAR APPLICATIONS. NEURAL NETS "LEARN BY EXAMPLE", PROVIDING ADAPTIVE CAPABILITIES UNLIMITED BY THE PROBLEM SIZE OR THE NATURE OF RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN VARIABLES. THESE CAPABILITIES MERIT INVESTIGATION IN THE CONTEXT OF ARMY EIS/ESS APPLICATIONS. WE WILL EXPLORE POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS: MILITARY PROCUREMENT, LOGISTICS, OPERATIONS, INTELLIGENCE, AND TRAINING. WE WILL QUALIFY THESE APPLICATIONS ON THE BASIS OF TECHNICAL FEASIBILITY, RESOURCE REQUIREMENTS, AND BENEFITS TO THE ARMY AND THE INTENDED USER. WE HOPE TO THEN PREPARE PHASE II PROPOSALS FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE MOST COMPELLING APPLICATIONS.
NETS "LEARN BY EXAMPLE", PROVIDING ADAPTIVE CAPABILITIES UNLIMITED BY THE PROBLEM SIZE OR THE NATURE OF RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN VARIABLES. THESE CAPABILITIES MERIT INVESTIGATION IN THE CONTEXT OF ARMY EIS/ESS APPLICATIONS. WE WILL EXPLORE POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS: MILITARY PROCUREMENT, LOGISTICS, OPERATIONS, INTELLIGENCE, AND TRAINING. WE WILL QUALIFY THESE APPLICATIONS ON THE BASIS OF TECHNICAL FEASIBILITY, RESOURCE REQUIREMENTS, AND BENEFITS TO THE ARMY AND THE INTENDED USER. WE HOPE TO THEN PREPARE PHASE II PROPOSALS FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE MOST COMPELLING APPLICATIONS.Abstract:
MANY COMPELLING EIS/ESS APPLICATIONS IN THE MILITARY AND IN INDUSTRY REMAIN INFEASIBLE DUE TO LIMITATIONS IN COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY. MANY INTERESTING PROBLEMS ARE TOO LARGE OR TOO COMPLEX FOR PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS BY TRADITIONAL APPROACHES. THE COMPLEXITY MAY ARISE FROM UNKNOWN, NON-LINEAR, OR TIME-VARYING RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN VARIABLES. NEURAL NETWORK TECHNOLGY HAS DEMONTRATED SIGNIFICANT CAPABAILITIES IN SIMILAR APPLICATIONS. NEURAL NETS "LEARN BY EXAMPLE", PROVIDING ADAPTIVE CAPABILITIES UNLIMITED BY THE PROBLEM SIZE OR THE NATURE OF RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN .
SIGNIFICANT CAPABAILITIES IN SIMILAR APPLICATIONS. NEURAL NETS "LEARN BY EXAMPLE", PROVIDING ADAPTIVE CAPABILITIES UNLIMITED BY THE PROBLEM SIZE OR THE NATURE OF RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN VARIABLES. THESE CAPABILITIES MERIT INVESTIGATION IN THE CONTEXT OF ARMY EIS/ESS APPLICATIONS. WE WILL EXPLORE POTENTIAL APPLICATIONS IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS: MILITARY PROCUREMENT, LOGISTICS, OPERATIONS, INTELLIGENCE, AND TRAINING. WE WILL QUALIFY THESE APPLICATIONS ON THE BASIS OF TECHNICAL FEASIBILITY, RESOURCE REQUIREMENTS, AND BENEFITS TO THE ARMY AND THE INTENDED USER. WE HOPE TO THEN PREPARE PHASE II PROPOSALS FOR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE MOST COMPELLING APPLICATIONS.
GERALD J
USA IS NOT GREAT, YOPU CAN NOT TORTURE ANYONE AND STATE IT IS GREAT, TORTURE IS NOT GREAT
GETTING A CHOICE IS GREAT
FORCEING, AND ANNETTE, DEOPT OF DEFENSE IS INHIBITING YVETYTE DMARION DICAMPLI FROM GETTING JOBS, AND WORK AND PLACE TO LIVE
ILLEGAL
I CAN NO T BE ON THE STREET, BECAUSE I USED USED AS AN DOD ILLEGAL.,K ANNETTE MARION LIED, ARREEST HER
YVETTE WANTS DEMANDS ESTATE MONEY TO GO TO UKRAINE AS SHE WAS
GERALD J
KILL YVETTE DECADES OF THE PLAN
PRES OBAMA ILLEGAL
PRESIDENT OBAMA ILLEGAL USER OF DRONES W/NEURAL NETS ON YVETTE MARION DICAMPLI
LEARNE BY EXAMPLE IF IN LAB THEY WOULD DUPLICATE LAB EXPERIMENT.
CHEATERS, ANNETTE IS THE ADULTERESS OF ALL CHEATERS FOR LIFE THAT IS HOW SHE GOT INFORMATION ASSURANCE ADULTERATION OF FACTS, ANCESTORY,COM.,NEURAL NETS DRONES ARE PAINFUL AND YVETTE IS LOSING EYESIGHT NET GOES IN EYE
wmdel

Albuquerque, NM

#926 Jan 30, 2013
Anolan wrote:
Society should be stricter to males, I see it's normal to have men only caned.
When my sons deserve a punishment, I give them something to cry about(caning) but not daughters and they turn good. Same on law and order level, men who are caned will correct their behaviours and will fear law as long as they carry the cane scars/welts with them to the coffen.
Anolan
I find this person's anti-male bigotry to be offensive. I feel sorry for his/her sons as this parent is no better than a child-abuser!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Singapore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How can you determine if a Gemstone Jewelry is ... 4 hr Anonymous 1
Grand Mufti: Moderation an important part of Is... 11 hr jinxi 3
Affordable Business Printing Services In Singapore (Aug '13) 18 hr apexture 2
business strategy (Feb '13) 18 hr apexture 2
Principles of Marketing Tutorials (Feb '13) 18 hr apexture 2
seo in singapore 18 hr apexture 2
Problem with my laptop (May '09) 18 hr apexture 3
More from around the web