yee ling

Singapore, Singapore

#710 Nov 18, 2010
sosong wrote:
Aiyo yo, pity the two form 5 girls, but those girl hooligans, gangster should be caned on bare bittocks.
Caning with skirt on already very painful....
hui xin

Taiping, Malaysia

#711 Nov 18, 2010
yee ling wrote:
Agreed,some bad girls need the cane to learn a lesson,so this is your first caning.?Did you wear extra shorts under your skirt during the caning.?
Yes, this is my first caning and luckily I got wear extra short under the skirt. I believe most school girls wear extra short under the skirt. Frankly to say, during the caning i did feel embarras bcoz there were other junior girls while waiting for their caning, they also see me getting cane. When I told my brother that i was caned on the buttocks, he laugh at me. After that, he show me a video clip from youtube about caning. In the video, a young naked woman prisoner is bending over the triangle and she is caned with a thick rotan on her bare buttocks really hard. She was caned 12 times and her buttocks become very red and swollen and she cry like a baby. This is not happen in Malaysia but in other country but i don't know which country is that. Hopefully this won't happen in Malaysia. If really needs, then it should be apply for woman who commit serious crime.
yee ling

Singapore, Singapore

#712 Nov 19, 2010
Hui Xin,is the cane used on you & your classmates very long & thick.?In S'pore,my classmates[boys],received a caning,from my discipine master,the cane used is 1 meter & 10mm thick,1 stroke,the boys already 'screaming in pain'....,i watched the caning in shock...
hui xin

Ampang, Malaysia

#713 Nov 19, 2010
yee ling wrote:
Hui Xin,is the cane used on you & your classmates very long & thick.?In S'pore,my classmates[boys],received a caning,from my discipine master,the cane used is 1 meter & 10mm thick,1 stroke,the boys already 'screaming in pain'....,i watched the caning in shock...
Erm...the cane is about 1 meter long and the thickness i think not more than 1 cm. Not so sure coz i never go to measure it. Moreover, i was so scared that time when waiting for the caning. Firstly, i thought the caning will be on the palm. When i heard the headmistress ask the first girl to bend down and tighten the skirt, i felt shock and shy when seeing the girl received the cane on her buttocks in bending position. I'm still regret that i listen to my classmate. I told her will get caning if we escape from school but she convinced me will only get warning letter without caning. So I believed her and who knows by the end when we return to school, our butts get the taste of rotan. Now i know the taste already. If it is done on the bare buttocks, it will be very very painful and I'm sure will scream even for the first stroke. Just like the video clip that i watched that day. The young woman screams and cries for every stroke canes on her bare buttocks. She can't move at all coz her hands and legs are tied to the triangle. Only her buttocks can shake left and right. Pity on her really.
jolin

Singapore, Singapore

#714 Nov 19, 2010
after all the recent slashings, i think the prisons should cane any gangsters that are arrested. girl gangsters should also be caned on the bare buttocks too just like this youtube video.


and hui xin. share the link of the video clip you watched. i think all girls should watch the clip in case singapore allows caning for girls in the future.
yee ling

Singapore, Singapore

#716 Nov 19, 2010
hui xin wrote:
<quoted text>
Erm...the cane is about 1 meter long and the thickness i think not more than 1 cm. Not so sure coz i never go to measure it. Moreover, i was so scared that time when waiting for the caning. Firstly, i thought the caning will be on the palm. When i heard the headmistress ask the first girl to bend down and tighten the skirt, i felt shock and shy when seeing the girl received the cane on her buttocks in bending position. I'm still regret that i listen to my classmate. I told her will get caning if we escape from school but she convinced me will only get warning letter without caning. So I believed her and who knows by the end when we return to school, our butts get the taste of rotan. Now i know the taste already. If it is done on the bare buttocks, it will be very very painful and I'm sure will scream even for the first stroke. Just like the video clip that i watched that day. The young woman screams and cries for every stroke canes on her bare buttocks. She can't move at all coz her hands and legs are tied to the triangle. Only her buttocks can shake left and right. Pity on her really.
Hui Xin,you are lucky not to get the caning on your palm,with such a long cane,sure fracture your bones in your palm..caning on your buttocks is a safer bet,furthermore you are wearing a pleated pinafore with shorts & panties,3 layers,the pain,will be greatly reduced...marks won't last for more than 2 hours.
6237wmo

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

#717 Nov 20, 2010
pui yan wrote:
<quoted text>
6237wmo, can u describe the situation while u r receiving the caning punishment? how was your feeling when u receive ur very 1st stroke? how many strokes your butt started to tear? did u scream or cry while u are having the caning? how long did the whole caning punishment take? 30 minutes?
at the morning, the sir bring me go see doctor to check, when i at klinik room, i see other prisoners also, the doctor will check my body to see i am ok to cane on thay day, after check, sir will bring we all prisoners go the tempat menjalan hukuman rotan, we tunduk dan wait, the sir will say out our number and name, when the sir say my number and name, the sir will bring me go in, i need report my number and name to a ketua penjara, after only cane, the sir will bring me go one wood rack there, and sir ask me to put up my hand to the wood rack and leg put at the rack there, the sir will tie, and the sir will tie another thing at my butt there, after all the sir will start count and the tukang sebat will cane my butt. i remeber the first stroke, the sir count one and the tukang cane, at the time i no feel about it, i only listen one loud sound 'bang' then only i know the tukang start cane, after a while, i only feel butt start pain n hot, the sir will count two, three and berterus, the first few strokes i am still ok, i only at the wood rack to make out some pain sound, then i think at few strokes later, i cannot stand, i start shout out "sakit sakit, tuan', the sir no stop, until 10, i cry and shout,'sakit,sakit tuan, tolong henti' that time, i feel whole butt pain and hot, i cry and shout and stand the pain, that time, each stroke is more pain, the cane still terus, 11, 12, until last 20. after the last, the sir will say habis, the sir will open the tie at wood rack, that time i only can feel painful, the sir bring me go klinik.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#718 Nov 20, 2010
What's this all about??caning where for girls..
kokong

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#719 Nov 21, 2010
Just for discussion,
Prisoners who cannot stand the caning, had their jail terms extended to replace the caning.
Can the tough prisoners ask for the caning to shorten jail terms? Prison authority should propose to home affairs dept, as this will save money for govt, let prisoners have a choice. Some may prefer some caning to shorten jail terms. What say you, Mr. 6237wmo
Chris

Scarborough, Canada

#720 Nov 24, 2010
S’Pore, 03 November,( Asiantribune.com ):

Think Centre, a Human Rights NGO now active in Singapore, has called for abolition of caning and death penalty. It also wants the City State to ratify international Human Rights conventions and migrant workers to be entitled to workplace rights and other fundamental rights ‘without discrimination.’

I did not think any human rights groups were allowed a voice in Singapore. Maybe this is the beginning.
So Right

Irvine, CA

#721 Nov 25, 2010
Indeed. You want liberation, then the same punishments as men should go with the territory. Even steven all the way down the line.
Jenny

Newark, UK

#722 Nov 25, 2010
Absolutely correct, "So Right". We can't have equality unless we accept equality. For us to have the same rights as men, we must accept the same responsibilities and consequences of our actions.
Chris

Scarborough, Canada

#723 Nov 26, 2010
Jenny, Yee Ling, Hui Xin, Jeff,etc please see the comments section in this link and respond there
http://www.aware.org.sg/2010/11/women-rights-...

AWARE a women's rights group in Singapore has to make recommendations to the UN next year on Human rights in Singapore. A glaring omission so far is the objection to caning by this group as a cruel and inhuman punishment (when its applied to men, but were all against caning when a women was recently threatened in Malaysia with this punishment...see there own article on this)
Jeff

Chicago, IL

#724 Dec 8, 2010
Chris wrote:
Jenny, Yee Ling, Hui Xin, Jeff,etc please see the comments section in this link and respond there
http://www.aware.org.sg/2010/11/women-rights-...
AWARE a women's rights group in Singapore has to make recommendations to the UN next year on Human rights in Singapore. A glaring omission so far is the objection to caning by this group as a cruel and inhuman punishment (when its applied to men, but were all against caning when a women was recently threatened in Malaysia with this punishment...see there own article on this)
Thanks for sharing. Their official position is that they do not condone caning for anyone, but I agree they have a perfect opportunity to take a stronger position on this.
Jeff

Chicago, IL

#725 Dec 8, 2010
6237wmo wrote:
<quoted text>
at the morning, the sir bring me go see doctor to check, when i at klinik room, i see other prisoners also, the doctor will check my body to see i am ok to cane on thay day, after check, sir will bring we all prisoners go the tempat menjalan hukuman rotan, we tunduk dan wait, the sir will say out our number and name, when the sir say my number and name, the sir will bring me go in, i need report my number and name to a ketua penjara, after only cane, the sir will bring me go one wood rack there, and sir ask me to put up my hand to the wood rack and leg put at the rack there, the sir will tie, and the sir will tie another thing at my butt there, after all the sir will start count and the tukang sebat will cane my butt. i remeber the first stroke, the sir count one and the tukang cane, at the time i no feel about it, i only listen one loud sound 'bang' then only i know the tukang start cane, after a while, i only feel butt start pain n hot, the sir will count two, three and berterus, the first few strokes i am still ok, i only at the wood rack to make out some pain sound, then i think at few strokes later, i cannot stand, i start shout out "sakit sakit, tuan', the sir no stop, until 10, i cry and shout,'sakit,sakit tuan, tolong henti' that time, i feel whole butt pain and hot, i cry and shout and stand the pain, that time, each stroke is more pain, the cane still terus, 11, 12, until last 20. after the last, the sir will say habis, the sir will open the tie at wood rack, that time i only can feel painful, the sir bring me go klinik.
Thanks for sharing the details. In the exam room, do they take your blood pressure and listen to your heart? To your knowledge, did anyone fail the exam?

I talked with an MD on this, and they said there was little chance of serioius damage to the reproductive, urinary or digestive organs (for a man or woman), although temporary incontinence is possible. The biggest possibility was severe swelling of the buttocks that in some cases could affect the sciatica nerve resulting in temporary and in rare cases, permanent paralysis.

The other possibility is immediate shock to the system aggravating an existing heart or cirulatory problem that may be undiagnosed. The consequences of a stroke or heart attack of course could be very serious. This is why I ask to what degree are these possibilities checked before the punishment is executed.

Your description of the caning apparatus sounds like it occurred in Malaysis, rahter than Singpaore where you are bent over an a-frame device.(looks like it belongs in a European torture museum, as does the Malaysian device. Hopefully someday soon that's where they will all be).
kokong

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

#726 Dec 10, 2010
Base on what 6237wmo describe, 20 cane strokes in one caning session is too cruel, maybe they should limit to say, 12 cane strokes per caning session, and with the possible medical risk, prison authorities should also make caning less severe.
But if some prisoners (both sexes) really so naughty n commit too many crime, then get him or her to withstand a few caning sessions !
hui yee

Batu Caves, Malaysia

#727 Dec 13, 2010
kokong wrote:
Base on what 6237wmo describe, 20 cane strokes in one caning session is too cruel, maybe they should limit to say, 12 cane strokes per caning session, and with the possible medical risk, prison authorities should also make caning less severe.
But if some prisoners (both sexes) really so naughty n commit too many crime, then get him or her to withstand a few caning sessions !
well, based on what 6237wmo described, i think he was a rapist. Malaysia prison seldom cane prisoners so many strokes unless it involves drug or rape case. For drug I don't think he will receive so many strokes. So, I do think he was committed in rape case. Therefore, I think 20 strokes in one session is just right to him regardless it is cruel or not. And I even think it is not really enough, and I knew the maximum number of strokes a prisoner can get is 24. Lucky him only get 20 strokes instead of 24 strokes.

*Sorry 6237wmo, Ii just saying mu opinion, no offence. Any how, you already receive your 20 strokes and jailed. So I think everyone deserve second chance if he changed.
kokong

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#728 Dec 13, 2010
So, that 6237wmo was lucky that Hui Yee was not the judge in his trial, otherwise, he will most probably got 24 cane strokes !
If that Hui Yee ever become a judge, pity the rapists who appear before her (or him), all will get 24 cane strokes !
kokong

Petaling Jaya, Malaysia

#729 Dec 13, 2010
All 24 cane strokes in one caning session?
Jenny

Newark, UK

#730 Dec 14, 2010
24 strokes of the cane would also be an appropriate punishment for those vile women who falsely accuse innocent men of rape. Those evil creatures not only hurt innocent men and their loved ones, they make it harder to convict real rapists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Singapore Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spanking in Singapore (Apr '11) 1 hr schoolboy70 1,154
North Park Residences Call 6100 8486 3 hr PropertySales Sin... 6
Sophia Hills Condo Showflat Hotline 61001778 5 hr PropertySalesSing... 1
The Cristallo Showflat Hotline 61001778 Sat PropertySalesSing... 1
Compassionate Leadership Sat joe wigan 1
Potong Pasir Condos Fri newlaunchsingapore 1
GDP is not a good measure (Feb '11) Fri obsolete GDP 6

Singapore People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE