Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2012

Elaine Moye wrote:
To all you negative posters! Sexual orientation of all human being occurs in a mother's womb. There's no such thing as choosing to be gay! Does a person chooses to be left-handed? No, because they were born to be left-handed. Common sense should tell any of you, that a person does not choose to be gay. Why are so many kids want their gender change?(Check out this article on google).
If homosexuals are "born that way", then I guess pedophiles are "born that way" too. I guess the same could be said about people with odd/bizarre fetish, you know, people who "fall in love" with toasters, dead people, & animals. There's no way they could CHOOSE to live that people they are "born that way".//end sarcasm

LOL Sounds more like someone was never taught about "self-control" & that they were never taught about "free will" either. And is now trying to cover up her ass with excuses
Reality check

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

Get a grip! The dictatorship in Singapore must be up your butt so high. These are colonialist Ideas. South East Asia has always had a culture of tolerance and gays and lesbians have existed since the beginning of man kind. Thailand, never colonized gives us a good example of the way it used to be. Lets focus on Infanticide in China and India and those two cultures that propagate ignorance, racism, sexism and rules they got from the British colonialism that never existed before in this region. 100 years ago you would have never had a topix about this. Must be a closet gay that can't accept himself, so has to make it an issue. Most people don't care!
Reality check

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
If homosexuals are "born that way", then I guess pedophiles are "born that way" too. I guess the same could be said about people with odd/bizarre fetish, you know, people who "fall in love" with toasters, dead people, & animals. There's no way they could CHOOSE to live that people they are "born that way".//end sarcasm
LOL Sounds more like someone was never taught about "self-control" & that they were never taught about "free will" either. And is now trying to cover up her ass with excuses
And in Texas they're free to carry guns , shoot people and have an uneducated mentality from 2000 years ago. But feel they are educated because they have cash. Texans are christian Talibans... they fight the Taliban but have the same mentality. To bad U.S.A is broke, can't afford the guns anymore to spread their christian Taliban mentality in the world. This persons is an idiot, born from the same seed as the ignorant Taliban muslim fundamentalist. Christians and Muslims shreak with disgust when they hear these comments. Get a grip and travel a little. usually the person with this attitude has no self control and is the one doing the 'dirty' dead..while fighting against it.
Reality check

Sherwood Park, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2012

thisGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip! The dictatorship in Singapore must be up your butt so high. These are colonialist Ideas. South East Asia has always had a culture of tolerance and gays and lesbians have existed since the beginning of man kind. Thailand, never colonized gives us a good example of the way it used to be. Lets focus on Infanticide in China and India and those two cultures that propagate ignorance, racism, sexism and rules they got from the British colonialism that never existed before in this region. 100 years ago you would have never had a topix about this. Must be a closet gay that can't accept himself, so has to make it an issue. Most people don't care!
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Reality check wrote:
<quoted text>Get a grip! The dictatorship in Singapore must be up your butt so high. These are colonialist Ideas. South East Asia has always had a culture of tolerance and gays and lesbians have existed since the beginning of man kind. Thailand, never colonized gives us a good example of the way it used to be. Lets focus on Infanticide in China and India and those two cultures that propagate ignorance, racism, sexism and rules they got from the British colonialism that never existed before in this region. 100 years ago you would have never had a topix about this. Must be a closet gay that can't accept himself, so has to make it an issue. Most people don't care!
Cool Story Bro. You're just like the last idiot I spoke with---he too didn't have a damn clue what he was talking about. So let me start by kicking your dumb Asian ass:

"The dictatorship in Singapore must be up your butt so high. These are colonialist Ideas."
-So it's considered "colonialistic" to use reason? I just find it suspicious how these weirdos claim they were "born gay" when scientists haven't found proof to back up that statement. So the "gay gene" lie.

"100 years ago you would have never had a topix about this."
-100 yrs ago, I never would have cared. so DUH!

"Must be a closet gay that can't accept himself, so has to make it an issue."
-lolnope, I was just was..uhhh...born that way lol. I can assure you I am as straight as an arrow...I just don't approve & don't accept the choice you chose, but I did "come out" as a homophobe the moment gays started acting like pricks to everyone who disagreed with you & started shoving your political/social propaganda & pseudo-science down everyone's throats. "colonialist Ideas" MY ASS. You're just sexually frustrated because you got pwned on the Internet

U MAD BRO?
thisGuy

Stephenville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Reality check wrote:
<quoted text>And in Texas they're free to carry guns , shoot people and have an uneducated mentality from 2000 years ago. But feel they are educated because they have cash. Texans are christian Talibans... they fight the Taliban but have the same mentality. To bad U.S.A is broke, can't afford the guns anymore to spread their christian Taliban mentality in the world. This persons is an idiot, born from the same seed as the ignorant Taliban muslim fundamentalist. Christians and Muslims shreak with disgust when they hear these comments. Get a grip and travel a little. usually the person with this attitude has no self control and is the one doing the 'dirty' dead..while fighting against it.
"And in Texas they're free to carry guns , shoot people and have an uneducated mentality from 2000 years ago. But feel they are educated because they have cash. Texans are christian Talibans... they fight the Taliban but have the same mentality"
-LOL Looks who's stereotyping now. I wasn't even aware I had a gun or even "uneducated" (considering having a degree in electrical engineering, having experence with robotics, & pretty much building his OWN operating system)...yeah & I'm "uneducated" //sarcasm

"To bad U.S.A is broke, can't afford the guns anymore to spread their christian Taliban mentality in the world."
-LOL Great! More money for me because I know how to build them!*laughs & points at your retarded ass*

" Christians and Muslims shreak with disgust when they hear these comments."
-No, you gays, lesbians, & trannies reek with disgust. Most Christians won't even care if you're gay as long as you don't parade it around like a new hat. Worst, most of you actually APPROVE of disgusting behavior like sleeping with little children, animals, & marrying a toaster. You guys are lunatics & mentally disturbed & are so confused you can't make up your minds which sex you like. So I can see why Christians think you people are sick.

"Get a grip and travel a little."
-Bitch please...I've been in at least 10 countries. YOU need to get a grip & travel a little, stupidass dyke

" usually the person with this attitude has no self control and is the one doing the 'dirty' dead..while fighting against it."
-LOL Wrong again. I have morals so having self-control is my specialty. And I don't make excuses for my actions. If I don't approve of something, I'll say it. And if you're offended... well, then it isn't my problem. Also, WTF is a 'dirty' dead? Please speak proper English
mike says

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2012

they are DESTROYING the WORLD.
mike says

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2012

PIGS.
ThereWillBeJudge ment

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Amanda S wrote:
<quoted text>
If there werent so much discrimination against homosexuals people wouldnt find the need to hide who they really are come out later in life. When you go to sleep at night does your neighbors sexual orientation or marital status really affect you. Just let gays live their lives and they will let you live yours. People of different religious beliefs can get along in this world, then so cna gays and straights. You dont have to agree with it just deal with it. It is simply a civil right, NOT RELIGIOUS or Moral Opinion.
Another offended homosexual talking... You say peope of different religions have always maaged to live in peace with eahother... Well obviously you dont watch the bews or know anything about mankinds history, open your eyes for F***s sake
ThereWillBeJudge ment

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Journie wrote:
I don't condone homosexuality but my motto is: "Live and Let Live" it's not up to us to make a judgement.
Agreed! It is solely the Allmighty One who in the end can and will bring judgement upon all of us. However, this is a place for people to exchange their thoughts and feelings regarding homoness.
ThereWillBeJudge ment

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

HBL wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right. And Every civilization was destroyed by it, then it came up again gradually and we will also be destroyed. It is wrong to act on it, Happiness in the next life is more important. I don't know why they feel the need to get into government and change the laws. unsecurity I guess. Much of the wrongs going on today, including abortions, evil greediness, and other evil acts are the work of the devil. God will prevail in the end.
Thank you for this post and also many thanks to scot, its good to hear some peope are able to talk in an objective and thoughtful manner, unlike 90% of all te others here, who need to dump their verbal s*** here, scaring off all the good peoplez =/
sodomy666

Tularosa, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

The fact of the matter is that the bible clearly says the time of the end people would be lovers of themselves ,disobedient ,lovers of pleasures rather than lovers of God. It also says that mankind would call what is bad good and good bad. It is not natural to be homosexual and even if you don't believe in a creator evolution would clearly not have produced a gene that possibly could wipe out the species. Homosexuals use others to have children for them or lesbians find sperm from someone so as to conceive. If it were natural or part of evolution the homosexual would not want children. No one can deny it takes an ovum and sperm to create a life . Women together no can do neither can men together. Next on the agenda is stealthily trying to get us to accept pedophilia.
Dorothea Mages

Orleans, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2012

skot wrote:
"lesbianism" and "homosexuality" are vain conceits !
Choices , made through arrogance , sexism , ego-tism , overwhelming self-obsession.
These things are happening only , and solely , in Singapore (and around the world) because society has almost completely lost it's way.
Money has become the be-all and end-all , culture-heritage-family-respon sibility have been tossed in the wastebasket , the pursuit of "celebrity" , at any cost , consumes so many.
The hard work , endeavours , achievements and hopes of previous generations have been spat on by a vain , vulgar generation who basically do not care aboyut anything , or to be more precise , because of their inflated egos , wilfully ignore all responsibilty and higher inspiration.
I see some of the same bullshit comments on here , as i've heard elsewhere from those duped into "supporting" 'queerness'.....cases of "gay" animals ?
No , some , i repeat some , isoltated incidences of "homosexual" behaviour has been seen in animals , during the frenzy of mating.
NO animal makes a 'lifestyle choice' of being "gay".
And human beings have a conscience.
So what if any of these vain people seem "happy" .
At what a terrible cost does their selfish "happiness" come !
Yes , this behaviour has been around for a long time , NOT since man first walked the face of the earth , but so has murder and theft.
It is most definitely NOT "part of nature". It is only "part of nature" in that the human disposition towards sin is 'part of nature', or that disease is 'part of nature'.
Our moral impulse , our Divine connection , our deeper soul , far outweighs the temptation of foul , divisive sin , though !
"lesbianism/homosexuality " has indeed been around for a long time , but always , and only , amongst the jaded elite , at the end of civilisations......we have never had a more 'affluent' society than now......this behaviour has never been more rampant than now....
"lesbianism/homosexuality " are the most insidious sins corrupting humanity today.
The harmonious , soulful union of Man and Woman is the truth.For everyone.
,Skot
I completely agree with what you have written. Thank you for your wise words.
very right says

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

i am a STRAIGHT MAN that seems to meet so many low life women out there today. since i live down the SHORE, many women are without a doubt are LESBIANS. very unfriendly women down here, and even the ones that are STRAIGHT seem to have such an ATTITUDE PROBLEM. it certainly seems like a losing battle for us serious men that are hoping to find a GOOD WOMAN TODAY. i hate going out as it is, because i did this GARBAGE many years ago. it seems that the STRAIGHT WOMEN are not looking to meet us men anymore, like they did in the past. being married made me feel very happy, and i was a very caring and loving husband that never mistreated her in anyway at all. i even though that i was going to spend the rest of my life with her, and have a family too. for us men, it has now become a challenge for us since we now have to compete with other women as well to find a GOOD STRAIGHT WOMAN. GO FIGURE.
Melvin

Alhambra, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2012

I wonder if there were so many gays who did not go out of the closet? Now, I see. Why I found some guys kissing each other in high school? What if everyone in high school were gays? What if all of the guys here in all of the states of United States are gays? I am wondering? I am sceptical. I thought they were straight. I suspected because they looked so secretive. I thought they hide something. I was thinking all of the stuffs out of my mind. I asked myself why I cannot be part of the guys groups? What do they hide? What is the problem? I wanted to know. But, I found some speculative ideas. Guys are gays!!!!! I did not know that! All what is left out unto me is to laugh. I was scared and living so paranoid believing every is straight fearing rejection and despise and isolation and abandonment. I was fearing to lose friends, what others says, what will the teachers say, what doctors will say about me. I was afraid to say I am gay. I thought no one is gay. Everyone is gay!!!!!! I cannot believe this! In what world am I living? If it is true there are plenty of gays? Then, why no one has invited me to join with them? Why I have no friends? I believe they hide more. But, it is not my business. Because the Lord says in the Bible: Do not bother them, neither entertain with them, nor fight with them for I will not listen your prayers nor help you for I have not given them unto you as a inheritance. You have only the right to buy food and water and rest. I obey God's word because I will not bother the Moabites, the Ammonites, the Anakites. They have a strong meaning behind Anakites. So, I will not bother anyone nor join with them in clubs, bars, or go to gay parties or join or have gay friends.
Test

Dhaka, Bangladesh

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Test..
liz

Bellevue, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2012

i find it interesting that 1 comment of mine was posted, but when i attempt to plead the case of Believers, it doesn't get posted....... wow
mark says

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2012

there seems to be so many women nowadays that are more attracted to their own sex, and for many of us straight men out there that are looking to meet a good woman, i can certainly see why we are having a very hard time now. we really can't blame ourselves, since so many women are into other women now. since it is this bad today, i can only imagine what it will be like ten years from now. very scary, that we have so many GARBAGE WOMEN out there today.
Baron gay type

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

I want to say despite of being religious. I am trying to be me and forsake the christian character. I want to say the things, the real me: I am gay, and gays have discriminated me. I have gone to the support group, they told me: You have no voice. It makes me feel that I have no rights to say. Lots of gays runs away from me because I am gay. I have never agree what God says where he says: Thou shalt not say with men as though with womankind, it is abomination, their blood shall be upon them. It really hurt me. I was sad and down because I believed God was wonderful and good and great. I believed in the wrong kind of God. It really hurt me. If a man marries with a woman, I do not care. I have felt same sex feelings when I was a kid, and had a kid boyfriend when I was 5 years old and he was 7 years old. He was curious about me. I like it. He is gay. No beyond doubt. Next time, I have had a boyfriend when I was 9 or 10 years and he was 10 years old and our relationship was pure and love for 5 years. It was very good. No one knew I have had a boyfriend secretively.
Darwinian

Dewitt, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2014

Animals only perform a homosexual act in a state of mating confusion. There is no BDSM or dedicated homosexual animals. Two gay buck deer would never reproduce and would therefore be eradicated in the next generation. Those of us who live in nature and have observed wildlife, birds, and insects know the truth. Nature will weed out those species or subspecies that cannot reproduce. Humans are not necessary to the Earth. They never have been nor will be. The Universe has produced opposite sexuality for the vast majority of reproduction. Those who violate the Darwinian laws of evolution will be eradicated. Also, cultures like Islam--regardless of whether there is a supreme being or not--are the toughest cultures.
The fittest will survive and evolution will weed-out the non-reproducers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••