young Blood

Derwood, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 12, 2007

Kabba distroyed our Party to Last.He jailed our leader Chief Norman,fired Momoh Pujeh for no reason.Kabba hired the service of none SLPP element to Help him disstabilize our Party.He become the Boy friend of numerous elder female sierra leoneans. Today we are fighting to succeed alligation of our Party not doing anything for the nation ,for five years.Kabba said on several occassion that he is not ruling on our party's behalf ,he kept our Cabinet for all the years and very few changes.Mr Kabba i wish you and your numerous girl-friends good luck in hell.
Young Blood

Hagerstown, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2010

Kabba is a true Mosquito,he is a symbol of decietfulness and i wonder he was accorded the award for Leadership. He has still not quit medling with the Sierra Leone Politics, His wife has I.J. is the current women's Leader of the S.L.P.P through the "abrakadabra" but i hope my youth will stand with me as I am the only Youth candidate hoping to aspire as a Presidential material come 2012.
Power to the People and Power to the Youth.
General laula cobra

Oslo, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2010

kabba fixed Foday Sankoh empoisonment
steven

Lagos, Nigeria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2010

Young Blood wrote:
Kabba is a true Mosquito,he is a symbol of decietfulness and i wonder he was accorded the award for Leadership. He has still not quit medling with the Sierra Leone Politics, His wife has I.J. is the current women's Leader of the S.L.P.P through the "abrakadabra" but i hope my youth will stand with me as I am the only Youth candidate hoping to aspire as a Presidential material come 2012.
Power to the People and Power to the Youth.
you can't win
General laula cobra

Sandefjord, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2010

those who crossed me from 1986 87 88, knows that i mean business n not lies.including.LIBERIANS and SIERRA LEONEANS..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Sierra Leone Discussions

Search the Sierra Leone Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
making money with premium rate numbers Jul 18 parascorp8 1
Black Money Jul 14 Anthony 1
hurry!!!!!! premium rate numbers available with... Jun 25 parascorp8 1
...FARMER..is..GOD,,..not... (Sep '13) May '14 PAUL SHYKORA arts 2
dating men from Sierra leone (Jun '12) May '14 Sierra Leoneboyssuck 13
Were Ram and Rahim gays? Apr '14 Buddha 1
UN Declares Sierra Leone a Success as Peacekeep... Mar '14 HAJA SONNAH ALLIE KHAN 1
•••
•••