Victoria, Seychelles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 26, 2010

Judged:

like other parts in Africa, soon Seychelles will be divided by muslims and christians. Islam and christianity will be 50% and the later on the strongest will ruled.

With the new plan for a mosques, increase of arabs buying our lands, somali pirates being sentence here on the seychelles, may afta words stay here inter marry creole women etc..

one advice for my ppl, everyone has the right to have a faith but make sure we know when religions are just another plotrix to conquer ppl and easily control the mass.

we can still know God without religions..so ppl just open our third eye to see hwat the two eyes cannot.

But will they percive? everything is in the women's hands...lesbianism is on the rise, so let's see who wins if Patriarchal cults or keeping the country matriarch as it founded.
Lancelot

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2010

Judged:

The government of the seychelles should be responsible enough to know that wherever Islam takes hold or wherever Islam is the religion of the majority theres bound to be upheavel and mayhem for the non Islamic peoples.It is in the interests of all Seychelloise that religion should be separate from state and the judiciary remain independent.No one should be above the law and the police and law enforcement agencies free from corruption.A small nation like the Seychelles would never be able to recover if Islamist mentalities took over the local folks.Never let such a thing happen.There are enough examples across the globe for those in power and authority to learn from.
Dan

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2010

Seychelles is rule by the Law and an elected government, not by any religious organisations.

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 8, 2010

Judged:

There is only 1 true God the alpha & Omega *Jehovah* God.

www.watchtower.com
Dan

Liversedge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

Appaloosa wrote:
There is only 1 true God the alpha & Omega *Jehovah* God.
www.watchtower.com
sorry matey, you living in cloud cuckoo land.
Sally

Edinburgh, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

The Seychelles are falling victim to the screwed up world of Islam. Many Seychellios have in the past been given money and air tickets as a bribe to join Islam, so they can populate the World. If the larger countries of the Western World can't fight it, then what hope do the beautiful Seychelles have?
Beware of false prophets! They are taking hold, and the hole World will soon be one big Third World hell hole thriving on pure evil.
jude

Vaudreuil, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

well i'm a young seychellois that is now in canada and i find it really hard to believe that my homeland is slowly having a little holy war... who would have guessed that our lil paradise would be having such troubles like this i mean i dont mind that seychelles needs developpement but not by having to turn everyone to muslims. i also believe that every one has the choice on everything and that this choice shouldnt affect the country at all. With little land that we use for the sake of preserving nature now we would have to do what cut our beautiful trees to make space for the excentrique mosques... Finally i hope there's a way to resolve this without taking it too far.
Josh

Victoria, Seychelles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

Judged:

The population of Seychelles has always been Christian majority and it will always be. Keep on dreaming my islam friends. We do not need alkaida,talaban or Sharia law in Seychelles.
wolf

Bayan Lepas, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2011

Judged:

burn them alive!
gfr

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Judged:

wolf wrote:
burn them alive!
send back to islam we dont want them feed them to the sharks
spike

Cranfield, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2011

Judged:

Dan ,.... bous ou trou fes..what elected government you going on about???? SPPF, PARTI LE PEP or what ever they call themselves now has and will always be a reminder of our sufferings... they came to power by a coup d'etat incase you've forgotten.If its so well elected what the f*** are u doing in UK... come live with us ... or shout the F*** UP on the matter
African descent Seselwa

Victoria, Seychelles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 23, 2011

Judged:

Dan wrote:
Seychelles is rule by the Law and an elected government, not by any religious organisations.
And that so called Elected givt leaders are all queers sucking arabs dicks...our country is like postitites begging because of high debts cause by the corrupted rulling party..
Sheik kalifa has built a palace on one of our highest mountain, he has his oen telecomunication system and have nothing to do with our ordinary way of life. He is the king of Seychelles incase you dont know, listen and learn. They have puluted the water for the la misere residence with shit water.

A lot of locals have benn granted loan with no or low interest, cars, business and houses to join islam. This shit is real and they did campaign for the rulling party. so whose rulling???
seselwapassaroun d

Québec, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 27, 2011

African descent Seselwa

Victoria, Seychelles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Branches under Sheik :
ile perseverans housing project, old mosque under construction and a new one being built together with a new army based at ile du port.
Repairing the victoria houspital, donations of health equipments, laptops and scholarship to the seychelles univerity and post secondary schools, airlines, electricity cabs/genarators and disalination projects.

So when a country's, hospitals/health, school/education, electricity/water facilities, housing/homes, faith/religions, airlines and more over defence force and the navy; are all under one man's hand...and he lived on the highest mountain pick on the main island..is'nt he the slave driver controlling all the population?
African descent Seselwa

Victoria, Seychelles

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Air Seychelles downsizing continues with 20 percent redundancies
https://wolfganghthome.wordpress.com/2012/01/...
Christine

Abu Dhabi, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

Judged:

Anyone who embrace Islam is his or her business. Why complain about sheikh khalifah? If you do not like him then you should have said so in the first place, when he was building his palace. That is right sheikh khalifah bin Zayed Al Nahyan , ruler of Abu Dhabi and the United Arab Emirates do not need you. You need him. Why? Because you need his help. And it is not just him. There are others too. You have to complain to those who have led the seychelles into debts. Ask them to return these money back.
If sheikh Khalifah was a christian, then I am sure it would have been o.k. Just because he is a Muslim, he is not appreciated. Long live Islam. Man has the right to choose. Get a live.
tourcler

Ormskirk, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

In reply to Christine

Good lord, get off your high horse madame...Yes man, as in homosapien, has the right to choose and there are those that oppose your views respect them. That is their business as you rightly put it... No the Seychelles do not need him only an illegal government does and you - shows the man has no morals only dollars! I rest my case
James Michel

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

You all keep this up, your country, your religion, and you will go to hell
James Michel

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

I'm serious, this country needs a united people, not people who waste their lives online complaining about religions they don't know. Get off the laptop, and create a united Seychelles.
Bon chance mes amis, si vous n'avez pas compris maintenant, c'est fini.
tourcler

Ormskirk, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Hey James - You are right about a united front and for the second time, the opposition held firm until the very last minute when a certain party broke rank - people in the know have learnt their lesson and finally with the election for the Assembly we had a much better understanding of purpose - the opposition stood firm but there is still some work to be done. Rome was not built in a day. Alors mon amis, la prochaine fois! Hope never dies...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Seychelles Discussions

Search the Seychelles Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Video: Funds placed in Swiss banks via Seychell... Jul 18 Proud Sis 1
Seychelles Forest Invaded By The Yellow Crazy Ant Jul 18 Proud Sis 2
Seychelles Develops It's "Blue Economy" Jul 13 Proud Sis 1
History of Seychelles (Mar '06) Jul 13 Proud Sis 25
school (Oct '12) Jul 13 Proud Sis 4
Leadership (Feb '11) Jul 13 Proud Sis 5
Living and working in Seychelles (Oct '11) Jun '14 shahid hussain 32
•••
•••