C Keene

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Jun 1, 2011
A friend emailed me and put part of the email in Creole.... Can anyone please translate to english for me so I don't feel silly askin him too>>>
La aprezan mon pa anvi konnen!!!! Mon fer laranzman, person pa dir mwan zot pa pe vivni, zot dir ek mon mari, ki i bliye dir mwan........ next time letan mon anvoy levitasyon.... repon ek mwan!!!! bann langet!
AND
Mon fatige flate, mon bez fatige kontinielman esey fer plezir en bann ki pa sey fer zot zefor.......... kan zot pou reveye dan zot rev?????
C Keene

Auckland, New Zealand

#2 Jun 2, 2011
Please can anyone translate this for me???? PLeaseeeeee :)
Shazzababy

Bradford, UK

#3 Jun 13, 2011
Hi,
It goes something like this:
'Now I don't want to know!!!I make the arrangements, nobody tells me that they're not coming. They tell it to my husband/fella/boyfriend who forgets to tell me...Next time I send the invites, reply to myself (don't think you want to know what 'bann langet'means. It's not very nice but if you insist, I'll try my best to give you the closest translation)
AND
I'm fed up of kissing up to people/flattering others/kissing asses. Fed up of trying f***** time and time again to please those that don't try to make the effort. When will you wake up from dreaming????
Please don't fall out with your mate (that's from me, not part of the translation).
Good luck!
C Keene

Auckland, New Zealand

#4 Jun 14, 2011
Shazzababy wrote:
Hi,
It goes something like this:
'Now I don't want to know!!!I make the arrangements, nobody tells me that they're not coming. They tell it to my husband/fella/boyfriend who forgets to tell me...Next time I send the invites, reply to myself (don't think you want to know what 'bann langet'means. It's not very nice but if you insist, I'll try my best to give you the closest translation)
AND
I'm fed up of kissing up to people/flattering others/kissing asses. Fed up of trying f***** time and time again to please those that don't try to make the effort. When will you wake up from dreaming????
Please don't fall out with your mate (that's from me, not part of the translation).
Good luck!
Hi Thanks for that there will be not fall out don't worry as its not to me he teling me something... what does bann langet mean ....:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Seychelles Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Divorce (Feb '12) Sep 17 Donnie 11
Anse Georgette Sep 9 mariotravelio 2
Top Destinations for Cheap Honeymoon Holiday Pa... (Feb '11) Sep 8 Lovelyhot 26
Phone calls Aug '14 pod 1
Do you need an urgent loan? (Oct '13) Aug '14 nicole 3
Video: Funds placed in Swiss banks via Seychell... Jul '14 Proud Sis 1
Seychelles Forest Invaded By The Yellow Crazy Ant Jul '14 Proud Sis 2
•••

Seychelles People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE