Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Catch me if you can...”

Since: Aug 09

... I am the best!!!!

#4 Aug 23, 2009
Yeah... Robert de Niro is smrdoserv, maybe in dreams.. it is a joke, who wants to be a part of a coward and bloodthirsty nation... smrdoservs are cowards!!!!
Serbian Master

Belgrade, Serbia

#9 Aug 23, 2009
The point is famous people WANT to be Serbian. Elizabeth II of Britian is a great-great-great-great-great- great-great-great-great-great- great-great-great-great-great- great-great-great-granddaughte r of King Dragutin Nemanjic (brother of Milutin) through his daughter that married a Bosnian king, their daughter married Count of Cilli (grof Celjski), and their daughter married the Emperor of Holy Roman Empire.

SHITpar(iah)s have NOTHING. They claim -- IN VAIN -- a petty knight Djuradj Kastrioti, whose MOTHER WAS Serbian, and whose father was one quarter Serbian too (the rest was Byzantine and Graeco-Italian from Crete) so that the father, and the so-called "Iskander-bey"'s brother actually BOTH retired to the SERBIAN monastery of Hilandarion and DIED there.

NOBODY wants to be a SHITpar.
Savage Serbs r Dying

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Aug 23, 2009
albanian subhumans wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =KSF_LSN-jHgXX
haha why didn't he say maybe I'm albanian haha no one likes albanian subhumans, plus Adriana Lima took Serbian citizenship. Die of jealousy albanian motherf...s
Maybe he's a Serb? Did he rape, loot and kill to think he's a serv?

Since: Jan 09

Albania

#13 Aug 23, 2009
haha why didn't he say maybe I'm albanian haha no one likes albanian subhumans, plus Adriana Lima took Serbian citizenship. Die of jealousy albanian motherf...s
hahaha
he was kiddin with u, how nice .with cheap words and jokes u are happy.

Albania

#14 Aug 23, 2009
mare 1 wrote:
De Niro was perhaps better sent in his origins that
he would and believe it could be compared to some
here that siptar is wrong that he did not say that
siptar...sorry...but the man thinks that perhaps a
Serb origin and definitely not siptar...
do not you be sad because it has more actors, and
perhaps some fuck and hi comes to mind that
perhaps siptar..should not lose hope....-)))
We dont want de niro, and hes not a serb.
Robert De Niro's father was Italian and hif mother german-french.
His Italian great-grandparents, Giovanni De Niro and Angelina Mercurio, emigrated from Italy to USA.
What does Italians and germans have to do with serbs now. lol

Albania

#15 Aug 23, 2009
His father was Italian and mother german-french descent.
His Italian grandparents were Giovanni De Niro and Angelina Mercurio, emigrated from Italy to USA , in the state of Massachusetts, then de niro moved to Manhattan.

Now i wonder what does italians/germans have to do with serbs? u wanna say you are germans? haha.
DOnt u see that he was kiddin with you on video.
smiling he was talking.

De niro has family in italy region of Ferrazzano.
and u r really funny.
maybe Obama is a serb
RedStar Army

Switzerland

#17 Aug 24, 2009
AlbanianPride wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaha
he was kiddin with u, how nice .with cheap words and jokes u are happy.
Yes it does. Serbia is small however but we often hear about her around.

But put your self on our side. We dont really care about that. I saw that video 1 year ago.

If he sad that he is "maybe albanian" there would be 20 threads on "how great albanians are" and "hoolywood loves us", "they all hate serbs"...
Serbian Master

Belgrade, Serbia

#18 Aug 24, 2009
SHITpar(iah)s are shit and pariahs of the world
stipe

Austria

#19 Aug 24, 2009
AlbanianPride wrote:
<quoted text>
We dont want de niro, and hes not a serb.
Robert De Niro's father was Italian and hif mother german-french.
His Italian great-grandparents, Giovanni De Niro and Angelina Mercurio, emigrated from Italy to USA.
What does Italians and germans have to do with serbs now. lol
I heard that De Niro has a brother
in Leskovac, which cultivates pepper...siptar's
fault that all the albanian fell to De Niro,and
the other Serbs....hahahahah
Ida

United States

#21 Aug 24, 2009
Robert De Niro is a fan of Serbian tennis players. He has met some of them personally - Ana Ivanovic, for example. He was in Novak Djokovic's fan box at one of the U.S. Open tournaments (I think 2007).

“Sefe Xythi”

Since: Jul 09

Albania

#23 Aug 24, 2009
smrdoservi su pickice wrote:
Yeah... Robert de Niro is smrdoserv, maybe in dreams.. it is a joke, who wants to be a part of a coward and bloodthirsty nation... smrdoservs are cowards!!!!
"From where are you? I am from there from my mother in law is". Perhaps De Niro is fucking hard a servian women?
PS. I was student during 80's in Prishtina, and a servian student living in Prishtina(medicine)pretty women really, was married with a negro from Africa (Zimbabwe or Zambi). They went in Africa. It was boom.
sheqer

Albania

#24 Aug 24, 2009
it was love. serb chicks just like it more egzotically.
Albania until Vojvodina wrote:
<quoted text>
"From where are you? I am from there from my mother in law is". Perhaps De Niro is fucking hard a servian women?
PS. I was student during 80's in Prishtina, and a servian student living in Prishtina(medicine)pretty women really, was married with a negro from Africa (Zimbabwe or Zambi). They went in Africa. It was boom.

“United States of Albania”

Since: Jun 08

Vushtrri, Kosova, Albania

#25 Aug 24, 2009
Pihhh, we don't need mercenaries,
do you remember "Blues Brothers" and John Belushi? he was Albanian:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000004/

#26 Aug 24, 2009

#27 Aug 24, 2009
Eh servo cigo, this is not the end...ever heard about Eliza Dushku? She is Albanian, too:
http://images.google.com/imgres...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eliza_Dushku#Lif...
Ida

United States

#28 Aug 24, 2009
Behari wrote:
<quoted text>
Pihhh, we don't need mercenaries,
do you remember "Blues Brothers" and John Belushi? he was Albanian:
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000004/
And he died of a drug overdose.

#29 Aug 24, 2009
"Red heat" Arnold Shvarceneger and Albanian now James Belushi?
http://www.setimes.com/cocoon/setimes/xhtml/e...
Ida

United States

#31 Aug 24, 2009
Behari wrote:
At most she can be 1/2 Albanian because her mother was German, according to your link: "Bullock was born to the late German-born opera singer Helga Meyer, and American-Albanian voice teacher John Bullock."

Plus "Bullock" doesn't sound Albanian, so John Bullock may have not even been 100% Albanian.
Ida

United States

#32 Aug 24, 2009
The actress Lolita Davidovich is Serbian.

Albania

#33 Aug 24, 2009
RedStar Army wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does. Serbia is small however but we often hear about her around.
But put your self on our side. We dont really care about that. I saw that video 1 year ago.
If he sad that he is "maybe albanian" there would be 20 threads on "how great albanians are" and "hoolywood loves us", "they all hate serbs"...
No you imagine as you do yourself.
We dont need to imagine from jokesin videos when we know his italian-german origin. we have enough people in hollywood james belushi,eliza dushku etc.. But its you who type such funny things lol.Its just funny how much serbs want to be known, but u know with what serbs are known nowadays. xD De niro :D:D
Im just laughing when i read these guys saying ^see why they dont say albanian^ lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vukovar still divided 15 years on (Nov '06) 4 hr and myself 705
News Biden warns Kosovo of 'cancer' of corruption Pr... 5 hr Kosovo is Serbia 58
i hate serbia and serbs? (Oct '12) 7 hr BISER BALKANSKI--- 41
Kasparov: Diktator Putin seje smrt od Sirije do... 14 hr srbija bolesna na... 1
Hrvatska vojska sprema napad na Republiku Srpsku 14 hr srbija bolesna na... 1
Srpkinja ubila majku i psa, pa presudila sebi 17 hr srbija bolesna na... 3
News Kosovo warns against Serbia's candidate for UN ... 17 hr Kosovo is Serbia 2
More from around the web