Serbia to Request Fresh Kosovo Talks

Serbia to Request Fresh Kosovo Talks

There are 22 comments on the BalkanInsight.com story from Apr 8, 2013, titled Serbia to Request Fresh Kosovo Talks. In it, BalkanInsight.com reports that:

Serbia says it will seek a new round of talks with Kosovo, blaming the failure of the last round on the lack of safeguards offered to the Kosovo Serbs.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BalkanInsight.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 8, 2013
If Serbia not want recognize that Milosevic was fascist, not want recognize thw Kosovo, not want join nato, not have place in EU.

EU accept only west countries.

Serbia can have alliance with Iran and north Korea, and to loose and Vojvodina.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#2 Apr 8, 2013
Serbia doesn`t want to get to EU. The only thing Serbia is doing for a decade now is keeping all the nations of former YU away from EU by causing problems to all of us, with the help of Russian scum.

Yes Serbia is requesting Fresh talks again, which will probably fail again because Serbia is not giving up It`s Milosevic policies of messing with borders.

EU should close It`s door to Serbia and let them starve for another 50 years, let them depend on their mother Russia and leave us others alone so we could integrate to EU without Serbia standing in our way!

The_Baron

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#3 Apr 8, 2013
You are repeating your self.

Serbia is not a western country, because its not in west.

I don't feel desire to join in NATO.

Milosevic was taken down by the people of Serbia, with votes, when he was in great power.

I live in Vojvodina, and separation from Serbia is not on the menu. What you are reading is Serb-Serb inner question about money control and power.

I don't care about Iran or North Korea.

EU yes, but not for every price.
big surprise

Hamilton, Canada

#4 Apr 8, 2013
Serbia can fcuk off.
big surprise

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#5 Apr 8, 2013
european2012 wrote:
If Serbia not want recognize that Milosevic was fascist, not want recognize thw Kosovo, not want join nato, not have place in EU.
EU accept only west countries.
Serbia can have alliance with Iran and north Korea, and to loose and Vojvodina.
Serbia will not recognize Kosovo and Serbia will not loose Vojvodina
big surprise

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6 Apr 8, 2013
big surprise wrote:
Serbia can fcuk off.
albania can fcuk off
Michael

New York, NY

#7 Apr 8, 2013
Why do you hate Albania so much? Because it's Muslim? I'm American, and I support Albania over Kosovo.

God bless the Albanians.

Prishtina, Kosovo

#9 Apr 8, 2013
The_Baron wrote:
Serbia is not a western country, because its not in west.
I don't feel desire to join in NATO.
Milosevic was taken down by the people of Serbia, with votes, when he was in great power.
I live in Vojvodina, and separation from Serbia is not on the menu. What you are reading is Serb-Serb inner question about money control and power.
I don't care about Iran or North Korea.
EU yes, but not for every price.
Actually you should care about Iran more because that`s where you come from Serb, you should remind yourself about your Iranian Past more often, or you can just look at the mirror.
hebc

Turin, Italy

#10 Apr 8, 2013
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually you should care about Iran more because that`s where you come from Serb, you should remind yourself about your Iranian Past more often, or you can just look at the mirror.
Actually it is not your business to think what he should or should not care about. Don't you have something else to do?
Don't be so boring and take care about your own business and look.

Jeez, I hate "seoske alapace".

Prishtina, Kosovo

#11 Apr 9, 2013
hebc wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually it is not your business to think what he should or should not care about. Don't you have something else to do?
Don't be so boring and take care about your own business and look.
Jeez, I hate "seoske alapace".
It is my business much more than yours!
NIKOLA

Sydney, Australia

#12 Apr 11, 2013
prishtina wrote:
Serbia doesn`t want to get to EU. The only thing Serbia is doing for a decade now is keeping all the nations of former YU away from EU by causing problems to all of us,!
"all of us"???

Ma kaki bre us???

You are a Filthy Inbred Koqevar Kurva you were Never EX YU only Uneducated AlbaniBum Scum...

Ajd sad Mars i idi pusi brata ili oca svoga kao st ti je obicaj!
Smrdljivo Djubre jedno, Koqevarsko... Fuiii

Prishtina, Kosovo

#13 Apr 11, 2013
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
"all of us"???
Ma kaki bre us???
You are a Filthy Inbred Koqevar Kurva you were Never EX YU only Uneducated AlbaniBum Scum...
Ajd sad Mars i idi pusi brata ili oca svoga kao st ti je obicaj!
Smrdljivo Djubre jedno, Koqevarsko... Fuiii
Don`t worry Serb, your dreams are becoming a reality = All Serbs in one country = Beogradski Pasaluk.
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#14 Apr 11, 2013
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Don`t worry Serb, your dreams are becoming a reality = All Serbs in one country = Beogradski Pasaluk.
always bigger than albania

all albanians in one country = tirana vilayet
NIKOLA

Sydney, Australia

#16 Apr 11, 2013
prishtina Kurva wrote:
<quoted text>
Don`t worry Serb, my dreams are becoming a reality = All Serbs in one country = Od Vardara pa do Tri Glava.
I'm never worried (especially by an Uneducated Inbred Koqevar KURVA like You)

Nice post above, perhaps you are getting an education after all...

Keep trying Koqevar Kurva, Even a Broken clock is correct Two times a day... hahahaha
Serbonazis

Tonawanda, NY

#17 Apr 12, 2013
servian slaves since 1389
Tosk Albanian

Bollate, Italy

#18 Apr 12, 2013
The_Baron wrote:

Like there was still anything bad left undone from Serbia to neighbours when you people of Serbia decided to take down Milosevic? You already made war with every negibour at that time. It was rather a merit of NATO bombings who helped weakening Milosevic, I'd say.
Tosk Albanian

Bollate, Italy

#19 Apr 12, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
servian slaves since 1389
KUJDES! Ne ate beteje kish edhe shqiptare ..., serbet, arabet, e sperma e arabit mbetur ne troje te Arbrit nuk do qe emra shqitparesh te shkruhen ne krah te kudhershtareve te baballareve te tyre biologjike, osmaneve. Por e verteta esht se aty kish shume shqiptare , edhe disa prijesa tanet mbeten te vrare.
Dogodine PZ

Belgrade, Serbia

#20 Apr 12, 2013
Tosk Albanian wrote:
<quoted text>
KUJDES! Ne ate beteje kish edhe shqiptare ..., serbet, arabet, e sperma e arabit mbetur ne troje te Arbrit nuk do qe emra shqitparesh te shkruhen ne krah te kudhershtareve te baballareve te tyre biologjike, osmaneve. Por e verteta esht se aty kish shume shqiptare , edhe disa prijesa tanet mbeten te vrare.
We have no issue with Tosk Albanians many of whom are Orthodox. Our grandfathers used to live in peace before the Ottomans came to the Balkans. That guy up there is a katunari Turko-Albanian Gheg.
Srbin

Albania

#21 Apr 12, 2013
Kosovo was never Serbian, we tried to fool the world but we couldnt. So let`s just give up the stupid fascism and leave our neighbors alone. It is us Serbs that make all the trouble in the region.
Srbin

Albania

#22 Apr 12, 2013
Dogodine PZ wrote:
<quoted text>
We have no issue with Tosk Albanians many of whom are Orthodox. Our grandfathers used to live in peace before the Ottomans came to the Balkans. That guy up there is a katunari Turko-Albanian Gheg.
Get lost Inferior Gypsy Slav, who are you to talk about The Oldest Europeans Albanians?

RAUS!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Conservative Serbia becomes unlikely sex change... 1 hr CCCC 1
News Conservative Serbia becomes unlikely sex change... 1 hr CCCC 1
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 4 hr Strahd 66
Why do Serbians hate Bulgarians and vice versa? (Jan '12) 16 hr Dumb Strahd 862
Debunking Famous Albanian Myths (Apr '13) 19 hr Kosovo is part of... 1,365
Demographic history of Bačka 19 hr Dumb Strahd 9
Serbian - Hungarian Baranya - Baja Republic 20 hr Dumb Strahd 2
More from around the web