Dr Milan Sufflay

Melbourne, Australia

#21 Jan 28, 2014
Croats & Serbs were under the Avaric & Hunnic yoke, respectively , ever since the two tribes arrived in continental europe.
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#22 Jan 28, 2014
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
Croats & Serbs were under the Avaric & Hunnic yoke, respectively , ever since the two tribes arrived in continental europe.
really? you servoslave!
Srpski Radikali

Beograd, Serbia

#23 Jan 28, 2014
https://ja-jp.facebook.com/marko049
siptar klasican.faca ruzna.
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#24 Jan 28, 2014
N I 4 N I wrote:
blah blah turkish croat tribe kurbati hrvati having over 10000 turkish words in their language...
Osman Karatay:In Search of The Lost Tribe- The Origins And Making Of Croatian Nation- Google Books
then serbistani must have more words as they did not exist as a nation when turks wiped them off the map.
they stopped wearing fez by turk order like bosnians, but hey chaeck out the curly shoes they still wear for folklore...hahahoho
good 1 tosser
Service

Niagara Falls, NY

#25 Jan 28, 2014
Srpski Radikali wrote:
https://ja-jp.facebook.com/mar ko049
siptar klasican.faca ruzna.
Shitnicks are servoslave butchers
SirCharles

Vrhnika, Slovenia

#26 Jan 28, 2014
croats were Byzatine and Roman slaves correct

croats are nation with Turkish ancestry and culture - correct
Delije is a TURK word wrote:
<quoted text>
you fool look at your link its a serbian web site
Greek Emperor Constontine mentions the Croats as having their own state Great Croatia wile serbs were Roman slaves hahahaha even later on when serbs got their own state their "native" kings had Turk names UROS
how does it feel to be the only self proclaimed Slavic nation that is infact TURKISH by ancestry and culture!!!!!?
serb provinces districts towns have Turk names
.Avala
.Indija
.Sandzak
.Pazar.....
hahahahahahaha Slavs yeah right!!!!!
Dr Milan Soserb

Australia

#27 Jan 29, 2014
Look at "Dr Milan Sufflay" defending the CHETNIK name!!!!!

Look at "Dr Milan Sufflay" colluding with the Croat hater called Kurvatica, Dr Milan snuggled up with Kurvatica on the "Bre" thread!!!! Kurvatica own nick insults Croatian women so if Dr Milan was REALLY a Croat he would not be cuddling up to Kurva considering Kurvas own nick is in effect daragatory towards Dr Milans mother, aunts etc!!!!! But the fact of the matter is Dr Milan is not a Croat!!!!!

Dr Milan Shitnik is nothing more than a cowardly serb hiding under a Croatian nick supporting nasty serbian chetniks!!!!!
lol

Vrhnika, Slovenia

#28 Jan 29, 2014
Dr Milan Sufflay f*cked up Usrasha ISP Sydney aka Sokol
Dr Milan Sufflay

Australia

#29 Jan 29, 2014
Dr Milan Soserb wrote:
Look at "Dr Milan Sufflay" defending the CHETNIK name!!!!!
Look at "Dr Milan Sufflay" colluding with the Croat hater called Kurvatica, Dr Milan snuggled up with Kurvatica on the "Bre" thread!!!! Kurvatica own nick insults Croatian women so if Dr Milan was REALLY a Croat he would not be cuddling up to Kurva considering Kurvas own nick is in effect daragatory towards Dr Milans mother, aunts etc!!!!! But the fact of the matter is Dr Milan is not a Croat!!!!!
Dr Milan Shitnik is nothing more than a cowardly serb hiding under a Croatian nick supporting nasty serbian chetniks!!!!!
Maybe things like that dont bother me as much as they obviously bother you. I think it is call a maturity issue, in regards to you a lack of maturity !

You are calling "serbian chetniks nasty" take a look at your self ! are you any better then some of the serbs ?! dont be a hypocrite.!

By the way, how Ustasha of you to deny my Croatian ancestry.! go away & think about it !
Dr Milan Soserb

Australia

#30 Jan 29, 2014
u welfare bum dont ever try to be a detective!!!!!

your chetnik vojvoda Dr Milan Shitnik couldn't even use his own Google Serb translate properly hahahahaha
detective cigo wrote:
Dr Milan Sufflay f*cked up Usrasha ISP Sydney aka Sokol
Dr Milan Soserb

Australia

#31 Jan 29, 2014
u little weirdo who would consider you a Croat!!!!

u kurvica and chetnik defender!!!!! look your snuggy buddy from Ljubljana who wants to cut Croats into pieces is here to defend you AGAIN!!!!

milan u pathetic cowardly serb!!!!!
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe things like that dont bother me as much as they obviously bother you. I think it is call a maturity issue, in regards to you a lack of maturity !
You are calling "serbian chetniks nasty" take a look at your self ! are you any better then some of the serbs ?! dont be a hypocrite.!
By the way, how Ustasha of you to deny my Croatian ancestry.! go away & think about it !
Dr Milan Sufflay

Australia

#32 Jan 29, 2014
Dr Milan Soserb wrote:
u little weirdo who would consider you a Croat!!!!
u kurvica and chetnik defender!!!!! look your snuggy buddy from Ljubljana who wants to cut Croats into pieces is here to defend you AGAIN!!!!
milan u pathetic cowardly serb!!!!!
<quoted text>
Who is this ? Sokol OvO or Parastam ???? who ever it is , you are both obsessed with me & highly paranoid over nothing.!

Who am i defending Sherlock ???? You are splitting hairs when it comes to the topic of Turkishness in the Balkans, both Croats & Serbs are similar in both national costumes, culture, language, temperments & looks !!!! there is no competition !
lol

Vrhnika, Slovenia

#33 Jan 29, 2014
Dr Milan Sufflay is a King for you.S h u t your mouth and get lost
Dr Milan Soserb wrote:
u welfare bum dont ever try to be a detective!!!!!
your chetnik vojvoda Dr Milan Shitnik couldn't even use his own Google Serb translate properly hahahahaha
<quoted text>
Dr Milan Sufflay

Australia

#34 Jan 29, 2014
Dr Milan Soserb wrote:
Look at "Dr Milan Sufflay" defending the CHETNIK name!!!!!
Look at "Dr Milan Sufflay" colluding with the Croat hater called Kurvatica, Dr Milan snuggled up with Kurvatica on the "Bre" thread!!!! Kurvatica own nick insults Croatian women so if Dr Milan was REALLY a Croat he would not be cuddling up to Kurva considering Kurvas own nick is in effect daragatory towards Dr Milans mother, aunts etc!!!!! But the fact of the matter is Dr Milan is not a Croat!!!!!
Dr Milan Shitnik is nothing more than a cowardly serb hiding under a Croatian nick supporting nasty serbian chetniks!!!!!
Post 21 #, who am i colluding with ????
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#35 Jan 29, 2014
Dr Milan Soserb wrote:
Look at "Dr Milan Sufflay" defending the CHETNIK name!!!!!
Look at "Dr Milan Sufflay" colluding with the Croat hater called Kurvatica, Dr Milan snuggled up with Kurvatica on the "Bre" thread!!!! Kurvatica own nick insults Croatian women so if Dr Milan was REALLY a Croat he would not be cuddling up to Kurva considering Kurvas own nick is in effect daragatory towards Dr Milans mother, aunts etc!!!!! But the fact of the matter is Dr Milan is not a Croat!!!!!
Dr Milan Shitnik is nothing more than a cowardly serb hiding under a Croatian nick supporting nasty serbian chetniks!!!!!
He could be a croat/ gypsie/mongol/alien/serb for all i care but its the person that counts and not his nationality. You are a piece of sht cnt. So what now turd?
turski_potomci_i _poturice

Vrhnika, Slovenia

#36 Jan 30, 2014
This thread is proof that after 600 years of Turkish domination over croats , croats are still obsessed and afraid of Turks
Srpski Radikali

Belgrade, Serbia

#37 Jan 30, 2014
Srpski Radikali

Belgrade, Serbia

#38 Jan 30, 2014
Srpski Radikali

Belgrade, Serbia

#39 Jan 30, 2014
Srpski Radikali

Belgrade, Serbia

#40 Jan 30, 2014
nikad

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 26 min Strahd 12,229
News NATO troops confront Serb crowds in Kosovo north (Jun '12) 2 hr Anonymous 414
Serbs Nazi Nation 4 hr mostarac 5
Milan medic . Serbian ww2 Hero 5 hr proud serb 4
Serbs hate jews 5 hr mostarac 4
Novak's father is a Montenegrin and a Croatian ... (Jul '11) 6 hr Gjoka 323
News Daily: U.S. ambassador threatened by member of ... 7 hr srbe na vrbe 1
More from around the web