Very funny picture of croat butcher ante pavelic

Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
typical croat

Madliena, Malta

#1 Nov 30, 2012
Man I gotta show this to other folks on forum (not this one, the other one, patriotic where I am a member) I laughed so hard when I saw this

http://www.jutarnji.hr/multimedia/dynamic/002...

THIS IS SOOOO GAY!:):)
typical croat

Madliena, Malta

#2 Nov 30, 2012
No photo montage, no tricks, no this no that. Just natural pavelic in his own natural state

Hahahhaha check out that face and hand gesticulation. What a faag :) No wonder he never got married
nothing new

Winnipeg, Canada

#3 Nov 30, 2012
very gay lolololol
The Gods must be Croatian

Australia

#4 Nov 30, 2012
typical croat wrote:
Man I gotta show this to other folks on forum (not this one, the other one, patriotic where I am a member) I laughed so hard when I saw this
http://www.jutarnji.hr/multimedia/dynamic/002...
THIS IS SOOOO GAY!:):)
Yeah that's funny although it ain't Pavelic. What made me laugh is that I thought you already had no life from being on this forum so often, but now you're on other forums as well haha you're living the dream loooool
Dalmatino

Sliema, Malta

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Why pavelic had such feminized moves and gesticulations? hell even you say the pic is funny. Was he indeed a coksucker like you?

Guess what, I just got back from a football game and you're still here. So quit your bulls..t about how much time someone spends on topix, pedophile croat loser.
Historical Trivia

Australia

#6 Nov 30, 2012
Not many people are aware that the Zagreb Pride celebrations, popular with Croatian, had its origins in the Ustasa alternative lifestyle movements.

Pavelic was instrumental in that. In fact, when the fleeing Croats crossed over into Austria to escape armed Serbians they tried to initiate the British and native Austrians into certain things that must not repeated.

The Brits would have none of that and sent the murderous buggery buggers back to be appropriately dealt with.

Hence, the Zagreb Pride movement was stalled for over a century, to return only when the nationalist Croat started up again.

Dalmatino

Madliena, Malta

#7 Nov 30, 2012
Yep, in communist time gays were arrested and taken to station. They couldn't show their sickness in public like they're doing these days. Now that croatia is not communist anymore pride parades are held again, just like in 1941
Dalmatino

Australia

#8 Nov 30, 2012
Being a pair of tea drinking poofs yourselves you'd know that Zagreb pride was in fact inspired by the first and original, Belgrade pride to which ppl demonstrating against their marches always refer to them as serbs. There's even a gay flower shaped memorial erected at Jasenovac because we all know that gays were liquidated in labour camps hehehe
Dalmatino

Australia

#9 Nov 30, 2012
Dalmatino wrote:
Why pavelic had such feminized moves and gesticulations? hell even you say the pic is funny. Was he indeed a coksucker like you?
Guess what, I just got back from a football game and you're still here. So quit your bulls..t about how much time someone spends on topix, pedophile croat loser.
haha you're such a sewerb repeating lies over and over and then treating it as fact. I've posted 4 or 5 times in weeks whereas no liver Malta ISP has posted hundreds of tome haha
Historical Trivia

Australia

#10 Nov 30, 2012
Dalmatino wrote:
Being a pair of tea drinking poofs yourselves you'd know that Zagreb pride was in fact inspired by the first and original, Belgrade pride to which ppl demonstrating against their marches always refer to them as serbs. There's even a gay flower shaped memorial erected at Jasenovac because we all know that gays were liquidated in labour camps hehehe
Merely a comment about Pavelic and the real Zagreb movements that resulted or came out of these WW2 era facist groups. The fact is that no such parades exist in Belgrade.

No need to hurl childish insults at posters. At least you admit to Jasenovac, albeit in a twisted way.

BTW
I drink Sumadijski Caj. Its o.k. I don't expect you to know what it is. Tito made the same mistake when offered some by Draza once.
Dalmatino

Australia

#11 Nov 30, 2012
Zagreb has to tolerate the marches because of its obligations to EU admission, Belgrade as part of Asia minor bordering Europe had no such obligation, hence the marches are outlawed but as far as numbers of participants willing to march you win hands down.
Re Jasenovac, i admit it was a labour camp that killed a few Poor's.

Re draza, Tito had his spine broken then a bullet put in his head haha Diro posted the pics here some time ago. fkn hell, my heart was filled with joy seeing his midget body lying on the ground all mangled and lifeles.
Dalmatino

Australia

#12 Nov 30, 2012
Poor's = poofs

haha
Historical Trivia

Australia

#13 Nov 30, 2012
Dalmatino wrote:
Zagreb has to tolerate the marches because of its obligations to EU admission, Belgrade as part of Asia minor bordering Europe had no such obligation, hence the marches are outlawed but as far as numbers of participants willing to march you win hands down.
Re Jasenovac, i admit it was a labour camp that killed a few Poor's.
Re draza, Tito had his spine broken then a bullet put in his head haha Diro posted the pics here some time ago. fkn hell, my heart was filled with joy seeing his midget body lying on the ground all mangled and lifeles.
My comment was about the funny Pavelic picture. As for Zagreb Pride, it exists, and your 'numbers of participants willing to march' will not change that. If that was so, Serbs would be counted in Zagreb, but that is not the case.

Obligations ???? WTF, an obligation to be EU liberalist creeds. What kind of lame excuse is that.

More important is the fact you admitted Jasenovac was used for liquidation, murder. What you failed to mention is the many hundreds of thousands of innocent Serbs 'liquidated' in those death camps, elderly, women and children.

As for your gays, yeah, heard that the campy cross dressing Nazi elite killed a few homosexuals, an exercise in psychological deflection.

So you loved the murder of Draza. Is Croat happiness about that dirty deed supposed to shock me or something.

Dalmatino

Australia

#14 Nov 30, 2012
Yes mental case,
EU candidacy first requires political and social reforms which encompass amongst many things, anti-discriminatory laws that are adopted by not only European nations but all western democracies including Australia. Does the Sydney Mardi gras which is held each year constitute all Aussies being gay? Just because your marches are marred by closet poofs each year that doesn't mean you have a shortage of willing participants. Seriously, have you got sht for brains of something? Do you need to see the
highlights reel to accept that they exist?

You Asia minor/Middle East nations are jihadist misfits, be it eastern christian or muslim you don't belong in Europe and I don't mean the EU as such, but more so genetically, historically and culturally. You're best suited to eastern Russian/Mongol/Caucasas/Turkis h styled peoples.

Re Jasenovac, I know you all pray for millions but only 45.000 poofs, mostly bearded ones, were executed as useless for labour in the war effort, no kids or women were ever killed there. I saw a pic of hundreds of Serb kids wearing Ustase caps looking all fit n healthy, unlike the pics of Jewish kids at Auschwitz being falsely passed off as serbs at Jasenovac.

draza the pig was executed by Serbs in Serbia. You all whine about the Hague as being a western conspiracy, then it was Tito's fault, the Austrians or some other cvnt but yourselves haha tell me if you find his grave the pig was not even worthy of a headstone.
Historical Trivia

Australia

#15 Nov 30, 2012
Dalmatino wrote:
Yes mental case,
EU candidacy first requires political and social reforms which encompass amongst many things, anti-discriminatory laws that are adopted by not only European nations but all western democracies including Australia. Does the Sydney Mardi gras which is held each year constitute all Aussies being gay? Just because your marches are marred by closet poofs each year that doesn't mean you have a shortage of willing participants. Seriously, have you got sht for brains of something? Do you need to see the
highlights reel to accept that they exist?
You Asia minor/Middle East nations are jihadist misfits, be it eastern christian or muslim you don't belong in Europe and I don't mean the EU as such, but more so genetically, historically and culturally. You're best suited to eastern Russian/Mongol/Caucasas/Turkis h styled peoples.
Re Jasenovac, I know you all pray for millions but only 45.000 poofs, mostly bearded ones, were executed as useless for labour in the war effort, no kids or women were ever killed there. I saw a pic of hundreds of Serb kids wearing Ustase caps looking all fit n healthy, unlike the pics of Jewish kids at Auschwitz being falsely passed off as serbs at Jasenovac.
draza the pig was executed by Serbs in Serbia. You all whine about the Hague as being a western conspiracy, then it was Tito's fault, the Austrians or some other cvnt but yourselves haha tell me if you find his grave the pig was not even worthy of a headstone.
What a filthy, racist and vicious post. No need for that language.

I could not care less about your excuses for your festivals or your festivals themselves, whatever you celebrate. Sure, there are willing participants to those things everywhere, but it just seems Croat culture embraces it wholeheartedly.

The pic of that Nazi fop Pavelic really offended you. Man, if I was to fly off the handle every time a Croat said something about Draza...

Asia Minor/Middle eastern Christians. Is this supposed to offend ?I will take that as a complement.

Also, calling the countless hundreds of thousands innocent dead Serbs ' poofs ', just not right by any estimation.

Your conduct was wrong.
Dalmatino

Australia

#16 Nov 30, 2012
For the last time that pic isn't Pavelic but some unknown conductor of a military band and I know full well what your post implied. "Wholeheartedly'? what a moron you are, and that is precisely what I mean about what you're implying in your posts, so if you're going to be a big player with the trashing people routine then expect to receive the same in return.
Once again, cry me a fkn river river out your fake death toll, any empathy I may have ever had for even one solitary victim at Jasenovac has been totally eroded by cvnts like banoshit, Malta tranny and yourself with not only disregarding our victims but glorifying the perpetrators of those crimes.
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#17 Nov 30, 2012
typical croat wrote:
Man I gotta show this to other folks on forum (not this one, the other one, patriotic where I am a member) I laughed so hard when I saw this
http://www.jutarnji.hr/multimedia/dynamic/002...
THIS IS SOOOO GAY!:):)
this is funny & gay?
small things amuse small minds
Mene moja naucila strina

Adelaide, Australia

#18 Nov 30, 2012
Pavelicu Hrvatski sine srbi ce te vjecno pamtit i onda kad ides u zaborav medju Hrvate.
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#19 Nov 30, 2012
Dalmatino wrote:
Why pavelic had such feminized moves and gesticulations? hell even you say the pic is funny. Was he indeed a coksucker like you?
Guess what, I just got back from a football game and you're still here. So quit your bulls..t about how much time someone spends on topix, pedophile croat loser.
haha u are only interested because it makes u hot.
is this how ur boyfriend gresses before he gives u the sausage?
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#20 Nov 30, 2012
Historical Trivia wrote:
Not many people are aware that the Zagreb Pride celebrations, popular with Croatian, had its origins in the Ustasa alternative lifestyle movements.
Pavelic was instrumental in that. In fact, when the fleeing Croats crossed over into Austria to escape armed Serbians they tried to initiate the British and native Austrians into certain things that must not repeated.
The Brits would have none of that and sent the murderous buggery buggers back to be appropriately dealt with.
Hence, the Zagreb Pride movement was stalled for over a century, to return only when the nationalist Croat started up again.
bigger numbers in serbia that is why they are afraid to let the dangerous gays march, haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montenegrin historian : "Njegos is a traitor, M... 1 hr oprah winfrey 29
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 1 hr oprah winfrey 11,585
Illyrians(indigenous balkan nation) - percentag... 1 hr The Clarifier 169
National Museum of Serbia 4 hr Shomi 7
Novak's father is a Montenegrin and a Croatian ... (Jul '11) 4 hr srbosjek 285
albanians on topix serbia?? 4 hr oprah winfrey 9
Who is worse an Chetnik or Ustasa ? (Jun '11) 4 hr kataklinger 463
More from around the web