'Serbia building relationship of trus...

'Serbia building relationship of trust with Hungary'

There are 44 comments on the B92 story from Jul 2, 2014, titled 'Serbia building relationship of trust with Hungary'. In it, B92 reports that:

Relations between Serbia and Hungary are improving, and Serbia will be a good and responsible partner to Hungary, Serbian Prime Minister Aleksandar Vueiae says.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at B92.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Scorpio

United States

#1 Jul 3, 2014
How about returning the stolen land back to Hungary because every country knows that history proves the Treaty of Trianon should have never been created because it was Serbia and Austria that started World War I dragging everyone in it.
Kravatica

Adelaide, Australia

#2 Jul 3, 2014
What land? The land where Serbs have lived since 7th century? I dont think so. Blame whoever or whatever you want.
reality

Slovenia

#3 Jul 3, 2014
Kravatica wrote:
What land? The land where Serbs have lived since 7th century? I dont think so. Blame whoever or whatever you want.
Serbs lived in Vojvodina before 7th century during 7th century and after 7th century
reality

Slovenia

#4 Jul 3, 2014
Scorpio wrote:
How about returning the stolen land back to Hungary because every country knows that history proves the Treaty of Trianon should have never been created because it was Serbia and Austria that started World War I dragging everyone in it.
There is no such thing as stolen land you retarded animal

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#5 Jul 4, 2014
Lots of nice words but I doubt we can trust them.

This is all just BS from Vucic who want's to join EU, after he joins EU articles like this will be history, and it will be chauvinist business as usual from Serbs.
Magnifico

Serbia

#6 Jul 4, 2014
What this mean ? I can't remember the good times we had with Hungary. From the Soviet Hungarian era to back in past.
Seems to be that new wind blows near the Danube.
Scorpio

United States

#7 Jul 4, 2014
4 June 1920 of a treaty that destroyed Hungary and blamed that country for starting World War I, when it was Austria and Serbia and that treaty was named the Treaty of Trianon? Leaving Hungary defenseless open to Invasions and the Atrocities that followed. "The Treaty of Trianon was the peace agreement signed in 1920, at the end of World War I, between the Allies of World War I and the Kingdom of Hungary (one of the successor states to Austria-Hungary).[1][2][3][4] The treaty regulated the status of an independent Hungarian state and defined its borders. The treaty left Hungary as a landlocked state covering 93,073 square kilometres (35,936 sq mi), only 28% of the 325,411 square kilometres (125,642 sq mi) that had constituted the pre-war Kingdom of Hungary (the Hungarian half of the Austro-Hungarian monarchy). Its population was 7.6 million, only 36% of the pre-war kingdom's population of 20.9 million.[5] The areas that were allocated to neighbouring countries in total (and each of them separately) possessed a majority of non-Hungarian population, but 31% of Hungarians,[6] 3.3 million was left outside of post-Trianon Hungary.[7][8][9] Five of the pre-war kingdom's ten largest cities were drawn into other countries, and post-Trianon Hungary was left without direct access to the sea. The treaty limited Hungary's army to 35,000 officers and men, while the Austro-Hungarian Navy ceased to exist." http://www.hunsor.se/dosszie/Cseres20.pdf http://www.hhrf.org/hhrf/en/vojvodinareport-m... http://www.hunsor.se/dosszie/whitebook1944.pd... http://tdyweb.wbteam.com/Trianon.htm

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#8 Jul 4, 2014
Kravatica wrote:
What land? The land where Serbs have lived since 7th century? I dont think so. Blame whoever or whatever you want.
You are wrong mate, its not 7th century, but 400 million years ago. Jovan Deretic uncovered Monasteries dating back 400 millon years showing murals of Serbs having battles with Dinosaurs.

Sadly this is not well known because of the Catholic Conspiracy...

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#9 Jul 4, 2014
Scorpio, don't waste your time mate, no matter how many facts you post or how reasonable are you will get the same chauvinistic responses.

It's not worth the effort, time or energy.
Richy

UK

#10 Jul 4, 2014
Vitez,
Never trust a Serb.It's part of their mission as you said to look benign...
Scorpio

United States

#11 Jul 4, 2014
Vitez, I know but you know it is Hungarians Blood to stand and fight whether physical or by words. There or so many things that have been hidden that is being brought forward and I encourage our recent ancestors not to be afraid to tell their experiences and show us copies of historical evidence that they protected, why protect it if you will not ever show it?

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#12 Jul 4, 2014
Scorpio wrote:
Vitez, I know but you know it is Hungarians Blood to stand and fight whether physical or by words. There or so many things that have been hidden that is being brought forward and I encourage our recent ancestors not to be afraid to tell their experiences and show us copies of historical evidence that they protected, why protect it if you will not ever show it?
Yes you are right, but on on this forum. Its the equivalent of trying to preach about politics to junkies and hobos in some dark alleyway.
Mephistopheles

Bucharest, Romania

#13 Jul 4, 2014
???????

I Always Thought That serbia Hated Hungary and Hungarians (Mainly Because of the Vojvodina Crisis Where both serbia and Hungary Claim Vojvodina as Theirs).

serbia and Hungary should go at War Over Vojvodina and the whole Europe Watch as the serbs and Hungarians are Slaughtering Eachother!

that would be funny to see!
Petru

Italy

#16 Jul 5, 2014
Mephistopheles wrote:
???????
I Always Thought That serbia Hated Hungary and Hungarians (Mainly Because of the Vojvodina Crisis Where both serbia and Hungary Claim Vojvodina as Theirs).
serbia and Hungary should go at War Over Vojvodina and the whole Europe Watch as the serbs and Hungarians are Slaughtering Eachother!
that would be funny to see!
Did you really believe the barely English speaking guy with an anonymizer with an Austrlian IP was really a Serb?

Come on...
Scorpio

Hollywood, FL

#17 Jul 5, 2014
If you want to see something funny watch Rumanian military training videos one is where Rumanian Special Forces was running around a pole for 30 minute. I knew a Navy Seal that trained with Rumanians and Hungarians and he told me he thought Rumanians was a joke but was scared to death of the Hungarians and sees why everyone hates Hungarians because they fear you. On the range with both the Rumanians was lucky to hit one bulls eye while the Hungarians got a perfect score.
Even the Russians fear the Hungarians because Hungarians show no fear in the face of death.
Even American pilots told me that Hungarians are the best pilots they have ever seen.
So you think that Serbs will be a problem,think again.
No matter what us Hungarians do we do things to precision not perfections.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#18 Jul 5, 2014
Scorpio wrote:
If you want to see something funny watch Rumanian military training videos one is where Rumanian Special Forces was running around a pole for 30 minute. I knew a Navy Seal that trained with Rumanians and Hungarians and he told me he thought Rumanians was a joke but was scared to death of the Hungarians and sees why everyone hates Hungarians because they fear you. On the range with both the Rumanians was lucky to hit one bulls eye while the Hungarians got a perfect score.
Even the Russians fear the Hungarians because Hungarians show no fear in the face of death.
Even American pilots told me that Hungarians are the best pilots they have ever seen.
So you think that Serbs will be a problem,think again.
No matter what us Hungarians do we do things to precision not perfections.
If you want to see something really funny, watch this video of "romanian special forces" dropping their gun and even tripping over their own feet.



These subhumans are not just embarrassment to Europe (they are not even european anyway given their mentality and "culture"), but the whole human race.
Kravatica

Adelaide, Australia

#19 Jul 5, 2014

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#20 Jul 5, 2014
Kravatica wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =5di50FVwItMXX
That is not just the police, but SSPIR, romanian special forces guys
http://romanianspecialforces.com/sspir.html

:)))
Mephistopheles

Bucharest, Romania

#21 Jul 5, 2014
Petru wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you really believe the barely English speaking guy with an anonymizer with an Austrlian IP was really a Serb?
Come on...
serb with an Austrian IP???

I Don't Know Who you're Talking About.
Magyar 101

Europe

#22 Jul 5, 2014
I like that about serbia, wanting to have good relations with hungary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letters From Prison: Milovan Djilas 4 hr Janusz Bugajski 1
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... 13 hr Teddy 61
News New airline U.S. first nonstop Serbia flight in... 13 hr Gavroche 3
Russia stifles Serbia 17 hr Janusz Bugajski 6
Serbia cannot be neutral and join EU - German o... 17 hr Janusz Bugajski 2
News China, Serbia sign over 20 agreements, pledge t... 21 hr Hungarian 101 10
News Serbia's ambassador to EU 'made incomprehensibl... Thu Janusz Bugajski 1
More from around the web