Pittsburgh PA Historical Heritage Wit...

Pittsburgh PA Historical Heritage With Serbia

Posted in the Serbia Forum

Pittsburgh PA Guy

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Dec 26, 2013
There is a wonderful internet site for the Serbs to visit, then see and read. This Serbian website mentions a lot of things regarding the USA city of Pittsburgh in the state of Pennsylvania and its strong bond with Serbia. The website is known as "Serbian History 101-Kosovo, Serbia's Jerusalem, KOCOBO..." The website is also known as American Serb History 101 with Baba Mim.....
There is a color photograph of Serbs in march holding a large sign which reads: Kosovo is Serbia! The caption under the photograph, on the internet site, reads: Here's the bus from Pittsburgh in Washington, DC.
There is a color photograph of a large banner from 1917 which is from a Serbian church society which was various words and last words read: Pittsburgh, PA. The caption under a color photograph, on the internet site, showing this banner reads: In 1917, the Pittsburgh Serbian ladies of the church called themselves "Majka Jugovica"-Mothers of the Jugovic Brother heroes! Notice Cazr Lazar's 4 C's! Only Unity Saves the Serbs! Andja Mimda was President of this lodge.
Also, this internet site shows a color photograph of another Serbian lodge banner from 1900 dedicated to their Saint George their patron saint.
And this internet site has a color photograph of Serbian artifacts of a museum where the Serb National Federation's Museum collection is now displayed. That site is The Senator John Heniz Historical Center in Pittsburgh, PA.
This internet site also talks about Charleroi, Pennsylvania, and early history of Kosovo with King Lazar and Kosovo during Nazi occupancy, etc. with colorful illustrations and photographs.
http://babamin.com/Kosovo
Pittsburgh PA Guy

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Dec 26, 2013
I want to add that in Pittsburgh, PA and there around, there are various Serbian churches. I visited a Serbian Orthodox Church in my area many times. I always give a monetary donation to any churches I visit. I visit all sorts of various Christian churches, especially very old; very historical churches.

“NATO Air - Just Do It”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#3 Dec 26, 2013
There are Serbian churches in Pittsburgh. Well we all know what that means. Pittsburgh is Serbia.
Veljko Kadijevic

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#4 Dec 26, 2013
Pittsburgh PA Guy wrote:
There is a wonderful internet site for the Serbs to visit, then see and read. This Serbian website mentions a lot of things regarding the USA city of Pittsburgh in the state of Pennsylvania and its strong bond with Serbia. The website is known as "Serbian History 101-Kosovo, Serbia's Jerusalem, KOCOBO..." The website is also known as American Serb History 101 with Baba Mim.....
There is a color photograph of Serbs in march holding a large sign which reads: Kosovo is Serbia! The caption under the photograph, on the internet site, reads: Here's the bus from Pittsburgh in Washington, DC.
There is a color photograph of a large banner from 1917 which is from a Serbian church society which was various words and last words read: Pittsburgh, PA. The caption under a color photograph, on the internet site, showing this banner reads: In 1917, the Pittsburgh Serbian ladies of the church called themselves "Majka Jugovica"-Mothers of the Jugovic Brother heroes! Notice Cazr Lazar's 4 C's! Only Unity Saves the Serbs! Andja Mimda was President of this lodge.
Also, this internet site shows a color photograph of another Serbian lodge banner from 1900 dedicated to their Saint George their patron saint.
And this internet site has a color photograph of Serbian artifacts of a museum where the Serb National Federation's Museum collection is now displayed. That site is The Senator John Heniz Historical Center in Pittsburgh, PA.
This internet site also talks about Charleroi, Pennsylvania, and early history of Kosovo with King Lazar and Kosovo during Nazi occupancy, etc. with colorful illustrations and photographs.
http://babamin.com/Kosovo
Thank God Serb Partisans liberated Kosovo in 1944 with other parts of Serbia liberated by the Serb Partisans
The Christian

Pittsburgh, PA

#5 Dec 27, 2013
But, sadly, Kosovo and Bosnia-Hercegovina, today need liberated from Muslim control to Christian control.
4EPHbIN BYMEP

Novi Sad, Serbia

#6 Dec 27, 2013
They don't need to be liberated. Those people should only accept Christ as God's son, and that's all there's too it
Kop

London, UK

#7 Dec 27, 2013
The Christian wrote:
But, sadly, Kosovo and Bosnia-Hercegovina, today need liberated from Muslim control to Christian control.
Both countries are under their rightful owners what you asking here is stealing their land
4EPHbIN 6YMEP

Novi Sad, Serbia

#8 Dec 27, 2013
Land and countries won't matter in the near future as the whole world will be one, supervised by the global government. Only religion will matter. Because those who will rule this "one world" aint gonna like Christianity too much
lol

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#9 Dec 27, 2013
The Christian wrote:
correct

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why did Servs sack Constantinople with the Turks? (Dec '09) 3 min truth 34
Battle of Ankara = Serbian 'christianity' (Mar '11) 11 min truth 113
News 'Croatia risks losing support of civilized, ant... 1 hr truth 18
News Kosovo's new president Thaci takes office amid ... 4 hr Albanian Boy 372
The North is NEXT! Run Vlasi Cigan, Run! (Jan '10) 13 hr truth 11
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... Sat Strahd 106
Surinam priznao Kosovo Sat joj svrbi 1
More from around the web