NIKOLA

Pyrmont, Australia

#102 Feb 4, 2013
TheRealMajmun wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I am saying we are peaceful, civilised people, at at times the inner Hun barbarian gets unleashed in rage that even Nazis were horrified.
"Peacful"??? You Cowardly Dogs were Pathetic LOSERS in Both WWI & WWII. Each time alligning yourselves with the Enemies of Freedom & Justice. You are a nation of Cowardly Losers - Very much like that, of your Cowardly croat brethren...

You name above, describes you Perfectly!!! hahahahahaha
No go play with Yourself & your inner Hun. hahahahahaha

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#103 Feb 4, 2013
Serbs didnt win WW1 or WW2, they played an insignificant role in both wars sucking the c**cks of winners.

We are far from cowardly unlike you idiot chetniks hiding and squirming in the mountains, and sneaking up onto civilians at night to slit their throats.

FYI we were on the correct side of WW1 and WW2, the side hated by the New World Order.
Darko

Pyrmont, Australia

#104 Feb 4, 2013
TheRealMajmun wrote:
Serbs didnt win WW1 or WW2,
FYI we were on the correct side of WW1 and WW2,
??? WWI = SERBIA is joined by the Allies and after the war, increases her borders and International Stature

WWI = Hungary joins the Axis powers then after Years of Sucking AustrianCock, shrinks to next to Nothing.

WWII = Serbs Again Support the Allies and fight against Nazis under both Mihajlovic's Serbian/Jugoslav Loyalists and Tito's Partisans - AGAIN Increasing Serbias borders and making her the Largest and Most Powerful state in the ill fated Jugoslav Federation

WWII = Hungary You Arseholes joined the Nazis & LOST, then spent the next several Decades Sucking RussianCock just like the Austrians before them!!! You Weakarse LOSERS are the Text Book definition of Cowardly Dogs

As i said before,Your name above, describes you Perfectly!!! hahahahahaha
lol

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#105 Feb 4, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Serbs didnt win WW1 or WW2, they played an insignificant role in both wars sucking the c**cks of winners.
We are far from cowardly unlike you idiot chetniks hiding and squirming in the mountains, and sneaking up onto civilians at night to slit their throats.
FYI we were on the correct side of WW1 and WW2, the side hated by the New World Order.
Serbs won WW1 WW2 with Allies and subhuman huns lost WW1 and WW2

lol

In your mind.

#106 Feb 4, 2013
Subhuman Serb we are far from cowards, we fought bravely for ourselves and our cause, while you sucked the c**ck of Western powers.

How many Serbs perished in WW1 and ww2 anyway lololol?

Ps we never sucked Austrian c**ck, that was you and Croats, that it why Serb subhumans were brought to pollute Bánát which Hungarians werent allowed to resettle after the Ottoman wars, because we refused to suck Austrian c**ck and always fought for our freedom unlike Serbs who sucked the c**ck of whoever was the strongest

In your mind.

#107 Feb 4, 2013
By the way you are subhuman from Australia who has probably never lived in Serbia, plastic internet Chetnik lok
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#108 Feb 4, 2013
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
"Peacful"??? You Cowardly Dogs were Pathetic LOSERS in Both WWI & WWII. Each time alligning yourselves with the Enemies of Freedom & Justice. You are a nation of Cowardly Losers - Very much like that, of your Cowardly croat brethren...
You name above, describes you Perfectly!!! hahahahahaha
tug tug tug tug, ahhhh
do u feel better now monkey?
u forgot 90's or maybe that is why u are so upset.
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#109 Feb 4, 2013
Darko wrote:
<quoted text>
Serbistani Weakarse LOSERS are the New Text Book definition of Cowardly Dogs
hahahahahaha
No go play with Yourself & your inner Turk. hahahahahaha
i have to agree, well said
i hope they don't leave u alone with the pigs like they did with ur father
someonesmart

Belgrade, Serbia

#110 Feb 5, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
You need to make up your mind...You blame serbs for WWI,yet now you say they had no significant role... The serbs were on the winning side BECAUSE of Austrian-Hungarian army,which attacked Serbia...Of course that Allies helped the serbian army,but,after all,that was a WORLD WAR for a reason...

In WWII,right,serbs didn't play a great role in the world conflict,but they did in the Balkan (or at least in the Yugoslav lands). Partisans were the most prominent resitance group and was comprised mostly of serbs who didn't want to bow down to the oppressors...And partisan movement was much wider accepted in the serbian people then the chetnik movement..Yet you keep trying to equate chetniks with all serbs...Chetniks were a minority,and doomed to fail in WWII...just give it a rest
Dragutin Dimitrijevic

Kursumlija, Serbia

#111 Feb 5, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Subhuman Serb we are far from cowards, we fought bravely for ourselves and our cause, while you sucked the c**ck of Western powers.

Ps we never sucked Austrian c**ck, that was you and Croats, that
Moron. I don't know about Croats, but Serbs never sucked anybody's c.ck. Especially not Austrian. Ask Franz Ferdinand if you find him.

Dragutin Dimitrijevic
Anonymous

Czech Republic

#112 Feb 5, 2013
Dragutin Dimitrijevic wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron. I don't know about Croats, but Serbs never sucked anybody's c.ck. Especially not Austrian. Ask Franz Ferdinand if you find him.
Dragutin Dimitrijevic
But they were also far from being enemies of Austria. Here on Topix virtually all Serbs claim that Austria is kinda Serbia's eternal enemy and that this is one of the reasons why they would never join the EU etc. In fact, Serbia and Austria became enemies only at very late stages of Europe's history, at the time of growing terrorist nationalism.
K Albanians r terrorists

Belgrade, Serbia

#113 Feb 5, 2013
The Czech people are protesting and demonstrating against fake kosovA.

http://facebookreporter.org/wp-content/upload...

Thank you Slavic brothers.

CCCC
K Albanians r terrorists

Belgrade, Serbia

#114 Feb 5, 2013
K Albanians r terrorists

Belgrade, Serbia

#115 Feb 5, 2013
PROTESTUJEME PROTI ULOUPENI KOSOVA SRBSKU!
Anonymous

Czech Republic

#116 Feb 5, 2013
K Albanians r terrorists wrote:
PROTESTUJEME PROTI ULOUPENI KOSOVA SRBSKU!
That is true, the majority of Czech people sees it this way. My opinion is somewhat different but you needn't care.

However, I have to draw your attention to the fact, that Milos Zeman was the Czech minister president throughout 1999.

In your mind.

#117 Feb 5, 2013
Dragutin Dimitrijevic wrote:
<quoted text>
Dragutin Dimitrijevic
Serbs did indeed suck Austria c**ck in 1848 revolution.
K Albanians r terrorists

Belgrade, Serbia

#118 Feb 5, 2013
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true, the majority of Czech people sees it this way. My opinion is somewhat different but you needn't care.
However, I have to draw your attention to the fact, that Milos Zeman was the Czech minister president throughout 1999.
1999 was 14 years ago. Do you know how much water flew in the Danube river since then??!!

Things tend to change, even with politicians. The most important thing, which you admitted, is that Czech people consider Kosovo a part of Serbia. Politicians will have to respect the opinion of their people sooner or later. Milos is already giving signals in that direction.

CCCC
NIKOLA

Pyrmont, Australia

#119 Feb 6, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
tug tug tug tug, ahhhh
I feel better now. Wanking is almost as good as sleeping with my filthy mother and Ugly sisters - Almost.
Wow, the 'reality" is, that you are a Pathetic, Demented FuckenLoser!!! Get some help you Disgusting Sick Freak...
Serbia

UK

#120 Feb 17, 2013
Long live our Czech Slavic brothers
reality

Pyrmont, Australia

#121 Feb 17, 2013
NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, the 'reality" is, that you are a Pathetic, Demented FuckenLoser!!! Get some help you Disgusting Sick Freak...
boo hoo its all true

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Your favourite Serb 12 min Shomi 20
Serbs should be in church, not on topix 13 min JosMeProsloNije 13
Rights of Croats in Serbia decline 20 min JosMeProsloNije 5
O transparentu na mecu protiv Totenhema. 21 min Shomi 1
TOP GEAR: "Albania a Nest of Thieves !" 1 hr Truthiness 1
Srbija glanca tudje oružje 1 hr Truthiness 1
Serb robbed Bayern goalkeeper Manuel Neuer 1 hr Truthiness 7
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 1 hr Teddy_ 1,959
Christian Albania welcomes the Pope 2 hr sava 26
•••