Czech president is derecognizing fake...

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#21 Jan 30, 2013
The_Baron you are correct.

However, Serbia, and also many other countries stole land from Hungary. In 1920, every THIRD Hungarian lived outside the borders.

Therefore, I CANNOT support 'Greater Serbia', and I see it as God's punishment for Serbia. Except it is not comparable, because Vojvodina is bigger, has more Hungarians now and in 1920 than Serbs in Kosovo.

A Romanian doesn't support Greater Hungary, a Croat doesnt support Greater Serbia, a Serb doesnt support Greater Bulgaria, so why should I support Greater Serbia?

In your mind.

#22 Jan 30, 2013
N I 4 N I wrote:
Slava Ivanu Konevu, he pwned hungayrian bi..es three times
First, in 1918, 1944, and again in 1956, a legend
I always knew you were a filthy commie, you fcking communist scumbag.

And he never "pwned" us, USSR was a much, MUCH bigger and stronger country than Hungary.

In your mind.

#23 Jan 30, 2013
As for 1944, you should read about history because the defence of Hungary was one of the most heroic but also hopeless (outnumbered, out gunned, no resources left, etc) parts of the war from the Axis point of view.

And for 1956 you should read about how university students armed with makeshift weapons held back 1000 Soviet tanks for several days before the inevitable happened you commie fck.

“"dark hereafter bliss"”

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#24 Jan 30, 2013
These miniscule feuds that take place on these forums are only time passers. In reality everybody comes from somewhere and you need to look at going forward and not going backwards. Once the Balkans figures that out and STOP being so tribal there will be much success and prosperity in the region…The Balkans need to snap out of the ancestral angst because while you're all fighting each other, others are coming in and taking what is yours away from you. You will be nations in name only but everything else will belong to those higher powers that sparked the spark of primitive pride which everyone of you ethnicities from the Balkans possess!
N I 4 N I

Sliema, Malta

#25 Jan 30, 2013
No I meant Konev was in command those times and led the forces to f...k you up in 1956 too, not talking about USSR
N I 4 N I

Madliena, Malta

#26 Jan 30, 2013
it's personal, know what I mean
reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#27 Jan 30, 2013

In your mind.

#28 Jan 30, 2013
N I 4 N I wrote:
it's personal, know what I mean
You have a personal vendetta against Hungarians?
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#29 Jan 30, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
You have a personal vendetta against Hungarians?
And why did you go to war against the USSR, indeed? Why didn't you want to simply consolidate your recent territorial gains? Was it a condition imposed by Germany?

In your mind.

#30 Jan 30, 2013
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
And why did you go to war against the USSR, indeed? Why didn't you want to simply consolidate your recent territorial gains? Was it a condition imposed by Germany?
1) Our goverment was extremly anti-communist, more so than the Germans. The Hungarian goverment saw the Molotov Ribbentrop pact as a Betrayal. Horthy was paranoid about Communism, and saw it as a danger.

2) Prime minister Bárdossy László said " “I want to warn everybody that in case of British-American victory Hungary would lose all its territories that it had managed to get back up to now and our position will be worse than it was at the time of Trianon.”

And he was absolutely 100% correct, note, this quote appears in Hungarian history books to justify our actions in the war.

3) It was competition between us, Romanians and also possibly Slovaks. If we got on the bad side of the Germans, they would most likely reverse the Vienna dictates.

If I am not mistaken, the performances of the Romanian and Hungarian army on the Eastern Front were to be the deciding factor over who will keep Northern Transylvania after the war.

4) Soviet fighter planes bombed Kassa (now Kosice) in an unprovoked attack, a day later we declared the war on the USSR.
(note, it is debatable over who was responsible for the attack, there is a possibly it was a German trick).

In your mind.

#31 Jan 30, 2013
Anyway, it has gotten to the point where we can celebrate our dead soldiers from WW2, even at an official level.

The thing is, Hungarian soldiers are not their best fighters on foreign soil far away from the country, history proves this, the only battles Hunyadi lost were far away from Hungary. We lost a loot of blood on the Eastern Front, but what I am most proud about is the defence of the country in 1944 to 1945, when we fought against impossible odds and did not give up easily.

To give you an idea, the battle of Budapest lasted 102 days, compared to 2 weeks for Berlin and 6 days for Vienna.
N I 4 N I

Sliema, Malta

#32 Jan 30, 2013
bah you compare Berlin 1945 when germans barely had one army group for defence with budapest 1944 when both germans and you still had big forces for defence.

In your mind.

#33 Jan 30, 2013
Big forces is 90,000 for city defence?
Miskolc

Sliema, Malta

#34 Jan 30, 2013
what is it comparing to 400,000 or 500,000 and even more they had before

In your mind.

#35 Jan 30, 2013
Say again in English

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#36 Jan 30, 2013
READ SERBS>

The now deposed Czech government had acknowledged Kosovo's independence despite the opposing viewpoints of the majority of parliamentary groups and the Czech's President, which is why there is a possibility of reexamining the disputable decision, the Vice President told a Frankfurt daily paper.[21]

Filip said that he will initiate the withdrawal of recognition of Kosovo, which is, according to him, legally possible because the procedure of its full recognition in Czech has not yet been formally completed.[21]

However, on March 31, 2009, the spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic, Zuzana Opletalová, denied any such "de-recognition" moves and reiterated the official Czech position that the recognition of Kosovo is a finished and irreversible act.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_Republic%E...
NIKOLA

Pyrmont, Australia

#37 Jan 30, 2013
prishtina wrote:
READ SERBS>
The now deposed Czech government had acknowledged Kosovo's independence despite the opposing viewpoints of the majority of parliamentary groups and the Czech's President, which is why there is a possibility of reexamining the disputable decision, the Vice President told a Frankfurt daily paper.[21]
Filip said that he will initiate the withdrawal of recognition of Kosovo, which is, according to him, legally possible because the procedure of its full recognition in Czech has not yet been formally completed. circa Mar 2009 [21]
hahaha You are Truly the DUMBEST Koqevar on ALL Forums (which is pretty impresive, considering All you Koqevar Peasants are Uneducated Inbred Primative Savages like Stern Des Stupid-Blimey-Alboz4Lies & ofcourse the FuckenIdiot from Buffalo)

You are quoting information that is FOUR YEARS OLD! You Stupid Imbecile.

Thank GOD the Czech Republic is a Democracy, and as such, can make Consitutional changes/ammendments when there is a Clear mandate (like ALL Democracies).
The fact that YOU posted the Czech Parliments MAJORITY Opposition to the premature recognition of the FAKE kosovo -
Just shows that you Filthy Disease Ridden Koqevars will NEVER be recognised by the World Majority Or the UN Or their Permanent Security Council Or the International Olympic Committee Or FIFA Or EUEFA Or The United Arab League & the List goes ON & ON & ON...

The fact is, MANY countries who prematurly gave their recognition to you Primative Criminal Koqevars are now reassessing their hasty decisions!!!

FuckFake Kosovo - God Bless the SERBIAN PROVINCE OF KOSOVO!!!

Jebiga pristina Picka, stvarno si Glupa i Blesava Koqevarska Kurva!!! Al nemoj plakat,Bog ipak oprosti Divlje Zivotinje i Budale, i ti si Oba hahahahahaha
Strahd

Melbourne, Australia

#38 Jan 31, 2013
prishtina wrote:
READ SERBS>
Filip said that he will initiate the withdrawal of recognition of Kosovo, which is, according to him, legally possible because the procedure of its full recognition in Czech has not yet been formally completed.[21]
However, on March 31, 2009, the spokesperson of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic, Zuzana Opletalová, denied any such "de-recognition" moves and reiterated the official Czech position that the recognition of Kosovo is a finished and irreversible act.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_Republic%E...
Those nations that 'recognised' Kosovo will eventually start rescinding that recognition. That was never a mainstream popular supported decision to give Kosovo nation status, and was simply an illegal act by international standards forced upon EU member nations by a bullying U.S led Nato playing political chess.

The rescinding of the fake Kosovo status is not a question of if, but of when.

It will happen and Kosovo will move back into the natural Serbian sphere. After all, Serbia is keeping Kosovo economically afloat.

The Albanian misadventure will end soon enough.

Kosovo je Srbija

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#39 Jan 31, 2013
relax CEDOS. When something is voted and approved in Parliament by the MPs, NO president or primeminister can do an act like on his own. Only if It`s a dictatorial state of course.

you serbs are so STUPID lol!
Anonymous

Czech Republic

#40 Jan 31, 2013
prishtina wrote:
relax CEDOS. When something is voted and approved in Parliament by the MPs, NO president or primeminister can do an act like on his own. Only if It`s a dictatorial state of course.
you serbs are so STUPID lol!
well, it wasn't actually voted upon in the Parliament here, because this is a power vested exclusively in the executive branch here in the Czech Republic

In any case, withdrawal of the recognition is out of question.

Besides, recognitions of states reflect generally the factual existence of a state (the presence of the 3 constitutive elements of a state within the meaning of the international law, namely the territory, the population and effective exercise of power). Recognitions generally do not or at least shouldn't relate to the question whether the recognizing state likes or dislikes the state to be recognized.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Novi Sad: Pokušao ciglom da ubije ćerku 15 min srbistan 1
Smederevo: Poznanika ubio, pa bacio u bunar 19 min srbistan 1
Poll Oklopne Jedinice opremljene sa tenkovima M-84 i... (Feb '15) 5 hr Vojska Republike ... 25
Serbs only 15% Slavic 21 hr Serbopithicus Afr... 11
Vučić: BiH me više brine nego albansk... 23 hr srbistan 1
Horor kod Požarevca: Slikala selfi sa mrtvom be... Wed srbistan 1
BL: Srbin telo žene bacio u fekalije Wed srbistan 1
More from around the web