Ukraine Jails General in Gongadze Murder Case, Serbia to Probe NATO Bombing

Jan 30, 2013 Full story: Transitions Online 96

Plus, Serbia eyes a Chinese-built ditch across the Balkans and Mongolia readies a new showcase for its looted treasures.

Full Story

Since: Nov 09

Podolsk, Russia

#42 Feb 3, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>Soviet coomunist pinkos never liberated anyone in Europe. In fact, Eastern Europe was enslaved from 1945 to 1991 by the communist bastard of the former soviet union.
Rubbish. This is what your anti Soviet propoganda says.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#43 Feb 3, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Rubbish. This is what your anti Soviet propoganda says.
the communist system was a diabolical and infernal system in the 20th century
Oliver Cromwell

Blackpool, UK

#44 Feb 3, 2013
hmmm wrote:
Besides, according to the Geneva Convention, propaganda is not a legitimate reason for bombing a TV station.
NATO committed countless war crimes in that war. The TV station was one of the milder ones.
Those bastards don't give a Rats arse about the Genever convention or any other Law,if we use their depraved logic the BBC should have been bombed,as for looking into the deaths of Serbian Journalists,well if they blamed Slobo for Nato bombing Serbia they deserved to be shot,thats what happens to people who collaborate with an Enemy when it attacks your Country,like that SOB Dinjij.

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#45 Feb 3, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Those bastards don't give a Rats arse about the Genever convention or any other Law,if we use their depraved logic the BBC should have been bombed,as for looking into the deaths of Serbian Journalists,well if they blamed Slobo for Nato bombing Serbia they deserved to be shot,thats what happens to people who collaborate with an Enemy when it attacks your Country,like that SOB Dinjij.
you talking about moral ?!? Huh! then serv, why are you residing in UK, a country that was a champion in bombing servia and amongst the first ones to recognize the Republic of Kosova !

if we follow that logic, you should be the first one, executed with one bullet in head !!!

Honestly speaking, you servs are such a hypocritic creatures who live using double standards !!!
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#46 Feb 3, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
Journalist ha! Do you even know what your talking about the Serbs had a $1000 bounty on out on any journalist shot and killed. When I talked to Serb sniper who spoke English cause he was educated in Britain he clarified any one with a camera, thus the bbc, ABC, German journalist, Russian journalist ect... Lots where sniped. The AbC guy was in a French un convoy poked his head out and bam he was toast. Only kicker to get the money is the requirement to bring a camera back to their commander. I saved two jap journalists just as Serb Chetniks where going to execute them. There's no higher ground in war NATO stopped the killing that remains fact and a NATO success.
Jay

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#47 Feb 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Journalist ha! Do you even know what your talking about the Serbs had a $1000 bounty on out on any journalist shot and killed. When I talked to Serb sniper who spoke English cause he was educated in Britain he clarified any one with a camera, thus the bbc, ABC, German journalist, Russian journalist ect... Lots where sniped. The AbC guy was in a French un convoy poked his head out and bam he was toast. Only kicker to get the money is the requirement to bring a camera back to their commander. I saved two jap journalists just as Serb Chetniks where going to execute them. There's no higher ground in war NATO stopped the killing that remains fact and a NATO success.
the only NATO "success" was bombing of chinese embassy
Oliver Cromwell

Preston, UK

#48 Feb 3, 2013
Stern des Sudens wrote:
<quoted text>
you talking about moral ?!? Huh! then serv, why are you residing in UK, a country that was a champion in bombing servia and amongst the first ones to recognize the Republic of Kosova !
if we follow that logic, you should be the first one, executed with one bullet in head !!!
Honestly speaking, you servs are such a hypocritic creatures who live using double standards !!!
I don't know how many times i have to tell you Nazi pieces of shit,i am English always have been,as for the Criminls who run my Country recognizing that Drug infested hell hole i am not responsible for their criminal actions.
Jay

Canada

#49 Feb 3, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
the only NATO "success" was bombing of chinese embassy
Yes it was a direct response to Chinese agents running out to buy pieces of the stealth bomber shot down. They purchased a chunk of the skin from a farmer and got it back to china safely. Now in the Chinese aircraft carrier we see chinas first stealth fighter jets, billion dollar research and Chinese get it for chump change and a new embassy lol.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#50 Feb 3, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
USSR had defeated Germany without sirious help from the west.
Anglo Saxon cowards were sitting and waiting while Russians were liberating Europe from German nazies.
All you could do was to threat USSR with your hukes and to go berserk around the world looting/shooting.
Annglo Saxon people are parasites.
They don`t work but live well.

You are absolutely right,

Tacitus in Roman times, says exactly the same thing about anglo saxons, in his History Treatise...GERMANIA...

Even in those days, anglo saxons were lazy uncivilised slobs, passing their time getting drunk, then going out murdering and stealing.

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#51 Feb 3, 2013
Oliver Cromwell wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know how many times i have to tell you Nazi pieces of shit,i am English always have been,as for the Criminls who run my Country recognizing that Drug infested hell hole i am not responsible for their criminal actions.
You are not the first serv to deny its own original nationality !sram je biti servin !
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#52 Feb 3, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Serbia's future is with Russia and it's allies,
if it wants security and a voice in the World.
your allies you mean Iran and syria + north korea, theo worst 3 regimes in the history but anyway you suit each other. You will not be able to doo anything for serbia however we all know how did your country accept that fact of Kosovo independence with no action same as you accept the fact israel bombing syria few days ago because you are to weak.
PS i bet you have some female member working here or in another arab country after all russians are famous family pimps

Location hidden

#53 Feb 3, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
your allies you mean Iran and syria + north korea, theo worst 3 regimes in the history but anyway you suit each other. You will not be able to doo anything for serbia however we all know how did your country accept that fact of Kosovo independence with no action same as you accept the fact israel bombing syria few days ago because you are to weak.
PS i bet you have some female member working here or in another arab country after all russians are famous family pimps

You're just a despicable american, anglo saxon, racist nazi, talking bollocks, you people are scum,

the sooner someone drops a few nuclear weapons on you filthy trash,
the better for humanity.
Jay

Sherwood Park, Canada

#54 Feb 3, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
USSR had defeated Germany without sirious help from the west.
Anglo Saxon cowards were sitting and waiting while Russians were liberating Europe from German nazies.
All you could do was to threat USSR with your hukes and to go berserk around the world looting/shooting.
Annglo Saxon people are parasites.
They don`t work but live well.
Your funny, I live in a modest house worth half a million because I work hard for my money, its the land of oppurtunity. How the hell do we live well but dont work??? That doesnt make sense. Some shifts are 24 days straight with 4 days off on 12 hr shifts. If a guy wanted to work 40 hours a week he can do that to either 4-10 hour shifts or 5-8's. Do you think we become advanced and live well by drinking vodka and blaming the world for our troubles lol. You have a lot to learn son. Off to fire up the barbecue for another steak.... maybe drive my new Ford truck to the beer store for a 6 pack, Ltr! PS if any Canadians looted and shooted I must apologies uasually we sort this out in the confines of a hockey rink, recall the last olympics we won the gold medal and sent the Russians home crying.
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#55 Feb 3, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
You're just a despicable american, anglo saxon, racist nazi, talking bollocks, you people are scum,
the sooner someone drops a few nuclear weapons on you filthy trash,
thD Canae better for humanity.
oh shut up you lazy russian parasite your country is nearly twice the area of the United States, Canada or China with very rich natural resources and not so high population yet your economical level of living sucks its not so better than in Mozambique you all sucks

Podolsk, Russia

#56 Feb 4, 2013
Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your funny, I live in a modest house worth half a million because I work hard for my money, its the land of oppurtunity. How the hell do we live well but dont work??? That doesnt make sense. Some shifts are 24 days straight with 4 days off on 12 hr shifts. If a guy wanted to work 40 hours a week he can do that to either 4-10 hour shifts or 5-8's. Do you think we become advanced and live well by drinking vodka and blaming the world for our troubles lol. You have a lot to learn son. Off to fire up the barbecue for another steak.... maybe drive my new Ford truck to the beer store for a 6 pack, Ltr! PS if any Canadians looted and shooted I must apologies uasually we sort this out in the confines of a hockey rink, recall the last olympics we won the gold medal and sent the Russians home crying.
What does Canada produce anyways?
Well, except hockey sticks. lol.

Russia had won Canada in hockey more often than Canada did.
Not to mention that the best players in NHL are from Russia.

Podolsk, Russia

#57 Feb 4, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
Russia is strong enough to beat the shit out of your American heads.
What did USA to help it`s pals from Gergia in 2008?
Nothong! Russia simply destroyed Georgian army which was created by assistence of USA in several days.
We all know if Russia will send it`s troops to liberated Kosovo, Ynkees will be standing aside and watching.
While Russia has nukes it doesn`t give a shit about NATO`s military might.

Location hidden

#58 Feb 4, 2013
diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
oh shut up you lazy russian parasite your country is nearly twice the area of the United States, Canada or China with very rich natural resources and not so high population yet your economical level of living sucks its not so better than in Mozambique you all sucks

Russia is solvent unlike your facking country.

Now, get lost. Hehehehe.
Oliver Cromwell

Burnley, UK

#59 Feb 4, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothong! Russia simply destroyed Georgian army which was created by assistence of USA in several days.
We all know if Russia will send it`s troops to liberated Kosovo, Ynkees will be standing aside and watching.
Yes i remember when a few Russian Paras landed at Pristina airport those Nato Generals were wetting themselves,it was lucky for them a drunken Court Jester was in charge of Russia and not Putin.
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#60 Feb 4, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its always IF russia will bla bla, since Cuban missile crisis to Kosovo, why dont you for change try something for real and stop wishing
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#61 Feb 4, 2013
Dimitri100 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Russia is solvent unlike your facking country.
Now, get lost. Hehehehe.
Russia is land of beggars and prostitutes with president and prime minister exchanging positions every few years
Russia is backward country

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vučić i Dačić sve češ&... 1 hr Rust 2
Most retarded Topix posers- Canadian Islamists 2 hr Dejzii94 16
CORRUPTED YUGOSLAVIAN FKN SLAVs! 2 hr Rust 3
Police in Kosovo stop driver with explosives 3 hr prishtina 7
Adolf Hitler alive and well in Independent Repu... 4 hr Rust 3
Srbin davio Hrvata, a onda mu spasao zivot 4 hr iron fist 1
Serbian tabloids generate hatred and intolerance 5 hr JosMeProsloNije 5
More from around the web