Why do Bosnians model themselves on the Turks?

Posted in the Serbia Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 81 Comments Last updated Nov 2, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Srpska

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

You drink pivo and eat svinja mesa, you speak Slav dialect like us and the cros and you still say you are muslims? lol
Srpska

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

the ottomans commited killings on all balkan people so why do they honour them?
Hannibalus

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Because when Serbs rejected those who took islamic faith the converts had to go and make a country of their own. Today it's known as bosnia. And, since they can't glorify Jesus, or Orthodox Saints, or anything from Serb or Slavic culture in general they have to honour their only friends turks and middle eastern taliban scum

Hope my answer helped.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Hannibalus wrote:
Because when Serbs rejected those who took islamic faith the converts had to go and make a country of their own. Today it's known as bosnia. And, since they can't glorify Jesus, or Orthodox Saints, or anything from Serb or Slavic culture in general they have to honour their only friends turks and middle eastern taliban scum
Hope my answer helped.
he is not Hannibalus since his real name is SERBOSLAVE
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Srpska wrote:
the ottomans commited killings on all balkan people so why do they honour them?
So did the Serbs. Serbs modled theyre crimes from Ottoman Turk crimes & then the Ustasha unfortunately copied & carried out the same type of crimes in Jasenovac. Its just an unfortunate vicious cycle of revenge & retribution in the Balkans.
Anonymous

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Srpska wrote:
You drink pivo and eat svinja mesa, you speak Slav dialect like us and the cros and you still say you are muslims? lol
Alot of SECULAR MUSLIMS drink & eat pork. Its not uncommon.
Srpska

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

kolemanturcin wrote:
<quoted text> Alot of SECULAR MUSLIMS drink & eat pork. Its not uncommon.
true muslims don't eat pig or drink pivo lol you can ask most bosnians arabic or turk words they won't know any apart from Allahu akbar or insallah which anyone would know.
Srpska

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

kolemanturcin wrote:
<quoted text> So did the Serbs. Serbs modled theyre crimes from Ottoman Turk crimes & then the Ustasha unfortunately copied & carried out the same type of crimes in Jasenovac. Its just an unfortunate vicious cycle of revenge & retribution in the Balkans.
know it ain't the ustasa learnt their torture methods from the germans and italians when they were training in Italy.Bosnians use turkish style of punishment Serbs just shoot straight away.
Srpska

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Hannibalus wrote:
Hope my answer helped.
it's all dumb though they have more things in common with Slavs than with turks.Their names are only turkish and thats basically it.
Anonymous

Aspendale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Srpska wrote:
<quoted text>know it ain't the ustasa learnt their torture methods from the germans and italians when they were training in Italy.Bosnians use turkish style of punishment Serbs just shoot straight away.
So according to you, serbs are the most civilized of killers, if there is such a thing. Oh come on man, i think you know more about the long history of serb crimes in the balkans then what youre letting on. There are plenty of substantuated verified documents & reports on how horrific serb crimes were against defenceless civilians. ref.- google : albanian massacres in balkans 1912-13. Dont go through life with youre head burried in the sand. You pesonnaly know about horrific crimes commited against the serbian people. Are horrific crimes commited against Albanians,Croats,slovenes,bosn iaks & roma any different just because they are not serbs. Once you open up youre heart & mind to other peoples suffering you become a better person for it & a better christian. And you go through life knowing that you are a true witness against evil, both youre side & the other side. False Witnessing isnt a christian virtue in Jesus Christs or gods view.
Srpska

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

kolemanturcin wrote:
<quoted text> So according to you, serbs are the most civilized of killers, if there is such a thing. Oh come on man, i think you know more about the long history of serb crimes in the balkans then what youre letting on. There are plenty of substantuated verified documents & reports on how horrific serb crimes were against defenceless civilians. ref.- google : albanian massacres in balkans 1912-13. Dont go through life with youre head burried in the sand. You pesonnaly know about horrific crimes commited against the serbian people. Are horrific crimes commited against Albanians,Croats,slovenes,bosn iaks & roma any different just because they are not serbs. Once you open up youre heart & mind to other peoples suffering you become a better person for it & a better christian. And you go through life knowing that you are a true witness against evil, both youre side & the other side. False Witnessing isnt a christian virtue in Jesus Christs or gods view.
listen the turks were well known for their disgusting brutality towards enemies.We have done crazy shit but it doesn't change the fact the ustase crimes were as brutal as the germans. Muslims would always slice your throat if they caught you.
Naderelle

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Religion was never reason why Yugolsavia broke apart!It was never about religion to begin with. Religion,Ottoman Empire and Second World war was all used by Milosevic as an excuse to rally up the Serbs in order to fulfill his Greater Serbia dream!

Milosevic used the same point of view as Hitler did. An ethnically pure state!
Naderelle

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Srpska wrote:
You will find these kind of people everywhere and in every religion!!
Srpska

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Naderelle wrote:
<quoted text>
You will find these kind of people everywhere and in every religion!!
lol no you don't
Srpska

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Naderelle wrote:
Religion was never reason why Yugolsavia broke apart!It was never about religion to begin with. Religion,Ottoman Empire and Second World war was all used by Milosevic as an excuse to rally up the Serbs in order to fulfill his Greater Serbia dream!
Milosevic used the same point of view as Hitler did. An ethnically pure state!
you wanted independence because people like you thought you were do good for us.Izetbegovic rallied his people up they were more than happy for war to break out. Bosnian did kill serbian chidren in world war two btw
Ginevresus

Scranton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Now bosnian taliban will whine how you went back to WW2 lol

That fake muslim pork eater must understand that if you want to find where and how the hate started you gotta go back in past.
Srpska

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Ginevresus wrote:
Now bosnian taliban will whine how you went back to WW2 lol
That fake muslim pork eater must understand that if you want to find where and how the hate started you gotta go back in past.
i know LOL hes like a broken record .His kind shot ours along with croats long before the shit in the 90's.Ustase and Handschare were hitlers slaves who cleansed everyone.They were the first ever genociders in the balkans.Lots of accusations on the Serbs turned out to be false anyway not denying Srebrenica but there were things that were made up.He will just say that Jasenovac was a myth and krajina lol
Naderelle

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Srpska wrote:
<quoted text>you wanted independence because people like you thought you were do good for us.Izetbegovic rallied his people up they were more than happy for war to break out. Bosnian did kill serbian chidren in world war two btw
Serbs killed civilans as well so why are you even mentioning it..What makes you people any better?

Its Serbs who thought they were better than others in Yugoslavia not the other way around..Thats why you Serbs had people like Milosevic who thought he can easily create a state where Serbs should dominate Yugoslavia over others..He was mistaken...
Naderelle

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Srpska wrote:
<quoted text>i know LOL hes like a broken record .His kind shot ours along with croats long before the shit in the 90's.Ustase and Handschare were hitlers slaves who cleansed everyone.They were the first ever genociders in the balkans.Lots of accusations on the Serbs turned out to be false anyway not denying Srebrenica but there were things that were made up.He will just say that Jasenovac was a myth and krajina lol
Excuses!!!
Naderelle

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2012

Judged:

Srpska wrote:
<quoted text>lol no you don't
lol another arogant religious nutcase...

There are so many cases where people preach religion to other people,then they turn around and create horrible acts..It happens in all religious...Its religious people like you who cant accept reality...

You can call me a broken record,insult me or call me names it really doesnt matter to me because it wont change facts...Majority of the people on this planet are in some ways hypocrites..I dont pretend to be better than others because i am not but unlike you i accept reality!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Serbia Forum right now

Search the Serbia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 2 hr Magyar 101 8,806
Serbian village raises complaint about UAE purc... 3 hr PARAGA 31
Potomak Skenderbega se vratio u pravoslavlje 4 hr Mutti Merkel 1
Slav = Slave 4 hr Bard the Albanian 25
Every Year On July 11, Bosnian Muslims Hold A M... 6 hr Blahblah80 75
Albanians vs. Bosnians - More Islamic? - Who is... 6 hr pact with the devil 4
Albanians+Bosnians = Slaves of Islam = Forever ... 6 hr siptarfakis turkochtonos 25
servia's Nazi Past and Genocide Against Jews in... 13 hr Dr Milan Grol 42
Debunking Famous Albanian Myths (Apr '13) 17 hr Teddy_ 1,365
•••
•••