Castle Hill, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2012

Shomi wrote:
What they did to the poor Kurds, what are still doing to them. And plan to do. Look up what Turkish Prime Minister said about the Kurds. They still deny the genocide.
Dont you mean the Armenians

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
<quoted text>Dont you mean the Armenians
My bad. But one part is true, they hate Kurds, they(Kurds) are Orthodox nation, they are really suffering with Turks. And they are still against Armenians. And did you know that they want to return to the Balkans? They put their series trough, entire region is watching the. They interfere in Serbian inner religious matters, in Bosnia as well, Croatia and so on. They want to return here. And they have success in it.
Adonis

Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
<quoted text>Dont you mean the Armenians
When Turks came from Turkmenistan to work in Byzantine empire, they starter crimes, they took children from the arms of their mothers and they made them their soldiers. They made many genocides, they killed 1.5 Millions of Armenians in one night !!!. They conquer Costantinople in 1453, they burn Smyrna in 1922 with the worst crime in the history of humanity. They burn the Greeks of Constantinople in 1955 because in Cyprus we starter a revolt against British occupation and we wanted ( and still want) to be united with mother Greece.
They invaded in Cyprus and still occupies 37% of the island.
They challage Greece every day in Agean sea.
They tortune Kurds.

All Turkey's history is FULL of crimes and of course all Turkey land is Greek land under occupation.

The worst kind of a human is the Turk !
Adonis

Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Shomi wrote:
<quoted text>My bad. But one part is true, they hate Kurds, they(Kurds) are Orthodox nation, they are really suffering with Turks. And they are still against Armenians. And did you know that they want to return to the Balkans? They put their series trough, entire region is watching the. They interfere in Serbian inner religious matters, in Bosnia as well, Croatia and so on. They want to return here. And they have success in it.
Greeks + Serbs will destroy Turkey.
Yes is true that they interfearing in Serbia,Kosovo is a GREAT example of that. What the f--k Albanias wants in Kosovo? Kosovo is Serbian. Also, Skopia is NOT "Macedonia". Macedonia is Greek. All that is a propaganda by Turks.
But we will NOT let them, enough is enough.

They already shitted in their pants, they tried to send ships in the gas pumps here in Cyprus, but Isreal sent their submarines.

Turks thinks they are powerful but they are JUST a dog; the dog of the Americans, they telling them to jump, they jumping:)

Turks thinks they can frighten us the Orthodoxs, but we will give them the RIGHT asnwer.

Greece + Cyprus = Hellas
Hellas + Servia = Grecoserbia

the new nation will be the Grecoserbian one !!!!

Greeks and Sebs will be united for ever !!!!!!!!!!
Dr Milan Sufflay

Bangor, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Adonis wrote:
<quoted text>
When Turks came from Turkmenistan to work in Byzantine empire, they starter crimes, they took children from the arms of their mothers and they made them their soldiers. They made many genocides, they killed 1.5 Millions of Armenians in one night !!!. They conquer Costantinople in 1453, they burn Smyrna in 1922 with the worst crime in the history of humanity. They burn the Greeks of Constantinople in 1955 because in Cyprus we starter a revolt against British occupation and we wanted ( and still want) to be united with mother Greece.
They invaded in Cyprus and still occupies 37% of the island.
They challage Greece every day in Agean sea.
They tortune Kurds.
All Turkey's history is FULL of crimes and of course all Turkey land is Greek land under occupation.
The worst kind of a human is the Turk !
Hirvatistan - Turkiye
Dr Milan Sufflay

Bangor, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Adonis wrote:
<quoted text>
Greeks + Serbs will destroy Turkey.
Yes is true that they interfearing in Serbia,Kosovo is a GREAT example of that. What the f--k Albanias wants in Kosovo? Kosovo is Serbian. Also, Skopia is NOT "Macedonia". Macedonia is Greek. All that is a propaganda by Turks.
But we will NOT let them, enough is enough.
They already shitted in their pants, they tried to send ships in the gas pumps here in Cyprus, but Isreal sent their submarines.
Turks thinks they are powerful but they are JUST a dog; the dog of the Americans, they telling them to jump, they jumping:)
Turks thinks they can frighten us the Orthodoxs, but we will give them the RIGHT asnwer.
Greece + Cyprus = Hellas
Hellas + Servia = Grecoserbia
the new nation will be the Grecoserbian one !!!!
Greeks and Sebs will be united for ever !!!!!!!!!!
Croatia, Bosnia, Albania, Kosovo, Makedonija & Bulgaria
Dr Milan Sufflay

Bangor, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

& Turkiye
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Shomi wrote:
<quoted text>My bad. But one part is true, they hate Kurds, they(Kurds) are Orthodox nation, they are really suffering with Turks. And they are still against Armenians. And did you know that they want to return to the Balkans? They put their series trough, entire region is watching the. They interfere in Serbian inner religious matters, in Bosnia as well, Croatia and so on. They want to return here. And they have success in it.
what do you mean Kurds are orthodox nation, and since when.they are almost all muslims??and there was only about 200 hundred thousands of jews and by the way Saladin was Kurd also kurds are suffering in all area not only in tukey
Al-berto

Tirana, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 28, 2012

Why you people talk only for destructions? Destruction of Macedonia, Albania, Turkey, Kosova etc...?

Apparently this is part of your antiwestern feelings or just an complexity of your national failure. It will not be better to think how to resolve your actual crisis and to pay your debt to Europe? How do you think the today's situation in Greece will be solved? Talking bullshit about other nations?

May God give you a little more brain to understand how ridiculouse you are!
Adonis

Cyprus

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Al-berto wrote:
Why you people talk only for destructions? Destruction of Macedonia, Albania, Turkey, Kosova etc...?
Apparently this is part of your antiwestern feelings or just an complexity of your national failure. It will not be better to think how to resolve your actual crisis and to pay your debt to Europe? How do you think the today's situation in Greece will be solved? Talking bullshit about other nations?
May God give you a little more brain to understand how ridiculouse you are!
Hahahahaha, the BIGGEST joke. An Albanian, is trying to give us lessons. Who? Albanians, a country which is 300 years behind the cililazation. Albania, STOLE Kosovo from Serbia.

Do you know why Albania will NEVER have a debt problem? is because Albania will NEVER have money:):)

Greece is in EU since 1981, Cyprus is in EU since 2004, Serbia will join EU in 2015. Albania and Turkey will join EU in..... NEVER.

hahaha, lol, Albanias are trying to teach us :):):)

First get civilize, give Kosovo back to Serbs, tell to Skopie to NOT stealing the name Macedonia from us, build an economy and then come to talk .

And of course, when we establish democracy,civilazation and science, you were living in caves.

Wash your mouth BEFORE mention Greece.
DobricaCosiCCCC

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

NIKOLA wrote:
<quoted text>
You are Truly an IGNORANT IMBECILE!!!!
Still, its Not all your fault, your mother slept with her Brothers Uncles Nieghbours, Goats,Pigs,Dogs & the Village IDIOT.
Anyone of the group above may be the Unlucky Creature that is your FATHER, so it is No Wonder your such an IDIOTIC PATHETIC LOSER!!!
Ajd sad Mrs i id Jebi svoj Rodjaci ka sto ti je obicaj, Odje si Mnogo Dosadjao.
CRKNI DA BOG DA - PICKO JEDAN NE PISMENI!!!
servo sickness

“Let's debate:)”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Judged:

Adonis wrote:
<quoted text>
is NOT a sevian myth, is the truth.
Turks made crimes and they will pay for that!!!!!!!
Don't worry my Greek brother, Serbia is with you all the way.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2012

Adonis wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahaha, the BIGGEST joke. An Albanian, is trying to give us lessons. Who? Albanians, a country which is 300 years behind the cililazation. Albania, STOLE Kosovo from Serbia.
Do you know why Albania will NEVER have a debt problem? is because Albania will NEVER have money:):)
Greece is in EU since 1981, Cyprus is in EU since 2004, Serbia will join EU in 2015. Albania and Turkey will join EU in..... NEVER.
hahaha, lol, Albanias are trying to teach us :):):)
First get civilize, give Kosovo back to Serbs, tell to Skopie to NOT stealing the name Macedonia from us, build an economy and then come to talk .
And of course, when we establish democracy,civilazation and science, you were living in caves.
Wash your mouth BEFORE mention Greece.
Serbia will not join EU in 2015... They, if continue to follow the right path will join well after 2020..
Al-berto

Tirana, Albania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2012

Adonis wrote:
<quoted text>
And other bla bla bla :)

Why you get so surprised? You never would have been a civilisation if they where not Albanians. Greek Independence war was leaded by Albanians. The leader was an Albanian (Marko Botsari). Out of 100 "Greek" heroes 90 where Albanians. Georgios Karaiskakis, Laskarina Bouboulina, Theodoros Kolokotronis, Andreas Vokos(miaoulis), Georgios Dimitrios Flessas etc..., where not greek speakers and most of them could not speak or could speak just a little bit. Known as arvanitas, their spoken language was an other - Arvanikos. An Albanian even if it is an old albanian can understand it while an Greek can't understand it at all. If you can please give me an translation of this "Greek" Arvanitas. I'm not asking to translate me the part which is spoken in Greek and subtitled in Albanian

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

What does not came from an "Greek" Arvanikos but from a proper greek source:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Finally to not come to toponimography where you will fall totally, what would be of Greece without Albanians. NOOOOO OOOONEE TRAAAACEEE. Trust me! It would be better if you verify your roots. May be you too belong to this "300 years behind the civilisation".

If not, then you are right to hate us. If they wheren't albanians, today you would belong to an more powerful country called Turkye!

At least they don't have debits and got plenty of money, Isn't it ;))))

May be the topix should have been an other to keep discussing about this matter but now we are talking for Serbs ;)
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 4, 2012

Judged:

every third serb knows he is related to turkey way or another just look at their faces
Ekatarina

Beograd, Serbia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Buahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa
Da bas imam turske krvi,a i licim na one crnomanjaste smrdljivce.Izgledam tako da je Hitler danas ziv mogao bi da me ima kao primer arijevske rase.A Srbi to i jesu.Svetla put,plave oci,svetlosmedja kosa(na prelazu izme&#273;u plave i smedje).I takvih Srba ima koliko hoces.
Bolje one glupave turske glumce sa svetlim ocima i svetlom puti da zamolimo da urade DNK analizu cisto da vidimo koliko je tu srpskih,ruskih i gena ostalih naroda koji su im malo izbeleli rasu.Uostalom,svajcarski geneticari su objasnili i izneli da su Turci narod koji je najvise uticaja primio,a ne rasirio i to je jasno kao dan.Postavljac ove teme je neka jadna siptarcina,ili balijica,kojih je pun ovaj forum.Sve jadnik do jadnika,prosto toliko ponavljaju kako su Srbi Turci kao da sami sebe zele da ubede u to.Hahaaaa,samo tako nastavite,bas ste mi zabavni,taman da uradim doktorsku disertaciju iz oblasti psihijatrije.
Papa,izgubljeni slucajevi,lepo sanjajte
diroguevara

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

diroguevara wrote:
every third serb knows he is related to turkey way or another just look at their faces
Serb dna is much more Slavic than dna of an bosnian muslim turk

so called bosniaks are synonym for turks in balkans

every bosniak is related to turkey and turks

no××ica srebrenica broj 2 uskoro

Banovic

“World is ruled by>>>”

Since: Dec 08

law of the jungle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
Serb dna is much more Slavic than dna of an bosnian muslim turk
so called bosniaks are synonym for turks in balkans
every bosniak is related to turkey and turks
no××ica srebrenica broj 2 uskoro
Banovic
turks were given serbian females for some food and protection and serbian man is chicken all over the history therefore your people are related to turkey like or not that's the truth
Noz kolac jasenovac

“World is ruled by>>>”

Since: Dec 08

law of the jungle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 9, 2012

Ekatarina wrote:
Buahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaa
Da bas imam turske krvi,a i licim na one crnomanjaste smrdljivce.Izgledam tako da je Hitler danas ziv mogao bi da me ima kao primer arijevske rase.A Srbi to i jesu.Svetla put,plave oci,svetlosmedja kosa(na prelazu izme&#273;u plave i smedje).I takvih Srba ima koliko hoces.
Bolje one glupave turske glumce sa svetlim ocima i svetlom puti da zamolimo da urade DNK analizu cisto da vidimo koliko je tu srpskih,ruskih i gena ostalih naroda koji su im malo izbeleli rasu.Uostalom,svajcarski geneticari su objasnili i izneli da su Turci narod koji je najvise uticaja primio,a ne rasirio i to je jasno kao dan.Postavljac ove teme je neka jadna siptarcina,ili balijica,kojih je pun ovaj forum.Sve jadnik do jadnika,prosto toliko ponavljaju kako su Srbi Turci kao da sami sebe zele da ubede u to.Hahaaaa,samo tako nastavite,bas ste mi zabavni,taman da uradim doktorsku disertaciju iz oblasti psihijatrije.
Papa,izgubljeni slucajevi,lepo sanjajte
pola vaseg naroda je mrko ajde ne seri vlahinjo
Noz Zica Srebrenica

Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

diroguevara wrote:
<quoted text>
turks were given serbian females for some food and protection and serbian man is chicken all over the history therefore your people are related to turkey like or not that's the truth
Noz kolac jasenovac
turks were given bosnian females for some food religion and protection and bosnian man is chicken all over history therefore your people are related to turkey like or not that's the truth

noz zica srebrenica broj 2 uskoro

bosniaks = pure turks

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••