Serbian girls
Strahd

Australia

#5406 Mar 2, 2013
Katana II wrote:
<quoted text>
It looks like this are goodbye comments.
One thing I can guarantee you and others, that this forum won't be the same without you, without that positive energy that can only be produced and transmitted by people like you( and let me tell you that in this direction you are the one and only).
I'm terrified recently by those polls created by both sides every time I open this forum, who only can poison human soul, and fill them with hate, wishes for killings and sadistic expressions that can't be attributed to human kind.
What I've admired mostly from your side it was the attitude, calmness and extraordinar ability to reject that full scale of profanities adressed directly or indirectly to you and the skill to send only love messages, rationality, and good will.
Wishing you all the best( from bottom of my heart), I salute you and may god bless you.
I wish you all success and because we have the same occupations, who knows maybe will meet one day. I hope.
Best wishes wherever you go , and god bless you!!!
Well, here I am with my pick and shovel going trough the archives cause I like to unravel mysteries.

Although this is a different from my usual political historical forays as it involves a matter between two posters and a certain tragedy or so some say.

Certainly the messaging above is different.

'I'm terrified recently by those polls'

Yeah, you should be lol
Strahd

Australia

#5407 Mar 2, 2013
girl n wrote:
<quoted text>
Katana HVALA TI!!!
Nadam se da cemo se sresti jednog dana,ko zna...svet je mali;)
Saljem ti poljubac i VELIKI POZDRAV;)
sweet ain't it
Strahd

Australia

#5408 Mar 2, 2013
Anyway, this sht is too weird for me.

I will sum it up in one post about what it was all about.
Tesla is a car

Mosjøen, Norway

#5409 Mar 2, 2013
Strahd

Do you never sleep?
Strahd

Australia

#5410 Mar 2, 2013
Tesla is a car wrote:
Strahd
Do you never sleep?
Sorry, what's that you are saying ?

Too busy looking down the page reading 'Tesla is a car','Tesla is a car','Tesla is a car' on every thread.

You get around.
The Color Blurple nurple

Stamford, CT

#5411 Mar 2, 2013
Serbian girls look like Greek girls.olive skinned,annoying,controlling and hairy.the only difference is that Serbian girls are manipulative.im not sure if Greek girls are manipulative or not.but Serbs look more like Greeks than they do like Russians
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#5412 Mar 3, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, here I am with my pick and shovel going trough the archives cause I like to unravel mysteries.
Although this is a different from my usual political historical forays as it involves a matter between two posters and a certain tragedy or so some say.
Certainly the messaging above is different.
'I'm terrified recently by those polls'
Yeah, you should be lol
how did i know i would find u here? hahaha
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#5413 Mar 3, 2013
The Color Blurple nurple wrote:
Serbian girls look like Greek girls.olive skinned,annoying,controlling and hairy.the only difference is that Serbian girls are manipulative.im not sure if Greek girls are manipulative or not.but Serbs look more like Greeks than they do like Russians
none too bright either, don't be fooled by the number of them in serb politics.(just means the men there are really thick).

albanian, greek, serbian, bulgar, romaanian & further east(better looking) but basically no idea how to please a man.
western girls better in every way.
only thing u can say is when young, no mcdonalds, when older,.. yuk
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#5414 Mar 3, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Too busy looking down the page reading 'Tesla is a car','Tesla is a car','Tesla is a car' on every thread.
You get around.
errrr.......
tesla is dust, tesla is dust
come back to reality haha

da vinci was the greatest (& he is also dust).
every1 knows that name, not tesla.
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#5415 Mar 3, 2013
Strahd wrote:
Anyway, this sht is too weird for me.
I will sum it up in one post about what it was all about.
i didn't know pubic servants knew about mathematics,
or about reality hoho
u must be only 1, but u ignore it/me, hahaha
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#5416 Mar 3, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
You remind me of 'truth' so called 'girl n' from the past.....or are you Goga, Ivan....perhaps Stern.
haha, maybe dalmatino?
Tesla is a car

Mosjøen, Norway

#5417 Mar 3, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
You get around.
https://www.google.no/url...
Strahd

Australia

#5418 Mar 3, 2013
Tesla is a car wrote:
Well, Tesla would be a name associated with advancement and I am not surprised of its association in the motoring field. Been eyeing this 1980's Pontiac I seen been sold on ebay in the states.

Should get that pic.

That's just it, price at $15000 U.S. not bad, going there and paying the extra thousands to ship it here might still be cheaper than the ones sold for 30 or more grand here. I find out now that I don't have to change the steering wheel to the other side.

However, even though it comes from General Motors, the guys responsible for the Holden, replacing the parts would be a nightmare. Still......
Strahd

Australia

#5419 Mar 3, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
none too bright either, don't be fooled by the number of them in serb politics.(just means the men there are really thick).
albanian, greek, serbian, bulgar, romaanian & further east(better looking) but basically no idea how to please a man.
western girls better in every way.
only thing u can say is when young, no mcdonalds, when older,.. yuk
That Koka from Macedonia seemed interested in you, but you never replied back to her question hoho.
Strahd

Australia

#5420 Mar 3, 2013
I thought this would be a quick thing. It is anything but that. Now I’m stuck in this drama wanting to see it to the end. Alright here it goes.

The heroine of this little tale Girl N, Candy N, Lana or Lara A seems to be a young, most likely Yugoslav type woman, naïve, foolish and young, head in the clouds with no Strahd in her era to show her a few posts and links to set her straight. Truth be told I am starting to warm up to her character, and would have pointed out her errors after the disaster that followed.

The villain of the piece, the charlatan is known as Katana II, Zhivago and Stern, all one and the same. Under those other niks he was a slightly milder version of himself, in fact hid many of those ugly facets of his character from poor Lara. Had she been a little wiser like the Serbian women I have come across here it would have been different thing.

I’m not going to describe the interchange between the two, but read a few pages onwards from page 156 to get an idea. Admittedly it is a little too much with the emphasis on youtube music videos,
love song titles, messages, book fairs and the etc

This was back in late 2008.

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TSCAO...

Jan 25 2010 Post 3745 Zhivago, usual love message to the Lara.‘Mon amour’… lol.

Now I have a busy schedule for most of the day. We will resume some of this, maybe tonight, and take off from where I left it here and continue this tragic love story.
Tesla is a car

Mosjøen, Norway

#5421 Mar 3, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Tesla would be a name associated with advancement and I am not surprised of its association in the motoring field. Been eyeing this 1980's Pontiac I seen been sold on ebay in the states.
Should get that pic.
That's just it, price at $15000 U.S. not bad, going there and paying the extra thousands to ship it here might still be cheaper than the ones sold for 30 or more grand here. I find out now that I don't have to change the steering wheel to the other side.
However, even though it comes from General Motors, the guys responsible for the Holden, replacing the parts would be a nightmare. Still......
A Tesla in my country with the biggest battery is like 70000 Euro, not exactly cheap, but the look damn nice. Personally i would never buy a elektric car
Strahd

Australia

#5422 Mar 3, 2013
Tesla is a car wrote:
<quoted text>
A Tesla in my country with the biggest battery is like 70000 Euro, not exactly cheap, but the look damn nice. Personally i would never buy a elektric car
I have driven many car types, and my appreciation of a good car comes from the performance from that experience alone, wether we talk about fuel efficiency, handling capabilities on and off road, even comfort and feel.

Yeah, remember the story about Tesla replacing the normal engine of some car back in the 1930’s with an electric motor and taking it for a spin, but it is an unverified story.

Not into electric engine cars myself. That price tag alone is a little steep, although normally the second and third generation models marketed to a wider public may go for less than that. They run for less in the U.S. compared to what you pay out in Europe anyway for those types of cars.

My impression was that you almost had to lose an arm and a leg to own a car in Norway. A friend who went to Denmark said something about extra taxes or licencing fees for vehicle ownership, but I am not up on the details or if that would apply to Norway.
Dalmatino

Australia

#5423 Mar 3, 2013
Strahd wrote:
I thought this would be a quick thing. It is anything but that. Now I’m stuck in this drama wanting to see it to the end. Alright here it goes.
The heroine of this little tale Girl N, Candy N, Lana or Lara A seems to be a young, most likely Yugoslav type woman, naïve, foolish and young, head in the clouds with no Strahd in her era to show her a few posts and links to set her straight. Truth be told I am starting to warm up to her character, and would have pointed out her errors after the disaster that followed.
The villain of the piece, the charlatan is known as Katana II, Zhivago and Stern, all one and the same. Under those other niks he was a slightly milder version of himself, in fact hid many of those ugly facets of his character from poor Lara. Had she been a little wiser like the Serbian women I have come across here it would have been different thing.
I’m not going to describe the interchange between the two, but read a few pages onwards from page 156 to get an idea. Admittedly it is a little too much with the emphasis on youtube music videos,
love song titles, messages, book fairs and the etc
This was back in late 2008.
Jan 25 2010 Post 3745 Zhivago, usual love message to the Lara.‘Mon amour’… lol.
Now I have a busy schedule for most of the day. We will resume some of this, maybe tonight, and take off from where I left it here and continue this tragic love story.
Sure thing chooch, you're outta your depth and you couldn't handle a Slavic girl. Slavic girls are the best but they are ball breakers as well, you'd cry to mama after 5 min with one lolol.
:D
Strahd

Australia

#5424 Mar 3, 2013
The critics are barking, but they always do.

This is a very embarrassing situation in terms of the topic, but I am compelled to complete this Gothic romance tale.
Strahd

Australia

#5425 Mar 3, 2013
Amazing that a few years ago something like this existed here. Even more extraordinary that it was allowed to continue without every Tom, Dick and Harry poster jumping in with the usual jeers and insults. Perhaps some posters in their need for interethnic harmony blinded themselves to the fact of the evil nature of the poster involved.

Anyway, back to the story

After my last instalment we find that in Feb 8 2010 Stern appears in his more modern persona, or his real persona.

However, on post 3782 of the same page an Ivan brings to the fore the unhealthy mental state Katana II aka Stern, something about his reactions to some poster called Serb king. Anyone reading the post would automatically be alerted to the sick mind already present in the poster, the fall into madness had started earlier.

Feb 12 2010 Post 3878 Lara responds to Zhivago strangely enough, oblivious in her foolish and or youthful naivety of the evil nature of the Devil in human guise, and Stern is back as Zhivago same day and month post 3881. It is obvious that he can’t resist continuing his damaging charade.

The love interchange continues into Feb 13 2010. At this point I already feel sorry for her, blindsided to reality by her desperate need for love.

Instalment for tonight ends here. More to follow.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rebel flag controversy 1 in long line of disput... 1 hr Rockstar 5
News 7 Best Places to Visit in Serbia That Are Safe ... 2 hr Jethro66 1
News Monument to Gavrilo Princip unveiled in Belgrade 3 hr Jethro66 7
srpkulja (prljoslavna): "srbi su genocidni" 5 hr Krvavi Jasenovac 8
Dačić: Četnici su mi zaklali ujaka 5 hr contradiction 25
Svim Srbistancima jebem Vidovdan... 6 hr Muslimanska budala 4
chetniks resqued during wwii 500 american pilots 6 hr contradiction 2
More from around the web