First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Oct 12

Serbia

#1 Aug 23, 2013
SerboNazi talk's and spitts alot of shit on topix but never once reveald his background. My thought's say his a Austrian Jew with down syndrome?

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#2 Aug 24, 2013
He is more clear about AntiSerb hate, than about his origins. His nickname proves it.

I think he is ashamed of his origins or even he is unclear about it.

On the second place he is Anti Muslim, but only after hate for Serbs.

The rest is lack of creativity, lack of wider view, a lot of childish repeating, commenting without reading, mixing people....etc.

My guess would be Alzheimer at the beginning.

“ Cetnik Sumadijas Clarified”

Since: Feb 09

Cute Cetnik Servs

#3 Aug 24, 2013
Zaccaria wrote:
SerboNazi talk's and spitts alot of shit on topix but never once reveald his background. My thought's say his a Austrian Jew with down syndrome?
someone from austria or germany would want to avoid nazi at all costs.... not in this case...he hates serbs, not sure he hates muslims as much, ocassionally attacks christian orthodoxy and when confronted about it does not respond,no pure german, english or austrian would care or be interested to participate in an albanian or serbian forum, unless u are Cromwell from UK who pretends to be english with his awful english or LA PRIMERA pretending to be albanian, mind u they are all serbs.
my gut feelin is he is born in austria of kosovar parents or third generation in austria and the fact he hates orthodox christians makes him either a muslim from kosova or catholic from croatia...or he could be a jew originally but then why would a jew be part of a serbian forum..

Cute Cetnik Servs

#4 Aug 24, 2013
A:So that shiptars can butcher Serbs without interruption is that right?
Well no can do, UNMIK stays

B:serbonazis says:

the serbs butchered the Croats, Muslims and Kosovars.

(no mention of jews) as u can see

its ok attackin' serbs and pointin' out who they really are and what they did or do but its gettin' borin now esp with one line stories and sentences...no wonder paper lace has had enough...the difference between SERBONAZIS AND SQUARE -1 is that in the case of square-1 his posts are reduced to startin threads, without comments in them , sometimes in serbian who gets provoked easily every time turkey or turks get mentioned...and all his two line sentences are about hatred not for serbs but albanians.
Austriacus

France

#5 Aug 24, 2013
according to his own words he is:

austrian, german, french, dutch, italian, british, spanish, hungarian, swiss. And his religion is zionism.

Half of europe took turns on his mommy and grandma. Can this even be possible lol? I don't know anyone who's heritage is mixed that much

“A man's character is his fate”

Since: Jun 10

Heraclitus

#6 Aug 24, 2013
blimey gives an interesting analysis, but still stays unclear because i think himself is unclear about his origins. Probably mixed ones. He is not proud of anything, and even further he is not interested in anything. Just simple anti Serb comments (...since 1389) and "Mohammad is not real prophet...".

Also lack of "modern" and "cool" words, manners and phrases, say that he might be pretty old guy. Maybe more than 60.

I saw that La Primera guy blimey mentioned, but by his way u can judge that he is young, the boy writes Albanian (i don't know how successful) but says that he is not an Albanian, but Kosovar. Also uses Serbian. Pretty young poster by my opinion.

Cute Cetnik Servs

#7 Aug 24, 2013
The_Baron wrote:
blimey gives an interesting analysis, but still stays unclear because i think himself is unclear about his origins. Probably mixed ones. He is not proud of anything, and even further he is not interested in anything. Just simple anti Serb comments (...since 1389) and "Mohammad is not real prophet...".
Also lack of "modern" and "cool" words, manners and phrases, say that he might be pretty old guy. Maybe more than 60.
I saw that La Primera guy blimey mentioned, but by his way u can judge that he is young, the boy writes Albanian (i don't know how successful) but says that he is not an Albanian, but Kosovar. Also uses Serbian. Pretty young poster by my opinion.
of course, im not sure...signals are confusing...but i can guarantee u La primera is a serb...he failed a translation task...and no albanian however fkcked up is by islam wont talk about islam he carries on about....he is the same immature serb who once was korean, pakistani, chinese...
as for serbonazis, who else apart from the balkans would judge orthodox christianity..we all know the west has no clue who we are and what we stand for..strange serbonazis knows all about it.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Aug 24, 2013
Zaccaria wrote:
LOL!

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#10 Aug 24, 2013
And he's not interested in truth and facts at all. When someone posts a valid international recognized source he starts his moronic crap like" servian stupidity".

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#11 Aug 24, 2013
Or "slaves since 1389".
Arkan

Beograd, Serbia

#12 Aug 24, 2013
Shomi wrote:
Or "slaves since 1389".
He is the slave since 1918.
Hamilcarus

France

#13 Aug 24, 2013
He is just livin in his imaginary world surrounded by imaginary friends. According to him austrohungarian empire still exists and turks are still present in Kosovo (not that he is not right, albanians are partially turks :) but I think we dealt with turkish sons of b....hes many centuries ago if my memory serves me correctly, and he thinks theya re still there)

Mentally sick person, unfortunately, even they are allowed to use computer in these days of "demoncracy"

It's kinda suprising. This thread is about him and for whole day he didn't post a single word here, even if it included only "since 1389"
Hamilcarus

France

#14 Aug 24, 2013
He hates Orthodox Christianity for two reasons:

1. He is a jew, his khazar kind had many conflicts with Russian Orthodox Church and state. Someone probably remembers that Napoleon was proclaimed "an antichrist" by Russian Orthodox Church because he was aiding the jews.

2. I broke his heart when I said that we will never allow poope to visit Serbia. It happened when he just arrived on this forum preaching how catholics and Orthodox should be united, it devastated him terribly that's where he snapped. We know very well that vatican and jewish mason illuminati scum work together as a team
marshall_mira

Slovenia

#15 Aug 24, 2013
the correct answer is: ashamed shiptar
haha

Kursumlija, Serbia

#16 Aug 25, 2013
The_Baron wrote:
blimey that, blimey this....Baron at the end of the day he is just Shiptar who is writing bad things for Serbs all day long.If Kosovo Albos are right and if he really has a Slavic surname, than he must hate Serbs twice harder to be accepted.
Austronazis

France

#17 Aug 26, 2013
Will this b...h write something here already?

Serbia

#18 Aug 26, 2013
Austronazis wrote:
Will this b...h write something here already?
That's the thing SerboNazi is a biiitch.By his words there's nothing worse then being a Serb,So why's the Retard so ashamed in sharing His background to us.
haha blimeitsrealme

London, UK

#19 Aug 27, 2013
Paper lace marked herself funny for saying LOL, um? Isn't it what Strahd does, always.

Dirt serbomnzis reveal your true self

Serbia

#20 Aug 27, 2013
--------One SerboNazi's Latest Comment's lol-------- you dummy servoslave, there is no fake Kosova. Kosovo is recognized by USA, the most powerful country on earth. Remember, the most powerful country on earth!!!!
reality

Slovenia

#21 Aug 27, 2013
he is ashamed shiptar

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 3 min SunceTiKrvavo 12,110
News Albania and Kosovo to unite, inside EU or not -... 25 min sava 26
News Possible visit by Kosovo's Thaci puts old foe S... 8 hr La la land 4
News Slobodan Milosevic Street? Not likely, warns Ko... 8 hr La la land 37
News Holocaust victims mourned at Auschwitz and beyond (Jan '13) 9 hr swedenforever 461
Poll beligradski pashalik should be final solution f... 10 hr pocelo je 1
Srpkinje se prostituišu za 1.000 evra u Dubaiju 10 hr srpkinje se karaju 3
More from around the web