Who is totally unnecessary and not welcome on this forum?

Created by They all arent needed on Nov 21, 2012

33 votes

Click on an option to vote

diroguevara, Nandrelle

Adelaide psycho-sicko

Sokol

Stern des Sudens

prishtina

Harrod

blimey

pocahontas

Buffalo disabled grandfather

Albanian from Canada with many usernames

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#1 Nov 21, 2012
isp serbia says all who is also using malta,ljubljana ip because he is picka and his grandfather was picka+ his father
Harrod

Sliema, Malta

#2 Nov 22, 2012
Hhaha bosnian transvestite. Who else am I, am I also Baron, Srpski Radikali, Apis, krajina warrior and pretty much every Serb poster here?

I only use one proxy malta and I gotta use it because you and your albanian friends cried to topix to ban me. I can't access this site without it.

Me and slovenian user talk different, behave different, he's more polite to you hoes comparing to me which indicates that we're a different person. I don't have to use slovenia IP because I am not hiding from nobody. There's no need so stick your personal frustrations against me up you gay shemale ass. I humiliated you here numerous times and exposed to everybody how you post homosexual stuff as Nandrelle (a female bosnian from dubai lol, what a coincidence) I understand your hate you coksucker
Karolcik

Czech Republic

#3 Nov 22, 2012
It looks like the one who is 100% totally unnecessary and unwelcome on Topix is actually me, given that I haven't even been included in the poll.
Harrod

Madliena, Malta

#4 Nov 22, 2012
I guess you're not annoying and sick as they are so that's why you weren't included. You just babble about europian union too much. If it wasn't for that maybe you'd be ok.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Why aren`t Serbs included?

“I was born to disobey.”

Since: Mar 12

Kosovo

#6 Nov 22, 2012
This forum is PUBLIC;therefore,anyone can feel welcomed,and non of you can stop no one from being a part of the forum;PERIOD.
Harrod

Sliema, Malta

#7 Nov 22, 2012
prishtina wrote:
Because Serbs can't be unwelcome on Serb Forum you stupid woman
Harrod

Madliena, Malta

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Dejzii94 wrote:
This forum is PUBLIC;therefore,anyone can feel welcomed,and non of you can stop no one from being a part of the forum;PERIOD.
Why do you and stern des smrdens have the same avatar pic? If you don't mind me asking lol

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Harrod wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Serbs can't be unwelcome on Serb Forum you stupid woman
Well i`m sorry to disappoint you but this is a Democracy, not Serbia where only Serbs can talk mater vam cigansku!
Harrod

Madliena, Malta

#10 Nov 22, 2012
albanians talking about demoncracy hahha. You're everything but that.

Why Serbs can't vote in albania?
Why Serbs don't have schools on their language, only in albanian in albania?
Why are Serbs forced to live under albanian names and surnames in albania?
Harrod

Sliema, Malta

#11 Nov 22, 2012
Not a single basic human right except to breathe the air, and the way things are going you're going to forbidden even that.
diroguevara

Dubai, UAE

#12 Nov 22, 2012
you are same sick person lol you must think of yourself as a genius haha serbian genius proxy changer just to prove your point of view haha kuckin sine jbm li ti srpsku slavu
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#13 Nov 22, 2012
Serbs think they are so smart!!! If you morons were so smart how is it that you people cant think of things on your own..Instead you paste,copy other people's comments and change the words around. Serbian brain capacity is very limited thats why they are the way they are!
This Harrod,Malta Serb retard claims he humiliated me here numerous times.err no actually you havent!! You are showing me a good time with your stupidity and proving my point time and again!
I love religious donkeys like you,you are great people to be around! Its like when you have a bull and you give it a little electric shock,it runs!You are great fun!

reality

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#14 Nov 22, 2012
prishtina wrote:
this is Serbian forum not albanian

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#15 Nov 22, 2012
servs are not welcome... they are all pickas with no dignity !
Harrod

Madliena, Malta

#16 Nov 22, 2012
Nandrelle wrote:
This Harrod,Malta Serb retard claims he humiliated me here numerous times.err no actually you havent!! You are showing me a good time with your stupidity and proving my point time and again!
There, you fell into your own trap stupid bosnian inbred idiot hahaha. I told dirougevara that I humiliated him, why are you responding now saying I humiliated you? LOL, case is closed, one same stupid bosnian from dubai= diroguevara who poses as female Nandrelle transvestite.

Now keep repeating how I am IP slovenia, Belgrade etc, etc. You don't even have the proof nor anything else. Just a stupid accusation to get even with me. But I am not like you, you sick identity crisis islamic child molester.
CCCC

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#17 Nov 22, 2012
Harrod wrote:
<quoted text>
There, you fell into your own trap stupid bosnian inbred idiot hahaha. I told dirougevara that I humiliated him, why are you responding now saying I humiliated you? LOL, case is closed, one same stupid bosnian from dubai= diroguevara who poses as female Nandrelle transvestite.
Now keep repeating how I am IP slovenia, Belgrade etc, etc. You don't even have the proof nor anything else. Just a stupid accusation to get even with me. But I am not like you, you sick identity crisis islamic child molester.
according to adelaide sissy you are BMWin as well
Brak

Australia

#18 Nov 22, 2012
prishtina wrote:
STF up and vote witch.
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#19 Nov 22, 2012
Harrod wrote:
<quoted text>
What trap did i fall inHow did i fall in you stupid retarded Serbian? This is where the accusation becomes a fact! You have a very limited brain capacity to think! The question is why do you keep connecting me with diroguevara after being told countless times that we are two different people who happen to live in the same Emirate.If i lived in Abu Dhabi and him in Dubai,you would say the same excat thing! Because you have a brain capacity of a peanut!! That is the perfect example of how the Serbian brain works!

I am flattered that you think of me as a female! And as usual you are nothing more but a religious donkey! And you can shove that islamic child molester up your ass!
Agro Banka

Australia

#20 Nov 22, 2012
I always believed that the Adelaide Pscho was one of the biggest trouble makers here.

Breaking it down one will notice that the Albanians seem to be straight out haters of Serbs, sometimes taking Croat identities, mostly pure unadulterated hate, no compromise.

Croats have a tendency to play hypocrites, and are often ashamed of their fascist ways, that is why you have the Adelaide Pscho confusion under various guises.

Attempts to communicate with Croats and Albanians have failed miserably.

One only needs to see the failure on the Croat storm thread when sincere Serb friends like that African American Poster tried to reach an understanding with Croats.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kako Srpkinje kriju preljubu: Odu kod ljubavnik... 1 hr wow 1
Valjevo: Fizički obračun odbornika 1 hr wow 1
US moves to deport 150 Bosnian Serbs over war c... 1 hr wow 1
This city was rebuilt 40 times 9 hr Aubrey 81
Montenegro, Serbia strengthen military ties 14 hr servonazis 60
Kosovo Marks Independence Day Amid Doom and Gloom 14 hr servonazis 8
Hashim Thaci: Even Serbia Will Recognize Kosovo... 14 hr servonazis 12
More from around the web