Next Last
Scandinavian

Mosj√łen, Norway

#1 Sep 14, 2013
Just wounder who the Croats thinking
Koraly Kurva

Port Pirie, Australia

#2 Sep 14, 2013
Kosovo is Croatian, Croats lived there and still do so we're employing serb logic, it's definitely Croatian. Nothing belongs to serbia apart from that tiny suburb surrounding Belgrade. According to De administrando Imperio Belgrade is also Croatian, guess they're sht outta luck on the greater serbia plan hehe fkn losers they are loooool

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#3 Sep 15, 2013
Koraly Kurva wrote:
Kosovo is Croatian, Croats lived there and still do so we're employing serb logic, it's definitely Croatian. Nothing belongs to serbia apart from that tiny suburb surrounding Belgrade. According to De administrando Imperio Belgrade is also Croatian, guess they're sht outta luck on the greater serbia plan hehe fkn losers they are loooool
Belgrade is definitely not Croatian and never was Croatian, it may not have always been Serbian but it never was Croatian. The logic which you are employing is not that of the Serbs but that of the Albanians. They are the ones saying Kosovo is Albanian because Albanians live there.

As for Greater Serbia, some Croats like you for example are such imbeciles, they are too dumb to realize that Tito created a Greater Croatia for them called Yugoslavia, it was designed so only Croatia benefits from it. Now I know the Croats decided to become crescent shaped, but that was your own choice and don't blame it on the Serbs.
joooosh04

Swansea, UK

#4 Sep 15, 2013
To be honest, Croats don't really care. I think recognising Kosovo was just a way to get one over Serbia because we find it ironic that a few years ago the Serbs were supporting Serb breakaway states (Krajina and Srpska) in the war and now they've got their breakaway state problem, karma is a bitch, huh :D?
Personally, I don't think Kosovo should be independent, it's just stirring up more shit in the Balkans :/
MATKO JURIC

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#5 Sep 15, 2013
KosovO is Serbian
Dr Milan Sufflay

Adelaide, Australia

#6 Sep 15, 2013
joooosh04 wrote:
To be honest, Croats don't really care. I think recognising Kosovo was just a way to get one over Serbia because we find it ironic that a few years ago the Serbs were supporting Serb breakaway states (Krajina and Srpska) in the war and now they've got their breakaway state problem, karma is a bitch, huh :D?
Personally, I don't think Kosovo should be independent, it's just stirring up more shit in the Balkans :/
You have a right to your opinion but i do not believe that it is what most Croats in Croatia think. Croats in general don't have a problem with Albanian Kosovo & its not in spite of the Serbs

Albanians & Croats have always been traditional mutual friends, in the 'homeland war' Albanians & Croats stood side by side in fighting Serb aggression. Traditionally Croatian scholars, historians & the Croatian people in general & famous scientists such as the late Dr. Milan Sufflay have supported the Albanian stance that they were always a part of Kosovo from the beginning of time & that today's Albanian's are descendants of the Illyrians

Kosovo is as much Albanian as Bosnia- Herzegovina was Croatian from the beginning when our Croatian ancestors first stepped foot in the Balkans in the 7th. century

In fond memory of the late great Croatian scientist Dr. Milan Sufflay R.I.P., both Croatia & Albania will never forget you
MATKO JURIC

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#7 Sep 15, 2013
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
<quoted text>You have a right to your opinion but i do not believe that it is what most Croats in Croatia think. Croats in general don't have a problem with Albanian Kosovo & its not in spite of the Serbs
Albanians & Croats have always been traditional mutual friends, in the 'homeland war' Albanians & Croats stood side by side in fighting Serb aggression. Traditionally Croatian scholars, historians & the Croatian people in general & famous scientists such as the late Dr. Milan Sufflay have supported the Albanian stance that they were always a part of Kosovo from the beginning of time & that today's Albanian's are descendants of the Illyrians
Kosovo is as much Albanian as Bosnia- Herzegovina was Croatian from the beginning when our Croatian ancestors first stepped foot in the Balkans in the 7th. century
In fond memory of the late great Croatian scientist Dr. Milan Sufflay R.I.P., both Croatia & Albania will never forget you
Bosnia - Herzegovina is not Croatian and Dalmatia and Istria are not Croatian as well
MATKO JURIC

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#8 Sep 15, 2013
Belgrade was not Croatian and will never be Croatian

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#9 Sep 15, 2013
I personally don't think Croatians and Albanians have any connection outside of their mutual dislike for Serbs.

Any Croat stance that supports the Albanian fake claims on Kosovo stems from nothing more than simple spite.

That ol ' the enemy of my enemy is my friend' saying.

Kosovo will always be Serbian. The Albanians are just lounging in Serb built cities at the moment, and gawking at the medieval legacy built by our ancestors.

As for BIH, that mini Yugoslavia, well that is a question of when as far as war is concerned, not if.
Serbonazis

United States

#10 Sep 15, 2013
Strahd wrote:
I personally don't think Croatians and Albanians have any connection outside of their mutual dislike for Serbs.
Any Croat stance that supports the Albanian fake claims on Kosovo stems from nothing more than simple spite.
Kosovo will always be Serbian. The Albanians are just lounging in Serb built cities at the moment, and gawking at the medieval legacy built by our ancestors.
As for BIH, that mini Yugoslavia, well that is a question of when as far as war is concerned, not if.
Kosovo will never be servia
Serbonazis

United States

#11 Sep 15, 2013
MATKO JURIC wrote:
Belgrade was not Croatian and will never be Croatian
Belgrade is an Ottoman city
MATKO JURIC

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#12 Sep 15, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>Belgrade is an Ottoman city
Belgrade is Serbian/Slavic city while entire alvania is ottoman vilayet

Location hidden

#13 Sep 15, 2013
Strahd wrote:
For BiH I don't believe it will end in war, most likely it will just become Serbian.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#14 Sep 15, 2013
Serbonazis wrote:
<quoted text>Kosovo will never be servia
No, not 'servia', but it is Serbia.

Since: Jul 13

Genova, Italy

#15 Sep 15, 2013
Serbs never built a damn nothing in Kosovo...

Location hidden

#16 Sep 15, 2013
Teddy_ wrote:
Serbs never built a damn nothing in Kosovo...
You are right they didn't build nothing, they built something.
MATKO JURIC

Swansea, UK

#17 Sep 15, 2013
Croats see Kosovo as Comedy gold

Albanians & Serbs fighting eachother and Nato peacekeepers soooo funny :)))

Since: Jul 13

Genova, Italy

#18 Sep 15, 2013
what do you mean with "something"

Location hidden

#19 Sep 15, 2013
Teddy_ wrote:
what do you mean with "something"
Something i.e. not nothing.

Location hidden

#20 Sep 15, 2013
MATKO JURIC wrote:
Croats see Kosovo as Comedy gold
Albanians & Serbs fighting eachother and Nato peacekeepers soooo funny :)))
That's how Serbs see FBIH just saying, Babylution LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News President talks about Croatia's blockade, Brexi... 1 hr joj svrbi 2
Why are the Serbs most hated people in the Balk... 1 hr joj svrbi 2
Why do Albanians look like a cross between an I... (Jan '12) 3 hr Excel 35
Dačić: Turska i Crna Gora mogu, a mi ... 21 hr joj svrbi 1
Noz Kolac Jasenovac 21 hr joj svrbi 2
News Serbia under pressure from Russia over its EU g... Thu Gavroche 73
petar brzica true croat hero (May '07) Wed Cro max 74
More from around the web