Yugoslavia was a big mistake
Greater Scandinavia

Mosjøen, Norway

#21 Apr 30, 2013
blimey wrote:
Why is europe uniting after all the religious differences and so many wars and hate? It's kinda weird, what's the real reason?
Not because of love and respect that's for sure. europe is uniting because it's a main objective of our illuminati/masonic friends- one totaliterian government, world government, with antichrist as the ruler. We already have biometric documents with chips, in the near future they will be implanted under our skin, then we have cameras on every corner watching our every move. In UK and many EU countries it became a reality.
And Serbia, like always, doesn't wanna be a part of that satanic conspiracy
I am old enough to remember the 70s, and we have no problems in atleast West Europe. Now its more like the old Texas, and we all know it would be much worse then now, especially then all unlike groups/etnics would have more to say as they grown larger and larger compared to the small etnic native ppl in the respective contryes. Some day it say Boooom....thrust my words, you dont have to wait long, as the yougoslavia.

The same WILL happens here in Europe as well, do you deny it?. and why?
blimey

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#22 Apr 30, 2013
I don't deny it, two different religions in one continent and two ethnic groups for ex. arabs and british, arabs and french etc will never get along, unrests are unavoidable

but antichrist has a plan, to unite all the people and religions into one. Sounds nice, but it isn't, you will have to wear his mark or be eliminated, and imagine that Christians have to pray together with muslims and hindus according to his united religion, Mixing faiths isnt good
Greater Scandinavia

Mosjøen, Norway

#23 Apr 30, 2013
blimey wrote:
I don't deny it, two different religions in one continent and two ethnic groups for ex. arabs and british, arabs and french etc will never get along, unrests are unavoidable
but antichrist has a plan, to unite all the people and religions into one. Sounds nice, but it isn't, you will have to wear his mark or be eliminated, and imagine that Christians have to pray together with muslims and hindus according to his united religion, Mixing faiths isnt good
Exactly my points blimy.

I would never ever pray togeather with a muslim...never.

Summary we cant live togeather...period
blundunt

Midlothian, IL

#24 Apr 30, 2013
blimey wrote:
So the anti-christ(beast)the new world order Nato Eu has a plan? It will be ruined by God working thru Serbs somehow.Serbians had a plan but it was ruined by first their decision to create a Yugoslavia and to run it unfairly-Two by the new world order Nato west when it stepped in and interferred in Serbian affairs(1995-99)Bosnia and Kosovo!
Dalmatin

Brisbane, Australia

#25 May 1, 2013
Greater Scandinavia wrote:
Yes the old Yogo was a very big mistake,as the history has teach us, and now they create the whole Europe like Yugo, i am speechless. Next time it would be much worse for all of us. Have the politicans learnd someting from the old Yogo......NOT a fu kkin sh it
Yugoslavia (1945-1991) didnt succeed because theyre were plenty of die hard Serb & Croat fascists ( chetniks & Ustashi ) getting around & doing everything possible to undermine Josip Broz Tito's efforts for future prosperity
Dalmatin

Brisbane, Australia

#26 May 1, 2013
Dalmatin wrote:
Makig albanians a part of yugo, not Kosovo, Kosovo was already in Serbia also with a Serb majority you f..kin albanian burqa wearing hoe
Kosovo was never an integral part of Serbia
Dalmatin

Brisbane, Australia

#27 May 1, 2013
Serbs oppressed the Kosovo Albanians 1981, 1989- 1990, 1996-1999.

Serbs were cruel colonialists
Ulhman

Canterbury, UK

#28 May 1, 2013
Kosovo was here the Serbians first settled when they arrived in the region, when the Turks came the Serbs moved northwards and were gradually replaced by Albanians, Serbs regained Kosovo but failed to make it Serbian in terms of population and culture, Albanian separatists waged war for an indepent Kosovo and they with NATO help have partially succeeded.

North Kosovo is still under Serb control.
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#29 May 1, 2013
Dalmatin wrote:
<quoted text>Kosovo was never an integral part of Serbia
In all yugoslavian maps kosovo is shown as a province of serbia. Look at the border lines. Same as vojvodina.
Dalmatin

Adelaide, Australia

#30 May 1, 2013
Kurvatica wrote:
<quoted text> In all yugoslavian maps kosovo is shown as a province of serbia. Look at the border lines. Same as vojvodina.
Provincial admin. demarcation lines showed Kosovo & Vojvodina as AUTONOMOUS Provinces
Ulhman

Canterbury, UK

#31 May 1, 2013
Kosovo had autonomy due to Albanian majority
we all hate albos

London, UK

#32 May 1, 2013
No sh*t shylock just look what happened in the end.The formation of yugoslavia was a dirty tactic to destroy Serbia.
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#33 May 1, 2013
we all hate albos wrote:
No sh*t shylock just look what happened in the end.The formation of yugoslavia was a dirty tactic to destroy Serbia.
Yugoslavia allowed all Serbs to live in a single state, which is what most of them wished.
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#34 May 1, 2013
At least since the Berlin Congress it must have been clear to anyone, that concepts like Greater Serbia, Greater Albania etc. are absolutely out of question. So, clever people knew that they have to achieve the unification by different means - thus, Yugoslavia came to existence.
we all hate albos

London, UK

#35 May 1, 2013
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
Yugoslavia allowed all Serbs to live in a single state, which is what most of them wished.
LOL! it meant that the land would be divided between Serbs,croats and bosnians allowing them to pinch land off us.
blundunt

Midlothian, IL

#36 May 1, 2013
Karolcik wrote:
At least since the Berlin Congress it must have been clear to anyone, that concepts like Greater Serbia, Greater Albania etc. are absolutely out of question. So, clever people knew that they have to achieve the unification by different means - thus, Yugoslavia came to existence.
Yes look what happend to Bulgaria in 1878.
blundunt

Midlothian, IL

#37 May 1, 2013
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
I suppose so...too bad everything went down the cr@pper.
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#38 May 1, 2013
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't imagine how they could have included the territory of Kosovo into Greater Serbia without hatred and attrocities in 1919, when Kosovo had an Albanian majority by that time.
Yugoslavia (for Slavs) or the Balkan Federation (for all) were, and continue to be, the only two meaningful solutions for the Balkan peninsula.
they instituted terror in croatia in that time, even murdered croatian politicians that is how ustasa started.
it was not a federation for all, nobody asked the croatians it was imposed from above
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#39 May 1, 2013
we all hate albos wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! it meant that the land would be divided between Serbs,croats and bosnians allowing them to pinch land off us.
pinch land?
serbs came to croatia to fight serbs in turkish land.
it was not their land. they became croats soon as they crossed over hillbilly.
not only that the turks were happy for them to fill land they emptied.
no more lies please
we all hate albos

London, UK

#40 May 1, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
pinch land?
serbs came to croatia to fight serbs in turkish land.
it was not their land. they became croats soon as they crossed over hillbilly.
not only that the turks were happy for them to fill land they emptied.
no more lies please
as you serious retard? krajina was never even croatian land! don't talk crap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Serbia, Albania to Build EUR 1 B Nis-Durres Mot... 2 hr Kurac Nikolla Ped... 2
News Albania and Kosovo to unite, inside EU or not -... 2 hr TGW 62
Rise of Serbian right-wing Parties 6 hr Nikolla KURAC Ped... 2
Poll Rushit Tahiri ? Does it sounds Albanian or Turk... 6 hr Nikolla KURAC Ped... 12
Poll blimey falls for a Turk Tahir who calls Christi... 10 hr Albania100 0
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 16 hr Strahd 12,377
PM: Serbia will reduce dependency on Russian gas 19 hr hmm 4
More from around the web