Comments
1 - 20 of 92 Comments Last updated Jun 15, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
blundunt

Midlothian, IL

#1 Apr 29, 2013
Liberating these lands was not a mistake but trying to dominate them was.
blundunt

Midlothian, IL

#2 Apr 29, 2013
1919 was the best time for establishing a Greater Serbia and the best part was that it could be acheived without atrocities or hatreds. for example; Slovenia free thanx to Serbia. Croatia free thanx to Serbia. There! No bad blood no atrocities only gratitude. Serbia gets the rest( including eastern Banat!!)

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#3 Apr 29, 2013
blundunt wrote:
They were not liberated but occupied.

In your mind.

#4 Apr 29, 2013
blundunt wrote:
1919 was the best time for establishing a Greater Serbia and the best part was that it could be acheived without atrocities or hatreds. for example; Slovenia free thanx to Serbia. Croatia free thanx to Serbia. There! No bad blood no atrocities only gratitude. Serbia gets the rest( including eastern Banat!!)
Eastern Banat is not Serbian, Western Banat is not Serbia, Backa is not Serbian.
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#5 Apr 29, 2013
blundunt wrote:
I can't imagine how they could have included the territory of Kosovo into Greater Serbia without hatred and attrocities in 1919, when Kosovo had an Albanian majority by that time.

Yugoslavia (for Slavs) or the Balkan Federation (for all) were, and continue to be, the only two meaningful solutions for the Balkan peninsula.

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#6 Apr 29, 2013
Especially, making Kosovo a part of it.

It was unnatural for us Albanians to fit there, but fortunately today everyone broke up from the Evil Witch called Serbia.

It`s clear that nobody likes Serbs but they just can`t get over it!

Serbia is like this psycho maniac girlfriend/boyfriend that threatens to kill you if you brake up and keeps torturing you with different kinds of threats after you leave her.
Dalmatin

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#7 Apr 30, 2013
Makig albanians a part of yugo, not Kosovo, Kosovo was already in Serbia also with a Serb majority you f..kin albanian burqa wearing hoe

Prishtina, Kosovo

#8 Apr 30, 2013
Dalmatin wrote:
Makig albanians a part of yugo, not Kosovo, Kosovo was already in Serbia also with a Serb majority you f..kin albanian burqa wearing hoe
Kosovo was never Serbian you dirty cigo, It was a part of Yugoslavia for some time and that`s it!

If you`re talking about the owning of Kosovo by Serbs during Milosevic...well we all know how Milosevic owned Kosovo.

Now go take a shower, you stink!
Dalmatin

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#9 Apr 30, 2013
I don't stink, because I never sweat and I change my clothes regulary. But you should smell your own albanian islamic subhuman kind. You scum are greasing your body with goat oil, is that a part of your ridiculous religion or? Man it stinks I wanna die

Kosovo was a part of Serbia in the early 7th century. Not only in Milosevic time, dum hijab covered prostitute
Dalmatin

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#10 Apr 30, 2013
You also eat it, not just greasing your body

In your mind.

#11 Apr 30, 2013
Dalmatin wrote:
I don't stink, because I never sweat
Because you never worked hard in your life, then again with 25% unemployment...

Prishtina, Kosovo

#12 Apr 30, 2013
Dalmatin wrote:
I don't stink, because I never sweat and I change my clothes regulary. But you should smell your own albanian islamic subhuman kind. You scum are greasing your body with goat oil, is that a part of your ridiculous religion or? Man it stinks I wanna die
Kosovo was a part of Serbia in the early 7th century. Not only in Milosevic time, dum hijab covered prostitute
Changing clothes is not enough, you need to shower too!
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#13 Apr 30, 2013
blundunt wrote:
croatia and slovenia were not liberated by serbistan.
in1919 a small group of frightened intellectuals made the choice for croatia. there was no popular support.
the draconian behaviour of the serbs created the ustasa, before this
that country was working for its freedom for 100's of years from hungary and austria.
this is why serbistan failed, the croatians never gave up, they were just too stupid to learn from croatian history.
an admirable people indeed
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#14 Apr 30, 2013
Dalmatin wrote:
u don't sweat because u don't do anything
Kurvatica

Adelaide, Australia

#15 Apr 30, 2013
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
Kosovo was never Serbian you dirty cigo, It was a part of Yugoslavia for some time and that`s it!
If you`re talking about the owning of Kosovo by Serbs during Milosevic...well we all know how Milosevic owned Kosovo.
Now go take a shower, you stink!
All yugoslavian maps showed kosovo as part of serbia, just like vojvodina.
blimey

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#16 Apr 30, 2013
LOL bunch of dumasses those antiserbs. Not everyone on this world sweats, no matter what they do, running, exercising, hard work...
Greater Scandinavia

Mosjøen, Norway

#17 Apr 30, 2013
Yes the old Yogo was a very big mistake,as the history has teach us, and now they create the whole Europe like Yugo, i am speechless. Next time it would be much worse for all of us. Have the politicans learnd someting from the old Yogo......NOT a fu kkin sh it
Greater Scandinavia

Mosjøen, Norway

#18 Apr 30, 2013
You dont need to be an diplomat or to have somekind of Harward education to understand this
Greater Scandinavia

Mosjøen, Norway

#19 Apr 30, 2013
Etncic mixing and trixing dont do any good for anyone....as you Yougos have teach us....hard
blimey

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#20 Apr 30, 2013
Why is europe uniting after all the religious differences and so many wars and hate? It's kinda weird, what's the real reason?

Not because of love and respect that's for sure. europe is uniting because it's a main objective of our illuminati/masonic friends- one totaliterian government, world government, with antichrist as the ruler. We already have biometric documents with chips, in the near future they will be implanted under our skin, then we have cameras on every corner watching our every move. In UK and many EU countries it became a reality.

And Serbia, like always, doesn't wanna be a part of that satanic conspiracy

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serbs are scum (Jan '13) 12 min srbo 91
Serbia must recognize Kosovo before joining EU 1 hr JosMeProsloNije 23
Serbian PM: We lied that Kosovo is ours (Dec '13) 1 hr sugga daddy127 48
The Church of Saint Sava 1 hr sugga daddy127 5
Golden Dawn: Skanderbeg was Greek, Greek Epirus (Jan '13) 1 hr sugga daddy127 25
serv sh!tnik animals fighting against Ukraine O... 1 hr sugga daddy127 42
Belgrade 1 hr sugga daddy127 48
Once more on fascism knocking on the Balkan doo... (Aug '09) 2 hr sugga daddy127 1,076
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Serbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••