created by: tough guy NIKI | Jul 8, 2013

Serbia

9 votes

whats with NIKOLAS crazy and emotional outbursts?

Click on an option to vote

  • coward in real life wants to be tough on the net
  • he wants to be accepted by other serbs :(
  • C-GORA TOLDserbia getLOSTwile nikola is srboSLAVE
  • Djokovic lost final now niki is upset,waa waa ;(
Comments
1 - 20 of 28 Comments Last updated Aug 22, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Noz Zica Srebrenica”

Since: May 13

Ljubljana, Slovenia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Nikola is great Serbian hero!

Since: Mar 13

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

6

5

5

Nikola is one cool dude.
reality

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

crazy? emotional? he seems to have the croats and albanians running scared and he very smart and funny at it
reality

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Nikola rules u tossers
Chucky

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

reality wrote:
Nikola rules u tossers
You are saying this to Strahd and Banovic. You are Serb traitor
Chucky

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Strahd wrote:
Nikola is one cool dude.
hehe touching

Dude? That's so 80s

lol

Since: Mar 13

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

Chucky wrote:
<quoted text>
hehe touching
Dude? That's so 80s
lol
Yeah, I guess it is 80's.....dude.
Dalmatino

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

why all the love for nikolina?
yes he is funny and quite smart but so are many of us.
he is not the only cool dude here
reality

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Chucky wrote:
<quoted text>
You are saying this to Strahd and Banovic. You are Serb traitor
No idiot, im saying look who posted this crap the options are all negative
Chucky

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

reality wrote:
<quoted text>
No idiot, im saying look who posted this crap the options are all negative
Only one person can create a thread but you said "u tossers" and only Strahd and Banovic were on this thread at the time so if a new comer stumbled on this thread and was unfamiliar with your lack of literacy they would assume you harsh comments were directed at your fellow Serbs. This should be of no surprise as you Serbs on topix have a history of lynching your fellow Serbs.

The appropriate thing to do now is for you to explain your actions and apologise to Strahd and Banovic for any misinterpretation or inconvenience you may have caused.

Yours sincerely

Chucky
reality

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dalmatino wrote:
why all the love for nikolina?
yes he is funny and quite smart but so are many of us.
he is not the only cool dude here
there is no cool dude here,
so there is no need for u to be jealous.
reality

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

reality wrote:
crazy? emotional? he seems to have the croats and albanians running scared and he very smart and funny at it
look..a deluded tosser, hoho
reality

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

why do some of u want to be me?
i must be the cool dude, hohoho
Dalmatin

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I guess it is 80's.....dude.
Yes it was 80's, now all of the 'Y Generation Kids' of today are all going dude this & dude that.

I remember as a kid back in the 80's the popular greeting was " How Dee ", that greeting seemed to have disapeared for 20 years & now its back again with a vengeance!

Where do these Y-Gen. kids pick up all this sh*t from ?

reality

Adelaide, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Dalmatin wrote:
<quoted text>Yes it was 80's, now all of the 'Y Generation Kids' of today are all going dude this & dude that.
I remember as a kid back in the 80's the popular greeting was " How Dee ", that greeting seemed to have disapeared for 20 years & now its back again with a vengeance!
Where do these Y-Gen. kids pick up all this sh*t from ?
same place u tossers pick urs up, i guess
reality

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chucky wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one person can create a thread but you said "u tossers" and only Strahd and Banovic were on this thread at the time so if a new comer stumbled on this thread and was unfamiliar with your lack of literacy they would assume you harsh comments were directed at your fellow Serbs. This should be of no surprise as you Serbs on topix have a history of lynching your fellow Serbs.
The appropriate thing to do now is for you to explain your actions and apologise to Strahd and Banovic for any misinterpretation or inconvenience you may have caused.
Yours sincerely
Chucky
nope I won't apologize cause you or some other nuffy cant read.
the "appropriate thing for you to do now" is learn to read a thread properly and maybe you wont look the fool you do now.

see ya Chuckup
reality

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

reality wrote:
why do some of u want to be me?
i must be the cool dude, hohoho
yes i am he he
Nikolina Pederovic

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Aug 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

nikola is a p00f
Kop

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Aug 5, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nikola the fruitcake
NIKOLA eats toe nails

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Aug 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Nikola is a coward and an imbecile that displays his private details on the net

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Serbia Forum right now

Search the Serbia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
'Serbia given ultimatum over Russia sanctions' 24 min Olive Cromwell 10
Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 31 min Strahd 8,778
servia's Nazi Past and Genocide Against Jews in... 38 min Dr Milan Grol 36
Serbian village raises complaint about UAE purc... 47 min Dr Milan Grol 18
Debunking Famous Albanian Myths (Apr '13) 57 min Teddy_ 1,365
Qazim dumped serv singer Natasha ... she fell i... 2 hr srbosjek 1
Battle of Nicopolis: Serbs helped the Turks bea... (Sep '08) 3 hr srbosjek 422
•••
•••