Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#43 Apr 6, 2013
EurovisionAL wrote:
Ok, I m going to give this a go(even though I opened this thread)
The Negative side of Serbs for me I think it s their seething rage, their manipulation, rudeness, harshness, acting, invent lies and stories, selfishness, to an exaggerated level that European values, history are easily played with. In the future, this will not seat well with other eu members.
Their favourite hobby and word, and well accepted cultural value, daily bread for them is ''hate".
Article after article after link I stumbled upon this forum realm and immediately found it all negative and disturbing.'oh no'
I don't trust them anymore. They re the a black pit next door for me. I remember a documentary in 2007, young serbs had the audacity and ignorance to ask the tour guide at an Albanian archaeological site to say its serbian to tourists.
I ve gotten hate mail, death threats, nuke threats, humiliation, psychological pressure, insults, bullying, for so many years from Serbs. And in person, in public, behind my back, in social group settings too, even in the west.
Ignoring them and isolating them is a form of bullying too.
As opponents, many times, Serbs can be disadvantaged in not knowing a subject in depth. When you checkmate their king, it falls and breaks and it's body is revealed empty and it s head empty too
They will rely in their style. Shape shifting and 1000 faces. They will hit you and accuse you of hitting them. They will mirror your behaviour back at you. They re perceptive and can detect your mood or your stance and say what you want to say before you even speak. They will never say what they really mean, they don't speak directly, except for bitter insults. they will not say what you want to hear. Not sure if they even have an opinion, or are confused, or dont care about anything. no substance. They will find a weakness in you and push it and push it till:
Cause of death: annoyance.
The positive. As my life is important to me, and I want to make sense of everything, i have to dilute every experience in a useful lesson. Serbs have an elastic type of thinking which I adopted/it helped in my research.
Their chase of my personal hero Bugs Bunny, made his legs even stretchier
But soon you discover there are worse peoples or situations out there in this world. I "almost" felt sorry for them.
Serbs are self preservationists to the extreme, about every little thing, they don't drop their guard. It can make you more aware in ways you weren't before, you can look out after your behind even more.
Albanians, as long as they keep being so innocently agressive, fiery and unshackled, with higher, long term goals, thinking that no enemy of Albanians exists, and that they have peaceful relations with all the world, we will be fine.
Why don't you save yourself the trouble in the future and just do a 'prishtina' Serbs are subhuman' post.

Much quicker you see and it still allows you to be just as stupid as your above post.
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#44 Apr 6, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
According to islam he wont come back , sorry :)
not all islams either, they blew themselves up, haha
they are dumb enough to think they getting a bunch of virgins or something if they kill themselves and some innocent people.
that is stupid, to die for mythology
reality

Adelaide, Australia

#45 Apr 6, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you save yourself the trouble in the future and just do a 'prishtina' Serbs are subhuman' post.
Much quicker you see and it still allows you to be just as stupid as your above post.
why don't u do the same?

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#46 Apr 6, 2013
EurovisionAL wrote:
Ok, I m going to give this a go(even though I opened this thread)
The Negative side of Serbs for me I think it s their seething rage, their manipulation, rudeness, harshness, acting, invent lies and stories, selfishness, to an exaggerated level that European values, history are easily played with. In the future, this will not seat well with other eu members.
Their favourite hobby and word, and well accepted cultural value, daily bread for them is ''hate".
Article after article after link I stumbled upon this forum realm and immediately found it all negative and disturbing.'oh no'
I don't trust them anymore. They re the a black pit next door for me. I remember a documentary in 2007, young serbs had the audacity and ignorance to ask the tour guide at an Albanian archaeological site to say its serbian to tourists.
I ve gotten hate mail, death threats, nuke threats, humiliation, psychological pressure, insults, bullying, for so many years from Serbs. And in person, in public, behind my back, in social group settings too, even in the west.
Ignoring them and isolating them is a form of bullying too.
As opponents, many times, Serbs can be disadvantaged in not knowing a subject in depth. When you checkmate their king, it falls and breaks and it's body is revealed empty and it s head empty too
They will rely in their style. Shape shifting and 1000 faces. They will hit you and accuse you of hitting them. They will mirror your behaviour back at you. They re perceptive and can detect your mood or your stance and say what you want to say before you even speak. They will never say what they really mean, they don't speak directly, except for bitter insults. they will not say what you want to hear. Not sure if they even have an opinion, or are confused, or dont care about anything. no substance. They will find a weakness in you and push it and push it till:
Cause of death: annoyance.
The positive. As my life is important to me, and I want to make sense of everything, i have to dilute every experience in a useful lesson. Serbs have an elastic type of thinking which I adopted/it helped in my research.
Their chase of my personal hero Bugs Bunny, made his legs even stretchier
But soon you discover there are worse peoples or situations out there in this world. I "almost" felt sorry for them.
Serbs are self preservationists to the extreme, about every little thing, they don't drop their guard. It can make you more aware in ways you weren't before, you can look out after your behind even more.
Albanians, as long as they keep being so innocently agressive, fiery and unshackled, with higher, long term goals, thinking that no enemy of Albanians exists, and that they have peaceful relations with all the world, we will be fine.
Perfect description of Serbian mentality.
RADOVAN KARADZIC

Crna Gora, Montenegro

#47 Apr 6, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect description of Serbian mentality.
And what is Magyar Mentality?
Ha..?
You dumb Jewish Clown.

Location hidden

#48 Apr 6, 2013
reality wrote:
<quoted text>
why don't u do the same?
Behave

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#49 Apr 6, 2013
RADOVAN KARADZIC wrote:
<quoted text>And what is Magyar Mentality?
Ha..?
You dumb Jewish Clown.
Dumb montenegrin cigo, go back to cleaning toilets in your mafia state. I am surprised you didnt flee to Australia with a tail in between your legs like all the other servs on here did.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#50 Apr 6, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster you are addressing ain't me Witch. I got nothing wrong with fictional vampires and nice of you to notice I picked the nik up from an old book lying on a dusty shelf.
What I don't like is you bad mouthing the Serbs and our Orthodox Christian Church. Next time you give a 'farewell forever' message I hope you mean it.
I gave it to the person who insulted me. And yes, I ve read many Greek commenters say that Serbs have twisted their church to cover their crimes and prapagte hatred and that Serbs have lost their humanity

Location hidden

#51 Apr 6, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
That poster you are addressing ain't me Witch. I got nothing wrong with fictional vampires and nice of you to notice I picked the nik up from an old book lying on a dusty shelf.
What I don't like is you bad mouthing the Serbs and our Orthodox Christian Church. Next time you give a 'farewell forever' message I hope you mean it.
I found at the library, reading it now

Location hidden

#52 Apr 6, 2013
EurovisionAL wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave it to the person who insulted me. And yes, I ve read many Greek commenters say that Serbs have twisted their church to cover their crimes and prapagte hatred and that Serbs have lost their humanity
You have a flair for the dramatic sweet stuff.

Location hidden

#53 Apr 6, 2013
EurovisionAL wrote:
<quoted text>
I found at the library, reading it now
That's nice. Be sure to read 'I Strahd' first followed by the other titles in the series.

Location hidden

#54 Apr 6, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
That's nice. Be sure to read 'I Strahd' first followed by the other titles in the series.
Ok

Since: Aug 12

Adana, Turkey

#55 Apr 6, 2013
EurovisionAL wrote:
<quoted text>
Lugat is a bloodthirsty sanguinarian
The majority of vampire myths feature a fiendish undead creature that drains every drop of its victimís blood, but not all vampires are that monstrous, some are a smidge kinder. For example, the Albanian lugat chooses to take only a small amount of blood from their prey, leaving them weakened but alive. While not ideal itís better than being dead, right?
The lugat may not kill its victims, but it would continue to feed off a single person for a period of days to weeks. The only big problem here is that the lugatís bite could possibly leave a spiritual, or psychological, taint on the victim that would cause the person to develop a bloodlust of their own. The bloodlust they felt was by no means a murderous or overpowering thing; it was usually an erotic feeling. It is said that these folks infected by the lugatís bite would become sanguinarians - real people that feel that they absolutely need to feed on blood in order to survive.
The lugat also has some classic vamp powers, like the ability shapeshift into multiple forms - such as a human man, a child, a cow, a stray dog and a few others. But unlike the vampires in stereotypes, the lugat does not have fangs, instead has very normal human teeth. When feeding it simply bites like anyone else would and then sucks blood from the wound.
Even though the lugat isnít necessarily a deadly vampire, some may still want to kill it. Unfortunately this is easier said than done. The only creature that can kill this vampire is a wolf, but trying to force a wolf into a hunt so isnít going to go well for you. Unlike the lugat, a wolf will kill your sorry ass if you try to make it do anything it doesnít want to do.
This is funny :) looks like stories told to children to scare them . Thanks for explanation .

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#56 Apr 7, 2013
bloodthirsty animal coward, that's what servs are !
Srpski Radikali

Belgrade, Serbia

#57 Apr 7, 2013
ovako izgleda shiptar strashno samo koz i kosti.
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#58 Apr 7, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
According to islam he wont come back , sorry :)
You`re wrong and uninformed Turk girl, According to Islam Jesus returns to Earth again.

I suppose you never read the Holy Quran, the Holy Bible or anything else.

Bursa, Turkey

#59 Apr 7, 2013
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
You`re wrong and uninformed Turk girl, According to Islam Jesus returns to Earth again.
:) ahhh these christians , how arrogant , how smug .

Okey if I have not read Quran , please show me the verses about the return of Jesus .

Since: Mar 07

Prishtina, Kosovo

#60 Apr 7, 2013
B_Girl_Turco wrote:
<quoted text>
:) ahhh these christians , how arrogant , how smug .
Okey if I have not read Quran , please show me the verses about the return of Jesus .
I`m not here to preach anyone anything, go figure it out yourself.

You have the Holy books, a good start would be reading them before you talk about it.

Bursa, Turkey

#61 Apr 7, 2013
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
I`m not here to preach anyone anything, go figure it out yourself.
You have the Holy books, a good start would be reading them before you talk about it.
Still arrogant .
Strahd

Australia

#62 Apr 7, 2013
prishtina wrote:
<quoted text>
The return of the lord Christ is about Christianity not Islam you fool. It seems that the half pagan Albanians are not authorised to speak about Christianity, Islam or any organised religion. Stick to the one thing you people know, crime.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Balkan Music (Dec '09) 1 hr Dove1 3,812
Tahiri: Serbia has committed genocide in Kosovo 3 hr we know it 1
Serbia gets its first Miss Transsexual 3 hr lol 1
Draöković: Vulin portparol najvećih n... 3 hr lol 1
Poll the biggest hoaxes of serv fake history ? 6 hr srbosjek 0
Poll do you support servia or Turkey ? 7 hr srbosjek 0
Poll Do you support America or Muslims ? 7 hr kosmos je tu 2
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 9 hr Mr Cro Pockets 12,175
More from around the web