Will Serbs & Albanians Ever Become F...

Will Serbs & Albanians Ever Become Friends?

Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 15
Next Last
Sunshine

Pittsburgh, PA

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Some Serbs and Albanians are all ready friends; other Serbs & Albanians are not friends, to say the least. There is an old saying: "Time heals all wounds". What are the forum's readers comments on the subject?

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 1, 2012
Well, when Palestinians and Israelies will become friends Serbians and albanians will make friends too.

That is my take.
w44r3ii29

AOL

#3 Oct 1, 2012
Albanians act like monkeys but look like cockroaches, so no, they can never be friends.
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#4 Oct 1, 2012
How can people be friends with Serbs when Serbs glorify and defend crimes against humanity!
Stern des Sudens

Msida, Malta

#5 Oct 1, 2012
When dogs stop chasing cats Serbs will be friends with talbanians. albanians backstabbed Serbia numerous times and spat on its image. You simply cannot be trusted so you can go to hell. Not to mention that you and us have different religions

No, certainly no friendship after these monstrosities www.kosovoliberationarmy.com

The only friendship between Serbs and albanians are those traitorous scum paid by the west to recognize fake Kosovo behind Serb people's back and you albos like them so much. There is no Serb I know that has algaynian as a friend
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#6 Oct 1, 2012
I rather have a donkey as a friend than a Serb!
Karolcik

Czech Republic

#7 Oct 1, 2012
Yes, they will become friends, as soon as some 3 conditions are met:
1) Serbs stop glorifying war crimes
2) Albos stop claiming their famous bullshits, such as that Kosovo was never Serbian (this presupposes stopping reading cheap Rugova's interpretations of history)
3) a strong external enemy emerges who will threaten both countries; this may happen pretty soon.
Cernobyl sabotage by west

Balzan, Malta

#8 Oct 2, 2012
And who is that karolji shqiptar? Serbs and your shiptar countrymen don't have a common enemy
Karolcik

Czech Republic

#9 Oct 2, 2012
Cernobyl sabotage by west wrote:
And who is that karolji shqiptar? Serbs and your shiptar countrymen don't have a common enemy
You are still very naive... Basing myself on all the Serbian and Albanian comments posted here on Topix, I can assure you that the European Union is a big enemy and threat for both countries, because the EU goes directly against anything that has to do with nationalism or racial theories.

Besides, I wouldn't exclude that a new enemy may emerge. History still goes on.

Balzan, Malta

#10 Oct 2, 2012
Really retardo? Then why EU lobbies so much for fake Kosovo and destroys Serbia silently every day?

No nationalism and racism in EU ahahah fa...t look at UK and france and other countries occupied by muslims, they're worse than germany in 1933 by nationalism

All your theories fell in water. Adios retardinho shiptar lover
Karolcik

Czech Republic

#11 Oct 2, 2012
Really retardo? Then why EU lobbies so much for fake Kosovo and destroys Serbia silently every day?
No nationalism and racism in EU ahahah fa...t look at UK and france and other countries occupied by muslims, they're worse than germany in 1933 by nationalism
All your theories fell in water. Adios retardinho shiptar lover
Well, the EU is an international intergovernmental organization quite distinct from its Member States. When I say "European Union", I don't mean it in its territorial aspect, I just mean the organization (institution) itself and its directives, regulations and actions. By far I didn't say that there is no nationalism in Europe. In similar way it's not accurate to speak about economic crisis "in the EU", because it's rather a crisis in the various Member States (to which the EU might have contributed, sure), whilst the budget of the European Union and the budgets of its numerous agencies are still in excelent condition :)

As for the Muslims in Western Europe - having in mind the terrible birth rates of Christians in those countries, they have no other choice than immigration. I wonder, though, why they admit so many people from Maghreb, Pakistan etc., and why they don't accept bigger numbers of Russians instead. Here I do not know the exact answer. But you should see that immigration helps in combat against separatism. Countries like Spain, Belgium, Canada, the UK, Italy - all desperately need waves of immigrants, because they fight against secessionists movements similar to those in former Yugoslavia (have you ever heard of Québec, Catalunya, Vlaanderen, Padania, Scotland?). In fact, immigrants are generally loyal to the country they moved in - unlike many of the country's traditional inhabitants!

Balzan, Malta

#12 Oct 2, 2012
Yeah, and you EU scum immigrate to Serbia and other parts of east europe. Every day I hear nazi scum talking in english, german and french which means they started to live here. I don't want you varmin in my beloved town. You done great harm to Serb people and recognized stolen Kosovo by islamic shiptars now live with islamic immigrants, don't come here bi..es

Location hidden

#13 Oct 2, 2012
Western people support muslims to take over Europe.
They support Kosovo against Serbia.
They support multiculturism, homosexualism and other didsgusting isms.

Western people are filthy.
They are not friends of no Slavic people.

Slavic peoples should get out of EU and to create their own Slavic union.
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#15 Oct 2, 2012
whats wrong with multiculturism or being a homose xual??? Its people's right to be what they choose!

You wanna create communism and your slavic union do it in Russia not here! And take your pet sh*t Serbia with you!

Balzan, Malta

#16 Oct 2, 2012
Hhaha you bosnian scum are not Slavs anymore. You converted to islam and betrayed your Slavic customs and blood so you won't be invited to join the Slavic Union anyway, if it would be formed one day... you are turks
Karolcik

Czech Republic

#17 Oct 2, 2012
Alexey25 wrote:
Western people support muslims to take over Europe.
They support Kosovo against Serbia.
They support multiculturism, homosexualism and other didsgusting isms.
Western people are filthy.
They are not friends of no Slavic people.
Slavic peoples should get out of EU and to create their own Slavic union.
The problem is that Slavic people are absolutely unable to create unions, as recent history shows. They can only destroy them through their nationalism..

Otherwise I quite agree with you, with the exception of the complaint about multiculturalism. Multiculturalism helps. It helps against separatism. There are several western countries whose only chances for survival lie in multiculturalism (and gradual replacement of original inhabitants who remember TOO MUCH of the country's history).

Balzan, Malta

#18 Oct 2, 2012
what's wrong with multiculturalism and homosexuals lol? Nothing, it both causes problems only, example was ex yugoslavia- multicultural state, example is EU- multicultural state, example was USSR- multicultural state. Even in UK there were unrests because of many nationalities united

And homosexuals provoke constantly with their ignorant bad additude and sick behaviour

Location hidden

#19 Oct 2, 2012
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is that Slavic people are absolutely unable to create unions, as recent history shows. They can only destroy them through their nationalism..
Otherwise I quite agree with you, with the exception of the complaint about multiculturalism. Multiculturalism helps. It helps against separatism. There are several western countries whose only chances for survival lie in multiculturalism (and gradual replacement of original inhabitants who remember TOO MUCH of the country's history).
They had better learn if they want to survive.

Multicuterism kills Europe.
I don`t cae about stopid Brits or Scandinavians, if they will die out few tears will be shed but I strongly against multiculterism in Slavic countries.

Slavic culture must prevail.
Others can adopt it or get out.
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#20 Oct 3, 2012
Hhaha you bosnian scum are not Slavs anymore. You converted to islam and betrayed your Slavic customs and blood so you won't be invited to join the Slavic Union anyway, if it would be formed one day... you are turks
Why is religion so important to you Serb? What does religion have to do with who you are you stupid Serbian!!! Do you know how stupid you sound! So you are telling me an African man whose happens to be Christian is completely different from an African man whose Muslim!! There are Africans who are white and who are black..
In India you have muslims,Christians and Hindu! But wait they are different people because of their religions according to you! Admit that your religion runs your life,you cant think for yourself!
Nandrelle

Dubai, UAE

#21 Oct 3, 2012
Slavic Union but only if Serbia runs it and is at the top,right Serb!!! You can shove your slavic union in your ass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 15
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Russia launches third day of Syria strikes from... 5 hr Strahd 41
News Kazakh leader presented with Serbian Church's t... 5 hr MUSLIM BUTCHERS 2
Srbin odveo bolesnu ženu na planinu i likvidira... 7 hr srbija jebena nacija 1
Srbin se ubio u kući zbog bede!Zabranjeno ... 7 hr srbija jebena nacija 1
News Kosovo's new president Thaci takes office amid ... Fri Strahd 530
News Vukovar still divided 15 years on (Nov '06) Fri Strahd 697
Zoran Milanović pao sa oklopnog vozila Fri Povijest istina 3
More from around the web