#4 Mar 23, 2013
Stern des Sudens wrote:
u Zagrebu ?!?
ne, to je bio u Ubergaz

“Oh my”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Mar 23, 2013
If you bother listening to the youtube video, everyone's saying "sramota" (disgrace) except some 30 fans who are shouting that hate crap. Big minority considering how many people were at the Zagreb square at the time.:)

There's always a small portion of extreme nationalist fans, in Croatia, in Serbia and every other country, for that matter.

Trust me I'd know, traveled quite a lot before, watching my team playing.

Also, by similarly-minded people, Croatian national flag got burned yesterday as well.
Dalmatino

Park Orchards, Australia

#6 Mar 24, 2013
Embarrassing. I think the fat cvnt leading the handful of rtards in the video is Sperm des Guta who made the special trip to Zagreb.

Stern des Sudens

“Kosova, gjaku im qe nuk falet!”

Since: Sep 09

Kosova, Albania

#7 Mar 24, 2013
coward usrasha old queer denying Jasenovac....ha ha ha! It's all there old queer they are chanting "kill, kill servs"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Finger pointed at Russians in alleged coup plot... 2 min Hungarian 101 1,249
News NATO: Pristina doesn't need our permission to d... 3 hr Kosovo is Serbia 2
News Kosovo premier wants Serbia leave aside threate... 5 hr Slobodan B Medojevic 1
News Ex-Yugo general Trifunovic, symbol of senseless... 5 hr Slobodan B Medojevic 2
News Ex-Yugo general Trifunovic, symbol of senseless... 5 hr Slobodan B Medojevic 1
News Serbia counts on Trump over Kosovo 5 hr Slobodan B Medojevic 1
News Ex-Yugo general Trifunovic, symbol of senseless... 5 hr Slobodan B Medojevic 1
More from around the web