Chipping of people in USA soon REQUIR...

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#21 Oct 23, 2013
One crucial sign of the End Days is here. Armageddon is approaching.
EUBI Balkan Institute

France

#22 Oct 23, 2013
Hhaha dum albanian islamofascist supporter slimey it's not necessary to go to Church. You can pray at home as well, or anywhere you like. If you've read The Bible you could've seen it. Jesus and God are everywhere, they hear you.

You are a stupid SOB with low IQ whose posts are so foolish I cry of laughter every day, you never read The Scripture. You think you are Christian only because you were not raised as a muslim even though you dont believe in God. Back in time you even made fun of believers and mocked Christianity. Now recently you became a Christian loool in desperate hope you'll receive the support here. You are a typical albanian atheist caveman. Go to hell btch
EUBI Balkan Institute

France

#23 Oct 23, 2013
@slimey Mister Gayce
Servoslaves

Buffalo, NY

#24 Oct 23, 2013
EUBI Balkan Institute wrote:
@slimey Mister Gayce
chip off your servoslave psychotic brain
Austria hitler and fritzl

France

#25 Oct 23, 2013
You will be sent to hell by God alongside your albanian mates and your satanic country. Number of Believers left in atheist USA and austria could be counted on fingers you mentally sick austronazi scum.
Servoslaves

Buffalo, NY

#26 Oct 23, 2013
Austria hitler and fritzl wrote:
You will be sent to hell by God alongside your albanian mates and your satanic country. Number of Believers left in atheist USA and austria could be counted on fingers you mentally sick austronazi scum.
like you servoslave who is mentally and psychologically ill suffering from psychosis.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#27 Oct 24, 2013
Hamilcarus wrote:
Wake up and smell the coffee yank xxx. Your country ran by illuminati satanists is paving the way for the antichrist while vatican is financing the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem where the antichrist/world leader is supposed to be proclaimed a leader
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Mount#Jew...
Rabbinical consensus in the post-1967 period in the Religious Zionist stream of Orthodox Judaism held that it is forbidden for Jews to enter any part of the Temple Mount,[76] and in January 2005 a declaration was signed confirming the 1967 decision.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Temple
In addition, most Jewish-Orthodox scholars reject any attempts to build the Temple before the coming of Messiah. This is because there are many doubts as to the exact location in which it is required to be built.

Without exact knowledge of the size of a cubit, the altar could not be built. Indeed, the Talmud recounts that the building of the second Temple was only possible under the direct prophetic guidance of Haggai, Zechariah, and Malachi. Without valid prophetic revelation, it would be impossible to rebuild the Temple, even if the mosques no longer occupied its location.

Israel currently restricts access by Jews to the Temple Mount on both religious and political grounds. Many religious authorities, including the Chief Rabbinate, interpret halakha (Jewish law) as prohibiting entering the area to prevent inadvertently entering and desecrating forbidden areas (such as the Holy of Holies), as the Temple area is regarded as still retaining its full sanctity and restrictions. Moreover, political authorities, concerned about past violent clashes at the Temple Mount including one which inaugurated the Palestinian Intifada, seek to reduce the likelihood of further violent confrontations between Jewish religious activists and Muslims worshipping at the mosques, which could further damage the area's delicate archeological and political fabric.

Location hidden

#28 Oct 24, 2013
Since a number of Jewish scholars have stated that the deadline for the arrival of the Jewish Messiah is the Jewish Year 6000 (2240 CE), this would also seem to be a deadline for beginning the construction of the Third Temple.

2240-2013 = 227 years.

Location hidden

#29 Oct 24, 2013
MisterAce wrote:
<quoted text> Still does not make me Muslim, innit...Making you a fake Christian, innit.
Nice attempt at using British slang but "innit" = "isn't it"

"Still does not make me Muslim, innit..." = Still does not make me a Muslim, isn't it

"Making you a fake Christian, innit." = Making you a fake Christian, isn't it?

http://public.wsu.edu/~brians/errors/isntit.h...

Are you asian?? Maybe Indian or Paki?
The Artful dodger

London, UK

#30 Oct 24, 2013
Dear Toilet Paper,innit

Innit is not about slang it's to wind up the mentally fragile Serbs.
Serious first attacked me for being a Muslim and now because I'm more Christian than them...then they used all the words in the book as they ran out of steam...
Their nightmare has not even begun....

Our noble aim to discredit the lying' Serbian cymbals and their distortion of history esp about Kosovo.

Isp France once banned from this forum feels an outcast and since his girlfriend has flat tits he takes it out on me.
The Artful dodger

London, UK

#31 Oct 24, 2013
Scumbags not cymbols whatever that word is
Serbians not serious

Location hidden

#32 Oct 24, 2013
"cymbal"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymbal

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Once again, are you asian or indian? Ok probably not.... Paki then.

Oh are you the one impersonating Oliver Cromwell?! LOL
Oliver could write an encyclopedia by himself. He's amazing!
You are not.

Location hidden

#33 Oct 24, 2013
Oh wait a sec.... are you Pashtun?

I heard there's even a pikey branch of Al Qaeda now.
Is that true??

Location hidden

#34 Oct 24, 2013
The Artful dodger wrote:
Scumbags not cymbols whatever that word is
Serbians not serious
I think you meant "symbols" :)
slug and lettuce

London, UK

#35 Oct 24, 2013
Dear TOILET paper don't act like a stupid Serb.... I'm on my phone and every time I type paper Toilet as if by magic attaches to it. The same for Serbian it comes up as servant and so on...it's called predictable writing.....

not pashtuni u got me mixed up with serbs

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#36 Oct 24, 2013
The Artful dodger wrote:
Dear Toilet Paper,innit
Innit is not about slang it's to wind up the mentally fragile Serbs.
Serious first attacked me for being a Muslim and now because I'm more Christian than them...then they used all the words in the book as they ran out of steam...
Their nightmare has not even begun....
Our noble aim to discredit the lying' Serbian cymbals and their distortion of history esp about Kosovo.
Isp France once banned from this forum feels an outcast and since his girlfriend has flat tits he takes it out on me.
Your the only mentally fragile 'innit' around here Blimey slug old chum. What, with all the trollin you are doing these days igor.
The Old Bailey

London, UK

#37 Oct 24, 2013
I have to make sure Serbs except one or two bugger off first, innit
Kosovar

France

#38 Oct 24, 2013
@Paper Lace, so the jews began to speculate the arrival of Jesus (though the Messiah they expect is antichrist, since they reject Jesus is The Messiah) and that is foolish thing to do and wrong because of this:

Jesus' quote from the Bible (Matthew's Gospel): "for no one knows the moment when will Son of The Man arrive, only The Father knows"

vatican is funding the rebuilding of The Temple, search a lil about it.
The Lord

London, UK

#39 Oct 24, 2013
Messiah' first job will be to cleanse the earth of all Serbs. The rest will take care of itself.
Why not come earlier dear God!

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#40 Oct 24, 2013
The Lord wrote:
Messiah' first job will be to cleanse the earth of all Serbs. The rest will take care of itself.
Why not come earlier dear God!
LECI SE IDIOTE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll What the word KAUR means ? 2 hr Lucaj 6
News Serbia, Albania to Build EUR 1 B Nis-Durres Mot... 3 hr CupidAL 17
News Croat, Serb organisations urge reconciliation (Jan '14) 6 hr CupidAL 12,394
Serbs not welcome in Japan :D 10 hr mostarac 5
Serbian PM visiting US :D Tue srbistan 1
BG: Naoružani maloletnici ukrali dnevnik Tue srbistan 1
Britanci: Draža Nije Sarađivao s Okupatori... (Dec '11) Tue Zdenko Duplancic 137
More from around the web