Chipping of people in USA soon REQUIRED!!

Posted in the Serbia Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
ANTICHRIST USA

France

#1 Oct 22, 2013
America is the first country in the world that requires that every American citizen receives a radio frequency microchip .

Microchip or ID cards will contain a transmitter that will allow " anyone " to track personal information using electronic databases . How to explain it in other words , national identity card under a different name .

The public has explained the necessity of chipping as a measure to control medical care . There is no doubt that with the huge media campaign, this will be enforced.

That chipping is necessary to explain many of the arguments but one of them is a little bit racist who explains that it is necessary Conroe citizens chipping and allegedly large number of immigrants who endanger the interests of the state .

This type of control most people now popularize in Arizona.

Even former President Ronald Reagan refused to chipping and is often called the " Mark of the Beast " or " mark of the beast ."

Some sources claim that this idea did not come from Obama , but the plan was created decades ago by the administration of former President George W. Bush. The new chip technology has advanced so much that it sounds like science fiction , a streamlined and easily applicable .

Some experts suggest that the Bible Apostle Paul explains how this fits in Revelation 13 , the false prophet advocating one religion in the world and forcing people to accept the " mark of the beast ."

" Mark of the beast " led by false prophets , requires conscious rejection of Jesus Christ and the obligation to worship the Antichrist.

The fact , however , that regardless of the implant that will be applied as a liability in the coming years , but now under the control of the population through the RF chip in various forms .

For example , a few years ago all the mobile phones have a built-in option that although the extinction can be switched remotely and listen to it and its owner does not know . This option is available even if the battery is removed from the phone. Once you have purchased , you can practically čipovali without placing a microchip in your body .

In many parts of the world , students carry a microchip as a security assurance from the kidnapping. It was first introduced a few years ago in Texas. Meanwhile, the security measures are beginning to apply and other countries outside the United States .

In the Texas started initiatives to children and youth čipuju incorporating a microchip under the skin so that the police had control of the kidnapping .

Fear of abduction of children increased after the horrible fate of three abducted girls from Ariel Castro from Cleveland Ohio did 12 years ago .

He took three girls who kept in chains and raped more than 10 years.

These and similar destinies are very common in the U.S., into the hands of advocates of chipping whole nation . They argue that Castro could not do the crime if the girls were chipped .

No need at all to doubt that this trend will be chipping into the whole world , because such a horrible fate everywhere.

Proponents of mandatory chipping reminded that violent drug girls , their abduction and forced prostitution, could have been prevented if they were chipped .

Opponents chipping insist upon personal freedom and self-determination .

We must remember that we had the displeasure and protest at the introduction of chipped ID cards , but today the situation is such that it almost has the whole world .

We must also know that every microchip embedded anywhere in the identity card , driving license , credit card or health card , subject to a cap .

Microchips will be implanted under the skin of the hand , shoulder or abdomen.
Jovan

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#2 Oct 22, 2013
sick
Servoslaves

Buffalo, NY

#3 Oct 22, 2013
servoslaves are sick and mentally unbalanced

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Oct 23, 2013
Hamilcarus

France

#5 Oct 23, 2013
Wake up and smell the coffee yank hoe. Your country ran by illuminati satanists is paving the way for the antichrist while vatican is financing the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem where the antichrist/world leader is supposed to be proclaimed a leader
Monir

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#6 Oct 23, 2013
Servoslaves wrote:
albos are sick and mentally unbalanced
true

“KWAZULU COCKROACH”

Since: Jan 09

ZULU pest

#7 Oct 23, 2013
Implanting Microchips on every Serbian animal I will support any time, wholeheartedly.
Monir

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#8 Oct 23, 2013
MisterAce wrote:
Implanting Microchips on every Serbian animal I will support any time, wholeheartedly.
albanian sub human animal fck off
Hamilcarus

France

#9 Oct 23, 2013
Yeah, including in yourself, because you aren't Christian at all. You are analbanian poofta who never read a single word of The Bible and would obey every order including the microchip implanting, that's because you are a soft coward
Monir

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#10 Oct 23, 2013
no comment

“KWAZULU COCKROACH”

ZULU pest

#11 Oct 23, 2013
Hamilcarus wrote:
Yeah, including in yourself, because you aren't Christian at all. You are analbanian poofta who never read a single word of The Bible and would obey every order including the microchip implanting, that's because you are a soft coward
Hahaha, how wrong you must be in all your rubbish thrown at me. I don't know why a post of mine didn't make it here, and this is happening a lot lately, too much opposition by Serbois feeling threatened I suppose, where I showed my profound regret at masses being controlled like never before, which sums up my way of thinking and proves you wrong. You're right about me not reading the Bible as it should be read. Still does not make me Muslim, innit...You on the other hand, someone who claims to be well versed in the Bible does not show it. The fact you behave and speak like a kurva proves my point. You are full of hatred for people, you hate everything around you which is an attack on the teaching of the Bible, innit. Making you a fake Christian, innit.
justice9

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#12 Oct 23, 2013
no comment pt 2
Hamilcarus

France

#13 Oct 23, 2013
So if you are not a muslim you are automatically a Christian, loool nothin but idiotism and retardation from a low IQed wannabe cockney albanian loser, foolish logic as always. You are nothing but an atheist punk who should be taught some manners and his mouth twisted around his head
justice9

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#14 Oct 23, 2013
MisterAce wrote:
<quoted text>Hahaha, how wrong you must be in all your rubbish thrown at me. I don't know why a post of mine didn't make it here, and this is happening a lot lately, too much opposition by Serbois feeling threatened I suppose, where I showed my profound regret at masses being controlled like never before, which sums up my way of thinking and proves you wrong. You're right about me not reading the Bible as it should be read. Still does not make me Muslim, innit...You on the other hand, someone who claims to be well versed in the Bible does not show it. The fact you behave and speak like a kurva proves my point. You are full of hatred for people, you hate everything around you which is an attack on the teaching of the Bible, innit. Making you a fake Christian, innit.
caucasian albo fck off to your beloved albanian forum

“SavaHOMOServAnim al”

Since: Feb 09

Strahdswife in high heels

#15 Oct 23, 2013
Hamilcarus wrote:
So if you are not a muslim you are automatically a Christian, loool nothin but idiotism and retardation from a low IQed wannabe cockney albanian loser, foolish logic as always. You are nothing but an atheist punk who should be taught some manners and his mouth twisted around his head
Listen to yourself.what a dirty christian you must be.obviously u never went to church unless for private lessons with the serbian priest...keep twisting what i say like a twisted mind u are...innit
justice9

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#16 Oct 23, 2013
blimey wrote:
<quoted text>Listen to yourself.what a dirty christian you must be.obviously u never went to church unless for private lessons with the serbian priest...keep twisting what i say like a twisted mind u are...innit
go away you albanian inbred

“KWAZULU COCKROACH”

ZULU pest

#17 Oct 23, 2013
justice9 wrote:
<quoted text>
go away you albanian inbred
your lack of manners is what parents are guilty of...if u ever had a daddy, of course...

Lubi lubi.....I like calling u that from now on...no more, isp this isp that...lubi, lubi....at least u have a name your friend in arms has none..he's nobody thats why he keeps yappin' and yellin' incessantly.

“Hello”

Since: Jul 09

Belgrade

#18 Oct 23, 2013
Mark of the Beast.
justice9

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#19 Oct 23, 2013
MisterAce wrote:
<quoted text>your lack of manners is what parents are guilty of...if u ever had a daddy, of course...
Lubi lubi.....I like calling u that from now on...no more, isp this isp that...lubi, lubi....at least u have a name your friend in arms has none..he's nobody thats why he keeps yappin' and yellin' incessantly.
you are just another albanian inbred
Servoslaves

Buffalo, NY

#20 Oct 23, 2013
Hamilcarus wrote:
Wake up and smell the coffee yank hoe. Your country ran by illuminati satanists is paving the way for the antichrist while vatican is financing the rebuilding of the Temple of Solomon in Jerusalem where the antichrist/world leader is supposed to be proclaimed a leader
get lost you psychoservoslave by using my name of Hamicarus, you are a servoottomanslave

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Albanian Christian women marry Serbs ? 36 min EurovisionAL 30
Cops Outnumber Marchers in Belgrade Gay Pride P... 53 min Belle Sexton 21
BSN: Serbia faces extinction 1 hr Blahblah80 166
Serbs are Turks (Dec '07) 7 hr srbo 2,389
Turkish losers (Mar '12) 7 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 11
Great Battles won by Serbs against ottoman tu... (Feb '12) 7 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 18
Serbia joins Obama in Anti Jihaidst war 8 hr Lukashenko is Dr ... 53

Serbia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE