Debunking Famous Albanian Myths

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#967 May 9, 2013
teddy wrote:
<quoted text>Unfortunately you never debunked anything,sort of bastard...of Avars ....Servs of Byzantines, Servs of Ottomans and finally of Austro-Hungarians,historically you have always been meat to mangle...and always you will be
Now who is acting like it is that time of the month...Tany..sorry, I mean Teddy ? heheh.

Seriously, you are one disturbed freak. Why didn't you reply to the post about your wanting Presevo again, or the fact Albo's carried out the murder and organ harvesting of butchered Serbs ?
teddy

Genova, Italy

#968 May 9, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Now who is acting like it is that time of the month...Tany..sorry, I mean Teddy ? heheh.
Seriously, you are one disturbed freak. Why didn't you reply to the post about your wanting Presevo again, or the fact Albo's carried out the murder and organ harvesting of butchered Serbs ?
one if is being investigated, doesn't mean to be guilty..let's wait the outcome of the inquiry, Strahdova
Strahd

Australia

#969 May 9, 2013
teddy wrote:
<quoted text>one if is being investigated, doesn't mean to be guilty..let's wait the outcome of the inquiry, Strahdova
Already past the point. It happened. Your just in denial cause you know it doesn't look good for your people dude.
teddy

Genova, Italy

#970 May 9, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
Already past the point. It happened. Your just in denial cause you know it doesn't look good for your people dude.
The trade organs can't cover your misdeeds in Kosovo,so you'd better fly down....
Strahd

Australia

#971 May 9, 2013
teddy wrote:
<quoted text>The trade organs can't cover your misdeeds in Kosovo,so you'd better fly down....
We already mentioned the mistreatment that Serbs received at the hands of the criminal KLA, the murders of which the organ trade was one facet. Add to that the destruction on Serbia's historical legacy with the wanton destruction and vandalism of many of the medieval monuments, specifically the centuries old monasteries.

We are talking about the real genocide of Kosovo which was of the innocent Serb population, many Serb refugees that have been forced to relocate to others parts are a still living testimony of that brutality and injustice.

It is about your real misdeeds, not some politically motivated propaganda machine.
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#972 May 9, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
I only spent two weeks in Germany and a week in Austria, it was 05, but I never brought up the war. My wife, than girlfriend and I went to one museum where we talked with this old German who mentioned the devastation brought by Brit planes on his home town. I only visited the southern parts or Bavaria at the time.
What you said about the Nazis sounded like you attempted to be sarcastic with the Germans. Just because you might like the current gen does not mean you have to downplay all of their history or find something positive in what was dark.
The Germans are in many ways naïve about the EU concept. They might be good at certain practical applications but apart from unification have always seemed a little immature in terms of the socio political side of the things.
I am in no way sarcastic about Germans, my family has quite a few friends among them, though these friendships date back to the communist era and are restricted to the area of former East Germany (where people may be somewhat different from Bavarians). I think they are OK.. In any case, one has to respect the huge progress they made since 1945, acknowledge the territorial losses they had to cope with and have some understanding for them.
teddy

Genova, Italy

#973 May 9, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
We already mentioned the mistreatment that Serbs received at the hands of the criminal KLA, the murders of which the organ trade was one facet. Add to that the destruction on Serbia's historical legacy with the wanton destruction and vandalism of many of the medieval monuments, specifically the centuries old monasteries.
We are talking about the real genocide of Kosovo which was of the innocent Serb population, many Serb refugees that have been forced to relocate to others parts are a still living testimony of that brutality and injustice.
It is about your real misdeeds, not some politically motivated propaganda machine.
Strahd how many times you have to beat the same nail!? I don't say the Serb paramilitaries have
killed 250,000 ethnic Albanians, but I can say the Serbs have committed heinous murders, ethnic cleansing, destruction of Albanian settlements including those of worship. Ethnic hatred between Albanians and Serbs ain't new, but it's old secular, you can not describe all the things you've mentioned
I am aware of the crimes of the KLA, but you're not really of the Serbs
kosova is ilirian land

Albania

#974 May 9, 2013
first of all you slavs are the true butchers in our motherland and youre fake ortodoks so pissoff in the north where you came frome thats our land...
and dont forget that 40% of you serbs are shkie(assimilatted shqiptars)who works like donkies for the slavs

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#976 May 9, 2013
Karolzik, preco stracas cas z jednym debilom z Australie ktory nema sajnu co sa deje v Evrope?
Karolcik

Prague, Czech Republic

#977 May 9, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Karolzik, preco stracas cas z jednym debilom z Australie ktory nema sajnu co sa deje v Evrope?
Well, I don't know...I can live with the fact that someone has completely different views, based on his different life experience. But inconsistencies in thinking annoy me quite a lot....and I think there are quite a few in Strahd's logic :) such as, for example, when he claims that Albanians are primitives because they created almost no cultural monuments in Kosovo and, simutaneously, that Albanians weren't present on that territory in larger numbers until the 19th century. These two claims don't match too well..

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#978 May 9, 2013
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't know...I can live with the fact that someone has completely different views, based on his different life experience. But inconsistencies in thinking annoy me quite a lot....and I think there are quite a few in Strahd's logic :) such as, for example, when he claims that Albanians are primitives because they created almost no cultural monuments in Kosovo and, simutaneously, that Albanians weren't present on that territory in larger numbers until the 19th century. These two claims don't match too well..
Karolcik, Strahd is a self proclaimed Australian. He has as much right to talk about European politics, as you have telling to Strahd who he should vote for in the Australian elections, etc. So dont waste your time with him,

As you experienced yourself, he is an inconsistent little fkcer, he makes up shit as he goes along to suit his indoctrinated beliefs. You will have more luck teaching a dog to drive a car than trying to have a reasonable, consistent factual discussion.
teddy

Genova, Italy

#979 May 9, 2013
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't know...I can live with the fact that someone has completely different views, based on his different life experience. But inconsistencies in thinking annoy me quite a lot....and I think there are quite a few in Strahd's logic :) such as, for example, when he claims that Albanians are primitives because they created almost no cultural monuments in Kosovo and, simutaneously, that Albanians weren't present on that territory in larger numbers until the 19th century. These two claims don't match too well..
Karolcik
Serbs declared that Albanians did ethnic cleansing even when Kosovo was part of Serbia
Strahd

Nudgee, Australia

#980 May 9, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Karolzik, preco stracas cas z jednym debilom z Australie ktory nema sajnu co sa deje v Evrope?
I see someone else also noticed you insulting another Serb’s parents in the last hour you fat bastard.

Your Post 5

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/serbia/TU1TN...

Get the fck off here you fake a55 sht with no honour or decency.
Strahd

Nudgee, Australia

#981 May 9, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
<quoted text>
Karolcik, Strahd is a self proclaimed Australian. He has as much right to talk about European politics, as you have telling to Strahd who he should vote for in the Australian elections, etc. So dont waste your time with him,
As you experienced yourself, he is an inconsistent little fkcer, he makes up shit as he goes along to suit his indoctrinated beliefs. You will have more luck teaching a dog to drive a car than trying to have a reasonable, consistent factual discussion.
What do you want here with Serbs you retard ?

Fake a55 fascist nazi sht rejected by Hungarians.
Strahd

Nudgee, Australia

#982 May 9, 2013
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I don't know...I can live with the fact that someone has completely different views, based on his different life experience. But inconsistencies in thinking annoy me quite a lot....and I think there are quite a few in Strahd's logic :) such as, for example, when he claims that Albanians are primitives because they created almost no cultural monuments in Kosovo and, simutaneously, that Albanians weren't present on that territory in larger numbers until the 19th century. These two claims don't match too well..
You might not like them, but they are true and are substantiated by the fact that Albanian is hardly attested to in the medieval Kosovo period, not until the very much later Ottoman period and disruptions when they began be supplemented into the area by the Turks.

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#983 May 9, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you want here with Serbs you retard ?
Fake a55 fascist nazi sht rejected by Hungarians.
Rejected by Hungarians? Hardly lol, many think like me.

I am not the one who was rejected by Serbs and ran off to Australia loool

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#984 May 9, 2013
Strahd wrote:
<quoted text>
You might not like them, but they are true and are substantiated by the fact that Albanian is hardly attested to in the medieval Kosovo period, not until the very much later Ottoman period and disruptions when they began be supplemented into the area by the Turks.
No proof whatsoeever for theory that Albanians were brought there by Turks. There are records of Albanians in the area before Turks set a foot in Europe.
Strahd

Nudgee, Australia

#985 May 9, 2013
teddy wrote:
<quoted text>Karolcik
Serbs declared that Albanians did ethnic cleansing even when Kosovo was part of Serbia
The ethnic cleansing of Serbs was done with the sanction and assistance of Nato. Without outside interference you siptar trouble makers would have easily been mopped up.

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#986 May 9, 2013
Anyway my post was directed are Karolcik a European, and not an Australian abo like you
Strahd

Nudgee, Australia

#987 May 9, 2013
Karolcik wrote:
<quoted text>
I am in no way sarcastic about Germans, my family has quite a few friends among them, though these friendships date back to the communist era and are restricted to the area of former East Germany (where people may be somewhat different from Bavarians). I think they are OK.. In any case, one has to respect the huge progress they made since 1945, acknowledge the territorial losses they had to cope with and have some understanding for them.
Their ordinary people from what I saw of them are o.k., actually have nothing bad to say of them on a personal level, but the policies of their leadership leaves a lot to be desired since Germany was instrumental in its role as a key EU head in destabilising the Balkans.

The Germans understood the importance of unification for all its people while at the same time arguing and supporting separatists from ethnicities that never amounted to anything in history.

Shifty buggers those Krauts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Serbia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Eanak: Vojvodina issue follows Kosovo status (Jun '07) 3 min Ivo Banac 1,093
News Serbia shocked by UEFA decision to accept Kosovo 1 hr PROUD TO BE SERB ... 5
Serbian fake history - Karadjordjevic was albanian (Oct '10) 2 hr Kosovo is Serbia 35
Serbia begging third world countires :) (Sep '11) 3 hr Kosovo is Serbia 15
Kosovo primljeno u UEFA 4 hr lol 1
Kosovo becomes UEFA member 4 hr lol 1
Jasenovac nisu stvorili "Hrvati", več fašisti 18 hr Aleksej Kisjuhas 10
More from around the web